New York Knicks

most viewed right now
 99
Video inside Dec 2 - Man who gunned down ex-NFL player in road rage case released wi..
122 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 66
Video inside Kylie Jenner Calls 21 Savage A B**ch
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
Video inside Homeless man builds pimped out setup under freeway equip with guest roo..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 55
audio inside [Tha Carter 5] Lil Wayne - Start This sh-t Off Right (Ft. Mannie Fresh)
166 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #721
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$40,643 | Props total: 2149 2149
only knicks i want to stay no matter what are "Star Is Born" Bury, Collins, Lee, Balkman, Crawford, Curry....Morris, i dont really watch College ball that much so i aint gonna front like most of boxden does anyway so i'll give my opinion on him during the summer camp games and exhibition games they show on tv....we get can get a better big man for Frye than he could go, like an Jermaine O'Neal or Lewis, i can only pray that they trade "LeBron's long lost big brother" aka Jerome James
 10 years ago '04        #722
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$40,643 | Props total: 2149 2149
can add Robinson to that list too, just hit me i 4got Lil n*gga Nate...hustlin for bounds and sh*t, can't go wrong with a PG like that
 10 years ago '06        #723
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
couple of pretty tight knicks mixes i came across....

Return of the Knicks


David Lee Mix


Top 10 buzzer beaters of the 06-07 Knicks season


Renaldo Balkman Mix
 10 years ago '06        #724
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,874 | Props total: 931 931
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
couple of pretty tight knicks mixes i came across....

Return of the Knicks


David Lee Mix


Top 10 buzzer beaters of the 06-07 Knicks season


Renaldo Balkman Mix
Mardy Collins Mix:


...What's good, what happened to you at the BX.COM MLB LEAGUE?
 10 years ago '06        #725
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 e180th said:
Mardy Collins Mix:


...What's good, what happened to you at the BX.COM MLB LEAGUE?

bro i had no clue when the draft was....stunna was supposed ta hit me up, then i get a shytty a.ss squad....lol

mid-season yahoo league >>> full season....lol

we'll get one goin





good looks on that marty mix.....hes gunna be that dude
 10 years ago '06        #726
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,874 | Props total: 931 931
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
bro i had no clue when the draft was....stunna was supposed ta hit me up, then i get a shytty a.ss squad....lol

mid-season yahoo league >>> full season....lol

we'll get one goin





good looks on that marty mix.....hes gunna be that dude
As of right now, you're in 5th place... and your squad is actually decent.
 05-22-2007, 04:54 PM         #727
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My boyz pray the knicks don't get into the top 3 picks.
 10 years ago '04        #728
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$40,643 | Props total: 2149 2149
word...the good news is that we do have Zeke drafting for us and we got nothing but GREAT picks with our 20+, we got Lee, Balkman and Collins (4got if Nate was the Suns 20+ pick or not, if he was you can add him to the list) and i dont know why but i got a feeling Zeke might try to move up via trade somehow, but if he doesn't who cares, Zeke's draft history speaks for itself
 10 years ago '04        #729
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$40,643 | Props total: 2149 2149
we get the 23rd pick....atleast there's a bright side, if the Knicks have injuries again that fu*k up our season, atleast we get to keep our lottery picks next year and all you hear on Boxden is how next years draft is going to sh*t on this year.....since we already got Morris who would have been a 1st rounder anyway, maybe the Knicks will trade their 23rd pick for somebody like Jermaine, Garnett, Lewis??? maybe even get a pick back if they do some kinda package
 05-23-2007, 06:16 PM         #730
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
we get the 23rd pick....atleast there's a bright side, if the Knicks have injuries again that fu*k up our season, atleast we get to keep our lottery picks next year and all you hear on Boxden is how next years draft is going to sh*t on this year.....since we already got Morris who would have been a 1st rounder anyway, maybe the Knicks will trade their 23rd pick for somebody like Jermaine, Garnett, Lewis??? maybe even get a pick back if they do some kinda package
That pick aint worth them. The Knicks should trade for Rashard Lewis from Seattle because with Kevin Durant playing the same position they won't need him. And we need a SF that can play. Lewis is that guy.
 10 years ago '06        #731
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,874 | Props total: 931 931
 cpalmer1 said:
That pick aint worth them. The Knicks should trade for Rashard Lewis from Seattle because with Kevin Durant playing the same position they won't need him. And we need a SF that can play. Lewis is that guy.
:applause:
 10 years ago '04        #732
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$40,643 | Props total: 2149 2149
 cpalmer1 said:
That pick aint worth them. The Knicks should trade for Rashard Lewis from Seattle because with Kevin Durant playing the same position they won't need him. And we need a SF that can play. Lewis is that guy.
i hear you..if we can get rid of James and/or Jefferies for him than i'd be straight...if we get rid of Frye, we better be getting a 1st round for him....we're gonna need a lottery pick next season since we gonna be healthy next season
 10 years ago '06        #733
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,383 | Props total: 65 65
 cpalmer1 said:
That pick aint worth them. The Knicks should trade for Rashard Lewis from Seattle because with Kevin Durant playing the same position they won't need him. And we need a SF that can play. Lewis is that guy.
lewis is a free agent, dont need to trade for him, isaiah will just throw a huge contract at him and he'll come to ny.......like everyone else he signs
 10 years ago '04        #734
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$40,643 | Props total: 2149 2149
 TheKidHypno' said:
lewis is a free agent, dont need to trade for him, isaiah will just throw a huge contract at him and he'll come to ny.......like everyone else he signs
the knicks UNLIKE other teams that can't do something like can actually afford to sign him but i rather have them do a sign and trade so we can atleast get rid of some of these so we can get under the cap ASAP....i'd love for James to go back to Seattle, wouldn't you?
 05-24-2007, 04:46 PM         #735
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
the knicks UNLIKE other teams that can't do something like can actually afford to sign him but i rather have them do a sign and trade so we can atleast get rid of some of these so we can get under the cap ASAP....i'd love for James to go back to Seattle, wouldn't you?
We have a problem. The president of basketball opertations is Lenny Wilkens, so forget about a sign and trade. The other thing is he is opting out of his contract. we only have a mid-level exception of 30 million. We can't have Jeffreies and all these SF sitting the bench..We need to hope Rasard finds NY attractive, because the money aint there for him.
 10 years ago '04        #736
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$40,643 | Props total: 2149 2149
not to diss Kid by bringing the thread here but wut ya think about Vince Carter for Frye, James and Rose? brought this question here because unlike Boxden, n*ggas in this particular thread ACTUALLY WATCH THE GAMES....kinda like it since i'm a tri state kid, Frye would just be playing across the river and Nets get the PF they need and we get rid of 2 huge contracts (which leads to Francis possibly being traded)...personally if dude is healthy, i'd like them to get D-Miles since Zeke been said he wanted him, he's young, can play d and can drive, can play the 3 and 4, sh*t he can even play the 2 in defensive moments, only thing wrong with him is his character but with the right ppl around that'll change or even "Birdman" Anderson if dude is clean, if Knicks do trade the 23rd pick, we might need somebody who can replace Frye, Birdman can rebound, play PF/C, and play post, only thing Frye has over him is that Frye has that nice fu*kin jump shot but Birdman will come cheap since he's coming off suspension so he has no weight to claim any type of big deal money

can't wait for the fu*kin draft, lmfao...always like to see the trades that go down during it
 05-25-2007, 03:09 PM         #737
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I will not miss Fyre if he is in NJ because he is soft.
When David Lee got hard, that was Fyre's perfect oppurtunity to shine, but he didn't. For six weeks Channing hurt more than helped the time win.

I think he can grow as a player and has a better upside to him at his age. but if you can get Carter for cheap do it. if not let him go.
 10 years ago '06        #738
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,874 | Props total: 931 931
 Born_Loser said:
not to diss Kid by bringing the thread here but wut ya think about Vince Carter for Frye, James and Rose? brought this question here because unlike Boxden, n*ggas in this particular thread ACTUALLY WATCH THE GAMES....kinda like it since i'm a tri state kid, Frye would just be playing across the river and Nets get the PF they need and we get rid of 2 huge contracts (which leads to Francis possibly being traded)...personally if dude is healthy, i'd like them to get D-Miles since Zeke been said he wanted him, he's young, can play d and can drive, can play the 3 and 4, sh*t he can even play the 2 in defensive moments, only thing wrong with him is his character but with the right ppl around that'll change or even "Birdman" Anderson if dude is clean, if Knicks do trade the 23rd pick, we might need somebody who can replace Frye, Birdman can rebound, play PF/C, and play post, only thing Frye has over him is that Frye has that nice fu*kin jump shot but Birdman will come cheap since he's coming off suspension so he has no weight to claim any type of big deal money

can't wait for the fu*kin draft, lmfao...always like to see the trades that go down during it
We don't need Carter and Miles... BTW, Miles has 5 years left on his contract, WTF? I bet Zeke will not make any major moves this offseason.
 05-26-2007, 09:41 AM         #739
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e180th said:
We don't need Carter and Miles... BTW, Miles has 5 years left on his contract, WTF? I bet Zeke will not make any major moves this offseason.
I agree, but I think he has to improve this roster. If he can't ship Jerome James or Francis he will buy them out.

Channing Frye/Milik Rose should be on the trading block in the off season. I haven't seen this Ranolph Morris kid, if he can play Defense see-ya Frye.
 10 years ago '04        #740
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$40,643 | Props total: 2149 2149
 cpalmer1 said:
I agree, but I think he has to improve this roster. If he can't ship Jerome James or Francis he will buy them out.

Channing Frye/Milik Rose should be on the trading block in the off season. I haven't seen this Ranolph Morris kid, if he can play Defense see-ya Frye.
exactly....thats why i haven't made any comment on Morris yet because unlike ppl on boxden i aint gonna front like i watch college ball and give my 2 cents, i'll wait for the summer league, hopefully they also send Channing Frye there too because i hope this kid could have toughened up abit too but if he hasn't, fu*k out my team
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
138 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
122 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside Short niggas take a L. What else is new?
124 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Shout out to my young bosses wifing boss bi-ches
77 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
80 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Woman makes husband lose it after convincing him she's adopted wild co..
92 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Las Vegas math teacher - smash or pass
100 comments
19 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy