Katy Perry already done exploiting the culture, unfollows Migos on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kourtney Kardashian Thong Bikini
13 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Footage From The 1996 Compton Raid, Suge Knight's House & Weapons Seize..
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Wtf going on Keke Palmer ?
72 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #7821
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
Did you hear Donnie Walsh just now? He's being interviewed by Clyde and Breen via telephone at the Vegas Summer League. He just said this teams biggest need is a PURE 2. Let's not act as if he hasn't been keeping tabs on the Rudy situation.
 7 years ago '04        #7822
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Did you hear Donnie Walsh just now? He's being interviewed by Clyde and Breen via telephone at the Vegas Summer League. He just said this teams biggest need is a PURE 2. Let's not act as if he hasn't been keeping tabs on the Rudy situation.
yeah, was bumping my music like i always do when i watch game but i had to hit the pause button to hear the savior out...Jaycee better get an invite though, real talk
 07-17-2010, 03:45 PM         #7823
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
He's the most redundant player on the roster, who doesn't fit in with future flexibility due to a pending extension, and has value around the league. There's a reason he's the first mentioned.
Kelenna Azubuike as well as Curry come off the books next season. They don't have to get rid of Chandler. That being said, the Knicks only have one guy who can play the shooting guard next season and that is Chandler. Kelenna Azubuike is a big question mark. The Knicks are not even sure if he will play next year or ever be the same player he once was. Walker, looks like he took a step back after he lost weight. Rautins looks like he needs two more years to be ready. As much as Rudy Fernandez name is being thrown out there I think if the Knicks do make a trade I feel they will look for another big time player in the backcourt not name Rudy Fernandez.

We will see what happens but I know the Knicks are really high on Chandler.
 7 years ago '04        #7824
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
anybody peeping this OT game right now?

Toney Douglas missing them clutch free throws and redeems himself by causing an offensive foul lmfao
 07-17-2010, 04:10 PM         #7825
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
anybody peeping this OT game right now?

Toney Douglas missing them clutch free throws and redeems himself by causing an offensive foul lmfao
lol. Toney is learning. I still can't believe he missed those shots in summer league and during the regular season can hit big shots in the clutch.
 07-17-2010, 04:12 PM         #7826
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I had the chance to interview Ronny Turiaf the other day. Here is my interview
 07-19-2010, 07:04 AM         #7827
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Here is Donnie Walsh interview from summer league.

I did not get the feel that he was talking about this off-season. I got the feeling that he was talking about getting a shooting guard next off-seaon and the future. This off-season he said he is not going to make any other big moves.
 7 years ago '06        #7828
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 Rhymes4Days said:
Here is Donnie Walsh interview from summer league.

I did not get the feel that he was talking about this off-season. I got the feeling that he was talking about getting a shooting guard next off-seaon and the future. This off-season he said he is not going to make any other big moves.
Listen to the interview again then...just because he said he isn't going to make any other big moves (which he doesn't even say in THIS particular interview) doesn't mean a thing when in the next breathe he says he's always looking to improve the team.

He said what's missing is a pure 2, and if he could get a guy who can be that, that player can help contribute now.

I don't know why you're trying to spin his words, but maybe you're trying to deflect the Chandler rumblings?
 7 years ago '05        #7829
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
Rudy Fernandez, pure 2, huh?
 07-20-2010, 01:34 AM         #7830
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jabo1091 said:
at Jabo owning Drunk.
 7 years ago '07        #7831
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,137 | Props total: 711 711
Personally, Rudy is cool with me, but I'd rather keep Chandler... Chandler is a better & longer defender, and we wouldn't be discussing this if Chandler had a more consistent 3-ball.

I believe Donnie should (and will) only package Chandler in a big deal, where we would need space for a SF (Melo) or as a sweetener in a trade with McCurry... Would hate to see him go but Chandler would prob fit in nicely among the Nuggets (tats, legal mary jane ).
 7 years ago '06        #7832
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 Jabo1091 said:
Thanks for the "owning" me, just wondering what your definition of a "Pure 2" is?

TheBallDontLie said:
at Jabo owning Drunk.
You need a different hobby. Your online infatuation with me makes me nervous, at the same time, I'm flattered to be such an important fixture in your life.
 7 years ago '07        #7833
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,552 | Props total: 337 337
Knicks Tell Amar'e He Cannot Play For National Team
The Knicks found out on Friday that Amar'e Stoudemire's surgically repaired knee would not be covered by insurance and notified Stoudemire on Monday that the team will not permit him to play on the national team this summer.

"There’s too big a risk out there," Donnie Walsh said.

Stoudemire had microfracture surgery on his left knee in 2005. He was signed to a maximum-salary contract by New York earlier this month.

Read more:
Rest up for the up coming season.
 07-21-2010, 12:58 AM         #7834
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

You need a different hobby. Your online infatuation with me makes me nervous, at the same time, I'm flattered to be such an important fixture in your life.
Don't get all upset and sensitive because Jabo of all posters threw a little dagger shot at you which was i found funny and i laughed at.

I haven't quoted you or responded to any of your posts nor messaged you for weeks, but hey if you really need the uplift for some SELF-confidence in your life here on boxden then say whatever makes you feel better about yourself. You want to act like a kid (thought we both were men) with a chip on his shoulder thinking hes superior than anyone else on the bored, but don't act like the communication didn't go both ways to try and shame me. Your true colors are showing. There's no need for us to chat anymore about SPORTS or any other matter unless you change that attitude.

Last edited by TheBallDontLie; 07-21-2010 at 01:13 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #7835
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 TheBallDontLie said:
Don't get all upset and sensitive because Jabo of all posters threw a little dagger shot at you which was i found funny and i laughed at.

I haven't quoted you or responded to any of your posts nor messaged you for weeks, but hey if you really need the uplift for some SELF-confidence in your life here on boxden then say whatever makes you feel better about yourself. You want to act like a kid (thought we both were men) with a chip on his shoulder thinking hes superior than anyone else on the bored, but don't act like the communication didn't go both ways to try and shame me. Your true colors are showing. There's no need for us to chat anymore about SPORTS or any other matter unless you change that attitude.
It's ok...I'll still accept your friend request.

*EDITS*
How many damn times have I befriended you? LOL...I think I have ALL your SN's.

7 years ago '06        #7836
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,354 | Props total: 3702 3702
Rudy is weak, gets a lot of hype cause hes euro
i rather just keep Chandler
Rudy wouldnt be a upgrade over Ill will either, lets see what we do tho
we're all just a.ssuming
 7 years ago '05        #7837
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Thanks for the "owning" me, just wondering what your definition of a "Pure 2" is?
A little tired to bullet a pure 2 list.

But Rudy Fernandez is not a pure 2. He's not even a pure 3 for that matter.
 7 years ago '08        #7838
AC_89 172 heat pts172
space
space
$36,527 | Props total: 9220 9220
Rudy would be better for the system but yea will is a better player
 7 years ago '05        #7839
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
To be completely honest. We don't even need a pure 2 for the system D'antoni's trying to run. That's why we need to get rid of D'antoni. We're not going to win a championship with him.
 7 years ago '08        #7840
AC_89 172 heat pts172
space
space
$36,527 | Props total: 9220 9220
Former Knicks president/coach Isiah Thomas visited the Garden's offices at 2 Penn Plaza for hours yesterday, but a source familiar with the appearance said he was not interviewing for a position with the organization.

With Thomas angling for a job with the Knicks, the source said Thomas occasionally drops by to visit friends at the Garden, including owner Jim Dolan, whom he has maintained a strong relationship.

Though Thomas is head coach at Florida International, he still kept his house in Purchase, Westchester.

Knicks team president Donnie Walsh said he was at the team's practice facility in Westchester yesterday and did not know Thomas visited the Garden's offices.

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill May Have Officially Redeemed Himself From The Drake Beef w/Th..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OBLITERATE THE PUNANI!!! beating up & killing the pu$$y is old school "WE GOTT..
105 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Bump J "Good To Be Home"
53 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Exclusive The New Mutants details revealed: X-Men franchise goes hor..
30 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKLEY SAYS HE HAS SHAQ RANKED BEHIND TIMOFEY MOZGOV :mjlmao:
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This pic... internet is brutal
178 comments
1 day ago