New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shad Moss Is DEAD, BOW WOW IS BACK WITH A SMASH COMEBACK HIT & TWITTER..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Cavs about to add yet another superstar to a loaded roster, sh-t not fair
116 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Birdman Ordered To Immediately Surrender Keys To His $12Mill Miami Man..
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Shannon Sharpe ETHER PAUL PIERCE On Being A Diva For His Retirement Ceremony
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #7181
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
Lineup for the rest of the season:

Douglas
Landry
Chandler
Gallinari
Hill

The veteran nut-hugging has gone on long enough. I can't believe we're 51 games into the season and we still know NOTHING about Hill/Douglas, meanwhile Gallo has made little to no progress since the beginning of the season. It's sickening how D'anPhony would rather help expiring bums get new contracts than develop the future of this team. After the trade deadline there are no more excuses. Im sick of this bulls**t.

Last edited by Truth B T0ld; 02-11-2010 at 03:50 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #7182
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3977 3977
The Bucks may move Luke Ridnour and his expiring contract before the deadline and the Knicks would be 'very interested', according to Newsday's Alan Hahn.

RealGM Note: Ridnour is making $6.5 million this season and is having arguably the best year of his career.
 8 years ago '06        #7183
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
I just heard David Lee is replacing Allen Iverson in the All-Star game. Any word?
 8 years ago '04        #7184
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
I just heard David Lee is replacing Allen Iverson in the All-Star game. Any word?
alanhahn

RT @STEIN_LINE_HQ: Also just filed to ESPN.com: Philadelphia's Allen Iverson (personal matters) will be replaced by New York's David Lee
 8 years ago '04        #7185
space
space
Marc Stein reports that David Lee will be named to the Eastern Conference All-Star team to replace Allen Iverson who will not be able to participate due to personal reasons.
 8 years ago '06        #7186
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
alanhahn

RT @STEIN_LINE_HQ: Also just filed to ESPN.com: Philadelphia's Allen Iverson (personal matters) will be replaced by New York's David Lee
Good looks BL...

DLee's ego must be going crazy.
 8 years ago '04        #7187
space
space
"I Was A Last Minute Replacement For The All-Star Team Donnie, I Want 10 Mill"
 8 years ago '06        #7188
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
"I Was A Last Minute Replacement For The All-Star Team Donnie, I Want 10 Mill"
Try 12...
 8 years ago '07        #7189
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
The Knicks are now represented every day on All Star weekend :applause:
 8 years ago '07        #7190
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
The Bucks may move Luke Ridnour and his expiring contract before the deadline and the Knicks would be 'very interested', according to Newsday's Alan Hahn.

RealGM Note: Ridnour is making $6.5 million this season and is having arguably the best year of his career.
Please get this done Walsh...

Revised lineup for remainder of season,

Ridnour
Douglas
Chandler
Gallo
Hill

i f**ks with that lineup.
 8 years ago '06        #7191
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 Truth B T0ld said:

Ridnour
Douglas
Chandler
Gallo
Hill

And D'Antoni will?

You know for damn sure if we trade for Ridnour, Walsh/Toni are still trying to make the playoffs...meaning no time for Dougie.

These trade rumors (Ridnour and Mac) should prove that PLAYOFFS are still their goal. I just hope we have secondary deals in place in case we can't land those expiring vets, one's that will allow ourselves to rid Harrington, Duhon, Hughes, and Nate for lesser expirings and picks or a young a.sset.
 8 years ago '06        #7192
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,976 | Props total: 163 163
Got a question for all the Knick fans.

What is the likelihood that Wilson Chandler & David Lee remind Knicks for the foreseeable future?

Only reason I ask is because I'm seriously considering going after the Christmas Day jerseys they wore, but don't really want them if they may not be there much longer.
 8 years ago '07        #7193
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 bassy said:

What is the likelihood that Wilson Chandler & David Lee remind Knicks for the foreseeable future?

Only reason I ask is because I'm seriously considering going after the Christmas Day jerseys they wore, but don't really want them if they may not be there much longer.
chandler aint goin nowhere lee probly wont be back though
 8 years ago '04        #7194
space
space
can't believe it's been this long but Lee's the first Knick draft pick to become an All-Star in 20 years
 8 years ago '08        #7195
AC_89 205 heat pts205
space
space
$39,936 | Props total: 14678 14678
 Truth B T0ld said:

Ridnour
Douglas
Chandler
Gallo
Hill

I'd be happy if td just cracks the rotation.................and props to lee:agreement6:
 8 years ago '04        #7196
space
space
hopefully we can do that Ridnour for Jefferies trade straight up....more on the 3 Team Trade, Houston seems unlikely to buyout T-Mac, so if a trade does go down, more likely to happen on deadline
 8 years ago '06        #7197
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 bassy said:

You gotta rock the Gallo jersey!

Lee is an uncertainty, though Walsh has stated he does want him back. How much will he be willing to pony up for him, is a different story.

Chandler is promising, but if this team is able to land LeBron in the offseason, Chandler becomes redundant and would likely be used to facilitate a deal.

You can't go wrong with the c*ck!
 8 years ago '06        #7198
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
hopefully we can do that Ridnour for Jefferies trade straight up....more on the 3 Team Trade, Houston seems unlikely to buyout T-Mac, so if a trade does go down, more likely to happen on deadline
C'mon BL, why in the world would the Bucks want to add Jeffries salary for next season when they could just let Ridnour expire? It's not like Jeffries puts them over the top.

The only feasible deal would be for Duhon and $3 million (maybe even just a 2nd rounder)...Bucks retain a backup point who Skiles loves, and saves money on the remainder of his contract.
 8 years ago '04        #7199
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
C'mon BL, why in the world would the Bucks want to add Jeffries salary for next season when they could just let Ridnour expire? It's not like Jeffries puts them over the top.

The only feasible deal would be for Duhon and $3 million (maybe even just a 2nd rounder)...Bucks retain a backup point who Skiles loves, and saves money on the remainder of his contract.
just saying.....they are trying to Warrick and Alexander, maybe they get something from this POSSIBLE deals, and Kurt Thomas is a name that keeps coming up for contenders (if they move Warrick AND Thomas that front court not gonna be good in the depth department especially with Bogut gone, only thing bad about Jefferies is his contract, who wouldn't want to have a guy who can defend ANY position on the court
 8 years ago '04        #7200
space
space
The Bulls have contacted New York again regarding Al Harrington's availability. Those teams also talked in a rumor that leaked in early December.

A deal involving Tyrus Thomas and Jannero Pargo for Harrington would need other salaries to work.

Portland's interest in Thomas is not believed to be serious.

Thomas also is being shopped as part of larger deals involving John Salmons and Kirk Hinrich, according to league sources. The Bulls are making clear to teams they will not take back salary as part of any deal.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 5 places on Earth Gravity doesn’t seem to Work
79 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Definition of Thick
34 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside IG thots get along like Ps in a pod
38 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Captain America has jungle fever
97 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Gal Gadot is too damn sexy
108 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jan 16 - Uh oh Oprah put in the call on Seal. He's being investigated for sexu..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Yo why does cali look like 3rd world rite now?
59 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside New York Times Editor Blasts Aziz Ansari Accuser: ‘It’s Called Bad Sex’
30 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy