New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj On the Set With Future for Music Video (#Still Not Over)
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj Response???
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Several NBA Execs Have Concerns About LaVar Ball
104 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Twitter going in with the Young Dolph posts
141 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-03-2010, 12:49 PM         #7641
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
I just feel as if everyone's been ignoring that "pink elephant" in the room. From Day 1 when Donnie Walsh took over and traded ZBo/Craw for 2010 friendly contracts, the Knicks were said to be the #1 suitors in the LeBron chase. Then out of nowhere, it was Chicago?

Just seems as if the smear tactics and the negative reports from "sources" out of LeBron's camp have no bearing. These aren't the same ol' Knicks. Walsh'Toni have changed the face and the culture is on the verge of that same change.

It just gives LeBron an out to say NY wasn't really a player in this, even AFTER rumors of them signing Amare initially...it was only when Wade/Bosh teamed up in Chicago that he felt he needed a team with the resources to compete.

yeah chris broussard was the "agent of change" if you will to start championing this chicago bulls are the best option spin,and than these "sources" started feeding other analysts who wanted to feel like they had the inside track,and it just snow balled from there...to the point where people were actually trying to deny what the knicks could offer...and most def trying to box the knicks into this *can't ever get it right* stigma....when walsh has made INCREDIBLE strides to change the culture,and get this team to basically a clean slate to do it the right way....all in time for the biggest free agency summer EVER..

i'm not really sure what lebron has been thinking...or why the knicks wouldn't have always have been a top prospect for him to come to....but d. wade cutting in like this may have been the best thing for us...and i personally think bron would work better with amare than bosh anyhow....and again with the curry expiring bron would have yet something else to bolster a championship run for years to come...

to me the knick situation makes the most basketball sense....
 7 years ago '06        #7642
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,846 | Props total: 2496 2496
still dont think wade would leave miami
hes just teasin the bulls
 7 years ago '04        #7643
Born_Loser|M 97 heat pts97
space
space
$41,961 | Props total: 3352 3352
thoughts on this rumor

Jefferson to Warriors
Lee to T-Wolves
Ellis to Knicks
 7 years ago '07        #7644
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,549 | Props total: 297 297
 Born_Loser said:
thoughts on this rumor

Jefferson to Warriors
Lee to T-Wolves
Ellis to Knicks

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #7645
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
thoughts on this rumor

Jefferson to Warriors
Lee to T-Wolves
Ellis to Knicks

[pic - click to view]

That move would be disgusting for the simple fact that Monta would basically be cutting into our 2nd Max. I'm not the biggest Monta fan, but the kid is definitely talented and has lightning fast speed that D'Antoni would LOVE to have pushing the tempo and the ball upcourt. He's also more obtainable that Tony Parker, but doesn't have anywhere near the track record. If we were still in the running for LeBron, both can play off the ball, but neither have the range to really spread the floor. But if I were able to get either in a deal that packaged Curry, keeping that 2nd max slot in tact...I'm all for it.

(Maybe we can use Ellis to flip in a package deal for Melo?)
 07-04-2010, 04:43 PM         #7646
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Monta over Parker all day...

Age difference. Monta is in his prime right now. Better defense when focus, no question. Is going to play in a system he excels in. Fan wise he brings that energetic crowd pleasing array of moves. We have no slasher and Monta constantly attacks having Gallo keeping defense honest, Amar'e being able to hit that mid range shot or cutting, we're be offensively ill. I don't see Monta as our PG, but i watched him improve slightly each season, penetrating and dishing. When has he ever played with a vicious PF/C for a safety net to dump to when a play is not there for him? Gotta like his contract from not being overpaid like most of these recently signings. A bargain in my eyes. Sign Luke Ridnour for cheap, we're good to go.

Tony Parker is a nice guard when you already have a molded fundamental championship caliber team surrounded around him, clearly that's not us, even if we do get Melo next year. Lets not forget he played for one of the most respected coach who players do exactly what he wants.

We gotta find a defensive center who'll play his role, post defense, weak side help, rebounding. at Darko, wanted to show up for the Wolves. He would of covered up Amare's holes.

at my gif.

Last edited by TheBallDontLie; 07-04-2010 at 05:09 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #7647
space
space
yeah, just posted it after reading this rumor

would like to have Ellis but keep his contract off this team for atleast another 2-3 years (unless he's just a trade for to package him for Melo situation)

since Amar'e is pretty much getting announced as early as tomorrow and the execs flew back to Cle....PG right now, can just sign Ridnour and even Skip To My Lou....most important person to get outside the Max Contract players is Mike Miller (IMO)....can only image the havoc Miller and Gallo would cause from the 3, and have Amar'e or even maybe LBJ making ppl pay for it, def. stretch out that floor with those two on the wing
 07-04-2010, 06:23 PM         #7648
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i can't wait until all of this s**t is over, im just tired of it... so much politics so much hate...
 7 years ago '04        #7649
space
space
 stackmatics said:
i can't wait until all of this s**t is over, im just tired of it... so much politics so much hate...
word....only real reason i want LBJ in NY now is so i can hear Chris "Joe Camel and Officer Mahoney from Police Academy's Love Child" Broussard can backpedal all that s**t he was saying and act like he's glad he's coming to NY

Last edited by Born_Loser; 07-04-2010 at 07:19 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #7650
space
space
Maverick Carter, LeBron James' business partner, will be flying to New York on Wednesday to meet with the Knicks, according to sources that spoke with Tommy Dee of The Knicks Blog.

Dee also reports that MSG president Scott O'Neil flew to Ohio on Sunday.
 07-04-2010, 07:45 PM         #7651
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
word....only real reason i want LBJ in NY now is so i can hear Chris "Joe Camel and Officer Mahoney from Police Academy's Love Child" Broussard can backpedal all that s**t he was saying and act like he's glad he's coming to NY
i think im the only person who don't really care if LBJ comes to NY if he stays in cleveland it really wouldnt matter to me. But everyone seems to want him here.. he had a great supporting cast with the cavs and still couldnt get it done.. i seriously don't know what the knicks need anymore.
 7 years ago '06        #7652
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
Should LeBron choose to re-up in Cleveland...

NYK out: David Lee (S&T), Wilson Chandler, Cash Considerations
NYK in: Carmelo Anthony

Minny out: Al Jefferson
Minny in: David Lee

Denver out: Carmelo Anthony
Denver in: Al Jefferson, Wilson Chandler, Cash Considerations
I'm trying to think of a way to rid Curry's contract and make a deal work for all parties involved...but we DO have the a.ssets to make a deal for Carmello.
 07-05-2010, 12:43 PM         #7653
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Golden State fk'd us when they scooped Stephen Curry from us. Imagine how s3xy our squad in free agency would look if we had him. :(
 7 years ago '06        #7654
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 TheBallDontLie said:
Golden State fk'd us when they scooped Stephen Curry from us. Imagine how s3xy our squad in free agency would look if we had him. :(
I know...wasn't his biggest fan coming out. But we f**ked ourselves by tipping our hand. Of every single player in the NBA today, I believe Steph Curry could be the best fit alongside him. Not to mention Gallo as an additional complimentary piece as the stretch 4.
 7 years ago '07        #7655
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,549 | Props total: 297 297
 TheBallDontLie said:
But I thought he was Boobie Gibson 2.0?
 07-05-2010, 12:54 PM         #7656
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
I know...wasn't his biggest fan coming out. But we f**ked ourselves by tipping our hand. Of every single player in the NBA today, I believe Steph Curry could be the best fit alongside him. Not to mention Gallo as an additional complimentary piece as the stretch 4.
Curry and Gallo so sick, gotta stop thinking about what if with these two. :(

Last edited by TheBallDontLie; 07-05-2010 at 01:08 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #7657
space
space
 TheBallDontLie said:
Curry and Gallo so sick, gotta stop thinking about what if with these two. :(
 7 years ago '04        #7658
space
space
so Ewing Jr. is playing for the Magics in the Summer League....i guess Jerome Jordan is a Knick under the radar since i'm hearing he's on our team now?

anywho, the theory behind is Curry has a lot to show his worth next season and history shows underachievers tend to overachieve on there expiring contract season (ala John Salmons) so who knows....worst cast scenario is we can't move him and he's stuck with us all season...which brings up best case scenario, end up with enough money to sign another max next season
 7 years ago '04        #7659
space
space
gotta see what the rules are, if players can play for multiple teams cuz Landry is down there too and i hear he's also on the Pacers roster
 7 years ago '04        #7660
space
space
Congrats on Amar'e on being a Knick....guess after all that negativity of us striking out, we got ourselves a tier 1 player, while nobody else has...funny how that s**t works out, eh?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ryan Gosling sister at the Oscars
93 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside While It's Still Sunday
30 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Feb 26 - Fitness model Rayssa Teixeira slapped the TV host of a show and lef..
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside HOF Inductee & Thot Section Regular - Bernice Burgos
41 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 6 Best Bill Paxton Characters, And Why We Love Them
22 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside 'Help me up, I must win!' Dude tells police after collapsing and spit..
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Feb 26Police Remove Punisher Logo From Cop Cars After People Rightfull..
65 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Brandon ingram First 20+ Game Vs Spurs
64 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy