New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside QUAVO responds 2 SOULJA BOI Robbing him of his CHAIN wit VVS I color di..
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
165 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Picture of the day: Bill Nye The Science Guy, YG, Dj Mustard, Belly
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside This J. Cole "4 Your Eyez Only" Fan Theory Is Going To Blow Your Mind
107 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #7161
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
Changes better be coming by the Trade Deadline, I don't care what they are as long as the plans are in tact and TD starts getting some burn.
 7 years ago '04        #7162
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,714 | Props total: 2231 2231
might wanna do something quick if they are really trying to get Augustin, Boston is trying to work something out involving Cry Baby Davis
 7 years ago '07        #7163
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,538 | Props total: 279 279
duhon chucks up an airball for the final shot of the game...this team is a disgrace

Last edited by Truth B T0ld; 02-09-2010 at 09:00 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #7164
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,895 | Props total: 183 183
so...umm... yeah... another L...

we need some ppl by the trading deadline... please donnie... i just want some help for the future...
 7 years ago '07        #7165
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,787 | Props total: 2719 2719
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
superb coaching
 7 years ago '04        #7166
space
space
Nate Robinson is nursing a groin injury, which may prevent him from competing in Saturday's dunk contest.

"He has to tell me how he feels," Mike D'Antoni said. "I have no idea how he feels. And if it bothers him, obviously the best thing to do is to rest it. But if he's OK to compete, it's a fun weekend and the NBA has asked him to do something and he's the defending [champion] -- so I can understand why he wants to. But he has to know his body and know what's best for him."
 7 years ago '07        #7167
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,538 | Props total: 279 279
@ Mike D'anPhony

who the f**k draws up chris duhon iso's for the final shot of a game??... then in OT he sets up a Jared Jeffries 3 FTW out of a time out this coach is a fukking retard..

tonights loss was atrocious and its a damn shame cause wilson had a hell of a game. walsh please blow this roster up and find a new coach.

Last edited by Truth B T0ld; 02-09-2010 at 10:02 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #7168
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
I swear, I'm going to lose around 7 years of my life for being a Knicks fan. The stress is ridiculous.

DUHON...WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!! :banghead:

David Lee...BOX THE f**k OUTTTTTTTT!!!! :banghead:

How can Wilson Chandler have the game of his life, making some of the sickest moves I've seen from his arsenal...and not get him the ball? This team SUCKS!!!

I love how Hill provides energy on d and was becoming a nuisance on the boards, and D'Antoni gives him SIX MINUTES!!!

I swear, next Knicks game I go to I'm waiting in the parking lot with my Rambo knife and I'm going to Monica Seles f**king Chris Duhon.
 02-10-2010, 12:16 AM         #7169
IAmazeMyself 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nate Robinson played great. :rolleyes:
 7 years ago '04        #7170
space
space
Alan Hahn

Danilo Gallinari missed the entire fourth quarter and overtime period of Tuesday's loss to the Kings with a sore right arm, which happens to be the one he shoots with. X-rays taken after the game were negative for any structural damage and Gallinari said it is actually a recurring issue from when he experienced pain in the forearm after he fell into the Magic bench during the Dec. 2 loss in Orlando.

It caused him to miss one game -- Dec. 4 versus Atlanta -- and at the time he said part of the issue was a numbness in his fingertips, which obviously affects his shooting.

He said Tuesday night that he felt his forearm getting weaker as the game went on. Then he airballed a free throw late in the third quarter and he began to flex his wrist.

He left the game with 1:16 left in the quarter and went straight to the locker room for evaluation from the medical staff. Eventually he returned with a heavy wrap over the wrist and Mike D'Antoni was told his best shooter was not available. Just in time for the Kings to switch to a zone defense.

Gallinari didn't seem overly concerned about the injury -- "Maybe I need to get the muscle stronger," he said -- and said he's not even thinking about how it could impact his play in the Rookie Challenge game or the Three-Point Shootout (which he predicted he'd win).

He will get treatment at the MSG Training Center on Wednesday and is planning to depart for Dallas on Thursday.

* - Nate Robinson played through a left groin strain and plans to also go to Dallas to defend his Slam Dunk title. Robinson, who sat out Monday's practice, said before the game he would see how he feels afterward to decide if he was going to to back out of the contest to rest the injury.

* - Donnie Walsh said he's not going to Dallas for all-star weekend because he feels he can get more work accomplished by remaining in New York and calling other general managers to discuss possible trade scenarios. It used to be all-star weekend was a convention, where GMs could see each other face-to-face, run into each other in the lobby of the hotel and get to talking. But with people scattered in various hotels and countless events going on, the days of mingling with peers are over.

Walsh didn't sound very optimistic that he could work something that would fit into the strict parameters of the 2010 plan (read: does not eat up salary cap space beyond this season) and yet still produce a player who can help the team make the playoffs. With 31 games to go and six games to make up to reach the final playoff berth in the East, the Knicks may as well be sellers to clear out some veterans and allow the young players to get in some quality run over the final six weeks of the season. For instance, does it really make sense at this point to make a desperate play for injured Tracy McGrady if it means giving up Jordan Hill? The question to ask is if McGrady, an expiring contract and a player making a comeback from microfracture surgery, good enough to make that great of a difference in 31 games?

We'll discuss this more here later in the week.

* - I owe Robinson (and Jared Jeffries) an apology. In my game story I take Nate to task for driving on a critical possession late in overtime and kicking the ball out to the team's worst shooter, Jeffries, for a three-pointer. It should be pointed out that Jeffries had made two of three from downtown in the game before that shot and had made 11 of his last 22 from three-point range over the last seven games. And, statistically-speaking, he's not the worst three-point shooter on the team. His percentage from downtown (30.2) is better than Larry Hughes (28.9) and Wilson Chandler (25.9).

But I think we can all respectfully agree that Jared, though he has worked hard on his shooting, is the last player on the court you would draw up a play to get a three-pointer down the stretch in overtime.

f**king insomnia
 7 years ago '04        #7171
space
space
The Houston Rockets are in the discussion stages of a complicated, three-team trade that would send Tracy McGrady to the New York Knicks, sources told Yahoo! Sports.

The centerpieces of the trade would include the Washington Wizards shipping forward Caron Butler and center Brendan Haywood to the Rockets.

The Knicks would send the expiring contract of Al Harrington to the Wizards.

In order for the deal to work, additional pieces would have to be added.
 7 years ago '04        #7172
space
space
The Houston Rockets are in the discussion stages of a complicated, three-team trade that would send Tracy McGrady(notes) to the New York Knicks, sources told Yahoo! Sports.

The centerpieces of the trade would include the Washington Wizards shipping forward Caron Butler(notes) and center Brendan Haywood(notes) to the Rockets. The Knicks would send Al Harrington(notes) to the Wizards. For the Wizards’ part, they would still need another player, as well as a draft pick and cash to make this a workable scenario, sources said.

Other players and contracts would still need to be agreed upon for a deal to come together, but there is a framework to the discussions.

The Rockets have been peddling McGrady’s expiring contract of $23 million since exiling him in late December.
 7 years ago '04        #7173
space
space
i'm hearing that Hughes could be involved as well which i hope they don't and instead add (or try to add) Jefferies or Curry........Walsh said he's going to be at All Star weekend and talk with more GM's and make more deals happen so Knicks are def. active as everyone expected
 7 years ago '04        #7174
space
space
with Draft Picks being involved most likely, the Knicks can not only shed some contracts (if Jefferies and/or Curry get moved in this deal) they can also end up with picks since we are pretty much the middle man here, Wash want to get rid of Caron's contract and Houston want to rid T-Mac....let's see the Old Man work this s**t out....once Jefferies and Curry are gone, Walsh officially does the important goal, shed all of Isiahs' bad contracts and hit the restart on how we spend our money
 7 years ago '04        #7175
space
space
David Lee has also been invited yet again to try out for Team USA
 7 years ago '04        #7176
space
space
Knicks' president Donnie Walsh has gone to watch Tracy McGrady workout, and might go see him again before the February 18 trade deadline.

The Knicks are reportedly involved in discussions with the Rockets and Wizards about a three-way deal that would bring McGrady to New York.
 7 years ago '04        #7177
space
space
Alan Hahn

A week after losing Hall of Famer d*ck McGuire, the Knicks today mourn the passing of yet another legend, Carl Braun, who died in Florida of natural causes at the age of 82.

Braun is often recalled as the Knicks' first star player. The 6-5 guard averaged 13.5 points per game in his 13-season NBA career, which includes the first two as the BAA and his final season was with the Boston Celtics. He played from 1947-62.

In Dennis D'Agostino's book, "Garden of Glory," McGuire talked about the impact that Braun made when he arrived as a 20-year-old out of Colgate in 1947.

"A very, very good shooter who changed his whole game around for us and became a very good passer," McGuire said. "Scoring was his strength coming out of college. He was a big scorer. But he came here, and we passed the ball, and he became a more-than-adequate passer. He changed his game along the way.

"We backdoored guys an awful lot, me and Carl. He was such a good shooter that he'd fake to come to me on a back door, and it was easy just to throw the pass right through there. And he got where he could do that with other people."

Braun was born in Brooklyn and played his high school ball at Garden City on Long Island. He was a five-time all-star from 1953-57 and currently ranks fifth on the Knicks' all-time scoring list with 10,449 points. He also served as player-coach in 1959-60 and 60-61.

Braun was honored last season as part of Knicks Legends Awards night. Braun was the only one among the group of the franchise's greats in each decade -- McGuire, Richie Guerin, Willis Reed, Walt Frazier, Bernard King and Patrick Ewing -- who was unable to attend the ceremony.

There will be a funeral Tuesday at St. Christopher's Church in Hobe Sound, Fla.
 7 years ago '04        #7178
space
space
Carl Braun, who made five consecutive All-Star appearances as a member of the Knicks, died of natural causes on Wednesday at 82.

He is the second former Knicks star to die in a week as Hall of Famer d*ck McGuire passed away last Wednesday.

Braun was an All-Star from 1953 to 1957 and retired as the team's career scoring leader with 10,449 points.

He's still in fifth place on New York's career list.
 7 years ago '04        #7179
space
space
Knicks general manager Donnie Walsh said Tuesday night that he doubts the team can clear more cap space prior to the Feb. 18 trade deadline.

New York is looking to make a deal in the next eight days, namely for a point guard and Tracy McGrady.

Walsh said if a deal is made, it's likely going to an exchange of expiring contracts.

"It's real simple strategy," Walsh said. "You get a good player who doesn't hurt you in the summer and helps you now, you consider it. Depending on who you have to give up, I think there's good players who will be available."
 7 years ago '04        #7180
space
space
Rumors have linked Raptors president and general manager Bryan Colangelo to both the Knicks and Nets.

Some believe that Colangelo will be courted by the Knicks once current general manager Donnie Walsh tires of the drama in New York.

It was rumored that NBA commissioner David Stern lobbied for the Knicks to oust Isiah Thomas and replace him with Bryan's dad, Jerry, prior to the hiring of Walsh.

The Nets are in the midst of an ownership change and Rod Thorn's future in New Jersey isn't solidified.

Paul Jones of Sportsnet.ca writes that Colangelo's contract has yet to be picked up by Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment.
Home      

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
208 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Would You Put A Ring On It Even After Her Past?
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
108 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 9 - Shocking New Poll Shows A Vast Majority Of Trump Voters Live I..
72 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ronnie from Jersey Shore is dating someone from the Kardashians
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 22 Savage vs Noplug
254 comments
1 day ago