New York Knicks

most viewed right now
 200
Image(s) inside PAWG, 18, sells her virginity for $150K to a lucky boy
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 136
Image(s) inside Federal Judge Rules Travion Blount's 6 Life Terms + 118 Years Convicti..
37 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 98
NBA Part2: Understanding The Overratedness Of Lebron's Finals Appearances
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 84
NBA Pierce & McGrady argue over Magic Johnson being better than LeBron LOL
81 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-16-2010, 06:42 PM         #7561
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo ANY Of yall rooting for nate to do his thang in Game 7
 7 years ago '05        #7562
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 7thWonder said:
Yo ANY Of yall rooting for nate to do his thang in Game 7
I aint gon lie, nate been my n*gga since I whooped dat a.ss wit him in 2k. That squad!

But, I'm always gonna root for nate, its just kobe's my dude. :agreement6:
 7 years ago '09        #7563
Ricky Towel 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 373 373
thenyknicks

This Date in Knicks History: Patrick Ewing ties a #Finals record (& franchise record) w/ 8 blocks in 91-84 Game 5 win over @HoustonRockets
 06-17-2010, 05:28 PM         #7564
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jabo1091 said:
I aint gon lie, nate been my n*gga since I whooped dat a.ss wit him in 2k. That squad!

But, I'm always gonna root for nate, its just kobe's my dude. :agreement6:
Jabo n*gga u know i whipped that a.ss. that was like 5 years ago. Has yo young a.ss even grew nut hairs yet
 7 years ago '05        #7565
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 7thWonder said:
Jabo n*gga u know i whipped that a.ss. that was like 5 years ago. Has yo young a.ss even grew nut hairs yet
Man you was complaining like those 40 yr old cats on Gears.

"Awww You Snowbirding!!"

EDIT; IM GROWN


Last edited by WaveDoe; 06-17-2010 at 06:03 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #7566
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,137 | Props total: 711 711
Who do y'all want for our draft picks?

I'm leaning to Gani Lawal and James Anderson (maybe)
 7 years ago '05        #7567
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 I Am The Truth said:
Who do y'all want for our draft picks?

I'm leaning to Gani Lawal and James Anderson (maybe)
Gani Lawal? I'm hoping to bring some big man death with some upside, which I think Lawal lacks. Unfortunately, this draft is pretty awful looking at upside, hopefully this improves next year. I'll do some more research and get back, but man I hate this draft class.
 7 years ago '09        #7568
Ricky Towel 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 373 373
 Jabo1091 said:
Gani Lawal? I'm hoping to bring some big man death with some upside, which I think Lawal lacks. Unfortunately, this draft is pretty awful looking at upside, hopefully this improves next year. I'll do some more research and get back, but man I hate this draft class.
we shoulda signed manute bol if we wanted big man death.
 7 years ago '06        #7569
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$24,352 | Props total: 3701 3701
James Anderson,Grevis Vasquez , Jarvis Varnado
i'll be happy with any of those
 7 years ago '06        #7570
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
I'd love to replace Chandler with James Anderson, but that's not going to happen. Anderson should get snatched up in the Top 15.

I do believe Donnie is trying to move up into the 1st round and I'm pretty sure they are tracking where Whiteside falls. There's definitely risk in taking on that guaranteed salary, which could effect our two max cap holds.

I'm a big fan of Seraphin and if we could draft and stash for a year, that would be ideal. Unfortunately, if selected in the 1st, he too would count against the cap even though he'd be playing overseas.

For our two picks in the 2nd round, if Brackins is there I have almost zero doubts the Knicks select him. D'Antoni is in love with this guy, it's obvious. I've been on board with Varnado since before he decided to go back to school in last years draft. I love Pondexter, and think he will be a solid pro...but we don't have any needs for another swing, unless Chandler gets moved. I'd keep an eye on Torrance and Hobson, both guy's the Knicks have been said to be pretty high on.

You never know who's going to fall though, so there could be other options come draft night. Even guy's like Bjelica would get looks due to the system. I just hope to the good lord we don't take back Stephenson.
 7 years ago '05        #7571
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 Ricky Towel said:
we shoulda signed manute bol if we wanted big man death.
@ Myself.

LOL, my brain was running, but I had to scroll to my post to see if I actually typed that.
 7 years ago '07        #7572
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,552 | Props total: 337 337
Trade into the 1st and grab either Whiteside or Alabi, whichever of the 2 is still available... This team needs a legit 7 footer at c.

then scoop up Varnado in the 2nd round and we'll be set.
 7 years ago '06        #7573
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$24,352 | Props total: 3701 3701
The Knicks intend to buy their way into the first round, using one of their two second round picks and up to $2 million in cash.

Their target is Armon Johnson, a point guard from Nevada.

"He's a tough physical guard whose strengths are leadership, ability to run a team, defense and a good mid-range game," one Eastern Conference personnel director said of Johnson. "But he's got average range on his jumper."

Read more:


hm i like this move, a big lefty PG


Last edited by Blah; 06-23-2010 at 05:03 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #7574
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 - Streetz - said:
The Knicks intend to buy their way into the first round, using one of their two second round picks and up to $2 million in cash.

Their target is Armon Johnson, a point guard from Nevada.

"He's a tough physical guard whose strengths are leadership, ability to run a team, defense and a good mid-range game," one Eastern Conference personnel director said of Johnson. "But he's got average range on his jumper."

Read more:


hm i like this move, a big lefty PG
The Knicks are also in talks with Portland about Rudy Fernandez. So if the Armon Johnson / Darington Hobson reports have legs, one of either TD or Chandler could be on the move to Portland.

As much as I like Rudy, I don't know if I'm prepared to let go of Toney Douglas in exchange...as for Wilson, he has better value and should net more in return. But I'd rather use him as incentive to take on Curry's contract and sure up the PG and/or Center position.
 7 years ago '04        #7575
Artifacts 
space
avatar space
space
$3,727 | Props total: 1 1
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
The Knicks are also in talks with Portland about Rudy Fernandez. So if the Armon Johnson / Darington Hobson reports have legs, one of either TD or Chandler could be on the move to Portland.

As much as I like Rudy, I don't know if I'm prepared to let go of Toney Douglas in exchange...as for Wilson, he has better value and should net more in return. But I'd rather use him as incentive to take on Curry's contract and sure up the PG and/or Center position.
I don't think we should trade TD.. he is gonna be a beast of a PG
 7 years ago '06        #7576
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$24,352 | Props total: 3701 3701
im just glad duhon will be gone
 06-23-2010, 03:50 PM         #7577
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
The Knicks are also in talks with Portland about Rudy Fernandez. So if the Armon Johnson / Darington Hobson reports have legs, one of either TD or Chandler could be on the move to Portland.

As much as I like Rudy, I don't know if I'm prepared to let go of Toney Douglas in exchange...as for Wilson, he has better value and should net more in return. But I'd rather use him as incentive to take on Curry's contract and sure up the PG and/or Center position.
LOOK WHOS BACK :agreement6:
 7 years ago '07        #7578
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,552 | Props total: 337 337
 Artifacts said:
I don't think we should trade TD.. he is gonna be a beast of a PG


Walsh is flat out delusional if he trades Toney for Rudy.
 7 years ago '04        #7579
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
oh wow, people remember how to type and enter s**t in the section again
 7 years ago '06        #7580
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 HenryTheMenace said:
LOOK WHOS BACK :agreement6:
I was just telling TimeIsMoney that it'll be a brief stint. I just can't stand posting on this site with all the blatant ignorance and hate that seems to be the norm around here. It ain't worth it really.

It's draft time, and though we don't own our first rounder, there will still be plenty of rumors (as we've seen already) to be discussed with my true blue Knicks brethren. Everyone comes out around draft time. We may even have another CPalmer sighting. Where you at stackmatics? I'll crawl back into my hole after this wraps up, believe that!

Unless of course LeBrosh signs with the Knicks...you best believe I'll be creating the "f**k Everyone on Boxden Besides the Entire Knicks Fanbase" Thread, where I call out posters by name letting them know they can suck a d*ck.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Video inside Meek Mill May Have Officially Redeemed Himself From The Drake Beef w/Th..
134 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
OBLITERATE THE PUNANI!!! beating up & killing the pu$$y is old school "WE GOTT..
99 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside This pic... internet is brutal
168 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Surprising my girlfriend with a new tesla!
14 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Drake sweating bullets like a virgin for Vanessa hudgens
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside NBA Live 18 is real. It's happening. It's coming, and it won't be stopp..
31 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 11
This guy kills it on friday the 13th
40 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside The adidas YEEZY Powerphase Is Supposed to Re-Release in June
23 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy