New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside Kylie Jenner Calls 21 Savage A B**ch
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside [Tha Carter 5] Lil Wayne - Start This sh-t Off Right (Ft. Mannie Fresh)
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Homeless man builds pimped out setup under freeway equip with guest roo..
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Short niggas take a L. What else is new?
90 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #7921
AC_89 147 heat pts147
space
space
$33,795 | Props total: 5530 5530
PHOENIX — The Phoenix Suns have signed center Earl Barron to fill the void created by Robin Lopez's knee injury.

Barron has played parts of four seasons with New York and Miami. The seven-footer appeared in seven games for the Knicks last season, averaging 11.7 points and 11 rebounds.
 6 years ago '09        #7922
Ricky Towel 127 heat pts127
space
space
$15,323 | Props total: 262 262
Knicks Reserves Separated After f!ght At Practice

OAKLAND, Calif. -- Toughness has not been a Knicks trait in years. Yesterday, the Knicks, after breaking their six-game losing streak in Sacramento, were feeling feisty at practice as a skirmish broke out between Bill Walker and Shawne Williams.

Williams was driving to the basket when Walker took him down hard. Williams, who has yet to play this season after making the team as 15th man, shot up from the floor and lunged at Walker, shouting at him about the dirty play. Teammates separated the two players, but Williams kept carrying on, trying to break free to get at Walker. Even Eddy Curry had to restrain the ranting Williams.

It was a bizarre scene the way Williams carried on. Williams, the former Pacers first-round bust who beat out Patrick Ewing Jr. for the final roster spot and has marijuana arrests on his resume, appears itching to play.

With the Knicks shooting poorly from 3-point range (32.5 percent), the coaching staff believes Williams may be their most proficient deep shooter in practice. (Sorry, Danilo Gallinari.)

Walker stands in Williams' way. Walker has been a reserve, but coach Mike D'Antoni has dabbled with yanking him from the rotation. If the Knicks falter from the 3-point stripe, Williams could get his chance. The coaches seemed unfazed by the near fisticuffs.

good to see curry gettin some action though.
 6 years ago '07        #7923
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,876 | Props total: 161 161
went to the Knicks/Bobcats game the other night... Tight win but am I wrong for saying that Danilo plays selective defense & super streaky? Amare, Wilson, and Felton are turning into our 3 headed monsters in big games, Gallo needs to stop camping behind the arc & arguing calls with refs before he adds to the mix appropriately... use the 3ball, dont rely on it
 6 years ago '04        #7924
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
space
$40,638 | Props total: 2138 2138
Knicks are keeping tabs on BK's own, Vernon Goodridge

wouldn't be shocked if we scooped him up by February if we make moves and have an extra spot

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #7925
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,536 | Props total: 278 278
[S]The New York Knicks’ Landry Fields and the Los Angels Clippers’ Blake Griffin today were named the Eastern and Western Conference T-Mobile Rookies of the Month, respectively, for games played from the start of the season (Oct. 26) through November.

Fields ranks fourth among rookies in scoring (10.8 ppg), second in rebounding (7.1 rpg), eighth in a.ssists (1.6 apg) and second in field goal percentage (.544). He started all 19 games for the Knicks this season, leads all NBA guards in rebounds and is the only rookie in the top eight in scoring.

Griffin leads all rookies in scoring (20.2 ppg) and rebounding (11.6 rpg). He also ranks second in minutes per game (35.5 mpg), fourth in a.ssists (2.6 apg) and third in field goal percentage (.520). On Nov. 20, Griffin scored 44 points, the most by a Clipper since Elton Brand scored that many in February, 2006. He also led the team with 15 rebounds and a season-high seven a.ssists.

Read more: [/S]

6 years ago '04        #7926
space
space
The Milwaukee Bucks have decided to waive rookie shooting guard Darington Hobson, according to sources close to the situation. With Hobson out for the season after undergoing hip surgery, Milwaukee will cut him to open a roster spot and an announcement is expected today…Hobson had surgery on his left hip in October and once he completes his rehab, he will undergo a similar procedure on his right hip. He will be ready to play next season and sources say Milwaukee will likely try to re-sign him over the summer.

The Knicks interest in Hobson was well-documented here before the draft. Expect the Knicks to be very active in signing Hobson this summer should Hobson recover fully from surgery. This is a risky move by the Bucks in terms of keeping Hobson because they are not guaranteeing him a contract for this season.

6 years ago '04        #7927
space
space
don't you LOVE hypocrites, i sure do....all summer, NY has no shooters now he d!ck riding co-founder of the SMG movement when he's having a down year shooting 3 wise compared to last year and NOW Amar'e is better than Bosh and NOW Wilson Chandler is "relevant" after that trash talking when he PREDICTED LBJ to either Chicago or Cleveland

this is why i can't stand John Legend and Mahoney from Police Academy's Love Child
 6 years ago '07        #7928
space
space
^^ lol tell em why u mad Born
 6 years ago '04        #7929
space
space
good day, Giants and Knicks win by double digits
 6 years ago '04        #7930
space
space
Knicks are currently looking for a backup PG and are using Skywalker as bait
 6 years ago '04        #7931
Jae_Hood_354 91 heat pts91
space
space
$7,462 | Props total: 1189 1189
7th win in a row on the road :)
 12-05-2010, 07:59 PM         #7932
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What up Knick Fans. I been Incognegro.
I was getting pissed for a second when we was losing all them games. Then someone lit a fire under the Knicks a.ss and they been playing lights out. Damn it feels good to know the Knicks can when. Its been to DAMN LONG
 6 years ago '07        #7933
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
Knicks are currently looking for a backup PG and are using Skywalker as bait
Umm... why don't we get another bruiser for the lane? Give Amare & Turiaf some inside help... btw I'd rather keep Billy than Roger Mason, that's who needs to go.
 6 years ago '07        #7934
space
space
 7thWonder said:
What up Knick Fans. I been Incognegro.
I was getting pissed for a second when we was losing all them games. Then someone lit a fire under the Knicks a.ss and they been playing lights out. Damn it feels good to know the Knicks can when. Its been to DAMN LONG
co-sign bro
 6 years ago '04        #7935
space
space
 I Am The Truth said:
Umm... why don't we get another bruiser for the lane? Give Amare & Turiaf some inside help... btw I'd rather keep Billy than Roger Mason, that's who needs to go.
if you watch the video i posted in the previous page, thats who the Knicks wanna sign cause that's exactly what that guy is...Knicks just want to get a PURE backup PG since Rautins ain't getting playing time and Toney is more of a combo guard....i'm 100% with you on Mason though, he can f**k off for all I care, but yeah, Knicks just want a backup with an expiring contract

i'd prefer Skip To My Lou or Mike James to finish up the season with us but like Drunk and myself been telling majority of ya in here, "In Donnie We Trust" to make the right move and put it this way, if things keep going the way they are, Knicks/Rockets 2011 Draft Pick situation becomes irrelevant
 6 years ago '04        #7936
space
space
Amar'e wins 2nd consecutive player of the week award
 6 years ago '04        #7937
space
space
Amar'e proving all the doubters wrong and being the best offensive post player since E-Wing

even Turiaf can't believe it

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #7938
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 16 16
I can't be mad at 10 out of 11 even though Mad Mike is going to end up running that starting 5 into the ground with the minutes that they are playing. Definitely need some inside help if bum a.ss Randolph ain't going to get any PT and Mozgov might as well get zero minutes. I like the way Shawne Williams been balling. A backup PG or SG, either one will do for me and another big off the bench. Gotta take care of Toronto and Washington cause tough part of our schedule is coming quickly.
 6 years ago '04        #7939
space
space
 tazbk said:
A backup PG or SG, either one will do for me and another big off the bench.
now it's being reported that the Knicks are more interested in acquiring another big to help Amar'e get less minutes and to protect Turiaf from his injury....i won't be shocked if starting Dec. 15th, they make moves since thats when they can start, with Williams blowing up, Bill Walker is expendable (according to them) and Roger Mason is a flop, Randolph is also moveable, won't be shocked if all three are gone and the NYK trade for a guard and sign Vernon Goodridge or another big
 6 years ago '06        #7940
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
It's sad to see some of you guys still arguing with the obvious Knick trolls. Sit back, relax...enjoy the damn season. We're not going to be world-beaters right now, but we're back to playing meaningful basketball. This is truly the 1st year of the turnaround. The haters will always be there, just wait til we let our team do the talking. I mean, in all those threads...I don't hear Nets fans chirping.

One fanbase / hater at a time. Let the team do the talking. The haters will always hate.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jim Jones Responds To Cam'ron: You A F*ck Boy With No Honor
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Best Twerking Vines
12 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside China Warns iPhones Have A Serious Problem
25 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside "Here Lies Drake... Bodied By A Acting N!gga AGAIN": Shia LaBouef Confi..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ - 50 Cent Wins $14.5 Million From His Former Lawyers
59 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chris Pratt Keeps Cropping Jennifer Lawrence Out of Photos & It Never ..
50 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Food Stamp Addicts Killing Dollar Stores
149 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Warriors Coach Steve Kerr admits to smoking marijuana in the past year
133 comments
1 day ago