New York Knicks

most viewed right now
 127
Image(s) inside This monk has dope kicks on
18 comments
@gear
most viewed right now
 103
Image(s) inside Kathy Drayton's thighs are incredible
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 88
Damn.. 50 and DJ Khaled taking pictures together now
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 85
Image(s) inside Mariah Carey See Thru Dress- Nice Nips
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-29-2009, 06:59 PM         #6901
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
keep Lee!!!!
 12-29-2009, 07:08 PM         #6902
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gallo says get that s**t outta here
 7 years ago '04        #6903
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
alanhahn

Somewhere Jeff Van Gundy is frowning, bc that's how he smiles: Knicks have held 11-straight opponents under 100 pts. 1st time since 00-01.
 7 years ago '04        #6904
Jae_Hood_354 106 heat pts106
space
avatar space
space
$7,813 | Props total: 1941 1941
we won by 17 damnn
 12-30-2009, 08:17 AM         #6905
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Knicks vs Pistons Highlights
 7 years ago '04        #6906
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
Tracy McGrady is squarely on the trading block and Mike D'Antoni seems intrigued.

If McGrady comes back healthy, he can make an impact and help run the Knicks' offense.

"Well, you know, that's the question," D'Antoni said about the prospect of McGrady regaining some of the game that made him a perennial all-star. "If your answer to that is yes, then you go get him. If it's no, then you probably stay away. I don't think anybody knows for sure."

Most of the Knicks' roster consists of expiring contracts, which could make working out a deal more likely.


Bulls are also said to be trying to workout a trade for T-Mac as well...only a matter of time till the Minnesota c*ckBlockers get in the mix just because the Knicks are involved
 7 years ago '06        #6907
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #6908
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
Darko Milicic insists that the Pistons lied to him after taking him with the second pick in the 2003 NBA Draft.

"Yes, they did," Milicic said. "They lie to everybody. It's the NBA. The NBA, all around the league, same (garbage). 'Your chance is going to come.' All that kind of (garbage). (Forget) that.

"I've got enough of that kind of stuff, so I decided I'm going to Europe."

Milicic announced earlier this season that he plans to return to Europe next summer.

He has appeared in just eight games for the Knicks this season.

"I've got to be real," he said. "There is no team in the league that is going to give me the chance that I'm looking for. My only chance is back in Europe. I'm going to do that. I want to be happy. I want to play."
 7 years ago '04        #6909
Jae_Hood_354 106 heat pts106
space
avatar space
space
$7,813 | Props total: 1941 1941
 Born_Loser said:
Darko Milicic insists that the Pistons lied to him after taking him with the second pick in the 2003 NBA Draft.

"Yes, they did," Milicic said. "They lie to everybody. It's the NBA. The NBA, all around the league, same (garbage). 'Your chance is going to come.' All that kind of (garbage). (Forget) that.

"I've got enough of that kind of stuff, so I decided I'm going to Europe."

Milicic announced earlier this season that he plans to return to Europe next summer.

He has appeared in just eight games for the Knicks this season.

"I've got to be real," he said. "There is no team in the league that is going to give me the chance that I'm looking for. My only chance is back in Europe. I'm going to do that. I want to be happy. I want to play."
who cares dude is a.ss
 7 years ago '08        #6910
AC_89 165 heat pts165
space
avatar space
space
$35,443 | Props total: 7800 7800
 Born_Loser said:
Tracy McGrady is squarely on the trading block and Mike D'Antoni seems intrigued.

If McGrady comes back healthy, he can make an impact and help run the Knicks' offense.

"Well, you know, that's the question," D'Antoni said about the prospect of McGrady regaining some of the game that made him a perennial all-star. "If your answer to that is yes, then you go get him. If it's no, then you probably stay away. I don't think anybody knows for sure."

Most of the Knicks' roster consists of expiring contracts, which could make working out a deal more likely.


Bulls are also said to be trying to workout a trade for T-Mac as well...only a matter of time till the Minnesota c*ckBlockers get in the mix just because the Knicks are involved
Man we need to get rid of jeffries or curry's contract
 12-30-2009, 05:06 PM         #6911
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tonight should be a good game, I'll be surprised if we win in comfortable fashion like yesterday.
 7 years ago '08        #6912
AC_89 165 heat pts165
space
avatar space
space
$35,443 | Props total: 7800 7800
We losing but David lee with another good game
 7 years ago '07        #6913
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,550 | Props total: 329 329
cant believe we lost to the f**king nets
 7 years ago '06        #6914
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Truth B T0ld said:
cant believe we lost to the f**king nets
Co-sign...

The main reason we lost this game is because we were pushing the tempo early, falling back into old habits. We were forcing the issue, taking bad shots and turning the ball over. The Nets were capitalizing in transition with easy fastbreak buckets.

It's the reason why D'Antoni slowed the pace and dumbed down the offense to begin with...because we are not smart enough to make the right decisions in the open court. Making the wrong decision usually leads to the other team capitalizing on our turnovers and long rebounds off bricks into easy transition points on the other end. Plain and simple.
 12-30-2009, 09:11 PM         #6915
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I knew we would lose. Just thought these bums would of made it exciting. All playoff hopes = :hang:
 7 years ago '06        #6916
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 TimeIsMoney said:
I knew we would lose. Just thought these bums would of made it exciting. All playoff hopes = :hang:
Come on...its one frikkin game.

Hughes has been absolute garbage since returning from that groin injury. Even in the games in which he wasn't shooting well earlier in the season, he was contributing defensively and controlling the ball on the offensive end. WTF has happened to him?

I'd like to see more of TD now that D'Antoni has opted to go with a 9man rotation. Maybe he can slowly transition TD into taking Hughes minutes and shorten the rotation back up.
 7 years ago '07        #6917
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,550 | Props total: 329 329
Id like to see some more of JORDAN HILL. ya know, our f**king LOTTO PICK...s**t

the bender experiment is a disaster, this dude is true trash, a proven bust, a career bum & clearly not ready to play in the nba. its time for him to go back to whatever he was doing with his life and stop hogging up jordan hills minutes... Free Hill!
 7 years ago '06        #6918
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
I'd love to see Hill getting some shine as well, but if we know anything about D'Antoni and who he plays, it's players he trusts. Obviously he hasn't developed that trust in Hill just yet. We've seen from his stints in the Summer League/PreSeason and his brief stints early in his NBA career that he needs to learn to slow down the game around him. He plays the game in fast-forward. He's turnover prone as well as foul prone. Who knows, maybe he don't play because of those foul woes. He could jeopardize the team putting them in the penalty early and making them less aggressive on the defensive end. Who knows? I'm just reaching here...I'd like to see him get some more run too.
 12-30-2009, 09:37 PM         #6919
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Come on...its one frikkin game.
Games like this show the true character of a team...
the writing is on the wall.
 7 years ago '06        #6920
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 TimeIsMoney said:
Games like this show the true character of a team...
the writing is on the wall.
So the games in which they come out flat and lose, the writing is on the wall?


[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside Dr. Sebi's Hair Follicle Fortifier Gone Horribly Wrong
177 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 56
Mar 24 - Bombshell reveal could help Aaron Hernandez beat double murder rap
67 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside "I realized at that moment that I was not truly loved by this man"
133 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Big Sean In The Studio Hating On Kendrick New Verse
151 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
NFL Market for former Bears QB Jay Cutler looks grim
76 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Kevin Hart claps back at fan about Dave Chappelle
93 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside More Tears: Drake's Weedplate Only Shipped 220k-240k Physicals
117 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Breakfast Club: Trey Songz Digs Into Nicki Minaj, Talks Drake & More
91 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy