Image(s) inside Regina Hall - Puts Rocks in her P@#$%
26 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Top Tier Rap List
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The Truth Behind Kanye West Blonde Hair May Have A Deeper Meaning!!
14 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Redbone Cam Girl With A Big Ole Booty
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #6941
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,714 | Props total: 2231 2231
 Truth B T0ld said:
^ r u even watching? hes in right now!!

and looks good
dude, i could have swore it was 6 when i posted that lmfao...didn't even bother to edit that s**t
 7 years ago '04        #6942
space
space
i always said Josh Smith looked like a happy version of The Game...him getting mad just made him an exact replica
 01-01-2010, 08:32 PM         #6943
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga wilson chandler can't hit bunnies over bibby
 7 years ago '07        #6944
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,538 | Props total: 279 279
wow, this game is intense
 7 years ago '04        #6945
space
space
@ David Lee being the generic white guy with no rhythm and mistiming the high body fives lmfao
 7 years ago '07        #6946
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
Nate Mother-f**king Robinson...

[pic - click to view]

what a way to start off the decade
 7 years ago '06        #6947
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,371 | Props total: 1373 1373
good to see nate the great back
now please bench duhon .. PLEASE!
Ill Will was going in too
 7 years ago '07        #6948
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,895 | Props total: 184 184
 - Streetz - said:
good to see nate the great back
now please bench duhon .. PLEASE!
Ill Will was going in too
will DID go off... nate should bring a hard nose attitude every game. we'll see wat game #2 brings b4 everyone wants to bench duhon... not a huge fan of either but we need someone to facilitate the offense and last time i checked neither can sustain a high quality PG role for over a month, let alone a couple wks.

one day at a time knicks fans.... in the meantime, let's enjoy the W.... happy 2010 (and a new decade) brethren
 7 years ago '07        #6949
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
chandler with 17 boards :wow:
 7 years ago '06        #6950
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,371 | Props total: 1373 1373
 I Am The Truth said:
will DID go off... nate should bring a hard nose attitude every game. we'll see wat game #2 brings b4 everyone wants to bench duhon... not a huge fan of either but we need someone to facilitate the offense and last time i checked neither can sustain a high quality PG role for over a month, let alone a couple wks.

one day at a time knicks fans.... in the meantime, let's enjoy the W.... happy 2010 (and a new decade) brethren
we've seen enough of duhon past few years,i'll rather just plug nate in
and see what he does, this is most likely his last year with the knicks
might aswell let the lil giant learn the position by starting
 7 years ago '06        #6951
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
TMoney, when you going to ask me out on that date you've been wanting to so badly? You just can't keep my name from running through your head.

I give Nate his props, I always have...always will. I never knock his talent, or his athleticism. He's just a mental midget...and a real midget at the same time.

Have we won without him? Yes.

Have we lost without him? Yes.

Are we better without him? Possibly.

It all depends on how you view your talent and how in you view what wins basketball games. I chose substance over style. Sue me. It seems like most like to rip on me for ripping on Nate, when I'm simply looking out for my teams best interest. Many seem to enjoy rooting for player names on the back of jerseys, and not the team names the represent on the front of them.

Now to tonights game...here's my post from the Nate thread on the big board (don't feel like typing anymore)
Big ups to Nate, throughout the entire ordeal he's pretty much taken this in stride. He's thanked D'Antoni as well as Malik Rose, Houston and his teammates for helping him through this humbling experience (and his xbox live connect).

Tonight was a case of "Manny being Manny" in the form of Nate Robinson. He is what he is. What he has got to realize, is that he needs to remain focused and perform within the constraints of the team. Granted down the stretch he looked off EVERYBODY, but it was rightfully so. He was unstoppable.

Kid's got all the talent from the neck down, its whats above the shoulders that is the issue. I really hope this has grounded him and he can help be that spark off the bench down the stretch if need be.

Again, kudos to Nate...I just hope this doesn't go to your head.
 7 years ago '04        #6952
space
space
After being benched for one month, Nate Robinson had his number called on Friday night and responded with 41 points in a Knicks 112-108 overtime victory against Atlanta.

Nate was surprised when Coach D'Antoni entered him into the game late into the first quarter.

"I got nervous," Robinson said. "I don't know. I felt kind of sick. I was just real, real nervous. I was just going to do everything [D'Antoni] asked me to do.

Robinson made 18 of 24 shots from the field and came within four points of his career high. He had 11 of New York's 13 overtime points and dished out eight a.ssists.

"Against a great team, Nate single-handedly carries us," said teammate David Lee. "It was unreal to watch him play tonight."

The Knicks win was their second at Philips Arena this season.
 01-01-2010, 11:35 PM         #6953
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:greetings10:

I try to duck my head in here from time and time..
just wanted to say nate & w.c did there thing tonight.
maybe im reaching but hopefully theres hope for d-lee to
go to the all-star game. that nets game was the worst..
i was the only knick fan at the bar s**t was just the worst.
 7 years ago '07        #6954
stogz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$36,853 | Props total: 9616 9616
did this little n*gga just go off for 41-8-6???!?!
 7 years ago '04        #6955
space
space

[pic - click to view]

ANTHONY RIEBER

ATLANTA - Nate Robinson yelled and screamed and punched the air and celebrated like crazy after hitting a three-pointer that gave him 10 points in overtime and 40 overall in his return to the court Friday night.

Mike D'Antoni didn't mind. He may have even smiled a little.

Robinson, in one of the greatest escapes from a coach's doghouse in NBA history, finished with 41 points - including 25 in the fourth quarter and OT - as the Knicks overcame a 14-point fourth-quarter deficit to shock the Hawks, 112-108.

The 5-9 guard hadn't seen action for 14 straight games and hadn't played since Dec. 1.

"He showed a lot of character,'' D'Antoni said of Robinson, whom the Hawks couldn't keep away from the hoop as he repeatedly beat them off the dribble. "Hung in there and took the medicine and did a heck of a job."

With the game tied at 101, Robinson scored the Knicks' final 11 points. They took a 112-105 lead before Joe Johnson hit a three-pointer with one second left.

Robinson had eight a.ssists and six rebounds and shot 18-for-24 from the floor in 38:24. Said David Lee, "I was just happy to be on the same team, to get to root him on tonight. It was unreal."

A lot had happened since Robinson last stepped on an NBA court as more than a cheerleader. The year ended, and so did the decade. The Knicks went 8-6 without Robinson, and he was fined $25,000 for a trade request made by his agent.

All the while, Robinson kept (mostly) quiet and worked (mostly) hard, waiting for D'Antoni to once again covet his special brand of explosiveness and overlook his maddening mental lapses. On Friday, D'Antoni called on Robinson against the Hawks (21-11), and the energetic little man delivered off the bench in a huge way.

Robinson entered the game to replace Chris Duhon after a Knicks timeout with 3:01 to go in the first quarter. Oddly enough, when D'Antoni called for him to go in, Robinson didn't think it was him he was calling.

"When he called my name, I didn't hear,'' he said. "Coach, he has that accent. He says 'Nate,' sometimes it sounds like 'David.' I just stood there. Guys were like, 'You're in.' I was like, 'Oh.' "

Wilson Chandler had 24 points and 17 rebounds for the Knicks. Johnson had 28 points, Josh Smith 24 points and 10 rebounds and Al Horford 22 points and 19 rebounds for the Hawks.

The Knicks (13-20) tied the score at 97 with 38 seconds left on Robinson's basket. But Johnson hit a jumper over three Knicks before Robinson drove and scored with 11.3 seconds left to tie it again at 99.

Marvin Williams - whose three-pointer had given the Hawks an 89-75 lead with nine minutes left in the fourth quarter - missed a long three at the buzzer and the game went into OT.

With the score tied at 105, Robinson gave the Knicks their final lead with a drive and floater that ended with him sliding on the floor via a foul. Robinson hit the free throw for a 108-105 lead with 2:09 left and added a three-pointer with 1:32 to play.

Did Robinson learn anything by sitting for so long?

"It taught me a lot,'' he said. "It taught me how to be humble."

What did he think D'Antoni was trying to tell him by sitting him?

Said Robinson, "I have no idea."

7 years ago '04        #6956
space
space
not sure if he (Curry) actually said this or this was just a reporter (Anthony Rieber) joke joke from this tweet but Curry says he's going to score 42 during 2morrow's game against the Pacers
 7 years ago '06        #6957
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
"He showed a lot of character," D'Antoni said. "He hung in there, took the medicine and did a heck of a job.
 01-02-2010, 03:14 AM         #6958
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jared Dudley: Do u see @nate_robinson k!llin the hawks!!! And he wasn't playin, that's what I'm talking about it's all about ur situation in this league Yesterday.
Jared Dudley: A lot of great players in this league that don't play.. Sometimes it's the situation of better players other times is just bad coaching

Last edited by TimeIsMoney; 01-02-2010 at 03:16 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #6959
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Some may call it bad coaching, some may call it lighting a fire under his a.ss. I'm not sold off of one night's performance, though his energy and spark was missed. It was evident through the intensity in which we played down the stretch.

But would the old Nate have played like that when he got hot? No offense, the guy did his thing and has done it in the past, but when he started going on his rampages I never seen him take it to the rack time in and time out like he did. He'd usually break his man down and settle for heat check fadeaway J's.

Lets see if he can sustain a level of focus and intensity while minimizing the "Nate being Nate", until then, this was a much needed performance...I'm just not convinced.
 7 years ago '04        #6960
space
space
Hold the presses jared dudley (the man who knows how to win and win big) is judging a coach!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
110 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
228 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
202 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside just came across this gorgeous young lady from london
54 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 22 Savage vs Noplug
299 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rapper Brisco Busted For Selling Fake Money And Credit Card Scams
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside #BPN: Saida Iman
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Everything You Thought You Knew About #Dinosaurs is Wrong
78 comments
1 day ago