NBA Kool Killa Klay Highlights vs Pacers (2016.12.05) 60 points, Grand Wizadry
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA My Friend Just Met Klay Thompson
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Transformers: The Last Knight(official trailer)
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Reason why jeremih got kicked out of the tour and possible going to get..
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #761
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,670 | Props total: 2177 2177
 cpalmer1 said:
Feel sorry for Portland, Greg Oden is hideous looking!!!
i'm saying...Noah got a rich daddy though, first thing i'd done if i was Noah is get my grill fixed....lookin like somebody threw a grenade and taped his mouth shut
 06-28-2007, 04:52 PM         #762
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
i'm saying...Noah got a rich daddy though, first thing i'd done if i was Noah is get my grill fixed....lookin like somebody threw a grenade and taped his mouth shut
Dawg, he needs a hair cut. Dude look like a tumble weed.
 9 years ago '04        #763
space
space
lmfao @ Noah looking likea lost member of Bone Thugs N Harmony
 9 years ago '04        #764
space
space
hopefully we make another trade....get rid of Rose's expiring contract and somebody else in a sign and trade for Lewis, or rose, the pick and both or either jones/d*ckau and Jerome James for Lewis
 9 years ago '06        #765
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,383 | Props total: 65 65
knicks keep on winning when everyone says they took the biggest L
 9 years ago '06        #766
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
yezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzirrrrrrrrrrrr r......

lets see how this wilson chandler pans out....

but im all for the randolph trade.....

finally get a POWER foward, none of this channing FRENCH frye soft shake pansy a.ss.....

we keep lee....get rid of frye and francis...2 knicks i hate the most...keep balkman....ANDget EDDIE WINSLOW on our squad....IM ALL FOR IT....

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

DID I DO THAT?????

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by DRuNk 24/7; 06-28-2007 at 09:08 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #767
space
space
^

thought u were gonna rep the BX Knick Fans at the draft

neway, getting rid of Rose, Jefferies, James and this pick for Lewis and i'll be the happiest dude EVER!!!
 9 years ago '06        #768
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
^

thought u were gonna rep the BX Knick Fans at the draft

neway, getting rid of Rose, Jefferies, James and this pick for Lewis and i'll be the happiest dude EVER!!!

got caught up at work.....couldnt get to ma fu*kin tickets....still @ work now, my uncle went in my place...he representin dont worry bout that
 9 years ago '04        #769
space
space
all i gotta say is, get ready for all the swollen a**holes coming this season from d*ck riders
 9 years ago '04        #770
space
space
ok...so this OFFICIAL trade is like this

New York acquires Zach Randolph, Fred Jones, Dan d*ckau and the draft rights to Demetris Nichols from Portland in exchange for Steve Francis, Channing Frye and a 2008 second-round draft pick. - nba.com

guess they added 2 things to the mix...i had a feeling Nichols would be coming to NY neway and we lost a 2nd round pick next year (who cares, Zeke always comes through with the first round picks)

we this sh*t done, this leads to this problem, WE HAVE TOO MANY PLAYERS

Star, Nate, Collins, Crawford, Q, Jefferies, Lee, Rose, Balkman, Morris, James, Curry, Chandler, Nichols, d*ckau, Jones and Randolph....suggestions???

trade Jefferies, Rose, d*ckau and James for a SF and a draft pick

Last edited by Born_Loser; 06-29-2007 at 09:17 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #771
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,874 | Props total: 931 931
 Bx_bomberz said:
dolan should just realize his losses and buy out

Stephon Marbury, Steve Francis, Malik Rose, Q Rich and Jerome James

then we trade Nate + Jamal Crawford + next years 2nd rounder to sonics for Rashard

and we start the season with mardy in backcourt with draft pick(Byars, Daequan Cook, Crittenton, Stuckey) Rashard playin the 3 lee at 4 and curry at 5

u cant convince me that they wouldent win more games then they have the last few seasons
WTF?
 9 years ago '04        #772
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 118 118
a word for you knick fans about Wilson Chandler, I went to high school with him, please believe me he is a beast.
 9 years ago '04        #773
space
space
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
a word for you knick fans about Wilson Chandler, I went to high school with him, please believe me he is a beast.
i hope so...exhibition games are gonna be great this year though, get to see Morris, Wilson and Nichols play for the first time (since i dont really fu*k with college ball) and we get to see Balkman again to see how he developed from last season and maybe "Lil n*gga" Nate being the old man lol
 9 years ago '04        #774
datnuka 
space
space
space
$80 | Props total: 0 0
It'll be interesting to see what happens with the abundance of players that we have now. I'm Glad to see that we have decent frontcourt now. I'm wondering what they are going to do with the SF position. It would be great to see Lee start there and maybe jefferies come of the bench, but Jefferies is a bum.

We again are stacked with point guards (steph, nate, mardy, now F Jones). and no SG unless we count the injury prone Q rich. The Garden loves Nate and he can bring a lot of energy to the floor so i dont want to see him go, unless we bring back another energy player, cause LEe can't hold that role down alone
 9 years ago '04        #775
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 118 118
 datnuka said:
It'll be interesting to see what happens with the abundance of players that we have now. I'm Glad to see that we have decent frontcourt now. I'm wondering what they are going to do with the SF position. It would be great to see Lee start there and maybe jefferies come of the bench, but Jefferies is a bum.

We again are stacked with point guards (steph, nate, mardy, now F Jones). and no SG unless we count the injury prone Q rich. The Garden loves Nate and he can bring a lot of energy to the floor so i dont want to see him go, unless we bring back another energy player, cause LEe can't hold that role down alone
Fred Jones runs the point?!?!!?!?
 9 years ago '04        #776
space
space
 datnuka said:

well hate to break the news to you but Fred Jones is a SG/SF
no SG's, not including Q-Rich and Jones....i thought we still have a guy called Jamal Crawford lol...sh*t u can even put Balkman to play as a SG too, he got a SG body and skills but can play the 4 when guys are getting rested
 07-01-2007, 01:25 AM         #777
Pretti Boi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
r they gonna win a chip tho?????
 9 years ago '04        #778
space
space
if the Knicks can somehow get atleast 2 free spots on the roster, should they try and get H20 with the Mid Level Exception???
 9 years ago '04        #779
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,050 | Props total: 0 0
that a be hard bad enough we gotta get rid of 2 now your talking bout 3....would be nice though......well really trade malk and one of those portland guys for a sf and then release the othe portland guy and we would have the 15
 9 years ago '06        #780
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,383 | Props total: 65 65
we should sign allen houston for the league minimum for all those years he r*ped us
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Killing Me Softy
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Why Derrick Rose Got Injured, Scientifically
59 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 4 - Man With Gun Arrested at Comet Ping Pong
164 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
'Member Lil B?
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - The People's Cabinet?...Trump's administration for millionaire..
112 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Fresh Prince otw to Netflix
58 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Cam'ron's Killa Season 2 Tour is a MUST SEE
80 comments
1 day ago