New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
132 comments
@rides
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 6 - Tom Ford Thinks All Men Should Be Penetrated At Least Once
213 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Couple Arguing Married 52 Years Lol
56 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
81 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #7821
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,710 | Props total: 2231 2231
 Rhymes4Days said:
Rudy for Chandler is not going to happen because the Knicks never offered Chandler in any trade for Rudy. The Knicks are not trading Chandler unless it is a package for Tony Parker, Melo, or CP3. A Chandler trade for Rudy was never on the table. The Knicks and Mike D'Antoni are very high on Chandler. There are no real teams going to give up real value for Rudy. Rudy did not play well on the Blazers when Roy was out. Mike D'Antoni looks at Chandler as advantage at the 2 spot because of his height at 6'8. The Knicks are now only looking for player to come off the bench to back up their starters.
never said they offered Chandler
 07-17-2010, 03:23 PM         #7822
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
never said they offered Chandler
I know, I just wanted to give my take on the Rudy Chandler situation. A lot of people want Chandler gone. In almost every trade rumor Chandler is first guy mentioned.
 6 years ago '06        #7823
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Rhymes4Days said:
I know, I just wanted to give my take on the Rudy Chandler situation. A lot of people want Chandler gone. In almost every trade rumor Chandler is first guy mentioned.
He's the most redundant player on the roster, who doesn't fit in with future flexibility due to a pending extension, and has value around the league. There's a reason he's the first mentioned.
 6 years ago '04        #7824
space
space
FYI

NBA Execs are NOW projecting Mosgov as a Top 15 pick if he were in the 2010 draft
 6 years ago '06        #7825
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Did you hear Donnie Walsh just now? He's being interviewed by Clyde and Breen via telephone at the Vegas Summer League. He just said this teams biggest need is a PURE 2. Let's not act as if he hasn't been keeping tabs on the Rudy situation.
 6 years ago '04        #7826
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Did you hear Donnie Walsh just now? He's being interviewed by Clyde and Breen via telephone at the Vegas Summer League. He just said this teams biggest need is a PURE 2. Let's not act as if he hasn't been keeping tabs on the Rudy situation.
yeah, was bumping my music like i always do when i watch game but i had to hit the pause button to hear the savior out...Jaycee better get an invite though, real talk
 07-17-2010, 04:45 PM         #7827
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
He's the most redundant player on the roster, who doesn't fit in with future flexibility due to a pending extension, and has value around the league. There's a reason he's the first mentioned.
Kelenna Azubuike as well as Curry come off the books next season. They don't have to get rid of Chandler. That being said, the Knicks only have one guy who can play the shooting guard next season and that is Chandler. Kelenna Azubuike is a big question mark. The Knicks are not even sure if he will play next year or ever be the same player he once was. Walker, looks like he took a step back after he lost weight. Rautins looks like he needs two more years to be ready. As much as Rudy Fernandez name is being thrown out there I think if the Knicks do make a trade I feel they will look for another big time player in the backcourt not name Rudy Fernandez.

We will see what happens but I know the Knicks are really high on Chandler.
 6 years ago '04        #7828
space
space
anybody peeping this OT game right now?

Toney Douglas missing them clutch free throws and redeems himself by causing an offensive foul lmfao
 07-17-2010, 05:10 PM         #7829
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
anybody peeping this OT game right now?

Toney Douglas missing them clutch free throws and redeems himself by causing an offensive foul lmfao
lol. Toney is learning. I still can't believe he missed those shots in summer league and during the regular season can hit big shots in the clutch.
 07-17-2010, 05:12 PM         #7830
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I had the chance to interview Ronny Turiaf the other day. Here is my interview
 07-19-2010, 08:04 AM         #7831
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Here is Donnie Walsh interview from summer league.

I did not get the feel that he was talking about this off-season. I got the feeling that he was talking about getting a shooting guard next off-seaon and the future. This off-season he said he is not going to make any other big moves.
 6 years ago '06        #7832
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Rhymes4Days said:
Here is Donnie Walsh interview from summer league.

I did not get the feel that he was talking about this off-season. I got the feeling that he was talking about getting a shooting guard next off-seaon and the future. This off-season he said he is not going to make any other big moves.
Listen to the interview again then...just because he said he isn't going to make any other big moves (which he doesn't even say in THIS particular interview) doesn't mean a thing when in the next breathe he says he's always looking to improve the team.

He said what's missing is a pure 2, and if he could get a guy who can be that, that player can help contribute now.

I don't know why you're trying to spin his words, but maybe you're trying to deflect the Chandler rumblings?
 6 years ago '05        #7833
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
Rudy Fernandez, pure 2, huh?
 07-20-2010, 02:34 AM         #7834
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jabo1091 said:
at Jabo owning Drunk.
 6 years ago '07        #7835
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,892 | Props total: 180 180
Personally, Rudy is cool with me, but I'd rather keep Chandler... Chandler is a better & longer defender, and we wouldn't be discussing this if Chandler had a more consistent 3-ball.

I believe Donnie should (and will) only package Chandler in a big deal, where we would need space for a SF (Melo) or as a sweetener in a trade with McCurry... Would hate to see him go but Chandler would prob fit in nicely among the Nuggets (tats, legal mary jane ).
 6 years ago '06        #7836
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Jabo1091 said:
Thanks for the "owning" me, just wondering what your definition of a "Pure 2" is?

TheBallDontLie said:
at Jabo owning Drunk.
You need a different hobby. Your online infatuation with me makes me nervous, at the same time, I'm flattered to be such an important fixture in your life.
 6 years ago '07        #7837
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,536 | Props total: 278 278
Knicks Tell Amar'e He Cannot Play For National Team
The Knicks found out on Friday that Amar'e Stoudemire's surgically repaired knee would not be covered by insurance and notified Stoudemire on Monday that the team will not permit him to play on the national team this summer.

"There’s too big a risk out there," Donnie Walsh said.

Stoudemire had microfracture surgery on his left knee in 2005. He was signed to a maximum-salary contract by New York earlier this month.

Read more:
Rest up for the up coming season.
 07-21-2010, 01:58 AM         #7838
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

You need a different hobby. Your online infatuation with me makes me nervous, at the same time, I'm flattered to be such an important fixture in your life.
Don't get all upset and sensitive because Jabo of all posters threw a little dagger shot at you which was i found funny and i laughed at.

I haven't quoted you or responded to any of your posts nor messaged you for weeks, but hey if you really need the uplift for some SELF-confidence in your life here on boxden then say whatever makes you feel better about yourself. You want to act like a kid (thought we both were men) with a chip on his shoulder thinking hes superior than anyone else on the bored, but don't act like the communication didn't go both ways to try and shame me. Your true colors are showing. There's no need for us to chat anymore about SPORTS or any other matter unless you change that attitude.

Last edited by TheBallDontLie; 07-21-2010 at 02:13 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #7839
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 TheBallDontLie said:
Don't get all upset and sensitive because Jabo of all posters threw a little dagger shot at you which was i found funny and i laughed at.

I haven't quoted you or responded to any of your posts nor messaged you for weeks, but hey if you really need the uplift for some SELF-confidence in your life here on boxden then say whatever makes you feel better about yourself. You want to act like a kid (thought we both were men) with a chip on his shoulder thinking hes superior than anyone else on the bored, but don't act like the communication didn't go both ways to try and shame me. Your true colors are showing. There's no need for us to chat anymore about SPORTS or any other matter unless you change that attitude.
It's ok...I'll still accept your friend request.

*EDITS*
How many damn times have I befriended you? LOL...I think I have ALL your SN's.

6 years ago '06        #7840
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,343 | Props total: 1313 1313
Rudy is weak, gets a lot of hype cause hes euro
i rather just keep Chandler
Rudy wouldnt be a upgrade over Ill will either, lets see what we do tho
we're all just a.ssuming
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
44 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
MMA UFC finally gives Cyborg her title shot
60 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Never noticed this from Scream 1
92 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL RUMOR: Cam Newton's Benching on Sunday Night Actually Due to Strip Club In..
72 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 😍😍😍😍
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy finishes whole pizza while getting drilled by Chris Hansen
152 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Young M.A: I'm Not Giving The Promoter His $33,000 Back, Take That Up W..
69 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 6 - Gun-wielding Alabama Mannequin Challenge leads to arrest; weapo..
96 comments
23 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy