New York Knicks

most viewed right now
 122
Article inside Google is paying Apple billions per year to remain on the iPhone, Ber..
15 comments
@tech
most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside Aug 15 - BREAKING: Nazi Simp Trump Blames BOTH SIDES Again For Charlot..
749 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Thick bi-ch from the Snowfall series
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
NBA DWAYNE WADE IS VERY VERY ANGRY ABOUT HIS NBA 2k RATING :mjlmao:
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #7741
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$24,756 | Props total: 4921 4921
 TheBallDontLie said:
Wow, man. This kid looks good. Great shooting form for his size. Nice handles. Looks good on the block, but is missing that AHHHHH in it. I love what i see. Gonna check him out in Summer League. Why were scouts down on him?


another Jamaican Center
 7 years ago '04        #7742
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
now we got 2 international Centers on the squad, Jordan and now this Russian, Timofey Mozgov
 7 years ago '04        #7743
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
supposedly this kid does it all on defense and can finish...


[video - click to view]

 07-10-2010, 10:28 PM         #7744
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ Eh, look who's he playing against. Hard to tell if he can play above average defense against NBA centers. He can finish though.

We're due to hit a shot in the dark with a center after all these years taking shots.
 7 years ago '06        #7745
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$24,756 | Props total: 4921 4921
we play first summer league game tomorrow at 4
trynna see what TD does
 07-10-2010, 10:50 PM         #7746
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 - Streetz - said:
we play first summer league game tomorrow at 4
trynna see what TD does
I'm disappointed we're not going to see Jerome Jordan play. I was looking forward to it.
 7 years ago '04        #7747
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
 TheBallDontLie said:
^ Eh, look who's he playing against. Hard to tell if he can play above average defense against NBA centers. He can finish though.

We're due to hit a shot in the dark with a center after all these years taking shots.
which is why i focused on how he moves, don't matter who you play against a 7'1 guy is not supposed to move that swiftly
 07-10-2010, 11:00 PM         #7748
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
which is why i focused on how he moves, don't matter who you play against a 7'1 guy is not supposed to move that swiftly
Good point. He moves extremely well for a 7'1 guy. He was moving well on perimeter the in one clip in that video on defense, which is rare.
 7 years ago '04        #7749
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
reminder, 4pm summer league game vs. Nuggets

MSG and NBA TV


Last edited by Born_Loser; 07-11-2010 at 10:46 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #7750
Ricky Towel 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$15,401 | Props total: 385 385
wait why isnt jerome jordan playing?
 7 years ago '06        #7751
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
With Wesley Matthews signing in Portland, don't be surprised if you see a Wilson Chandler for Rudy Fernandez swap go down. Walsh seems to be shopping Chandler who is due for an extension.
 7 years ago '04        #7752
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
With Wesley Matthews signing in Portland, don't be surprised if you see a Wilson Chandler for Rudy Fernandez swap go down. Walsh seems to be shopping Chandler who is due for an extension.
yeah, he's working hard to package him with Curry....Chris Paul is talking about the NY Big Three maybe next season
 7 years ago '04        #7753
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
LeBron James finally made a visit to New York, but it was to attend Carmelo Anthony's wedding. Though James spurned the Big Apple for a shot at a dynasty in Miami with Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh, his move might still benefit the Knicks.

According to multiple sources who attended the wedding, which was held at Cipriani on 42nd St., the common theme among the best wishes to Melo and his new bride, television personality LaLa Vazquez, was that they should consider taking up permanent residence in New York and Carmelo should take the challenge LeBron passed on with the Knicks.

Then, with a less-than-pleased Nuggets owner Stan Kroenke in attendance, Chris Paul included in his address to the happy couple that he wanted to get Carmelo to go with him to join Amar'e Stoudemire with the Knicks "and form our own Big Three."

Stoudemire, who also attended the wedding, loved what he heard. When Stoudemire first arrived in New York the previous Saturday night, he said, "I've talked to Carmelo Anthony that he needs to come out here."

Several NBA players have said Anthony is hesitant to sign the extension with Denver because he is unsure about the franchise's future (George Karl's health, Chauncey Billups' age both play a factor) and is also intrigued by what a move to the Garden stage could do for his career. Anthony was born in Brooklyn and still has a great deal of family here, as does fellow Brooklynite Vazquez, whose own career would benefit from being in New York City.

Anthony has consistently lagged behind fellow Class of '03 stars, LeBron and Wade, in popularity. His jersey, in fact, isn't among the top 10 in sales, according to the NBA.

The concern in not taking the extension is that, with with the uncertainty of the collective bargaining process, which re-opens next summer, Carmelo could wind up losing money. That's why the instinct is to take the money while it's there. But the urge is to push for a trade, perhaps a trade-and-extend deal. At this point, the Nuggets are not considering offers for him, but if Carmelo steps forward and asks for it, then Denver will have to consider dealing him or losing him for nothing next summer.

Anthony shares the same agent as James in Leon Rose. Paul just left his agency, Octagon, to become the most significant client for James' fledgling marketing and branding company, LRMR, which he owns with business partner Maverick Carter. There could be some obvious strategy here.

Paul has an opt-out in 2012 and has told ESPN that if the New Orleans Hornets are not committed to building a championship-caliber team, he would accept a trade.

It would be extremely difficult for the Knicks to pull off both blockbuster deals, especially any time soon. They have very few a.ssets -- almost certainly would have to give up a Danilo Gallinari in one of these scenarios -- and all of their new players can't be moved for 90 days. But it's obvious that Donnie Walsh has kept his payroll under control and the contracts short to allow flexibility for when something like what we're talking about here becomes available.

It may take some time, but if the players want it, you generally believe it will eventually happen.
 7 years ago '09        #7754
Ricky Towel 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$15,401 | Props total: 385 385
jerome jordan is playing.
 7 years ago '09        #7755
Ricky Towel 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$15,401 | Props total: 385 385
its cool that felton and dan dantoni go way back.
 7 years ago '05        #7756
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
LeBron James finally made a visit to New York, but it was to attend Carmelo Anthony's wedding. Though James spurned the Big Apple for a shot at a dynasty in Miami with Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh, his move might still benefit the Knicks.

According to multiple sources who attended the wedding, which was held at Cipriani on 42nd St., the common theme among the best wishes to Melo and his new bride, television personality LaLa Vazquez, was that they should consider taking up permanent residence in New York and Carmelo should take the challenge LeBron passed on with the Knicks.

Then, with a less-than-pleased Nuggets owner Stan Kroenke in attendance, Chris Paul included in his address to the happy couple that he wanted to get Carmelo to go with him to join Amar'e Stoudemire with the Knicks "and form our own Big Three."

Stoudemire, who also attended the wedding, loved what he heard. When Stoudemire first arrived in New York the previous Saturday night, he said, "I've talked to Carmelo Anthony that he needs to come out here."

Several NBA players have said Anthony is hesitant to sign the extension with Denver because he is unsure about the franchise's future (George Karl's health, Chauncey Billups' age both play a factor) and is also intrigued by what a move to the Garden stage could do for his career. Anthony was born in Brooklyn and still has a great deal of family here, as does fellow Brooklynite Vazquez, whose own career would benefit from being in New York City.

Anthony has consistently lagged behind fellow Class of '03 stars, LeBron and Wade, in popularity. His jersey, in fact, isn't among the top 10 in sales, according to the NBA.

The concern in not taking the extension is that, with with the uncertainty of the collective bargaining process, which re-opens next summer, Carmelo could wind up losing money. That's why the instinct is to take the money while it's there. But the urge is to push for a trade, perhaps a trade-and-extend deal. At this point, the Nuggets are not considering offers for him, but if Carmelo steps forward and asks for it, then Denver will have to consider dealing him or losing him for nothing next summer.

Anthony shares the same agent as James in Leon Rose. Paul just left his agency, Octagon, to become the most significant client for James' fledgling marketing and branding company, LRMR, which he owns with business partner Maverick Carter. There could be some obvious strategy here.

Paul has an opt-out in 2012 and has told ESPN that if the New Orleans Hornets are not committed to building a championship-caliber team, he would accept a trade.

It would be extremely difficult for the Knicks to pull off both blockbuster deals, especially any time soon. They have very few a.ssets -- almost certainly would have to give up a Danilo Gallinari in one of these scenarios -- and all of their new players can't be moved for 90 days. But it's obvious that Donnie Walsh has kept his payroll under control and the contracts short to allow flexibility for when something like what we're talking about here becomes available.

It may take some time, but if the players want it, you generally believe it will eventually happen.
This solidifies it, melo's in NY next year. Hopefully Amare doesn't blow his knee out. (no jynx.)
 7 years ago '09        #7757
Ricky Towel 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$15,401 | Props total: 385 385
someone said we are prob gonna start turiaf at center.


yall think that?

i figured with dantoni we would just start amare at center.
 7 years ago '04        #7758
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
 Ricky Towel said:
someone said we are prob gonna start turiaf at center.


yall think that?

i figured with dantoni we would just start amare at center.
i heard that, but still too early to tell

i got Amar'e in the 5 and Randolph in the 4
 7 years ago '04        #7759
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
The Knicks are on the verge of signing Russian free-agent center Timofey Mozgov, according to a source.

The expected three-year deal is worth $9 million.

According to the source, the Knicks are still waiting for clearance papers from FIBA and his Russian team.

New York must pay his Russian team Khimik $500,000.
 7 years ago '04        #7760
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
The Knicks believe they will have the cap space to sign possible free agents Carmelo Anthony in 2011 or Chris Paul in 2012.

New York's insistence on no more than two guaranteed years for point guard Raymond Felton has given them the cap-space flexibility to offer one maximum contract for 2011 and another one for 2012, Knicks president Donnie Walsh told The New Post on Saturday.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 64
#BXnoFap official thread! Start the rebooting now!
56 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 41
Rich Homie Quan on Regretting Smoking a Blunt Next to His Infant Son
128 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Megan Good(over/underrated)
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Kim K with the fake apology
86 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Bx Art Club: These are not photos
33 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
MoviePass UNLIMITED* MOVIES IN THEATERS. Now $9.95/MONTH.
166 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 21
Dude puts his brother (bx member) on live arguing with BM
155 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
NFL Should Jacksonville Declare Blake Bortles A Bust And Move On?
62 comments
2 days ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy