New York Knicks

most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND WON :mjwow:
279 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Eminem Quietly Scraps Walk On Water As His Lead Single & Pushes Album B..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside I’m Over here dying. MUST WATCH 😂😂😂
56 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Teacher caught waiting on floor with lit candles had sex with student
44 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #7901
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
space
$42,240 | Props total: 3752 3752
based off this tweet by Legacy 2.0

looks like Shawne Williams will be out 15th man and not PE2.0

pewingjr6
Plotting my next move
 7 years ago '04        #7902
space
space
and it's a yeah on that

Williams was chosen over Ewing....2nd time that an unwanted player is the reason for Ewing being cut

first time it was Marbury (who was cut that year) and now it's Curry (who is most likely going to be dealt the same fate)
 7 years ago '07        #7903
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,855 | Props total: 2190 2190
Honestly... don't want Williams either... rather have Jr for legacy reasons
 7 years ago '04        #7904
space
space
start 5 for Tomorrow's season opener against Toronto

PG - Felton
SG - Fields
SF - Gallo
PF - Amar'e
C - Mozgov
 10-26-2010, 06:41 PM         #7905
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i moved to GA so i know imma rarely get to watch the knicks game.. but its okay im moving to miami fl in april and most likely i will have every channel but its all G imma still be in here and try to catch every game somewhere online but .. i hope we have a great season this year tho.. im sure we will...

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #7906
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
Winning Time.
 10-27-2010, 06:24 PM         #7907
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ahhh, i wish i was at least back home in NJ id be getting ready for that damn pre game! damn you!
 7 years ago '07        #7908
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Winning Time.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #7909
space
space

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #7910
space
space
let's give it up for Nas Chandler
 7 years ago '07        #7911
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space

This f**king circus is what we purposely threw away 2 seasons for?

A losing streak to the Sixers, Warriors, Bucks, TWolves, and Rockets... all in embarrassing fashion.

Rockets are gonna have fun with our lotto pick this summer.

And can anyone tell me why Walker lost his spot in the rotation to Brick Mason? f**k Danphony.
 7 years ago '07        #7912
space
space
 Truth B T0ld said:

This f**king circus is what we purposely threw away 2 seasons for?

A losing streak to the Sixers, Warriors, Bucks, TWolves, and Rockets... all in embarrassing fashion.

Rockets are gonna have fun with our lotto pick this summer.

And can anyone tell me why Walker lost his spot in the rotation to Brick Mason? f**k Danphony.
Turiaf needs to hustle back, and its time for n*ggas to slapped around in practice. And yea... fire Mickey D aka Mr. Pringles
 7 years ago '08        #7913
AC_89 195 heat pts195
space
space
$38,923 | Props total: 13124 13124
PHOENIX — The Phoenix Suns have signed center Earl Barron to fill the void created by Robin Lopez's knee injury.

Barron has played parts of four seasons with New York and Miami. The seven-footer appeared in seven games for the Knicks last season, averaging 11.7 points and 11 rebounds.
 7 years ago '09        #7914
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
Knicks Reserves Separated After f!ght At Practice

OAKLAND, Calif. -- Toughness has not been a Knicks trait in years. Yesterday, the Knicks, after breaking their six-game losing streak in Sacramento, were feeling feisty at practice as a skirmish broke out between Bill Walker and Shawne Williams.

Williams was driving to the basket when Walker took him down hard. Williams, who has yet to play this season after making the team as 15th man, shot up from the floor and lunged at Walker, shouting at him about the dirty play. Teammates separated the two players, but Williams kept carrying on, trying to break free to get at Walker. Even Eddy Curry had to restrain the ranting Williams.

It was a bizarre scene the way Williams carried on. Williams, the former Pacers first-round bust who beat out Patrick Ewing Jr. for the final roster spot and has marijuana arrests on his resume, appears itching to play.

With the Knicks shooting poorly from 3-point range (32.5 percent), the coaching staff believes Williams may be their most proficient deep shooter in practice. (Sorry, Danilo Gallinari.)

Walker stands in Williams' way. Walker has been a reserve, but coach Mike D'Antoni has dabbled with yanking him from the rotation. If the Knicks falter from the 3-point stripe, Williams could get his chance. The coaches seemed unfazed by the near fisticuffs.

good to see curry gettin some action though.
 7 years ago '07        #7915
space
space
went to the Knicks/Bobcats game the other night... Tight win but am I wrong for saying that Danilo plays selective defense & super streaky? Amare, Wilson, and Felton are turning into our 3 headed monsters in big games, Gallo needs to stop camping behind the arc & arguing calls with refs before he adds to the mix appropriately... use the 3ball, dont rely on it
 7 years ago '04        #7916
space
space
Knicks are keeping tabs on BK's own, Vernon Goodridge

wouldn't be shocked if we scooped him up by February if we make moves and have an extra spot

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #7917
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
[S]The New York Knicks’ Landry Fields and the Los Angels Clippers’ Blake Griffin today were named the Eastern and Western Conference T-Mobile Rookies of the Month, respectively, for games played from the start of the season (Oct. 26) through November.

Fields ranks fourth among rookies in scoring (10.8 ppg), second in rebounding (7.1 rpg), eighth in a.ssists (1.6 apg) and second in field goal percentage (.544). He started all 19 games for the Knicks this season, leads all NBA guards in rebounds and is the only rookie in the top eight in scoring.

Griffin leads all rookies in scoring (20.2 ppg) and rebounding (11.6 rpg). He also ranks second in minutes per game (35.5 mpg), fourth in a.ssists (2.6 apg) and third in field goal percentage (.520). On Nov. 20, Griffin scored 44 points, the most by a Clipper since Elton Brand scored that many in February, 2006. He also led the team with 15 rebounds and a season-high seven a.ssists.

Read more: [/S]

7 years ago '04        #7918
space
space
The Milwaukee Bucks have decided to waive rookie shooting guard Darington Hobson, according to sources close to the situation. With Hobson out for the season after undergoing hip surgery, Milwaukee will cut him to open a roster spot and an announcement is expected today…Hobson had surgery on his left hip in October and once he completes his rehab, he will undergo a similar procedure on his right hip. He will be ready to play next season and sources say Milwaukee will likely try to re-sign him over the summer.

The Knicks interest in Hobson was well-documented here before the draft. Expect the Knicks to be very active in signing Hobson this summer should Hobson recover fully from surgery. This is a risky move by the Bucks in terms of keeping Hobson because they are not guaranteeing him a contract for this season.

7 years ago '04        #7919
space
space
don't you LOVE hypocrites, i sure do....all summer, NY has no shooters now he d!ck riding co-founder of the SMG movement when he's having a down year shooting 3 wise compared to last year and NOW Amar'e is better than Bosh and NOW Wilson Chandler is "relevant" after that trash talking when he PREDICTED LBJ to either Chicago or Cleveland

this is why i can't stand John Legend and Mahoney from Police Academy's Love Child
 7 years ago '07        #7920
space
space
^^ lol tell em why u mad Born
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rebecca is beautiful
13 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
show your fightsticks
36 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Check out my new wife...
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nov 20 - Breaking News: Malia Obama joins team Swirl
140 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Nov 19 - Arabs in Libya enslaving Africans and selling them to Arab countries
208 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
It's Official: Justice League flops with $96 million opening Weekend
196 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Believe it or not: Jaden Smith's Album Syre IS FLAMES!
183 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warriors endorse the 'Free Jah' movement
79 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy