New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Spanish Milf Adult Film Star(You Saving Her?)
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
30 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 21 Savage Responds To 22 Savage
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fill in the blank__________
11 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #7201
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,953 | Props total: 19 19
Got a question for all the Knick fans.

What is the likelihood that Wilson Chandler & David Lee remind Knicks for the foreseeable future?

Only reason I ask is because I'm seriously considering going after the Christmas Day jerseys they wore, but don't really want them if they may not be there much longer.
 7 years ago '07        #7202
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,787 | Props total: 2719 2719
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 bassy said:

What is the likelihood that Wilson Chandler & David Lee remind Knicks for the foreseeable future?

Only reason I ask is because I'm seriously considering going after the Christmas Day jerseys they wore, but don't really want them if they may not be there much longer.
chandler aint goin nowhere lee probly wont be back though
 7 years ago '04        #7203
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,714 | Props total: 2231 2231
can't believe it's been this long but Lee's the first Knick draft pick to become an All-Star in 20 years
 7 years ago '08        #7204
AC_89 148 heat pts148
space
space
$33,912 | Props total: 5670 5670
 Truth B T0ld said:
Please get this done Walsh...

Revised lineup for remainder of season,

Ridnour
Douglas
Chandler
Gallo
Hill

i f**ks with that lineup.
I'd be happy if td just cracks the rotation.................and props to lee:agreement6:
 7 years ago '04        #7205
space
space
hopefully we can do that Ridnour for Jefferies trade straight up....more on the 3 Team Trade, Houston seems unlikely to buyout T-Mac, so if a trade does go down, more likely to happen on deadline
 7 years ago '06        #7206
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 bassy said:

You gotta rock the Gallo jersey!

Lee is an uncertainty, though Walsh has stated he does want him back. How much will he be willing to pony up for him, is a different story.

Chandler is promising, but if this team is able to land LeBron in the offseason, Chandler becomes redundant and would likely be used to facilitate a deal.

You can't go wrong with the c*ck!
 7 years ago '06        #7207
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
hopefully we can do that Ridnour for Jefferies trade straight up....more on the 3 Team Trade, Houston seems unlikely to buyout T-Mac, so if a trade does go down, more likely to happen on deadline
C'mon BL, why in the world would the Bucks want to add Jeffries salary for next season when they could just let Ridnour expire? It's not like Jeffries puts them over the top.

The only feasible deal would be for Duhon and $3 million (maybe even just a 2nd rounder)...Bucks retain a backup point who Skiles loves, and saves money on the remainder of his contract.
 7 years ago '04        #7208
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
C'mon BL, why in the world would the Bucks want to add Jeffries salary for next season when they could just let Ridnour expire? It's not like Jeffries puts them over the top.

The only feasible deal would be for Duhon and $3 million (maybe even just a 2nd rounder)...Bucks retain a backup point who Skiles loves, and saves money on the remainder of his contract.
just saying.....they are trying to Warrick and Alexander, maybe they get something from this POSSIBLE deals, and Kurt Thomas is a name that keeps coming up for contenders (if they move Warrick AND Thomas that front court not gonna be good in the depth department especially with Bogut gone, only thing bad about Jefferies is his contract, who wouldn't want to have a guy who can defend ANY position on the court
 7 years ago '04        #7209
space
space
The Bulls have contacted New York again regarding Al Harrington's availability. Those teams also talked in a rumor that leaked in early December.

A deal involving Tyrus Thomas and Jannero Pargo for Harrington would need other salaries to work.

Portland's interest in Thomas is not believed to be serious.

Thomas also is being shopped as part of larger deals involving John Salmons and Kirk Hinrich, according to league sources. The Bulls are making clear to teams they will not take back salary as part of any deal.
 7 years ago '08        #7210
AC_89 148 heat pts148
space
space
I think Al's probably the only knick that will get traded by next thursday
 7 years ago '04        #7211
space
space
the 3-way with Wash/Houston is damn near dead, Butler/Stevenson/Haywood are close to getting traded to Dallas...hopefully we can still have a chance at Miller and/or James

oh well....all about the S.M.G. Movement tonight
 7 years ago '04        #7212
space
space
The Knicks continue to shop Al Harrington and his expiring contract ahead of Thursday's trade deadline.

New York is hoping to clear Harrington in order to provide more playing time for young players.
 7 years ago '06        #7213
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
It felt like watching a Knicks game...

1) Gallo hits the first two shots, then doesn't get another touch in I don't know how long.
2) He's playing with some stat-padding chuckers.
3) Zero defense being played the entire game.
4) Gallo sitting on the bench at the end of the game.
5) The team I was rooting for loses while practically getting embarrassed.
 7 years ago '06        #7214
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Is it just me, or does this trade accommodate the respective teams needs based on what we've read through the rumor mill?

Knicks Trade: Al Harrington
Knicks Receive: DJ Augustin, Jerome James

Bulls Trade: Tyrus Thomas, Jerome James
Bulls Receive: Al Harrington, Acie Law (possibly even waived to sign back in Charlotte)

Bobcats Trade: DJ Augustin, Acie Law
Bobcats Receive: Tyrus Thomas

Congratulations on a successful trade.
Due to New York, Charlotte, and Chicago being over the cap, the 25% trade rule is invoked. New York, Charlotte, and Chicago had to be no more than 125% plus $100,000 of the salary given out for the trade to be accepted, which did happen here. This trade satisfies the provisions of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Why for NY?
The rid themselves of Harrington, while obtaining a young point they covet. They do take on 2010 salary, but it is moot, given the fact they are getting a young player on the cheap that would be a solid addition to their core to attract a high profile FA.

Why for Chicago?
They rid themselves of Tyrus, while acquiring some scoring depth for their playoff push without taking on additional 2010 cap space.

Why for Charlotte?
Augustin has been dangled for a Pf who can defend, and reading the Bobcats board, they seem to have an interest for Tyrus' services. Tyrus could wreak havoc in a lineup that already consists of GWallace and SJax on the defensive, and doesn't hurt them by taking on additional salary.

Thoughts?
 7 years ago '08        #7215
AC_89 148 heat pts148
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Is it just me, or does this trade accommodate the respective teams needs based on what we've read through the rumor mill?

Why for NY?
The rid themselves of Harrington, while obtaining a young point they covet. They do take on 2010 salary, but it is moot, given the fact they are getting a young player on the cheap that would be a solid addition to their core to attract a high profile FA.

Why for Chicago?
They rid themselves of Tyrus, while acquiring some scoring depth for their playoff push without taking on additional 2010 cap space.

Why for Charlotte?
Augustin has been dangled for a Pf who can defend, and reading the Bobcats board, they seem to have an interest for Tyrus' services. Tyrus could wreak havoc in a lineup that already consists of GWallace and SJax on the defensive, and doesn't hurt them by taking on additional salary.

Thoughts?
*Insert monta ellis gif here* I'd do that in a heartbeat
 7 years ago '04        #7216
space
space
yeah, i was saying the same thing man.....when SMG was actually getting touches we had the lead, when the n*ggas thought it was the real All Star game and only passed the ball to there mans and em, started losing.....least my dude Casspi got some burn

anyway, just came on here for opinions about this Mavs/Wash deal that may end up going down, since Washington will likely opt out of Josh Howards contract at the end of the season, thoughts on him possibly coming to NY?
 7 years ago '06        #7217
01seay 81 heat pts81
space
space
$20,439 | Props total: 1301 1301
 dj ac said:
*Insert monta ellis gif here* I'd do that in a heartbeat
Me too.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #7218
space
space
The Knicks may not be able to acquire Tracy McGrady from the Rockets due to a reported trade scenario that involves neither team.

The Mavericks and Wizards are believed to be close to a swap that would involve Josh Howard and Caron Butler.

Butler was supposed to be a vital piece in a three-team deal between New York, Houston and Washington that was rumored earlier this week.

A source told The New York Post on Thursday a deal with the Knicks, Wizards and Rockets might be tough to do because all teams couldn't "hit their goals."
 7 years ago '07        #7219
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,538 | Props total: 279 279
Props to the boy Nate. competition was suspect but he still held s**t down tonight..

[pic - click to view]

i know half of our fanbase cant stand him but im gonna miss the little guy after this season. ive always enjoyed watching him play and light it up. kid has a passion for the game. congrats nate rob, im proud :applause:
 7 years ago '06        #7220
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Truth B T0ld said:
Props to the boy Nate. competition was suspect but he still held s**t down tonight..

[pic - click to view]

i know half of our fanbase cant stand him but im gonna miss the little guy after this season. ive always enjoyed watching him play and light it up. kid has a passion for the game. congrats nate rob, im proud :applause:
You know I fall in the other half of the category, but I too have enjoyed watching him in the early years...just grown tired of his act. He made watching those horrible teams somewhat watchable.

I can honestly say I'd miss the energy he brings to our home crowd.
Home      

most viewed right now
Would You Put A Ring On It Even After Her Past?
20 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Maliah can get it boy damn
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside which heaux you trynna turn into a housewife??
179 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 8 - Barely Half of 30-Year-Olds Earn More Than Their Parents
67 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Orlando Brown going into graphic detail on what happened with him & Raven in t..
73 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside SMACK/URL Presents - Ill Will vs Charlie Clips [ANTICIPATION/DISCUSSION..
69 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Air Jordan 11 Space Jam On Feet
82 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy