New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside Kylie Jenner Calls 21 Savage A B**ch
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside [Tha Carter 5] Lil Wayne - Start This sh-t Off Right (Ft. Mannie Fresh)
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Homeless man builds pimped out setup under freeway equip with guest roo..
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Short niggas take a L. What else is new?
90 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #7441
Ricky Towel 127 heat pts127
space
space
$15,323 | Props total: 262 262

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #7442
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
space
$40,638 | Props total: 2138 2138
Alan Hahn

David Lee shook his head and forced a grin. Only in New York, he said, will a player get criticized after putting up 23 points, 18 rebounds and two blocked shots.

But the number that leaped off the stat sheet in Friday's 102-96 loss to the Raptors here in Toronto was the 62 points in the paint the Raptors scored -- and that was with Chris Bosh out of the lineup because of a stomach flu.

It's been an issue all season, something Mike D'Antoni has lived with because of what Lee has been able to do on the boards and on the offensive end as an all-star this season. But even D'Antoni seemed disturbed by it tonight, when Toronto got to the rim on several occassions down the stretch to put the Knicks away.

"We didn't stop 'em and I didn't think we had the necessary gumption to get up in 'em, get a little man-to-man and stop 'em," D'Antoni said, placing the blame on the lack of perimeter defense more than the absence of anything at the rim.

D'Antoni did address that part a little later when he said, "We don't have a lot of resistance. That's a little bit our size. We're a little size-challenged down there, but at that point you've got to take a challenge and I don't think we took the challenge of stopping them."

Lee pointed to his statistics -- 15 defensive rebounds, for one -- and said "I do all I can out there . . . At 6-9 playing center, I do the best I can to contest shots down there. I can't be there for every shot. I do my best and I guess that's all I can do at 6-9."

I asked Lee if he ever considered putting a stop to the green line down the lane by offering up a hard foul early in a game to send somewhat of a message -- not only to the opponent but to his own teammates who are letting people by.

"I guess one of us could do that," he said. "You got a Charles Oakley think going there or something? I don't know what to say to that. Then we get two or three fouls on me and then we have 6-7 playing the five, and they continue driving the ball.

"I definitely see your point," he continued, "and I'm not opposed to that. But, you're right, it's definitely a weakness of our defense, it's a weakness of our team, that we're not big at that position."

It's probably kind of too little, too late at this point. Lee had much better support when 6-10 Jared Jeffries was on the team and playing next to him in the frontcourt. But with Jeffries gone, Lee has 6-8 Wilson Chandler and 6-9 Al Harrington (who contests even less than Lee) as his paint partners. Eddy Curry, a 7-footer, will be back in the lineup next week (expected to play against the Spurs in San Antonio on Wednesday), but even at full health Curry was hardly much of a defensive presence.

It's obviously an area the Knicks will have to address this summer with free agency (or trades).

As the questions about the interior defense and the points-in-the-paint allowed continued, Lee then said, "If you're looking for somebody to blame, I guess you can blame me for the defense. I'm doing my best down there at 6-9 and I'm going to continue to try to get better and control the paint better and it is what it is. A lot of times I'm playing against a guy that is five or six inches bigger than I am and 50 pounds heavier. And part of my other challenge is if I leave to go block a shot every time, then my man is on the boards and it goes from a 6-9 guy boxing out to a 6-4 guy rotating down and boxing out. So we've got problems with that as well."

As the cameras turned off and moved on to other players in the room, Lee then said, "I know I'm going to get hammered for this no matter how I answer the questions. So it is what it is."

Clearly, Lee won't have to deal with this much longer. He'll be a free agent this summer and whether he re-signs here or goes elsewhere, he'll do so as a power forward.

"In the past, the biggest issue with me in playing the four was the fact that I couldn't shoot the jump shot," he said.

Obviously that issue has been resolved, as evidenced with his much-improved mid-range game this season.

"But we have, what, 21 games left?" he said. "I'm going to battle at the five spot for 21 more games and we'll see what happens."
 7 years ago '08        #7443
AC_89 147 heat pts147
space
space
$33,795 | Props total: 5530 5530
Lee dont play much defense but hes right
 7 years ago '04        #7444
space
space
Jeff Van Gundy thinks the two New York area teams are on the verge of improvement as both prepare to approach a deep free-agent class with significant cap room.

The close of this season could mark the end of a rough re-building phase that fans of the Nets and Knicks have had to endure.

"On April 14, it’s over. The pain is over," Van Gundy said.

"Without question, they did the right thing," Van Gundy said about the teams' decision to dump salaries in an attempt to lure top free-agents. "Both places will get somebody good, really good — if not this year, then next year or the year after. They were stuck in that torturous place of mediocrity: 32 to 43 wins if they maxed out their talent and they had kept the same talent."

Van Gundy feels the current Knicks' roster has a low ceiling given their lack of size.

"I’ve always thought that the Knicks, as far as from a pure talent standpoint, people have overrated what they’ve had," Van Gundy said. "They’ve had some pieces. But they have absolutely no defensive presence in the middle. And if you don’t have any shot-blocking or any basket protection, it’s impossible to be good defensively. And if it’s impossible to be good defensively, then you’re limited how good you really can be."
 7 years ago '07        #7445
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,536 | Props total: 278 278
Video of Gallo getting ignored on offense

[video - click to view]

whether its intentional or not is up for interpretation, but its been happening all season long...
 7 years ago '07        #7446
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
Lack of playing time a mystery for Knicks rookie Douglas

As the Knicks play out the string and look at players for next season, rookie guard Toney Douglas still is out of the picture.

Douglas did not play for the second straight game in last night's disgraceful 113-93 loss to the Nets after he played just the final three minutes of the rout over the Pistons on Wednesday. Considering Donnie Walsh forked over $3 million to buy the Lakers' first-round pick to take Douglas at No. 29, his lack of playing time is baffling. Douglas has played in 36 of 62 games.

Across this miserable season, coach Mike D'Antoni periodically has talked about taking a closer look at Douglas, but it has been mostly talk. After the Tracy McGrady trade, D'Antoni said he wanted to play Douglas more because "we have serious decisions to make over the summer."

D'Antoni's failure to make Douglas a staple of the rotation and his remark about summer decisions are indications that he does not know if Douglas is part of the future.

The Knicks could include Douglas in a sign-and-trade over the summer to open up for salary cap space. Douglas is year one of his two-year rookie contract.

"I'm not really surprised," Douglas told The Post. "It's a business. I just feel I'll be ready when he calls my name. I can only control the things I can control -- working out, always being in the gym. When I get there I'll make an impact. The other stuff is out of my control. Whatever other decisions the coach makes, it's on them."

Douglas' work ethic and positive attitude have helped him gain favor with the coaching staff. But his lack of a point-guard mentality hurts him as a small guard. Douglas was touted for his defense, but D'Antoni's philosophy is to judge players on offensive skill.

Eddy Curry (left knee surgery) will make return to action on Wednesday in San Antonio, D'Antoni said.

back to back 20 point games as a starter only to get benched for the season... gotta love Mike d's rotations

Last edited by Truth B T0ld; 03-07-2010 at 04:48 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #7447
space
space
The Knicks, according to sources, will make a strong push to sign free agent Marcus Camby this summer.

"He only has great memories of New York," Camby's agent, Rick Kaplan, said on Friday in Toronto. "But he's having a great time in Portland. He really enjoys that team."
 7 years ago '07        #7448
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space

[pic - click to view]

:agreement6:
 7 years ago '04        #7449
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Alan Hahn

Potential free agent target Joe Johnson doesn't want to be a part of another long rebuild like he was in Atlanta.
Before the Knicksraquo; 99-98 win,

Joe Johnson left a 62-win Phoenix Suns team in 2005 to sign with the Atlanta Hawks, who had only 13 wins in 2004-05. He said he doesn't know what his plans will be when he again becomes a free agent this summer, but he knows he won't go through another rebuilding situation.

"I cannot go back. I can't backtrack," the All-Star guard said before the Knicks' 99-98 victory over the Hawks last night at Madison Square Garden. "I can't go into a situation [like] when I first got here to Atlanta. That's tough."

But Johnson said the Knicks' plan to attract a second star-caliber player with the extra salary-cap space Donnie Walsh carved out before the February trade deadline does make them more attractive.

Without the Tracy McGrady trade, which cleared enough money for the Knicks to spend more than $30 million on a new team, they might not have had a chance to attract a second star, which could have impacted their ability to sign a first star.

"I think two guys is definitely what it's going to take," Johnson said of the Knicks, who are owned by Cablevision, which also owns Newsday. "I don't think one guy can turn the whole franchise around. If he can, it may take a couple of years, and right off the bat, that's tough. I think two guys would be more attractive."

In a wild scramble in the final seconds of the game, Wilson Chandler blocked Josh Smith's layup attempt, and Al Horford's putback came after the final buzzer, clinching the win for the Knicks (22-41).

Danilo Gallinari had 27 points for the Knicks and Smith had 25 points and 10 rebounds for the Hawks (40-23).

Johnson, who had 22 points, sat in the same stall in the visitors' locker room at the Garden that unofficially has been reserved for all of the marquee 2010 free agents.

LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh and Johnson have sat in that same spot. It's something that prompted a chuckle from Johnson, who is absolutely the Knicks' fallback option if the LeBronathon falls short.

But the Knicks will need to know if they have any shot at LeBron before July 1, because if there isn't a strong enough feeling that James would leave Cleveland for New York, Walsh and Mike D'Antoni have to put all of their attention on Johnson. He said he won't wait around to see how the dominoes fall.

"I can't base my decision on what LeBron's doing," Johnson said. "I'm not going to really worry about that until July. We've got something special going on right here, so I'm going to ride this wave and see how far we take it."

Johnson has a lot invested in the Hawks, who finally broke through with a winning season at 47-35 in 2008-09. The Hawks are fourth in the East this season and believe they can contend with the big three of the Cavaliers, Celtics and Magic.

Former Knick Jamal Crawford, who is a lock for the Sixth Man of the Year award, stands to benefit if Johnson leaves because he would move into Johnson's starting spot.

But Crawford, who is set to end his career-long playoff appearance drought (nine years is the longest of any active player), sees something building with the Hawks.

"I want what's best for him," Crawford said, "but for me personally, I want him back in Atlanta."
 7 years ago '04        #7450
space
space
Alan Hahn

Home Game No. 35 of yet another losing season -- one more loss from officially clinching the ninth straight --and there was the Garden on a Monday night sold out and rocking as if there was something still to play for this year.

Yes, sold out. 19,763. It was the 21st sellout of 35 home games so far and, more amazingly, the sixth in the last seven games, all of which were when it was quite clear the Knicks weren't going to be anywhere near a playoff race once again.

So, then, why do these people still come?

This was the very next game after the most unsightly of the losses this season (and there are several contenders): Saturday by 20 to the lowly Nets, in yet another game the home team seemed to collectively quit in the determination category.

So, then, why do these people still care?

In Indiana, where basketball is just as much a religion to those people as it is here in the self-proclaimed mecca, they've pretty much stopped showing up. They've stopped paying attention. And that team at least has a lottery pick and a legitimate shot at John Wall.

What they have here at the Garden in an amazing phenomenon, one that is unquestionably unique to this place, this team and these fans. It is something you can't manufacture with pre-recorded sound effects and cheesy crowd meters. It is something you can't duplicate.

But it is something that might be the most valuable a.sset the Knicks can boast when they attempt to lure high-end free agents this summer. Consider the ridiculous amount of energy in the building for a meaningless game for a team playing out the string. Now try to imagine it for a playoff game.

Especially if it's the first playoff game in seven years.

It is something Allan Houston mentioned to me when we talked before this win over the Hawks, pretty much meaningless in the big picture but with a thrilling ending. Houston had a gleam in his eye when he looked out across the court and recalled the roars from those playoff wars and how being a seventh seed or an eighth seed just never seemed to matter once the series made it's way here.

Why do these people care so much?

You would think someone would be curious enough to want to find out.

* - Everyone in the building expected Jamal Crawford to take that shot at the end of the game. We've seen him do it so many times before. But it was a heck of a pass for what looked to be an easy dunk for Smith, until Wilson Chandler met him at the rim for a sensational defensive play.

"It was all instinct," Chandler said with a sheepish grin, knowing that if he had a second to process the fact that it was one of the game's most ferocious dunkers elevating his way, he might have thought twice about it.

Chandler not only saved the game, he also saved Toney Douglas. The rookie was on his way down the lane for a drive that would have put the Knicks ahead by three with 7.9 seconds left when Smith reached in at just the right time to poke the ball away.

Douglas played 23:34 and shot the ball well (4-for-8), but also was very active on defense and seems to be getting a better understanding of the offense as both a scorer and a facilitator. The most important thing was that he was noticable on the court, which isn't something you could say about him in some of his previous appearances.

"I just wanted to make sure I made an impact, on offense or on defense," he said. "Using my speed and quickness. Knowing who is guarding who. I know Gallo had a lot of mismatches . . . I've learned a lot, man. Me not playing helped me become a better student of the game from the bench. Watching the veterans out there, watching other teams, watching the whole NBA."

* - David Lee had his usual double-double, but the stat that jumped out was the five fouls he collected in the game. It's not that Lee was in major foul trouble, but he did use those fouls wisely. On two occasions in the second half, he took hard fouls to stop what would have been easy layups.

* - Tracy McGrady is expected to be back in the lineup for Wednesday's game against the Spurs in San Antonio, which is the start of a five-game road trip for the Knicks. That is also when Eddy Curry is expected to make his return to the lineup, as well.

* - Joe Johnson cordially answered all of the 2010 questions that came his way before the game and gave a couple of very interesting answers, especially in regards to the prospects of signing with a team that is rebuilding. Read the story here for more.
 7 years ago '04        #7451
space
space
Brian Windhorst

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Thoughts following the Cavs' 97-95 victory over the San Antonio Spurs.

• LeBron James' ankle is fine. You should have seen him dash across the room to see the finish of the Knicks-Hawks game in the locker room after the game.

The scene:

Knicks up one with the the ball in the final seconds. Toney Douglas attempts to drive to the hole but gets the ball stolen by Jamal Crawford.

LeBron: "Oh, h--- no, you can't turn it over there. But you know J. Crawford loves last-second shots."

Crawford drives length of floor and then dishes to Josh Smith on the baseline with a great pass for what appears to be an open dunk to win the game.

LeBron: "Ohhhhh, great look."

Wilson Chandler comes out of nowhere to reject Smith. The ball bounces into Al Horford's hands and he makes at short putback right at the buzzer.

LeBron: "Wowwwww, looks like the Hawks won."

Wait, officials go to replay. First look shows Horford's shot came after red light. No good, Knicks win (for third time in 11 games).

LeBron: "Oh, no, that's no good, that's no good. Ha, ha!"

In this game of analyzing and then spinning everything LeBron within the free agency prism -- "What? He ordered a vodka tonic? Does that mean the Nets are still in the game?" -- I'm sure that will get all whipped into something. I probably shouldn't even be writing it because I'll be getting calls from New York radio stations for "my take" tomorrow.

But I did write about it because, well, LeBron is moving just fine on that ankle. And to pass along how it is always interesting to watch games with LeBron. Like when he's on the court, he usually sees things before they happen even on TV. He'll predict when players will go for backdoor lobs or scold players for not forcing the opponent into help or to his weak hand. You can really tell he watches a lot of film...on everybody. For that matter, he also reads a lot about the game. He's very up on the happenings in the league.

In this case, he was enjoying the finish of a good game. Perhaps he was happy with the big quasi-chase down block from Chandler. Maybe he wants the Hawks, who are close to the Cavs in the standings, to lose. Earlier he was getting on the Hawks for not fouling before Douglas' turnover, so perhaps he was just cheering quality basketball.
 7 years ago '04        #7452
space
space
LeBron James is still New York's top target, but upcoming free agent Joe Johnson has been linked to the Knicks quite a bit lately.

Johnson's agent, Arn Tellum, helped orchestrate the deadline deal that sent Tracy McGrady from the Rockets to the Knicks last month.

"I don't think it's a reach to say that Arn could influence Joe's decisions," a Hawks official told the New York Daily News. "There's nothing wrong with that. But we could still offer the most money."

Johnson hinted on Monday that he isn't ready to sign with a team that isn't currently contending.

"I can't backtrack," Johnson said. "I can't go into a situation like when I first got here to Atlanta."
 7 years ago '04        #7453
space
space
alanhahn

Tracy McGrady is IN tonight vs Spurs. Eddy Curry is expected to make his return, as well. Donnie Walsh on trip but only to evaluate players.
 7 years ago '04        #7454
space
space
NYPost_Berman

Curry playing tonight and for rest of season. D'Antoni: "Let's give him a few weeks before we k!ll him.'' Walsh here to monitor Eddy.
 7 years ago '04        #7455
space
space
and on LBJ news, as insurance, Clippers are saying that they will allow LBJ to pick both the coach and GM if he signs with them in the offseason
 7 years ago '07        #7456
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
New York Knicks rookie Toney Douglas making a quick impression

[pic - click to view]

DALLAS - Unlike Jordan Hill, Toney Douglas is a Knick rookie who makes an impact on the basketball court.

Hill's only contribution came on his way out of the Garden, when he went to Houston as part of the trade that brought Tracy McGrady to the Knicks. The Rockets insisted on getting Hill in the deal, and by giving up on their No.1 pick from last June, the Knicks were able to come away with McGrady's expiring $23 million contract.

If the cap space created by McGrady's money helps the Knicks get LeBron James and one other marquee free agent, then Hill will forever be remembered for helping put his first NBA team on a championship course. But for now, the Knicks can only hope that Douglas will produce more than Hill did during his disappointing stint.

Douglas already has Hill beaten on that score. He led the Knicks as they pulled off a shocker, ending the Mavs' 13-game winning streak in a 128-94 romp here Saturday night. In only his third career start, he more than handled himself like a veteran against Jason Kidd, scoring 21 points on 8-for-10 shooting, passing for eight a.ssists and committing no turnovers in 31 minutes. Tonight in Philadelphia, he will be matched up against fellow rookie Jrue Holiday when the Knicks play the 76ers.

"Toney stepped up and gave us some huge things we don't normally have - athleticism and making shots," Mike D'Antoni said. "The thing is, Toney beat out people for the job. He earned his minutes. You don't want to just hand the job to somebody."

Although D'Antoni wouldn't make a commitment, he'd like to have Douglas start the final 16games. In the last month, with nothing to play for, the Knicks' priorities center around giving extended minutes to Douglas, Danilo Gallinari and Wilson Chandler. They're the only three players who are practically guaranteed to be on the Knicks (23-43) next season.

Despite averaging only 14 minutes a game, Douglas wasn't intimidated by Kidd.

"I'm a competitor," he said. "I put on my pants the same way he does. So I feel like I'm going to compete, just like he's a Hall of Famer and he's going to come out and compete. I feel like I can do the same thing."

He did, but still has a ways to go. "He's learning," said Chris Duhon, the Knicks' former starting point guard. "Toney has to learn when to dish it and when not to. He has a scorer's mentality, so he has to remember to be himself, too."

Read more:
 7 years ago '06        #7457
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
Just poppin' in letting you guys know I ain't dead yet.
 03-16-2010, 10:57 PM         #7458
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dwtdd
 7 years ago '07        #7459
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
Douglas, Knicks win second straight on road
PHILADELPHIA -- It's a good thing LeBron James has applied to the NBA to change his jersey number from 23 to 6.

Because right now the Knicks new rookie starting point guard, Toney Douglas, is wearing "23" quite handsomely.

If the final weeks of this losing season mean nothing else, watching a young point guard grow up might be good enough.

Douglas did good again as he guided the Knicks with poise down the stretch. He made a series of big plays and led them to their second straight victory, 94-84, over the Sixers at Wachovia Center. The Knicks (24-43) moved to 2-2 on the five-game road trip that concludes tomorrow in Boston.

AP
DRIVIN' THROUGH: Tracy McGrady drives to the basket between Samuel Dalembert (left) and Andre Iguodala during the Knicks' 94-84 victory over the 76ers last night in Philadelphia.
Photos: Knicks beat 76ers, 94-84
Following up his excellent outing in the stunning Dallas rout on Saturday, Douglas finished with 20 points and dished out seven a.ssists with three steals and got the better of Sixers rookie, Jrue Holiday.

Holiday, the UCLA freshman whom the Knicks had serious interest in before passing on for now-traded Jordan Hill, scored 18 points, with six a.ssists and eight boards in a nice battle.

"Toney made big plays," coach Mike D'Antoni said. "He made plays defensively and when he came out of the game we really dropped off. He's doing different things. He's giving us energy."

Douglas' steal and layup with 3:22 left in the third quarter gave the Knicks their first lead, 66-65, since early in the second quarter and they never trailed again.

Douglas also hit a clutch corner trey that gave the Knicks an 85-80 bulge with 6:50 left and they had breathing room the rest of the night.

"Either way I look at it, I won't have a bad game," Douglas said. "It's the one thing I can control is my defense. I didn't have a good first half shooting, but I thought I did well on the defensive end."

Sitting behind the baseline was Douglas' agent, David Falk, who helped arrange the Knicks obtaining Douglas on draft night when team president Donnie Walsh bought the Lakers' 29th pick with eyes on Falk's client.

"There is a good future here for him," Falk told The Post. "He's a 23-year-old, fifth-year senior so he's ready. But I look at him as a guard. He play can play both positions."

It had been a roller coaster rookie year for Douglas, who has been in and out of the rotation. D'Antoni was thrilled on Feb. 18 when the club obtained the speedy Spaniard Sergio Rodriguez in the Tracy McGrady trade, but he hasn't impressed and played just six minutes last night.

Although it hasn't always seemed that way, Falk said: "They made a commitment to him when they paid $3 million for the pick."

Now Douglas has the opportunity to finish their season out as the starting point guard and come back next season as an incumbent if things go right.

"I don't think there's a coach who wants a player who's not unhappy he's not playing," Falk said. "But that's where I come in, to try to keep his head up. I've known Donnie Walsh for 36 years, We talked a lot. Toney still worked hard in practice and the gym and now he's getting rewarded for it."

Indeed, D'Antoni said Douglas' attitude has been exemplary.

"His decision-making has gotten better but the thing he did, he never wavered from working as hard as he can work," D'Antoni said. "He never backed off. You got to give him a lot of credit. His personality and work ethic has been huge. That's definitely paying off right now."

Danilo Gallinari scored 21 points and Wilson Chandler had 12 points, 11 rebounds and four a.ssists.

Read more:
 7 years ago '07        #7460
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
Chandler Could Miss Remainder Of Season
Knicks forward Wilson Chandler could miss the remainder of the season with a lingering groin injury.

Chandler is set for an examination on Thursday, after which the team could decide to shut him down.

"If it's the rest of the year, it's the rest of the year," coach Mike D'Antoni said.

"It's kind of tough sometimes because a lot of people don't know," Chandler said. "For the most part, I'm just going to do whatever I can do to help the team win."

Chandler is averaging 15.3 points and 5.4 rebounds for the Knicks this season.

Read more:

Last edited by Truth B T0ld; 03-18-2010 at 06:02 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jim Jones Responds To Cam'ron: You A F*ck Boy With No Honor
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Best Twerking Vines
12 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside China Warns iPhones Have A Serious Problem
25 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside "Here Lies Drake... Bodied By A Acting N!gga AGAIN": Shia LaBouef Confi..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ - 50 Cent Wins $14.5 Million From His Former Lawyers
59 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chris Pratt Keeps Cropping Jennifer Lawrence Out of Photos & It Never ..
50 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Food Stamp Addicts Killing Dollar Stores
149 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Warriors Coach Steve Kerr admits to smoking marijuana in the past year
133 comments
1 day ago