most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Keep it 100: Would you jump in this 3some
36 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
146 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #7761
Ricky Towel 127 heat pts127
space
space
$15,325 | Props total: 268 268
its cool that felton and dan dantoni go way back.
 6 years ago '05        #7762
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
LeBron James finally made a visit to New York, but it was to attend Carmelo Anthony's wedding. Though James spurned the Big Apple for a shot at a dynasty in Miami with Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh, his move might still benefit the Knicks.

According to multiple sources who attended the wedding, which was held at Cipriani on 42nd St., the common theme among the best wishes to Melo and his new bride, television personality LaLa Vazquez, was that they should consider taking up permanent residence in New York and Carmelo should take the challenge LeBron passed on with the Knicks.

Then, with a less-than-pleased Nuggets owner Stan Kroenke in attendance, Chris Paul included in his address to the happy couple that he wanted to get Carmelo to go with him to join Amar'e Stoudemire with the Knicks "and form our own Big Three."

Stoudemire, who also attended the wedding, loved what he heard. When Stoudemire first arrived in New York the previous Saturday night, he said, "I've talked to Carmelo Anthony that he needs to come out here."

Several NBA players have said Anthony is hesitant to sign the extension with Denver because he is unsure about the franchise's future (George Karl's health, Chauncey Billups' age both play a factor) and is also intrigued by what a move to the Garden stage could do for his career. Anthony was born in Brooklyn and still has a great deal of family here, as does fellow Brooklynite Vazquez, whose own career would benefit from being in New York City.

Anthony has consistently lagged behind fellow Class of '03 stars, LeBron and Wade, in popularity. His jersey, in fact, isn't among the top 10 in sales, according to the NBA.

The concern in not taking the extension is that, with with the uncertainty of the collective bargaining process, which re-opens next summer, Carmelo could wind up losing money. That's why the instinct is to take the money while it's there. But the urge is to push for a trade, perhaps a trade-and-extend deal. At this point, the Nuggets are not considering offers for him, but if Carmelo steps forward and asks for it, then Denver will have to consider dealing him or losing him for nothing next summer.

Anthony shares the same agent as James in Leon Rose. Paul just left his agency, Octagon, to become the most significant client for James' fledgling marketing and branding company, LRMR, which he owns with business partner Maverick Carter. There could be some obvious strategy here.

Paul has an opt-out in 2012 and has told ESPN that if the New Orleans Hornets are not committed to building a championship-caliber team, he would accept a trade.

It would be extremely difficult for the Knicks to pull off both blockbuster deals, especially any time soon. They have very few a.ssets -- almost certainly would have to give up a Danilo Gallinari in one of these scenarios -- and all of their new players can't be moved for 90 days. But it's obvious that Donnie Walsh has kept his payroll under control and the contracts short to allow flexibility for when something like what we're talking about here becomes available.

It may take some time, but if the players want it, you generally believe it will eventually happen.
This solidifies it, melo's in NY next year. Hopefully Amare doesn't blow his knee out. (no jynx.)
 6 years ago '09        #7763
space
space
someone said we are prob gonna start turiaf at center.

yall think that?

i figured with dantoni we would just start amare at center.
 6 years ago '04        #7764
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,710 | Props total: 2231 2231
 Ricky Towel said:
someone said we are prob gonna start turiaf at center.

yall think that?

i figured with dantoni we would just start amare at center.
i heard that, but still too early to tell

i got Amar'e in the 5 and Randolph in the 4
 6 years ago '04        #7765
space
space
The Knicks are on the verge of signing Russian free-agent center Timofey Mozgov, according to a source.

The expected three-year deal is worth $9 million.

According to the source, the Knicks are still waiting for clearance papers from FIBA and his Russian team.

New York must pay his Russian team Khimik $500,000.
 6 years ago '04        #7766
space
space
The Knicks believe they will have the cap space to sign possible free agents Carmelo Anthony in 2011 or Chris Paul in 2012.

New York's insistence on no more than two guaranteed years for point guard Raymond Felton has given them the cap-space flexibility to offer one maximum contract for 2011 and another one for 2012, Knicks president Donnie Walsh told The New Post on Saturday.
 6 years ago '06        #7767
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,346 | Props total: 1314 1314
nice comeback
 6 years ago '04        #7768
space
space
Fields reminds me of Frye with a backbone
 07-11-2010, 05:26 PM         #7769
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stackmatics said:
OH s**t, CP ! lol, its like a solar eclipse when i see dude now.. WHATS GOOD BRUH!:dancingcool:
ROFL! yup..the Knicks werent anything to talk about so I only come around for transactions and good stuff. lol
 07-11-2010, 05:28 PM         #7770
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
With Wesley Matthews signing in Portland, don't be surprised if you see a Wilson Chandler for Rudy Fernandez swap go down. Walsh seems to be shopping Chandler who is due for an extension.
I'd like that trade.
 6 years ago '09        #7771
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
i heard that, but still too early to tell

i got Amar'e in the 5 and Randolph in the 4
same here.

i adjusted the rosters in 2k10(pre felton signing, which is ok since myplayer is a pg anyway) and it was like that(i re-set amares position to c/pf instead of pf/c) until the damn knicks traded gallo for luis scola, now hes starting at pf and randolph is coming off the bench.
 6 years ago '08        #7772
AC_89 148 heat pts148
space
space
$33,891 | Props total: 5648 5648
Lol we rely on the 3 too much
 07-11-2010, 07:02 PM         #7773
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
... where the f**k is earl barron? damn yo... i have faith in dude. why da f**k are we going across the globe for a f**king center that cant tie his own shoe?
 6 years ago '06        #7774
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,346 | Props total: 1314 1314
 stackmatics said:
... where the f**k is earl barron? damn yo... i have faith in dude. why da f**k are we going across the globe for a f**king center that cant tie his own shoe?

Earl will be back tho
 07-12-2010, 03:58 PM         #7775
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tony Douglas had Jerome Jordan a few times after driving and James rolling the basket but deiced to take the shot himself. Douglas needs to build some chemistry with Jerome.

Jerome screens look somewhat illegal at times, should of been called for some moving picks. They aren't fluid and he is lost at times which is no problem as he is just learning our system. He did have some nice rolls to basket when picking his spots when to, which is a good sign.

Wish they would have gave him some looks in the post. In his highlights that seems to be his the best part of his game. Why not give him some looks?

is too concerned of setting a screen for every player on every possession.

Gives a burst of energy when he is confident or in positive sparks.

Loved what i seen with his defense on 1on1 on the block, which seems to be fundamental sound in this area in his game. Slightly just missing a block yet still not giving up a good looks and avoiding a foul.

One play where the defense was broken down his helped D was a nice sighting from a Knicks perceptive he changed two shots by going for the block then lastly on the third attempt got the block, right after that he got an offensive rebound and put back. Putting a smile on my face.

I did not get a good enough read on his rebounding skills or blocking out.

Seems to me he is prone to picking some silly or costly fouls. He is a work in process, but i really like the positives that stick out. Some of his flaws aren't that big because that's what is coaching is for.

What are your thoughts of this kid?
 6 years ago '04        #7776
space
space
i missed the f**king game, had to run over to Manhattan and pick some s**t up..did Patrick Ewing 2.0 get any burn?

Hahn said the game wasn't that impressive
 6 years ago '06        #7777
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 TheBallDontLie said:
Tony Douglas had Jerome Jordan a few times after driving and James rolling the basket but deiced to take the shot himself. Douglas needs to build some chemistry with Jerome.
This was the worst part about striking out in FA on that ball dominant swing (LBJ/Wade/JJ). TD is not a true point, but would have been the PERFECT compliment to one of those FA's who would help him with his inexperience as a playmaker. This is the main reason we went out and signed Felton, we need a true point who can make the right decisions and get the ball to the right guys in position.

You know I'm a huge fan of TD, but his value on this current roster is to play a Barbosa-type role for D'Antoni...with the way this kid can D up, I'll sign up for that right now.

TheBallDontLie said:
Wish they would have gave him some looks in the post. In his highlights that seems to be his the best part of his game. Why not give him some looks?
Do you remember who our coach is? D'Antoni is not a proponent of playing with your back to the basket. He feels that it's taking your eyes off the prize (the bucket) and cuts off your vision to make the pass to the open man. He prefers the face up game and attacking the rack.

Amar'e hasn't developed the low post moves, but he's one of the best face-up ISO players from the block in the game...D'Antoni developed him that way.

TheBallDontLie said:
Loved what i seen with his defense on 1on1 on the block, which seems to be fundamental sound in this area in his game. Slightly just missing a block yet still not giving up a good looks and avoiding a foul.

One play where the defense was broken down his helped D was a nice sighting from a Knicks perceptive he changed two shots by going for the block then lastly on the third attempt got the block, right after that he got an offensive rebound and put back. Putting a smile on my face.

I did not get a good enough read on his rebounding skills or blocking out.

Seems to me he is prone to picking some silly or costly fouls. He is a work in process, but i really like the positives that stick out. Some of his flaws aren't that big because that's what is coaching is for.

What are your thoughts of this kid?
I agree with much of what you stated, it was nice to see some positive energy out of JJ today. I know everyone was k!lling him after yesterday's game over on the RealGM boards, but you gotta give these 7-footers time to adjust.

My favorite part about him is that he has good instincts defending the interior. I noticed he doesn't fall for the pump fake, he stays on his feet holding his ground. This is vital in becoming a solid shot blocker and limiting fouls which seem to always plague the young inexperienced bigmen when they first come into the league.

Definitely raw, but with the addition of Mozgov...he will have the time to develop. I just wish we had a REAL big man coach. GET RID OF HERB!
 6 years ago '06        #7778
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

Interviews with our new additions.

07-12-2010, 07:33 PM         #7779
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

[pic - click to view]

Interviews with our new additions.

You like ILL WILL's haircut in the new video?
 6 years ago '05        #7780
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
I'm about to check this, I know a lil background on Randolph & Azubuike.

But can someone tell me what roles they'll be playing and their potential, or are we just coasting for next year?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
219 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 6 - Tom Ford Thinks All Men Should Be Penetrated At Least Once
276 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
250 comments
20 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
58 comments
1 day ago