New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside THICK THIGHS SAVE LIVES AND MAKE UGLY bi-chES CUTE ii
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Irv Gotti exposes 50 Cent, again.
157 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Aug 18 - Trump business partner ‘told family he knows he and POTUS are..
59 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Im slamming this Hoe (Alexis Skyy)
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-18-2010, 12:23 PM         #7041
IAmazeMyself 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nate!!!!!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '07        #7042
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 338 338
 Ricky Towel said:
jordan hill 6points 4 rebounds off the bench just before halftime
nice to see hill finally contributing. im impressed so far

hes super active out there, his midrange jumpshot is solid, and the previous game against det he showed some nice post moves...hopefully with the deadline coming up we can trade jeffries and open up some more time for him
 01-18-2010, 02:55 PM         #7043
dre4dollas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
knicks have earned my respect. i will stop talking s**t about them from now on..
 8 years ago '04        #7044
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
Earlier this season, Larry Hughes met with Knicks official to discuss the possibility of a buy-out. They decided not to part ways at that time, but the Knicks and Hughes could be headed down that road again, especially if Hughes continues to speak openly about not playing.

"There's frustration," Hughes said. "There's no anger. I'm just frustrated. There's no other way to put it. I want to be out there playing and helping the team win.

"I don't want it to look like I'm complaining. He's the coach of the team. It's his decision to put guys in the game and to take guys out. If my time comes again I'll be happy. But if not I'll just continue to do what I've been doing. But at the same time I'll still be frustrated because I want to play basketball."
 01-18-2010, 11:19 PM         #7045
IAmazeMyself 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TimeIsMoney said:
anyone else look at the Bulls schedule this month? :applause::applause::applause::applause:
0-1, so far in this brutal 2 weeks on the west coast :applause:
 8 years ago '06        #7046
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 IAmazeMyself said:
0-1, so far in this brutal 2 weeks on the west coast :applause:
Our best chance at the 8th seed is probably going to be through Bulls. They do have a brutal stretch right now, but take a look at our schedule towards the end of the year. All those road games against some tough teams in March.

If we want to truly make a run, we need to do it NOW.
 8 years ago '04        #7047
space
space
alanhahn

#Knicks should be concerned about Duhon's recent decline. PG is a need before 2/18. Ford? Blake? What about Delonte West? Need a PG.

not much of a shocker, i like Duhon but he's a backup
 01-19-2010, 04:43 PM         #7048
IAmazeMyself 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Our best chance at the 8th seed is probably going to be through Bulls. They do have a brutal stretch right now, but take a look at our schedule towards the end of the year. All those road games against some tough teams in March.

If we want to truly make a run, we need to do it NOW.
If Bulls don't make it i think Philly gets in.
 8 years ago '04        #7049
space
space
Marc Spears of Yahoo! Sports reports that the Celtics have made an offer to the Knicks in an attempt to acquire Nate Robinson.

Knicks' coach Mike D'Antoni benched Robinson for the entire month of December, causing Aaron Goodwin, Robinson's agent, to publicly demand that his client be dealt from New York.

Robinson would have to give his consent before any trade could be completed.
 8 years ago '04        #7050
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,645 | Props total: 303 303
Heres an idea and I hope its going through Donnie head. Call your buddy in Indiana I'm sure he owes you a solid favor.

Eddy/$3M/2nd rd pick for TJ Ford/Deiner. Saves Indiana $2.3M, saves us $2.5M in cap next year, gives us a starting PG, limits Duhon's role on this team. Just Sayin.

As for trading Nate, the way Duhon has been playing I don't think its happening. Unless it gets rid of Eddy or Jeffries. But even Jeffries has become important to this team and you gotta think if trading him is really the best thing especially if we are trying to make the playoffs.
 8 years ago '04        #7051
space
space
ALAN HAHN

Yahoo! Sports reporter Marc Spears on Friday mentioned that the Celtics recently inquired about Nate Robinson. Spears, who you should know used to cover the Celtics for the Boston Globe and has pretty strong connections there, didn't expand on the rumor by including any names that would be coming back to New York in that type of a deal.

We got indications from sources tonight that the sides have, indeed, talked but, according to one source there is "nothing yet" happening. A straight up trade between the teams is very difficult because of Robinson's Base Year Contract. The Knicks can only move him at a value of $2 million, though the receiving team would need $4 million in cap space to take him.

I have been told that Robinson wouldn't decline a move to Boston. In December he vetoed a deal between the Knicks and Grizzlies that would have sent Marcus Williams and a draft pick to the Knicks. With the Celtics, Nate can pretty much guarantee himself that $1 million bonus.

Perhaps the Celtics will need to involve a third team -- one with cap space -- to make this deal work.

It sounds like the Celtics are very interested in Robinson, who is averaging 15.9 points per game and shooting 50.4 percent from the field since he was put back into the rotation on Jan. 1 after a 14-game benching. Mike D'Antoni has always liked Eddie House from his days in Phoenix, but House (a catch-and-shoot guard who is making just 39.4 percent from the field this season) doesn't come close to solving the Knicks' greatest need: a playmaking point guard.

Aside from House, there really isn't a match off the Celtics roster, at least among players they'd want to part with in this type of a deal. The Knicks have enough forwards (arguably too many forwards), so they'd have to want a guard in return. House ($2.8M) and Tony Allen ($2.5M) are both expiring contracts. So is Marquis Daniels, but the Celtics want to keep him.

Williams is more of a traditional point guard, but it's not like he's catching anyone's eye in limited time for the Grizzlies.
 8 years ago '04        #7052
space
space
Celtics said they are willing to part with Scalabrine & Allen in the trade for Nate...Knicks wouldn't want any of the two so a third team must be involved for that to happen.....either way with how Ainge acts when it comes to deals and he ain't say nothing in a while, Nate to Boston is possibly dead

personally don't see anyone getting moved unless it involved Jefferies....Eddy is injured till after the deadline, unless a team is willing to wait for Curry to come back, he'll be a Knick till next season (which will make a good trading piece since his expiring will be around the 11-12 mill mark)
 8 years ago '04        #7053
space
space
in other news, David Lee's jersey is the top selling Knick jersey this season @ nba.com and NBA Store, 13th overall in the entire league

Knicks merchandise ranks number 4 @ nba.com & NBA Store
 8 years ago '04        #7054
space
space
if only Nocioni contract wasn't so many years with that match, would love to add him to our roster...Kings are saying they will try and move by the deadline either dolo or package him for a big man in return
 8 years ago '04        #7055
space
space
A league source close to both sides of the situation shot down the rumors that the Celtics have renewed talks with the Knicks concerning Nate Robinson.

“Don’t waste your time,” said the source. “The Knicks are looking for quite a bit for him.”

Robinson’s agent, Aaron Goodwin, denied any knowledge of these discussions. “If anyone would know, I think it would be me,” he said.

“Everybody talked to (Knicks GM) Donnie Walsh at some point this year about the kid because he wasn’t playing,” said Doc Rivers.
 8 years ago '04        #7056
space
space
As Donnie Walsh addressed trade rumors regarding Nate Robinson, he stressed the importance of continuing their development this season.

"It's got to make us better this year, a.ssuming there's no cap ramifications the following year," Walsh said.

Although Mike D'Antoni and Garden CEO Jim Dolan did not want to re-sign Robinson over the summer, Walsh thought Robinson could be effective in a bench role.

"I think Nate is really trying to do the right thing on the floor," Walsh said. "It's obvious he's helping us. When he gets it going, he really helps us. And yet, he's cut down on some of the things that detract from that. So I like the way he's played."
 8 years ago '04        #7057
space
space
Rookie Jordan Hill has been in the rotation over the previous two games and he continues to impress the two men responsible for selecting him with the sixth overall pick in last June’s NBA Draft.

“I think that when he’s had an opportunity to play he’s played very well,” Knicks president Donnie Walsh said after Wednesday’s practice. “He’s had an opportunity to play in the last two games and I thought he gave a good account of himself. It doesn’t surprise me because I watch him working out and I’ve seen what he’s done.

“He’s a very good athlete, he’s very active around the basket and he has good low-post moves. But what has surprised me is how he has extended his shooting range. In college, he shot in the lane a lot and he was a good shooter. Now, he’s shooting further out and he shows a lot of confidence in the way he’s playing.

“He’s going to make a mistake because he’s a rookie and he’s going to have to learn how to go in there against guys with big bodies and be able to rebound the ball. But every rookie has to learn that. I was happy to see him get the time and he played well so maybe he’ll earn more time.”

Hill averaged 6.0 points and 3.5 rebounds during last weekend’s home-and-home set against the Detroit Pistons after playing in just 12 of the first 39 games this season.

Coach Mike D’Antoni believes the 6-foot-10 forward has finally earned some spot minutes and could increase Hill’s playing time if he continues to improve each day in practice and games.

“He’ll be in and out and play five minutes here and five minutes there, but we’ll see,” D’Antoni said. “If he keeps improving and keeps doing well, obviously his minutes will improve also.

“His intensity of doing things is a lot better and that’s the main thing. He’s slowing his game down a little bit on offense and he’s showing he can shoot. So now it’s just a matter of getting some quality time, which he will and has been, as long as everything keeps going pretty well. But it’s been positive for sure.”

8 years ago '04        #7058
space
space
Lakers coach Phil Jackson has declined the Knicks' invitation to attend their 40th anniversary celebration of their first championship, a source told the New York Post.

Jackson was a power forward on the Knicks' 1969-70 championship team, though he spent the entire season on injured reserve with a back injury.
 8 years ago '04        #7059
Jae_Hood_354 121 heat pts121
space
space
$8,135 | Props total: 2529 2529
 Born_Loser said:
Lakers coach Phil Jackson has declined the Knicks' invitation to attend their 40th anniversary celebration of their first championship, a source told the New York Post.

Jackson was a power forward on the Knicks' 1969-70 championship team, though he spent the entire season on injured reserve with a back injury.
forget phil he thinks hes too good for us or any team when his team lost their season series to the cavs lmao
 8 years ago '04        #7060
space
space
damn, just got here and i can't peep this game..nebody got a link so i can atleast watch it online
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Kid fuuks Bully's mother then confesses on live radio.
22 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside BX Simp Shows You How Not To Deal With Women
58 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA JJ Redick explains shooting at the line & that some players always gonna b..
51 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Aug 20 - A Current Taco Bell Employee Just Dished Out 7 Secrets You Need to Know
115 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Awkward Jay at it again
103 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The leaked NASA footage -- that they *CAN NOT* explain........!!
173 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LeBaywatch saving drowning victims in the offseason
82 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The one song every Boy from the 90's hated but loved at the same time
55 comments
21 hours ago