New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside When ya upstairs neighbors more petty than you
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Middle School Student in China Proposes to His Teacher, Gets Mercilessl..
10 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-26-2007, 10:42 AM         #741
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
exactly....thats why i haven't made any comment on Morris yet because unlike ppl on boxden i aint gonna front like i watch college ball and give my 2 cents, i'll wait for the summer league, hopefully they also send Channing Frye there too because i hope this kid could have toughened up abit too but if he hasn't, fu*k out my team
The way David Lee played last year I say he can't be a Knick next year.
 10 years ago '04        #742
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,656 | Props total: 2169 2169
 cpalmer1 said:
The way David Lee played last year I say he can't be a Knick next year.
nothing wrong with having depth in the big man department though...only reason why i dont wanna see Frye is because of his jump shot, all he needs is to grow a backbone and hopefully he was only going through a sophomore slump
 05-30-2007, 02:17 AM         #743
DaRealDjMumBleZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OMG i feel so sorry for all you knicks fans seriously when will yall get into the playoffs again? i wanna see it b4 i die lmfao
 10 years ago '06        #744
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,874 | Props total: 931 931
 DaRealDjMumBleZ said:
OMG i feel so sorry for all you knicks fans seriously when will yall get into the playoffs again? i wanna see it b4 i die lmfao
Worry about LeBron giving your team fits, it's not an easy series for the Pistons...
 10 years ago '07        #745
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
 Born_Loser said:
not to diss Kid by bringing the thread here but wut ya think about Vince Carter for Frye, James and Rose? brought this question here because unlike Boxden, n*ggas in this particular thread ACTUALLY WATCH THE GAMES....kinda like it since i'm a tri state kid, Frye would just be playing across the river and Nets get the PF they need and we get rid of 2 huge contracts (which leads to Francis possibly being traded)...personally if dude is healthy, i'd like them to get D-Miles since Zeke been said he wanted him, he's young, can play d and can drive, can play the 3 and 4, sh*t he can even play the 2 in defensive moments, only thing wrong with him is his character but with the right ppl around that'll change or even "Birdman" Anderson if dude is clean, if Knicks do trade the 23rd pick, we might need somebody who can replace Frye, Birdman can rebound, play PF/C, and play post, only thing Frye has over him is that Frye has that nice fu*kin jump shot but Birdman will come cheap since he's coming off suspension so he has no weight to claim any type of big deal money

can't wait for the fu*kin draft, lmfao...always like to see the trades that go down during it

no fu*kin bueno...no more room in the garden for bums bring in someone thats tough...i.e. ron artest i been saying this for years and i know he's dying to throw that knick jersey on
 10 years ago '04        #746
space
space
 BxCastro said:
no fu*kin bueno...no more room in the garden for bums bring in someone thats tough...i.e. ron artest i been saying this for years and i know he's dying to throw that knick jersey on
been wanting that sh*t too but him being that close to QB is what worries me bout him coming home...dude might start wildin the fu*k out
 10 years ago '04        #747
space
space
ok...here's a new rumor that just popped up

With his final meltdown and ejection, Rasheed Wallace has probably received his last technical in a Pistons uniform. With only two years left on his contract, though at an average of about $13.5 million, Wallace has some appeal. The consensus is Knicks GM Isiah Thomas will be thwarted by the Lakers in trying to get Jermaine O'Neal and by the Sonics in some form of sign and trade or straight free agency for Rashard Lewis. Wallace talked about going to the Knicks before he re-signed with the Pistons in 2004.

wut ya think about possibly getting both Sheed and Lewis?
 9 years ago '04        #748
Yd4001 7 heat pts
space
space
$5,092 | Props total: 262 262
We need to cut Francis,work more with Robinson,Frye,David Lee,and the young guy we got from Kentucky,Morris.We got an ok draft spot #23.I think they should get somebody at the 3 position,what yall think
 9 years ago '04        #749
Yd4001 7 heat pts
space
space
$5,092 | Props total: 262 262
 BxCastro said:
f that,we got david lee who does what chris anderson does and is way better.Vince is my man,but i'd keep Crawford who is a few years younger and not afraid to take the big shots.
 9 years ago '04        #750
space
space
Seattle’s Rashard Lewis is indeed a free agent and plans to visit New York for a recruiting trip if Isiah Thomas invites him July 1, according to a person with knowledge of the situation. Thomas will make the 6-9 Lewis his top free-agent priority and hopes to wine and dine him, perhaps on James Dolan’s yacht, in July.
 9 years ago '07        #751
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
we get the 23rd pick....atleast there's a bright side, if the Knicks have injuries again that fu*k up our season, atleast we get to keep our lottery picks next year and all you hear on Boxden is how next years draft is going to sh*t on this year.....since we already got Morris who would have been a 1st rounder anyway, maybe the Knicks will trade their 23rd pick for somebody like Jermaine, Garnett, Lewis??? maybe even get a pick back if they do some kinda package
Think we should aim for a more realistic player for now cus J O'neal, KG, and R. Lewis look tough to get we should go after Nocioni we will definitely be contenders in the east with him playing 3/4....either sign and trade or straight up sign up cus we are already over the cap
 9 years ago '07        #752
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 Yd4001 said:
We need to cut Francis,work more with Robinson,Frye,David Lee,and the young guy we got from Kentucky,Morris.We got an ok draft spot #23.I think they should get somebody at the 3 position,what yall think
Im trying to go to the draft because if we don't draft derrick byars out of vanderbuilt who is the sec player of the year in that tough conference I will throw something towards the podium.
 9 years ago '06        #753
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
i'll be there as well.....

and if sean williams from bc, or morris almond from rice, dont get drafted by my knicks.......ima flip the fluck out
 06-26-2007, 08:15 PM         #754
MaddenManiac05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jus got done kickin it with Jamal Crawford about an hour ago over @ the Community Center near Seattle( I'm workin with him at his basketball camp he's holdin) U all should know he's from that area and what not but we jus kicked it and put up shots on the court for about 15 minutes he is without one of the coolest guys ever... He was tellin me about how the Knicks are trying to pursue Kobe Bryant but he knows it will never happen and after a bunch of small talk about the Knicks and the hoopers comin out of Seattle. The dude invited me out to his house out in Renton for a party that him and Will Conroy are throwing next weekend and to play ball @ his house......It was prettty dope, I'm gunna kick it with him for the next 3 days as well @ the camp so I'ma tryna get sum pics up as well tho, Nate Robinson of the Knicks will be there durin the week as well...Btw dude signed my New York Knicks Razr Phone as well:applause:

Last edited by MaddenManiac05; 06-26-2007 at 08:22 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #755
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
i'll be there as well.....

and if sean williams from bc, or morris almond from rice, dont get drafted by my knicks.......ima flip the fluck out
BRING A FREE BALKMAN SIGN

:applause: :applause: :applause:

can't wait for the fall...start the DAVID "fu*kING" LEE movement again
 06-27-2007, 04:55 PM         #756
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ayo, I've read on SI.com that the Bobcats are shopping the 8th pick and 22th picks.

I believe the Knicks should trade Channing Frye or Nate Robinson with the 23rd pick to get the 8 pick and 22nd pick.

I would like Corey Brewer or Joakim Noah to help us with our defensive woes.
 9 years ago '05        #757
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,480 | Props total: 5289 5289
dolan should just realize his losses and buy out

Stephon Marbury, Steve Francis, Malik Rose, Q Rich and Jerome James

then we trade Nate + Jamal Crawford + next years 2nd rounder to sonics for Rashard

and we start the season with mardy in backcourt with draft pick(Byars, Daequan Cook, Crittenton, Stuckey) Rashard playin the 3 lee at 4 and curry at 5

u cant convince me that they wouldent win more games then they have the last few seasons
 9 years ago '04        #758
space
space
 cpalmer1 said:
Ayo, I've read on SI.com that the Bobcats are shopping the 8th pick and 22th picks.

I believe the Knicks should trade Channing Frye or Nate Robinson with the 23rd pick to get the 8 pick and 22nd pick.

I would like Corey Brewer or Joakim Noah to help us with our defensive woes.
yeah...been saying Knicks should try and trade Frye for Noah, only problem i got with Noah coming to NY is that i would have to look at his ugly mug everyday but as long as he does the opposite of how Frye plays (not play soft) could care less....this should be the year we make the playoffs, only sh*t that kept us out the playoffs were injuries to Star, Lee and Crawford....the good news out that is we now see that Collins wasn't a bust pick and if Yi somehow makes it to a Knicks uni, just imagine all the media Knicks would be getting....could happen since China only wants him to play for a big market city and what's more big market than Liberty City
 9 years ago '04        #759
space
space
With the signing of center Randolph Morris last March, Isiah Thomas has said he considers this his second pick of the draft. With 14 guaranteed contracts, the Knicks will fill their last roster spot tonight. It is why Thomas has stated for the first time he will not use his mid-level exception on a free agent July 1, preferring to work an unlikely sign-and-trade, with Rashard Lewis (Seattle) one of his targets.
 06-28-2007, 04:39 PM         #760
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
yeah...been saying Knicks should try and trade Frye for Noah, only problem i got with Noah coming to NY is that i would have to look at his ugly mug everyday but as long as he does the opposite of how Frye plays (not play soft) could care less....this should be the year we make the playoffs, only sh*t that kept us out the playoffs were injuries to Star, Lee and Crawford....the good news out that is we now see that Collins wasn't a bust pick and if Yi somehow makes it to a Knicks uni, just imagine all the media Knicks would be getting....could happen since China only wants him to play for a big market city and what's more big market than Liberty City

Feel sorry for Portland, Greg Oden is hideous looking!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
86 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Best Twerking Vines
33 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside J Cole 4 Your Eyez Only Documentary! Drake Stans Come See a TRUE Hip Ho..
37 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
69 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
360 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Soulja Boy caught Pump faking he in Singapore but really in a ratcher ..
59 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside SOCCER is better than FOOTBALL and BASKETBALL!!!!!
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
164 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy