Image(s) inside Top Tier Rap List
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Regina Hall - Puts Rocks in her P@#$%
26 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Truth Behind Kanye West Blonde Hair May Have A Deeper Meaning!!
15 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Redbone Cam Girl With A Big Ole Booty
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #7581
HenryTheMenace 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,930 | Props total: 1 1
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
The Knicks are also in talks with Portland about Rudy Fernandez. So if the Armon Johnson / Darington Hobson reports have legs, one of either TD or Chandler could be on the move to Portland.

As much as I like Rudy, I don't know if I'm prepared to let go of Toney Douglas in exchange...as for Wilson, he has better value and should net more in return. But I'd rather use him as incentive to take on Curry's contract and sure up the PG and/or Center position.
LOOK WHOS BACK :agreement6:
 6 years ago '07        #7582
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,538 | Props total: 279 279
 Artifacts said:
I don't think we should trade TD.. he is gonna be a beast of a PG

Walsh is flat out delusional if he trades Toney for Rudy.
 6 years ago '04        #7583
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,714 | Props total: 2231 2231
oh wow, people remember how to type and enter s**t in the section again
 6 years ago '06        #7584
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 HenryTheMenace said:
LOOK WHOS BACK :agreement6:
I was just telling TimeIsMoney that it'll be a brief stint. I just can't stand posting on this site with all the blatant ignorance and hate that seems to be the norm around here. It ain't worth it really.

It's draft time, and though we don't own our first rounder, there will still be plenty of rumors (as we've seen already) to be discussed with my true blue Knicks brethren. Everyone comes out around draft time. We may even have another CPalmer sighting. Where you at stackmatics? I'll crawl back into my hole after this wraps up, believe that!

Unless of course LeBrosh signs with the Knicks...you best believe I'll be creating the "f**k Everyone on Boxden Besides the Entire Knicks Fanbase" Thread, where I call out posters by name letting them know they can suck a d*ck.
 6 years ago '06        #7585
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,371 | Props total: 1373 1373
A report on Wednesday indicated the Knicks and Blazers had been discussing a deal centered on Rudy Fernandez.

A high-ranking source told the Oregonian that the Blazers have received better offers than New York's package.

Read more:

hm i hope this means we fallback from anymore rudy offers
big off season for us
hope donnie doesnt fumble it for us

Last edited by Blah; 06-23-2010 at 09:23 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #7586
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,584 | Props total: 5323 5323
hello everybody im gunna come back to this thread for alittle and see what happens with the draft/free agency

ive had my avy the same since like 2007 lets hope it comes true

i fully expect the knicks to be the most active team in the league for the next 2 weeks donnie better not f**k us over

i hope james anderson drops into the 2nd round so we can scoop him up(if you go waaaaay back in this thread you will see that i wanted brook lopez over gallo and last year i wanted us to trade up for hasheem thabeet (i said tyreke evans is the best player in the draft) but thought we should have taken brandon jennings over jordan hill

anyway i was happy with the way the knicks cleaned up the salaries i can honestly say my favorite part of this season was gettin jeffries the f**k out...

anyway im all for complete and total roster overturn (i know some of u will probably remember i used to post all sorts of trades to get rid of all the salarycap space for this free agency period and trade for a bunch of 2nd rounders, people used to run me off this board and defend jared jeffries and whatnnot but ill say this donnie has basically done what i was hoping for except he couldent get rid of currys contract and traded away another 1st round pick :(
 6 years ago '06        #7587
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Bx bombers in the house!

Told ya'll...the draft usually brings back many a special appearances.
 6 years ago '05        #7588
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,584 | Props total: 5323 5323
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Bx bombers in the house!

Told ya'll...the draft usually brings back many a special appearances.
:dancingcool::dancingcool:

well it looks like james anderson is going to be taken in the top 25 for sure(just a week ago i thought we had a chance to see him in the 2nd round)

i wouldent mind willie warren in the 2nd then using the other 2nd rounder +2 mil in cash to move up to take brackins

as far as the draft is concerned my top 5 looks like this

Wall
Turner
Cousins
Monroe
Favors

but i think al farooq aminu is going to be the best value in the top 10 wherever he lands...

i find ekpe udoh luke babbit gordon hayward damion james to name a few to be overvalued and i think james anderson is extremely undervalued

i am really hoping eric bledsoe/orton fall below value because the other players on his team are going to be all the talk of the draft (im hopin for a Chris Douglas-Roberts type of drop)
 6 years ago '04        #7589
space
space
aww, the USA chant at a draft for the Frenchman....that sounds sooooooo familiar
 6 years ago '06        #7590
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
aww, the USA chant at a draft for the Frenchman....that sounds sooooooo familiar
:greetings10:
 6 years ago '04        #7591
space
space
looks like Knicks aint have to worry after all, Hobson and Knicks are just 1 team away from being lovers.... unless the Bucks wanna be the new Minnesota C-Blockers
 6 years ago '06        #7592
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
I like the Rautins pick, a nice shooting guard
but Landry Fields? thats another SF slash undersized PF which we dont need rite now
whats going on with donnie tonite
 6 years ago '06        #7593
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
looks like Knicks aint have to worry after all, Hobson and Knicks are just 1 team away from being lovers.... unless the Bucks wanna be the new Minnesota C-Blockers
Damn Born...had to jinz it did ya? I actually liked Hobson.

I LOVED the Rautins selection, I don't give a f**k what any of you say. The kid just knows how to play, and will fit perfectly within this system. I'm actually very excited to have him out on the perimeter taking the pressure of Gallo to be our primary shooter from the outside. The kid makes great decisions with the basketball, is an excellent passer and can hit a clutch shot. Finally a shooting guard that can play off the ball coming off screens on the catch and shoot.

Don't know much about Fields, so I'm not going to hate on the pick. I just would have liked to see the interior defense being addressed.
 6 years ago '05        #7594
abdullah 
space
space
$2,846 | Props total: 196 196
looks like two solid picks, not at the positions that we need tho. Waiting on free agents
 6 years ago '06        #7595
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Damn Born...had to jinz it did ya? I actually liked Hobson.

I LOVED the Rautins selection, I don't give a f**k what any of you say. The kid just knows how to play, and will fit perfectly within this system. I'm actually very excited to have him out on the perimeter taking the pressure of Gallo to be our primary shooter from the outside. The kid makes great decisions with the basketball, is an excellent passer and can hit a clutch shot. Finally a shooting guard that can play off the ball coming off screens on the catch and shoot.

Don't know much about Fields, so I'm not going to hate on the pick. I just would have liked to see the interior defense being addressed.
dont think anyone said they aint like the Rautins selection
i actually really like that s**t too TD can drive and dish to some shooters now and Rautins can also create off the dribble
Fields is the suspect pick, hope he shows me something come summer league
 6 years ago '04        #7596
space
space
word, i had Rautins as our 2nd pick

i wanted Varnado but his lack of offense made him a no-no with the Knicks (got that straight from the source)

wish they atleast tried to swap picks with like the Heat or somebody but oh well...Fields is just gonna be a filler player anyway if "The Plan" becomes a reality
 6 years ago '06        #7597
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Born...get on the horn. I'm hearing the Knicks might have bought the 44th pick but can't find any sources.

If so...Jerome Jordan to NY. We got ourselves a big (possibly).
 6 years ago '04        #7598
space
space
expect an announcement to be made any minute now...Knicks bought the rights of Jerome Jordan from the Bucks
 6 years ago '04        #7599
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Born...get on the horn. I'm hearing the Knicks might have bought the 44th pick but can't find any sources.

If so...Jerome Jordan to NY. We got ourselves a big (possibly).
LMFAO, posting at the same time, u asking and me pretty much answering
 6 years ago '06        #7600
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Got it...

via alanhahn

Word is Knicks will purchase No. 44 pick from Bucks, C Jerome Jordan.
Home      

most viewed right now
70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
204 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
228 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
110 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 22 Savage vs Noplug
299 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside just came across this gorgeous young lady from london
54 comments
2 days ago