most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 22 Savage vs Noplug
185 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pink Toe With Ridiculous Buns
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #7561
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
go to 2:25 lol

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #7562
Jae_Hood_354 91 heat pts91
space
space
$7,467 | Props total: 1192 1192
yea what lj said about ny^^^
 7 years ago '04        #7563
Artifacts 
space
space
$3,722 | Props total: 1 1
 Born_Loser said:
David Lee's first choice is to remain with the New York Knicks.

"This is where I want to be," Lee told The Post. "I enjoy it here. I love the city. I have a lot of friends in the franchise. I do have ties here.

"They say the two hardest things to deal with [in New York] are the media and the fans, but I've found that to be the exact opposite. Having a following here is gonna make the Knicks want to sign me more and makes me want to be in New York."

Lee of course will not be willing to accept less than a fair market value.

"We're gonna have to see what happens," Lee said. "If they get two or three of those guys, there won't be 50 cents to give to me. Winning is a huge priority. . . . Just finding a situation that fits, a situation that makes sense, quality of life factor, then also the financial side of it because this is a business."

"It's looking like a lot of these guys may stay put, but those kinds of opinions can change really quickly," Lee said. "If the Knicks are waiting on Lebron's [James] decision, that could affect their entire free agency."
I would love to still have Lee.. but if he wants his "market value" and with the opportunity to get 2 big names.. I guess the ties will be cut
 6 years ago '07        #7564
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,538 | Props total: 279 279
Hornets May Make Collison Available
The Hornets are back in luxury tax territory heading into the 2010-11 season and Marc Stein of ESPN.com writes that they will likely be active on the trade market.

Rival teams will try to convince New Orleans to trade Chris Paul, but it's much more likely that they'll part with promising backup point guard Darren Collison.

Stein writes that the Hornets will likely ask any team interested in Collison to also take one of their cap-clogging contracts -- Emeka Okafor, James Posey or Peja Stojakovic.

Read more:
 06-16-2010, 07:42 PM         #7565
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo ANY Of yall rooting for nate to do his thang in Game 7
 6 years ago '05        #7566
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 7thWonder said:
Yo ANY Of yall rooting for nate to do his thang in Game 7
I aint gon lie, nate been my n*gga since I whooped dat a.ss wit him in 2k. That squad!

But, I'm always gonna root for nate, its just kobe's my dude. :agreement6:
 6 years ago '09        #7567
Ricky Towel 127 heat pts127
space
space
$15,325 | Props total: 268 268
thenyknicks

This Date in Knicks History: Patrick Ewing ties a #Finals record (& franchise record) w/ 8 blocks in 91-84 Game 5 win over @HoustonRockets
 06-17-2010, 06:28 PM         #7568
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jabo1091 said:
I aint gon lie, nate been my n*gga since I whooped dat a.ss wit him in 2k. That squad!

But, I'm always gonna root for nate, its just kobe's my dude. :agreement6:
Jabo n*gga u know i whipped that a.ss. that was like 5 years ago. Has yo young a.ss even grew nut hairs yet
 6 years ago '05        #7569
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 7thWonder said:
Jabo n*gga u know i whipped that a.ss. that was like 5 years ago. Has yo young a.ss even grew nut hairs yet
Man you was complaining like those 40 yr old cats on Gears.

"Awww You Snowbirding!!"

EDIT; IM GROWN

Last edited by WaveDoe; 06-17-2010 at 07:03 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #7570
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,895 | Props total: 181 181
Who do y'all want for our draft picks?

I'm leaning to Gani Lawal and James Anderson (maybe)
 6 years ago '05        #7571
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 I Am The Truth said:
Who do y'all want for our draft picks?

I'm leaning to Gani Lawal and James Anderson (maybe)
Gani Lawal? I'm hoping to bring some big man death with some upside, which I think Lawal lacks. Unfortunately, this draft is pretty awful looking at upside, hopefully this improves next year. I'll do some more research and get back, but man I hate this draft class.
 6 years ago '09        #7572
Ricky Towel 127 heat pts127
space
space
$15,325 | Props total: 268 268
 Jabo1091 said:
Gani Lawal? I'm hoping to bring some big man death with some upside, which I think Lawal lacks. Unfortunately, this draft is pretty awful looking at upside, hopefully this improves next year. I'll do some more research and get back, but man I hate this draft class.
we shoulda signed manute bol if we wanted big man death.
 6 years ago '06        #7573
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,362 | Props total: 1333 1333
James Anderson,Grevis Vasquez , Jarvis Varnado
i'll be happy with any of those
 6 years ago '06        #7574
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
I'd love to replace Chandler with James Anderson, but that's not going to happen. Anderson should get snatched up in the Top 15.

I do believe Donnie is trying to move up into the 1st round and I'm pretty sure they are tracking where Whiteside falls. There's definitely risk in taking on that guaranteed salary, which could effect our two max cap holds.

I'm a big fan of Seraphin and if we could draft and stash for a year, that would be ideal. Unfortunately, if selected in the 1st, he too would count against the cap even though he'd be playing overseas.

For our two picks in the 2nd round, if Brackins is there I have almost zero doubts the Knicks select him. D'Antoni is in love with this guy, it's obvious. I've been on board with Varnado since before he decided to go back to school in last years draft. I love Pondexter, and think he will be a solid pro...but we don't have any needs for another swing, unless Chandler gets moved. I'd keep an eye on Torrance and Hobson, both guy's the Knicks have been said to be pretty high on.

You never know who's going to fall though, so there could be other options come draft night. Even guy's like Bjelica would get looks due to the system. I just hope to the good lord we don't take back Stephenson.
 6 years ago '05        #7575
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 Ricky Towel said:
we shoulda signed manute bol if we wanted big man death.
@ Myself.

LOL, my brain was running, but I had to scroll to my post to see if I actually typed that.
 6 years ago '07        #7576
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,538 | Props total: 279 279
Trade into the 1st and grab either Whiteside or Alabi, whichever of the 2 is still available... This team needs a legit 7 footer at c.

then scoop up Varnado in the 2nd round and we'll be set.
 6 years ago '06        #7577
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
The Knicks intend to buy their way into the first round, using one of their two second round picks and up to $2 million in cash.

Their target is Armon Johnson, a point guard from Nevada.

"He's a tough physical guard whose strengths are leadership, ability to run a team, defense and a good mid-range game," one Eastern Conference personnel director said of Johnson. "But he's got average range on his jumper."

Read more:

hm i like this move, a big lefty PG

Last edited by Blah; 06-23-2010 at 06:03 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #7578
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 - Streetz - said:
The Knicks intend to buy their way into the first round, using one of their two second round picks and up to $2 million in cash.

Their target is Armon Johnson, a point guard from Nevada.

"He's a tough physical guard whose strengths are leadership, ability to run a team, defense and a good mid-range game," one Eastern Conference personnel director said of Johnson. "But he's got average range on his jumper."

Read more:

hm i like this move, a big lefty PG
The Knicks are also in talks with Portland about Rudy Fernandez. So if the Armon Johnson / Darington Hobson reports have legs, one of either TD or Chandler could be on the move to Portland.

As much as I like Rudy, I don't know if I'm prepared to let go of Toney Douglas in exchange...as for Wilson, he has better value and should net more in return. But I'd rather use him as incentive to take on Curry's contract and sure up the PG and/or Center position.
 6 years ago '04        #7579
Artifacts 
space
space
$3,722 | Props total: 1 1
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
The Knicks are also in talks with Portland about Rudy Fernandez. So if the Armon Johnson / Darington Hobson reports have legs, one of either TD or Chandler could be on the move to Portland.

As much as I like Rudy, I don't know if I'm prepared to let go of Toney Douglas in exchange...as for Wilson, he has better value and should net more in return. But I'd rather use him as incentive to take on Curry's contract and sure up the PG and/or Center position.
I don't think we should trade TD.. he is gonna be a beast of a PG
 6 years ago '06        #7580
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
im just glad duhon will be gone
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
155 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Introduction to Pizzagate
116 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fabolous:I Never Wanted To Smash Kimbella (Juelz Santana Baby Moms), Sh..
36 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Doesn't Skip Ass Day!
92 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
MMA Ronda Rousey turns off Stephen A. Smith in rousing promo for UFC 207
91 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 8 - Barely Half of 30-Year-Olds Earn More Than Their Parents
64 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I can't believe I'm on this page right now....
33 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Wasabi thot
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy