New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This bi-ch is too bad for her damn good!
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Young Buck getting exposed as bi didn't slow him down none. HIS NEW SONG FIRE!!!
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dating in 2018
109 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Suns Could Have Interest In Taking On Luol Deng's Contract With Assets Att..
95 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #7561
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,067 | Props total: 2571 2571
Who do y'all want for our draft picks?

I'm leaning to Gani Lawal and James Anderson (maybe)
 8 years ago '05        #7562
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,257 | Props total: 1 1
 I Am The Truth said:
Who do y'all want for our draft picks?

I'm leaning to Gani Lawal and James Anderson (maybe)
Gani Lawal? I'm hoping to bring some big man death with some upside, which I think Lawal lacks. Unfortunately, this draft is pretty awful looking at upside, hopefully this improves next year. I'll do some more research and get back, but man I hate this draft class.
 8 years ago '09        #7563
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Jabo1091 said:
Gani Lawal? I'm hoping to bring some big man death with some upside, which I think Lawal lacks. Unfortunately, this draft is pretty awful looking at upside, hopefully this improves next year. I'll do some more research and get back, but man I hate this draft class.
we shoulda signed manute bol if we wanted big man death.
 8 years ago '06        #7564
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$27,105 | Props total: 11045 11045
James Anderson,Grevis Vasquez , Jarvis Varnado
i'll be happy with any of those
 8 years ago '06        #7565
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
I'd love to replace Chandler with James Anderson, but that's not going to happen. Anderson should get snatched up in the Top 15.

I do believe Donnie is trying to move up into the 1st round and I'm pretty sure they are tracking where Whiteside falls. There's definitely risk in taking on that guaranteed salary, which could effect our two max cap holds.

I'm a big fan of Seraphin and if we could draft and stash for a year, that would be ideal. Unfortunately, if selected in the 1st, he too would count against the cap even though he'd be playing overseas.

For our two picks in the 2nd round, if Brackins is there I have almost zero doubts the Knicks select him. D'Antoni is in love with this guy, it's obvious. I've been on board with Varnado since before he decided to go back to school in last years draft. I love Pondexter, and think he will be a solid pro...but we don't have any needs for another swing, unless Chandler gets moved. I'd keep an eye on Torrance and Hobson, both guy's the Knicks have been said to be pretty high on.

You never know who's going to fall though, so there could be other options come draft night. Even guy's like Bjelica would get looks due to the system. I just hope to the good lord we don't take back Stephenson.
 8 years ago '05        #7566
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,257 | Props total: 1 1
 Ricky Towel said:
we shoulda signed manute bol if we wanted big man death.
@ Myself.

LOL, my brain was running, but I had to scroll to my post to see if I actually typed that.
 8 years ago '07        #7567
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
Trade into the 1st and grab either Whiteside or Alabi, whichever of the 2 is still available... This team needs a legit 7 footer at c.

then scoop up Varnado in the 2nd round and we'll be set.
 8 years ago '06        #7568
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
The Knicks intend to buy their way into the first round, using one of their two second round picks and up to $2 million in cash.

Their target is Armon Johnson, a point guard from Nevada.

"He's a tough physical guard whose strengths are leadership, ability to run a team, defense and a good mid-range game," one Eastern Conference personnel director said of Johnson. "But he's got average range on his jumper."

Read more:

hm i like this move, a big lefty PG

Last edited by Blah; 06-23-2010 at 05:03 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #7569
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 - Streetz - said:
The Knicks intend to buy their way into the first round, using one of their two second round picks and up to $2 million in cash.

Their target is Armon Johnson, a point guard from Nevada.

"He's a tough physical guard whose strengths are leadership, ability to run a team, defense and a good mid-range game," one Eastern Conference personnel director said of Johnson. "But he's got average range on his jumper."

Read more:

hm i like this move, a big lefty PG
The Knicks are also in talks with Portland about Rudy Fernandez. So if the Armon Johnson / Darington Hobson reports have legs, one of either TD or Chandler could be on the move to Portland.

As much as I like Rudy, I don't know if I'm prepared to let go of Toney Douglas in exchange...as for Wilson, he has better value and should net more in return. But I'd rather use him as incentive to take on Curry's contract and sure up the PG and/or Center position.
 8 years ago '04        #7570
Artifacts 
space
space
$3,737 | Props total: 3 3
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
The Knicks are also in talks with Portland about Rudy Fernandez. So if the Armon Johnson / Darington Hobson reports have legs, one of either TD or Chandler could be on the move to Portland.

As much as I like Rudy, I don't know if I'm prepared to let go of Toney Douglas in exchange...as for Wilson, he has better value and should net more in return. But I'd rather use him as incentive to take on Curry's contract and sure up the PG and/or Center position.
I don't think we should trade TD.. he is gonna be a beast of a PG
 8 years ago '06        #7571
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
im just glad duhon will be gone
 06-23-2010, 03:50 PM         #7572
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

LOOK WHOS BACK :agreement6:
 8 years ago '07        #7573
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 Artifacts said:
I don't think we should trade TD.. he is gonna be a beast of a PG

Walsh is flat out delusional if he trades Toney for Rudy.
 8 years ago '04        #7574
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3979 3979
oh wow, people remember how to type and enter s**t in the section again
 8 years ago '06        #7575
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 HenryTheMenace said:
LOOK WHOS BACK :agreement6:
I was just telling TimeIsMoney that it'll be a brief stint. I just can't stand posting on this site with all the blatant ignorance and hate that seems to be the norm around here. It ain't worth it really.

It's draft time, and though we don't own our first rounder, there will still be plenty of rumors (as we've seen already) to be discussed with my true blue Knicks brethren. Everyone comes out around draft time. We may even have another CPalmer sighting. Where you at stackmatics? I'll crawl back into my hole after this wraps up, believe that!

Unless of course LeBrosh signs with the Knicks...you best believe I'll be creating the "f**k Everyone on Boxden Besides the Entire Knicks Fanbase" Thread, where I call out posters by name letting them know they can suck a d*ck.
 8 years ago '06        #7576
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
A report on Wednesday indicated the Knicks and Blazers had been discussing a deal centered on Rudy Fernandez.

A high-ranking source told the Oregonian that the Blazers have received better offers than New York's package.

Read more:

hm i hope this means we fallback from anymore rudy offers
big off season for us
hope donnie doesnt fumble it for us

Last edited by Blah; 06-23-2010 at 08:23 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #7577
Bx_Bomberz 190 heat pts190
space
space
$22,208 | Props total: 14680 14680
hello everybody im gunna come back to this thread for alittle and see what happens with the draft/free agency

ive had my avy the same since like 2007 lets hope it comes true

i fully expect the knicks to be the most active team in the league for the next 2 weeks donnie better not f**k us over

i hope james anderson drops into the 2nd round so we can scoop him up(if you go waaaaay back in this thread you will see that i wanted brook lopez over gallo and last year i wanted us to trade up for hasheem thabeet (i said tyreke evans is the best player in the draft) but thought we should have taken brandon jennings over jordan hill

anyway i was happy with the way the knicks cleaned up the salaries i can honestly say my favorite part of this season was gettin jeffries the f**k out...

anyway im all for complete and total roster overturn (i know some of u will probably remember i used to post all sorts of trades to get rid of all the salarycap space for this free agency period and trade for a bunch of 2nd rounders, people used to run me off this board and defend jared jeffries and whatnnot but ill say this donnie has basically done what i was hoping for except he couldent get rid of currys contract and traded away another 1st round pick :(
 8 years ago '06        #7578
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
Bx bombers in the house!

Told ya'll...the draft usually brings back many a special appearances.
 8 years ago '05        #7579
Bx_Bomberz 190 heat pts190
space
space
$22,208 | Props total: 14680 14680
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Bx bombers in the house!

Told ya'll...the draft usually brings back many a special appearances.
:dancingcool::dancingcool:

well it looks like james anderson is going to be taken in the top 25 for sure(just a week ago i thought we had a chance to see him in the 2nd round)

i wouldent mind willie warren in the 2nd then using the other 2nd rounder +2 mil in cash to move up to take brackins

as far as the draft is concerned my top 5 looks like this

Wall
Turner
Cousins
Monroe
Favors

but i think al farooq aminu is going to be the best value in the top 10 wherever he lands...

i find ekpe udoh luke babbit gordon hayward damion james to name a few to be overvalued and i think james anderson is extremely undervalued

i am really hoping eric bledsoe/orton fall below value because the other players on his team are going to be all the talk of the draft (im hopin for a Chris Douglas-Roberts type of drop)
 8 years ago '04        #7580
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3979 3979
aww, the USA chant at a draft for the Frenchman....that sounds sooooooo familiar
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside You Damn Right I Like BBW's...
47 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
s3x: the baby mama position
39 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Are you happy with Nas "Nasir"?
171 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside CROOKED I: "Sad to hear one of the GOATS not flow in pocket"
191 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 Cent son has a father day lunch
139 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Old gods have mercy!!!(New WW84 pic)
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside We're officially at the point where it's just a new year and another nu..
49 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Obama speech at bilderberg group
39 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy