New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pink Toe With Ridiculous Buns
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
94 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ye hopped on the blonde hair wave
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #6921
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,538 | Props total: 279 279
Id like to see some more of JORDAN HILL. ya know, our f**king LOTTO PICK...s**t

the bender experiment is a disaster, this dude is true trash, a proven bust, a career bum & clearly not ready to play in the nba. its time for him to go back to whatever he was doing with his life and stop hogging up jordan hills minutes... Free Hill!
 7 years ago '06        #6922
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
I'd love to see Hill getting some shine as well, but if we know anything about D'Antoni and who he plays, it's players he trusts. Obviously he hasn't developed that trust in Hill just yet. We've seen from his stints in the Summer League/PreSeason and his brief stints early in his NBA career that he needs to learn to slow down the game around him. He plays the game in fast-forward. He's turnover prone as well as foul prone. Who knows, maybe he don't play because of those foul woes. He could jeopardize the team putting them in the penalty early and making them less aggressive on the defensive end. Who knows? I'm just reaching here...I'd like to see him get some more run too.
 12-30-2009, 10:37 PM         #6923
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Come on...its one frikkin game.
Games like this show the true character of a team...
the writing is on the wall.
 7 years ago '06        #6924
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 TimeIsMoney said:
Games like this show the true character of a team...
the writing is on the wall.
So the games in which they come out flat and lose, the writing is on the wall?

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #6925
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
I'd love to see Hill getting some shine as well, but if we know anything about D'Antoni and who he plays, it's players he trusts. Obviously he hasn't developed that trust in Hill just yet. We've seen from his stints in the Summer League/PreSeason and his brief stints early in his NBA career that he needs to learn to slow down the game around him. He plays the game in fast-forward. He's turnover prone as well as foul prone. Who knows, maybe he don't play because of those foul woes. He could jeopardize the team putting them in the penalty early and making them less aggressive on the defensive end. Who knows? I'm just reaching here...I'd like to see him get some more run too.
jordans not gonna improve in any of those areas sitting on the bench all season...

im just pissed cause i thougt this season was all about developing the youth... instead we have jonathon f**king bender, who looks like hes about 50 years old, clocking minutes over our lotto pick

i like mike but he just seems so f**king stubborn sometimes, running our players into the ground with his short rotation when he has fresh legs on the bench... i know he likes to stick with the players he "trusts" but bender was here about 2 f**king days!! and he gets tossed into the rotation

what franchise gives playing time to a proven bust rather than developing theyre bigmen lotto pick... almost every 1st rounder in the 09 draft is contributing right now EXCEPT Hill... Dejuan Blair, a gotdamn 2nd rounder, is starting on a championship contending team right now s**t is just frustrating...
 7 years ago '04        #6926
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,712 | Props total: 2231 2231
Another tease for Knicks' fans or an indicator about LeBron's immediate future?

The new shoe for LeBron James -- the Nike Air Max LeBron VII Hardwood Classic edition -- are New York's colors and inscribed with tantalizing clues from Nike and James.

"[T]he newest, yet-to-be released kicks are not only a bright orange and blue - the colors of the New York Knicks - but turning over the shoes also reveals an I "LOVE" NY message on the outsole, and inside on the insole is an L23 styled question mark," writes The Cleveland Leader. "There's no doubt about the message that these shoes are sending." Indeed, the message itself seems to be doubt.

In any event, James has a new sneaker that is likely to cause another stir and more marketing buzz for Nike.

Love NY but i'm re-signing with Cleveland....that whole thing wouldn't fit on a sneaker
 7 years ago '04        #6927
space
space
The Knicks and Rockets have had "limited" talks regarding Tracy McGrady, a source told the New York Post.

The source added that conversations could increase within the next week as Houston pushes to move McGrady and the holidays end.

"This could take a while," a source said. "The Rockets want to talk to a lot of teams."

If the Rockets eventually buyout McGrady, it could make it easier for him to land in New York.

The Knicks still have their $6 million mid-level exception and can use a portion to sign a free agent.
 7 years ago '06        #6928
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

at the Question Mark in the insole...

This LeBron hype is getting crazy, and now that we are entering the year 2010...it's just getting started. I couldn't imagine how I'd feel if I were living in that rundown city calling myself a Cavs fan, to see my franchise player flirt with another major city as much as LeBron has already.

This is just getting out of hand.
 7 years ago '04        #6929
space
space
i'll catch ya loyalist and scumbags in 2010....going out and getting f**ked up
 7 years ago '04        #6930
space
space
lmfao, just had to post this tweet before i left

alanhahn

Just heard from a source with knowledge of the situation that those orange-and-blue LeBrons are fakes. Going for $349 on eBay. Clever, tho.
 7 years ago '06        #6931
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Happy New Year b**ches...and finally an end to a decade in which will forever live in infamy in Knicks lure.
 7 years ago '04        #6932
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Happy New Year b**ches...and finally an end to a decade in which will forever live in infamy in Knicks lure.
if history repeats itself, 70's, 90's.."10's"

hope you f**kers enjoyed ya new years....unfortunately i ain't overdo it cuz of the train ride home
 7 years ago '06        #6933
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Can we plant some guns in Eddy Curry's locker? I swear, I'll be so pissed if the Wiz get Arenas' contract voided because of this.
 01-01-2010, 05:10 PM         #6934
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
New David Lee mix
 7 years ago '04        #6935
space
space
dont be shocked if Nate makes his return tonight
 7 years ago '07        #6936
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
^ r u even watching? hes in right now!!

and looks good
 01-01-2010, 07:05 PM         #6937
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nate >>>>>>>>>>
 01-01-2010, 07:27 PM         #6938
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
beautiful ball movement on that david lee and 1 :wow:
of course because of nate
at idiots like drunk thinking we're better without Nate
 7 years ago '07        #6939
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
 TimeIsMoney said:
beautiful ball movement on that david lee and 1 :wow:
of course because of nate
at idiots like drunk thinking we're better without Nate
:agreement6:
 01-01-2010, 08:12 PM         #6940
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This was a un winnable game, at least nate gave us hope.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Wasabi thot
16 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
279 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 7 - Japanese Youth Have Found a Way To Marry a Person Without Dating
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 7 - ‘Scumbag’: Internet attacks Santorum for telling Dreamer to lea..
124 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
289 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
Article inside iPhones are catching fire, Apple responds
20 comments
1 day ago