Oct 19 - Model Natasha Prince accused Magician David Blaine of rape
78 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ashanti badder than BeyoncĂ©, Rihanna, all of dem
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Future & Young Thug - Super Slimey (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thr..
172 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 100% #WoodWife Material
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-18-2007, 03:54 PM         #701
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Until the NBA draft

[pic - click to view]

I will see my fellow Knick Fans then
 11 years ago '06        #702
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 943 943
 cpalmer1 said:
Until the NBA draft

[pic - click to view]

I will see my fellow Knick Fans then
Same here. There isn't much to talk about til the summer...
 11 years ago '05        #703
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
 MaDhOoPeD10 said:
Walt used to pimp it out back in the day...

[pic - click to view]

who got the knick's lottery pick this year?
We Do AGAIN:D
 04-20-2007, 06:58 AM         #704
LI's Finest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheKidHypno' said:
francis jefferies and frye for garnett

do it zeke
-no team would trade for francis , they're gonna have to buy out his contract , same goes for jerome james

-jefferies is not going anywhere because they did give him quite the contract and he showed some good things at the end of the season ... he might not be able to shoot but he is a good defender and he plays smart , the key is to have quite a few scorers on the floor with him so that he does'nt have 2 handle the ball

- and frye does really need to be traded ... if anything would be made for garnett it would be more like crawford , collins , and frye ... or maybe nate , balkman and frye
 10 years ago '06        #705
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,406 | Props total: 94 94
 LI's Finest said:
-no team would trade for francis , they're gonna have to buy out his contract , same goes for jerome james

-jefferies is not going anywhere because they did give him quite the contract and he showed some good things at the end of the season ... he might not be able to shoot but he is a good defender and he plays smart , the key is to have quite a few scorers on the floor with him so that he does'nt have 2 handle the ball

- and frye does really need to be traded ... if anything would be made for garnett it would be more like crawford , collins , and frye ... or maybe nate , balkman and frye
i dont wanna see balkman and collins leave, they have shown they can play very good and have many many years left, and garnett only has maybe 4 or 5 left
 10 years ago '06        #706
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 943 943
ISIAH: STAY THE COURSE
By MARC BERMAN

April 20, 2007 -- Isiah Thomas, his presidential hat on again, would like to add a star this summer. He just doesn't expect to. Thomas does expect, however, to make the playoffs next spring with the same young cast.
In his state-of-the-Knicks address, Thomas believes the current group is good enough to make it to the promised land next season without any moves.
Insiders say Thomas will pursue big men Pau Gasol, Kevin Garnett and Jermaine O'Neal and look into landing free agents Vince Carter and Rashard Lewis in sign-and-trade deals. But Isiah realizes it's all a long shot.
Thomas confirmed he has no plans to use his $5 million mid-level exception on a free agent, which The Post reported after February's trade deadline. No more lateral moves.
"Every team wants that great player," Thomas said. "The teams that have that great player probably don't want to get rid of him. We'll just keep lugging along with what we have, and try to develop our young players and hopefully one day they'll be considered great players.
"I'm pretty happy with what we have," Thomas added. "If there was a chance to improve, I'll do that. I don't think I'll be aggressively out on the market chasing."
This "playoff" team finished disguised as a 33-49 outfit, seven games out of the last playoff spot, hit by a spate of injuries this in March and April. Thomas knows he can't be sitting here a year from now with the same spiel.
"I don't think we're that far away," Thomas said. "I fully believe this in my heart, this day we would be talking about who we're going to get ready to play, as opposed to the day we're having today if we hadn't been so depleted."

Thomas downplayed buying out Steve Francis, but seemed to be promoting his trade value or the notion of the Knicks guard retiring for medical reasons.
Francis appears to want a buyout, but Thomas would like him as a trade pawn.
"What we saw in Steve, when he's healthy, he's still a great player in this league," Thomas said. "You make room for that kind of guy. I don't think any change is being made unless someone gets hurt and can't play anymore."
Thomas' mid-level free agents haven't panned out - Vin Baker, Jerome James and Jared Jeffries.
A Knicks source said recently the Knicks' roster, especially with the signing of Kentucky center Randolph Morris and emergence of rookie Mardy Collins, is deep enough, and doesn't have room for another mid-level player. The roster needs to make room for the team's first-round pick from the Bulls (23rd).
The Knicks also are reducing payroll, as the mark goes from $120 million this year to $82 million next season.
"We're not in a position anymore where we have to take risks," Thomas said.
Thomas believes his young group established an identity as a low-post team centered around Eddy Curry. The Knicks will select 23rd and Thomas would trade the pick in a package for a star. He's looking to draft an outside shooter. The Bulls, with the Knicks' lottery pick, are seeded in a tie for eighth, just a 2.3 percent chance of landing Greg Oden.
"We may be able to get a solid contributor or someone we can develop down the line," he said. "We're a team right now unless the draft pick is really special, that guy will have a hard time playing for us."
Curry made a joking threat to Bulls coach Scott Skiles. Asked if he'd go to a Bulls playoff game as Skiles' guest, Curry said, "No. I might go to his house though. I know where he lives."

10 years ago '07        #707
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1608 1608
 LI's Finest said:

I say they hold on to them because they could be used as trade bait for another player plus all the buyouts got them in this mess with the luxury tax
 04-26-2007, 07:00 PM         #708
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BxCastro said:
I say they hold on to them because they could be used as trade bait for another player plus all the buyouts got them in this mess with the luxury tax
Don't worry about the cap. they own MSG, MSG Network, Cablevision and are in NYC. things will work themselfs out.
 10 years ago '04        #709
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,079 | Props total: 18 18
jimmy buying the yankees
 10 years ago '04        #710
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
space
$42,086 | Props total: 3479 3479
 cpalmer1 said:
Don't worry about the cap. they own MSG, MSG Network, Cablevision and are in NYC. things will work themselfs out.
exactly, that's why i laugh at dudes trying to clown how much money we owe, Knicks can afford the sh*t, aint a broke organization like some of the teams most of these d*ckriders is suckin off at the moment. some teams can't afford to make mistakes, Knicks obviously can...season was somewhat of a success, we improved and the ONLY thing that kept us out the players was too many key injuries in the final games
 10 years ago '04        #711
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
knicks really do have a chance for rasheed lewis and if herb leave ewing will quickly come and he will make eddy more of a beast with d and jumpers
 05-01-2007, 05:38 PM         #712
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wish Herb got more of a chance at being the coach.

I think he'd do a good job.

Lewis is a good shooter but im worried about his D.
 05-01-2007, 05:40 PM         #713
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pissin-on-game said:
jimmy buying the yankees
Jimmy needs to leave the Yankees alone.
 10 years ago '04        #714
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
knicks to trade franics and james for paul gasol
 10 years ago '04        #715
space
space
 pissin-on-game said:
knicks to trade franics and james for paul gasol
i'll die in happiness if we got rid of James...Francis was actually playing good team ball around the ending, kinda have mixed feelings BUT if we can get Gasol, bi*ch BE GONE, bi*ch BE GONE

10 years ago '06        #716
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
i'll die in happiness if we got rid of James...Francis was actually playing good team ball around the ending, kinda have mixed feelings BUT if we can get Gasol, bi*ch BE GONE, bi*ch BE GONE

you all know my motto...

fu*k FRANCIS....

and lil 50 too.....

Stephon Marbury / Mardy Collins
Jamal Crawford / Brandon Rush
Quentin Richardson / Renaldo Balkman
Jermain Oneal / David Lee / Jarred Jefferies
Eddy CUrry / Randolph Morris / Jerome James

id rather keep frye and start him at C.....have west coast feel to the lineup....but IT feels he need to lick curry's ball sac....so this is the best team we can feasabley run wit next year
 10 years ago '04        #717
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
who is brandon rush you put in the line up?
 10 years ago '06        #718
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 pissin-on-game said:
who is brandon rush you put in the line up?
dude from kansas jayhawks.....wuts his name???

somethin Rush...

big 2 guard who can shoot the 3 and play some shut down defense late in ball games
 10 years ago '04        #719
space
space
only knicks i want to stay no matter what are "Star Is Born" Bury, Collins, Lee, Balkman, Crawford, Curry....Morris, i dont really watch College ball that much so i aint gonna front like most of boxden does anyway so i'll give my opinion on him during the summer camp games and exhibition games they show on tv....we get can get a better big man for Frye than he could go, like an Jermaine O'Neal or Lewis, i can only pray that they trade "LeBron's long lost big brother" aka Jerome James
 10 years ago '04        #720
space
space
can add Robinson to that list too, just hit me i 4got Lil n*gga Nate...hustlin for bounds and sh*t, can't go wrong with a PG like that
Home      

most viewed right now
She Said She Ya Fav Thick Chick
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Days In Houston (Tsu)
65 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thats Too Much Woman For U Charlie, Gonna Have To Share Her Around A Bit
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kyrie Irving Regrets Leaving The Cavs After Celtics Lost To Cavs? ,Lebron ..
85 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - Former Wharton Professor: 'Trump Was the Dumbest G*ddamn Stud..
104 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Legendary Nickelodeon Pedophile Dan Schneider was/is a savage(in a bad way)
190 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Demi Rose Busts Out
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Oct 18 - Mandalay Bay Security Guard Jesus Campos to Appear on ‘The Ellen DeGe..
91 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy