New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside Orlando brown finally exposes what detective Vlad been doing for years.
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Something u may have missed from tonights game
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Does she have pants on!?? 🙄
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #6901
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,536 | Props total: 278 278
 Rhymes4Days said:
Duhon and Jeffries bloopers from last night

props for this
 7 years ago '04        #6902
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,711 | Props total: 2231 2231
The Knicks are referring to Jonathan Bender as part of "the future."

New York coach Mike D'Antoni said that Bender gives the team a chance to win without changing their up-tempo style, referring obviously to the situation surrounding center Eddy Curry.

Bender's one-year contract won't be guaranteed until Jan. 10, but D'Antoni said that the forward, who hadn't played in several seasons before signing with the Knicks, could return next season.
 7 years ago '04        #6903
space
space
It's looking more and more likely that the Knicks will simply bench center Eddy Curry for the remainder of the season.

Curry hopes that New York buys him out.

The Knicks could save another $2 million in cap room in 2010 if Curry agrees to take $9.3 million of the $11.3 million he has left in the final year of his contract.

"It's tough for Eddy not to have a big role," coach Mike D'Antoni said.

"When you just throw him in three minutes, the team doesn't adjust well and he doesn't adjust well. The circumstances are not real adjustable right now. He doesn't give us a chance to win as much as he should and it's not his fault. We do not want to change the way we are playing. Jonathan [Bender] allows us to be able to do that."
 7 years ago '06        #6904
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
You don't like it, Curry? Then OPT your fat a.ss out!!!
 12-29-2009, 07:59 PM         #6905
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
keep Lee!!!!
 12-29-2009, 08:08 PM         #6906
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gallo says get that s**t outta here
 7 years ago '04        #6907
space
space
alanhahn

Somewhere Jeff Van Gundy is frowning, bc that's how he smiles: Knicks have held 11-straight opponents under 100 pts. 1st time since 00-01.
 7 years ago '04        #6908
Jae_Hood_354 91 heat pts91
space
space
$7,466 | Props total: 1192 1192
we won by 17 damnn
 12-30-2009, 09:17 AM         #6909
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Knicks vs Pistons Highlights
 7 years ago '04        #6910
space
space
Tracy McGrady is squarely on the trading block and Mike D'Antoni seems intrigued.

If McGrady comes back healthy, he can make an impact and help run the Knicks' offense.

"Well, you know, that's the question," D'Antoni said about the prospect of McGrady regaining some of the game that made him a perennial all-star. "If your answer to that is yes, then you go get him. If it's no, then you probably stay away. I don't think anybody knows for sure."

Most of the Knicks' roster consists of expiring contracts, which could make working out a deal more likely.

Bulls are also said to be trying to workout a trade for T-Mac as well...only a matter of time till the Minnesota c*ckBlockers get in the mix just because the Knicks are involved
 7 years ago '06        #6911
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #6912
space
space
Darko Milicic insists that the Pistons lied to him after taking him with the second pick in the 2003 NBA Draft.

"Yes, they did," Milicic said. "They lie to everybody. It's the NBA. The NBA, all around the league, same (garbage). 'Your chance is going to come.' All that kind of (garbage). (Forget) that.

"I've got enough of that kind of stuff, so I decided I'm going to Europe."

Milicic announced earlier this season that he plans to return to Europe next summer.

He has appeared in just eight games for the Knicks this season.

"I've got to be real," he said. "There is no team in the league that is going to give me the chance that I'm looking for. My only chance is back in Europe. I'm going to do that. I want to be happy. I want to play."
 7 years ago '04        #6913
Jae_Hood_354 91 heat pts91
space
space
$7,466 | Props total: 1192 1192
 Born_Loser said:
Darko Milicic insists that the Pistons lied to him after taking him with the second pick in the 2003 NBA Draft.

"Yes, they did," Milicic said. "They lie to everybody. It's the NBA. The NBA, all around the league, same (garbage). 'Your chance is going to come.' All that kind of (garbage). (Forget) that.

"I've got enough of that kind of stuff, so I decided I'm going to Europe."

Milicic announced earlier this season that he plans to return to Europe next summer.

He has appeared in just eight games for the Knicks this season.

"I've got to be real," he said. "There is no team in the league that is going to give me the chance that I'm looking for. My only chance is back in Europe. I'm going to do that. I want to be happy. I want to play."
who cares dude is a.ss
 7 years ago '08        #6914
AC_89 148 heat pts148
space
space
$33,892 | Props total: 5648 5648
 Born_Loser said:
Tracy McGrady is squarely on the trading block and Mike D'Antoni seems intrigued.

If McGrady comes back healthy, he can make an impact and help run the Knicks' offense.

"Well, you know, that's the question," D'Antoni said about the prospect of McGrady regaining some of the game that made him a perennial all-star. "If your answer to that is yes, then you go get him. If it's no, then you probably stay away. I don't think anybody knows for sure."

Most of the Knicks' roster consists of expiring contracts, which could make working out a deal more likely.

Bulls are also said to be trying to workout a trade for T-Mac as well...only a matter of time till the Minnesota c*ckBlockers get in the mix just because the Knicks are involved
Man we need to get rid of jeffries or curry's contract
 12-30-2009, 06:06 PM         #6915
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tonight should be a good game, I'll be surprised if we win in comfortable fashion like yesterday.
 7 years ago '08        #6916
AC_89 148 heat pts148
space
space
$33,892 | Props total: 5648 5648
We losing but David lee with another good game
 7 years ago '07        #6917
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,536 | Props total: 278 278
cant believe we lost to the f**king nets
 7 years ago '06        #6918
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Truth B T0ld said:
cant believe we lost to the f**king nets
Co-sign...

The main reason we lost this game is because we were pushing the tempo early, falling back into old habits. We were forcing the issue, taking bad shots and turning the ball over. The Nets were capitalizing in transition with easy fastbreak buckets.

It's the reason why D'Antoni slowed the pace and dumbed down the offense to begin with...because we are not smart enough to make the right decisions in the open court. Making the wrong decision usually leads to the other team capitalizing on our turnovers and long rebounds off bricks into easy transition points on the other end. Plain and simple.
 12-30-2009, 10:11 PM         #6919
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I knew we would lose. Just thought these bums would of made it exciting. All playoff hopes = :hang:
 7 years ago '06        #6920
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 TimeIsMoney said:
I knew we would lose. Just thought these bums would of made it exciting. All playoff hopes = :hang:
Come on...its one frikkin game.

Hughes has been absolute garbage since returning from that groin injury. Even in the games in which he wasn't shooting well earlier in the season, he was contributing defensively and controlling the ball on the offensive end. WTF has happened to him?

I'd like to see more of TD now that D'Antoni has opted to go with a 9man rotation. Maybe he can slowly transition TD into taking Hughes minutes and shorten the rotation back up.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Adult Entertainer That Sold Out Her Race
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 6 - 'Fight For $15' Minimum Wage, McDonald's Unveils Job-Replacing Self-Se..
123 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
70 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 7 - Tomi craps on Rosenberg
109 comments
18 hours ago