New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #7801
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6743 6743
my n*gga Ill Will aint going nowhere
 7 years ago '04        #7802
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,498 | Props total: 3281 3281
 Born_Loser said:
as far as reports show, Knicks have no intention of signing dude...least for now

one rumor that simply won't die is Shaq to NY though
i hope we dont sign him wow bum knees no thanks he prob gets cramps when he jumps for a rebound
 7 years ago '06        #7803
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
Landry seems to have a good understanding of the game and has excellent awareness. He just knows where to be on the court, but don't get your hopes to high. He looks to be a Jared Dudley-clone with athleticism...which I'll take every time from a 2nd rounder. He'll find his niche, but he's just a role player.

Only problem is, where does he get his time? There's definitely a glut of swingmen on this team and I can smell a Chandler trade coming. He's a RFA and due for an extension. I know Walsh is still looking to keep a Max slot in tact for the next offseason, so he is most definitely on the chopping block.

With Portland signing Matthews, Rudy Fernandez is basically being shown the door. His value is at an all-time low and we're in need of a true 2. If it's going to cost us Wilson, I'd hope to retain an additional a.sset. Even if it were to be straight up, given Buike's health, I'd still pull the trigger. Chandler is redundant on this roster, we can fill some holes and keep the flexibility within the cap.

WiLL i Am...ease up on ya boy D'Antoni. Last 2 years were throwaways with "me-first" malcontent's on one year deals. Popovich couldn't win 40games with those scrubs. You may not agree with his system, but this is the first time we've surrounded him with a roster that finally compliments it. This year is going to be full of excitement, and we WILL see a turnaround. I'm still "cautiously optimistic" as it comes to even making the playoffs right now...but we are one of the youngest, most athletic and talented squads in the NBA.

Felton | TD
Rudy | Bill Walker | Rautins
Gallo | Buike | Fields
STAT |
AR | Turiaf | Mozgof

DLeague: Jerome Jordan
 7 years ago '04        #7804
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
space
$42,277 | Props total: 3809 3809
Blazers source says team would trade Rudy but Knicks don't have anything they like.
 07-15-2010, 06:35 PM         #7805
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 - Streetz - said:
my n*gga Ill Will aint going nowhere

[pic - click to view]

07-16-2010, 01:47 AM         #7806
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tony Douglas vs John Wall
Jerome Jordan vs McGee

Tomorrow.

Don't miss it.
 7 years ago '08        #7807
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,243 | Props total: 13605 13605
Kelly Tripucka and Gus Johnson was going at it tonight about the whole lebron thing
 7 years ago '06        #7808
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 TheBallDontLie said:
Tony Douglas vs John Wall
Jerome Jordan vs McGee

Tomorrow.

Don't miss it.
I thought we were playing the Pistons today, and the Wiz tomorrow?
 7 years ago '04        #7809
space
space
The agent for Timofey Mozgov was reportedly told that Eddy Curry, who is in the final season of his contract, will not receive playing time with the Knicks.

Mosgov's agent said that his client was guaranteed a spot on the Knicks' roster, as the backup to center Ronnie Turiaf.

Amar'e Stoudemire, whom the Knicks signed to a maximum-salary contract as a free agent, was apparently a.ssured that he will be used in his natural position at power forward.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #7810
space
space
HAHN!!!!!!!!!

Somewhat under the radar during this year's NBA Summer League has been the play of Patrick Ewing Jr., who has come back very strong after a year away during which he recovered from a knee injury.

Junior has been solid in two games (he was a DNP in the SL opener on Sunday) so far and is averaging 9.5 points, 4 rebounds and 2 blocks in 17 minutes per game over two games. In four game with the Magic at the Orlando Summer League last week, he averaged 11.3 points and four boards in 27.3 minutes per game over four games. He is once again showing versatility as a wing player who can be effective in transition and defend with energy and athleticism. He's more of a role player at the NBA level, but an NBA-quality player at that.

This is no revelation. You remember in 2009, the 6-8 Ewing was the last player cut on a Knicks team that opted to keep Stephon Marbury on the roster. That was tough news for the kid, who immediately became a fan favorite and, more importantly, a locker room favorite. He spent that year in the D-League and played well for Reno, which, at the time, was a shared affiliate of the Knicks. When Marbury was finally cut, which opened room on the roster, Ewing Jr. had suffered a knee injury that ended his season.

The knee injury also caused him to miss summer league last year (he was on the original roster) and he still wasn't ready to play come training camp. He took the season off to focus on getting the knee back to full health and get his body ready for another run at the NBA in 2010.

There's no question he has a preference when it comes to playing in the NBA. Pat Jr. wants to play where his Dad played in the city where he grew up. He wants to be with the franchise that, let's be honest, should have his father employed as an a.ssistant coach. It's always great to see Patrick Sr. and he always offers a warm hello. But he won't talk about the Knicks anymore.

"I only talk about the Orlando Magic," he said to me on Monday, when I asked about the LeBron James decision and if he felt James would have been able to handle New York. "The Orlando Magic is the only team I talk about. I've got nothing to say about anything else."

But we know deep down he does still care about the Knicks and will have great reason to care even more if his son earns a spot on the roster. And this year there is no reason why Ewing Jr. shouldn't be on the team. The Knicks have 11 players under contract, plus three second-round picks to consider (though 7-footer Jerome Jordan looks like he could use a year in the D-League). Even if all three are signed, that still leaves one roster spot open under the NBA's maximum allowed. That spot could be for Ewing Jr.

Here's why it might not: The Knicks already have too many wings to begin with and Mike D'Antoni, who generally plays a short rotation of 8-to-9 players, might not want to carry a full roster if it isn't necessary. Donnie Walsh may prefer to have an open roster spot for flexibility -- there's that word again -- in case he has to make a trade that requires the Knicks take an extra player. But in the latter case, Ewing Jr. could be easily waived if he is signed to a non-guaranteed deal.

Of course we're a.ssuming the Knicks will be his only option. If Ewing Jr. continues to play well in these last two summer league games (today against the Pistons, tomorrow against the Wizards), he is sure to get some interest from other teams and could have a choice of training camp invites.

But we know where he'd really like to be and what uniform he'd like to wear.

He wore No. 6 during the preseason in 2009, but that number has been taken. It was supposed to be LeBron's, but instead rookie Landry Fields has requested it. So maybe Ewing Jr. will go with the number that would fit even better: No. 33.

The Knicks need to continue to heal wounds of the past and present. Having Ewing Jr. on the team is just good karma. And it's also good business because the kid is no mascot. He can play.
 7 years ago '04        #7811
space
space
for those wondering why Rudy to NYK is not gonna happen.....least for now, is because they are not after Chandler, they want the c*ck Master himself, the co-leader of the SMG Movement, Gallo
 07-16-2010, 03:04 PM         #7812
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
I thought we were playing the Pistons today, and the Wiz tomorrow?
My bust.
 07-17-2010, 02:30 PM         #7813
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
for those wondering why Rudy to NYK is not gonna happen.....least for now, is because they are not after Chandler, they want the c*ck Master himself, the co-leader of the SMG Movement, Gallo
Rudy for Chandler is not going to happen because the Knicks never offered Chandler in any trade for Rudy. The Knicks are not trading Chandler unless it is a package for Tony Parker, Melo, or CP3. A Chandler trade for Rudy was never on the table. The Knicks and Mike D'Antoni are very high on Chandler. There are no real teams going to give up real value for Rudy. Rudy did not play well on the Blazers when Roy was out. Mike D'Antoni looks at Chandler as advantage at the 2 spot because of his height at 6'8. The Knicks are now only looking for player to come off the bench to back up their starters.
 7 years ago '04        #7814
space
space
 Rhymes4Days said:
Rudy for Chandler is not going to happen because the Knicks never offered Chandler in any trade for Rudy. The Knicks are not trading Chandler unless it is a package for Tony Parker, Melo, or CP3. A Chandler trade for Rudy was never on the table. The Knicks and Mike D'Antoni are very high on Chandler. There are no real teams going to give up real value for Rudy. Rudy did not play well on the Blazers when Roy was out. Mike D'Antoni looks at Chandler as advantage at the 2 spot because of his height at 6'8. The Knicks are now only looking for player to come off the bench to back up their starters.
never said they offered Chandler
 07-17-2010, 03:23 PM         #7815
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
never said they offered Chandler
I know, I just wanted to give my take on the Rudy Chandler situation. A lot of people want Chandler gone. In almost every trade rumor Chandler is first guy mentioned.
 7 years ago '06        #7816
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 Rhymes4Days said:
I know, I just wanted to give my take on the Rudy Chandler situation. A lot of people want Chandler gone. In almost every trade rumor Chandler is first guy mentioned.
He's the most redundant player on the roster, who doesn't fit in with future flexibility due to a pending extension, and has value around the league. There's a reason he's the first mentioned.
 7 years ago '04        #7817
space
space
FYI

NBA Execs are NOW projecting Mosgov as a Top 15 pick if he were in the 2010 draft
 7 years ago '06        #7818
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
Did you hear Donnie Walsh just now? He's being interviewed by Clyde and Breen via telephone at the Vegas Summer League. He just said this teams biggest need is a PURE 2. Let's not act as if he hasn't been keeping tabs on the Rudy situation.
 7 years ago '04        #7819
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Did you hear Donnie Walsh just now? He's being interviewed by Clyde and Breen via telephone at the Vegas Summer League. He just said this teams biggest need is a PURE 2. Let's not act as if he hasn't been keeping tabs on the Rudy situation.
yeah, was bumping my music like i always do when i watch game but i had to hit the pause button to hear the savior out...Jaycee better get an invite though, real talk
 07-17-2010, 04:45 PM         #7820
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
He's the most redundant player on the roster, who doesn't fit in with future flexibility due to a pending extension, and has value around the league. There's a reason he's the first mentioned.
Kelenna Azubuike as well as Curry come off the books next season. They don't have to get rid of Chandler. That being said, the Knicks only have one guy who can play the shooting guard next season and that is Chandler. Kelenna Azubuike is a big question mark. The Knicks are not even sure if he will play next year or ever be the same player he once was. Walker, looks like he took a step back after he lost weight. Rautins looks like he needs two more years to be ready. As much as Rudy Fernandez name is being thrown out there I think if the Knicks do make a trade I feel they will look for another big time player in the backcourt not name Rudy Fernandez.

We will see what happens but I know the Knicks are really high on Chandler.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago