most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Keep it 100: Would you jump in this 3some
36 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
146 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #7021
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,536 | Props total: 278 278
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

[pic - click to view]

its weird this gif works on my phone and not the cpu... good stuff tho gallos swag is ridicilous, the kid is made for NY..

first the gamewinning block and then those two bomb 3s in the clutch the other night....gallo owns the bobcats
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Truth B T0ld; 01-10-2010 at 02:12 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #7022
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,710 | Props total: 2231 2231
Knicks rookie forward Jordan Hill hasn't been able to work himself into coach Mike D'Antoni's rotation this season.

"It's a little frustrating not playing," Hill said. "But I understand where coach is coming from. There are veterans in front me."

David Lee and Al Harrington are ahead of Hill in the rotation, but undrafted rookie Marcus Landry is as well.

"It's a big surprise," Hill said. "But Marcus works hard in practice. He comes early and leaves late."

D'Antoni said Hill is "going to get a chance here pretty soon."

Hill has appeared in just 11 games, averaging 3.8 points and 2.2 rebounds in a little over eight minutes of action.
 01-11-2010, 12:38 PM         #7023
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
A CP sighting after a Nate Robinson sighting and crazy performance? Coincidence? I still say your a closet Nate fan. We know...
lol Only when we win.
 7 years ago '04        #7024
space
space
A source told Marc Berman that the Rockets' GM Daryl Morey is interested in either of the Knicks' two rookie draft picks -- Jordan Hill or Toney Douglas -- in exchange for Tracy McGrady.

But Morey indicated that it could be difficult to find a match between the two teams.

"There might not be a fit with New York because their goals don't necessarily meet our goals," Morey said. "I think they like him but there's an issue of fit."

if this is true, GIVE THEM HILL!!! :agreement6: :agreement6: :agreement6:
 7 years ago '04        #7025
space
space
nvrmind......seems that Houston wants Hill or Douglass plus expiring contracts...s**t ain't happening

Curry + Hill + Mobley does match up though but w/e....time to look elsewhere for an expiring contract
 01-12-2010, 12:30 AM         #7026
IAmazeMyself 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cheer up, thunder were one of the worst match-ups for us.
 7 years ago '06        #7027
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
Haunted Hotel?

OKLAHOMA CITY - The Knicks were afraid, very afraid. And it had nothing to do with the Oklahoma City Thunder.

For two days, several players had trouble sleeping because they were convinced that their downtown hotel is haunted.

"I definitely believe it," Jared Jeffries said. "The place is haunted. It's scary."

Eddy Curry claims he slept for only two hours Sunday night because he couldn't stop thinking about ghosts roaming the hotel.

For years, guests staying at the Skirvin Hilton have reported ghost sightings and strange noises. Legend has it that sometime in the 1930s, a woman jumped to her death while holding her baby in her hands.

"They said it happened on the 10th floor and I'm the only one staying on the 10th floor," Curry said. "That's why I spent most of my time in (Nate Robinson's) room. I definitely believe there are ghosts in that hotel."

Assistant coach Herb Williams teased Jeffries and Curry for believing that the Skirvin is haunted, but Curry wasn't laughing.

"There are too many stories," Curry said. "Something is going on there."

Read more:

Curry runnin' for cover into Nate's room.
 7 years ago '04        #7028
Jae_Hood_354 91 heat pts91
space
space
$7,466 | Props total: 1192 1192
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Haunted Hotel?

Curry runnin' for cover into Nate's room.
lmfao
 7 years ago '07        #7029
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,892 | Props total: 181 181
wtf??? ghosts?? really??? grow some balls

on another note, i want Jordan Hill to get some PT soon... but maybe start him off in garbage time minutes when we get em
 7 years ago '06        #7030
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 I Am The Truth said:
I heard they had to hire Jennifer Love Huget*ts to help crack the case.

*Disclaimer*

Born, be not afraid...but the ending might be a little to scary for even you.

Last edited by DRuNk 24/7; 01-13-2010 at 03:12 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #7031
AC_89 148 heat pts148
space
space
$33,891 | Props total: 5648 5648
 I Am The Truth said:

on another note, i want Jordan Hill to get some PT soon... but maybe start him off in garbage time minutes when we get em
Its a wrap for hill especially after the bender signing
 01-15-2010, 07:24 PM         #7032
IAmazeMyself 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where's that McNutty gif from The Wire? Cause that how i feel watching this Knick game and it only has been the first five minutes.
 7 years ago '04        #7033
space
space
been gone for a minute...neway, Alan Hahn been tweeting crazy about Arenas (who might be let go from his contract) about the Knicks possibly going after him....and Bosh is saying he would strongly consider signing with the Knicks for cheap if they do infact bring in another ALL STAR caliber player (DUH!)
 7 years ago '04        #7034
space
space
Donnie Walsh didn't entirely dismiss the concept of New York trading for Gilbert Arenas when asked about it on Friday.

"I don't know if he's available, and I don’t know if he’s going to be able to play. There are a lot of questions, and we’ll have to see as time passes what the story is, but I know this: When I had guys in the same situation, I traded all of them," Walsh said.

Walsh was running the Pacers when he was essentially forced to trade both Ron Artest and Stephen Jackson for behavior issues.

"I’d have to make that decision at that time," said Walsh when asked if he would sacrifice his future cap space to acquire Arenas. "But he’s a very good player."
 7 years ago '04        #7035
space
space
Jay Triano didn't express much concern about Chris Bosh's future in Toronto during the club's visit to New York on Friday.

Relaying what he saw as the team arrived for the pregame shootaround, he said, "All I know is when we pulled in on the bus this morning, the billboard [outside the Garden] still said LeBron [James]. So I'm not worried."
 7 years ago '04        #7036
space
space
Donnie Walsh has invited former Indiana Pacers player and executive Mel Daniels to work with him over the next few weeks.

Walsh and Daniels have worked together for nearly 30 years. Daniels was let go as the Pacers' director of player personnel in October.

There is a possibility that the Knicks could add Daniels to the front office permanently but Walsh indicated Friday night that he asked Daniels to come to New York to spend time with him and give his perspective on the club.
 7 years ago '07        #7037
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
 dj ac said:
Its a wrap for hill especially after the bender signing
Not so fast....Hill showed me some s**t last night and he's not allergic to the paint like the rest of the team outside of Lee
 7 years ago '06        #7038
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Your typical Marc Berman piece...he should write for TMZ.

AUBURN HILLS -- The giddy dance of December has quickly turned into chaos in January.

The Knicks have hit the skids. A boiling Larry Hughes called coach Mike D'Antoni's unpredictable rotation "a joke." D'Antoni ripped the team for lacking "a desire to win" and again is confused over who to play.

D'Antoni plugged in Hughes last night to disastrous results as the Knicks were hammered by the mediocre Pistons before their late comeback fell short in a 94-90 defeat at The Palace.

The Knicks (16-24) were defeated for the fourth time in five games, as Hughes' feud with D'Antoni rose to a new level.

D'Antoni, too, was fuming afterward at the Knicks' lack of f!ght in the first half when they fell behind by 21 points. In their last three losses to Oklahoma City, Toronto and Detroit, they have essentially been blown out, falling behind by at least 21 before making comebacks that fell short.

The melodrama centered on Hughes last night. Hughes said before the game that he had met with Knicks president Donnie Walsh over his benching and D'Antoni's lack of communication. He was then blindsided when D'Antoni put him in to start the second quarter after not playing him for seven straight games.

"It's a joke, that's what it is," Hughes said. "A joke."

Asked to be more specific, Hughes caught himself.

"It's right after," Hughes said. "I don't want to do too much right now."

Hughes played nine minutes and went scoreless -- going 0-for-4. With Hughes on the floor, rhe Knicks' one-point lead turned into a nine-point deficit and they never recovered until it was too late. Hughes didn't play in the second half.

"I have to look at the film and see if I'm that bad," said Hughes, who seemed angry he got just spot minutes and wasn't notified he'd be playing until his number was called.

D'Antoni indicated before the game he still wasn't ready to go with Hughes. Afterward, D'Antoni said he was "trying to catch lightning in a bottle again," referring to Nate Robinson's 41-point return after a 14-game banishment.

Jonathan Bender was benched to make room for Hughes. D'Antoni also benched Chris Duhon for the final 20 minutes. Duhon was held scoreless, going 0-for-3 with four turnovers for his second straight putrid outing.

D'Antoni, meanwhile, blasted the team for another awful first half.

"We had a lack of energy, lack of focus and urgency, the main guys didn't come out with any kind of desire to win," said D'Antoni. "Our playoffs are not in May. Our playoffs are now. We can't waste any games. We wasted one tonight."

Before the game, Hughes said his meeting with Walsh went well as he told him he was confused as to why D'Antoni benched him and was hurt the coach hadn't explained it to him.

"It's frustrating. I want to play," Hughes said. "I haven't done anything to warrant not playing. I don't really have a concrete reason why I'm not playing. It's easier to know why. I definitely want to know.

"I voiced all my opinions and voiced everything I was feeling," Hughes said. "I feel positive. I left the meeting with a lot off my shoulders."

The Hughes situation could lead to an eventual divorce.

"We talked, good conversation, we'll see where it goes," Hughes said. "Donnie and my agent [will] figure out the best solution to what's going on. We had a good talk. He understands where I'm coming from and I understand where he's coming from."

David Lee, who played all 48 minutes on Friday, had plenty of verve last night at the outset. Lee scored 16 of the Knicks' 24 first-quarter points as they led 24-23. But he ran out of steam and Ben Wallace put him in his place. Big Ben blocked three of Lee's shots in the third quarter.

The Knicks were so bad they allowed ex-Knick Chris Wilcox to dominate with 14 points and 10 boards. Wilcox left as a free agent over the summer, with Walsh barely giving him a second glance.

Read more:

7 years ago '04        #7039
space
space
man o' man...Grizz with 3 first rounders, would be nice if we can get one even if it's the 30th pick (maybe can package that with our 2nd rounder if somebody of use becomes available

Miami has two in the late teens (with the way things are going), but i doubt they'd trade with us :(
 7 years ago '04        #7040
space
space
Larry Hughes has voiced his displeasure about the lack of playing time from Mike D'Antoni, with both the media and with Donnie Walsh.

D'Antoni played Hughes in the first half of Saturday's game at Detroit.

"Mike and I are on the same page with this team," Walsh said Sunday. "He coaches the team. He makes the substitutions. I understand why he does it. We talk about it. I met with Larry and listened to what he had to say. That's my job. I told Mike about that. But I didn't tell him before the game. I don't order Mike to play anybody. I don't do that. Never have.

"I don't tell the coach who to play."
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
219 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 6 - Tom Ford Thinks All Men Should Be Penetrated At Least Once
276 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
250 comments
20 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
58 comments
1 day ago