New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Soulja Boy:"I was real heavy in the streets before I got famous" (GOAT ducktal..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Young M.A: I'm Not Giving The Promoter His $33,000 Back, Take That Up W..
14 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shia LaBeouf Victim Drake Dragged For Weed Plate 'Views' Inexplicable ..
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RUMOR: Cam Newton's Benching on Sunday Night Actually Due to Strip Club In..
43 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #6881
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
Merry KNICKSmas to all and your family...
 7 years ago '04        #6882
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,670 | Props total: 2177 2177
Where LeBron James decides to sign as a free agent will have an effect on more than the NBA.

Mike Lupica of the New York Daily News wrote on Sunday that Nike is hoping one of their main spokesmen lands with the Knicks.

"I am hearing," a sports, a mogul-type told the Daily News, "that Nike wants LeBron in New York even more than ever, because of Tiger."

Tiger Woods' recent media scandal is bound to have an effect on his marketability.

"And the reason they want it more than ever is because they know Tiger is going to continue to regress. That there's going to be a void to fill, even when he comes back and starts winning," the source added.
 7 years ago '06        #6883
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
Where LeBron James decides to sign as a free agent will have an effect on more than the NBA.

Mike Lupica of the New York Daily News wrote on Sunday that Nike is hoping one of their main spokesmen lands with the Knicks.

"I am hearing," a sports, a mogul-type told the Daily News, "that Nike wants LeBron in New York even more than ever, because of Tiger."

Tiger Woods' recent media scandal is bound to have an effect on his marketability.

"And the reason they want it more than ever is because they know Tiger is going to continue to regress. That there's going to be a void to fill, even when he comes back and starts winning," the source added.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #6884
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
i'm late but merry christmas guys. sucks we lost yesterday, atleast we kept it close. i don't really remember a thing from yesterday but i think i called you last night drunk i drank wayyyyyyy too much yesterday, i think i gave myself another ulcer
 7 years ago '07        #6885
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,536 | Props total: 278 278

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #6886
space
space
Knicks center Eddy Curry is frustrated by his lack of playing time recently.

Curry hasn't played in four straight games and New York has won seven of their last nine contests.

"This is frustrating because I worked so hard to get back to get ready to go and now it's like every game I have to figure out if I'm playing or not," said Curry.

"Just sitting over there waiting to see what's going to happen (is difficult). It's tough to deal with, especially at this stage of my career, at this age (27). Well, I'm not that old yet but I've been in here for a while. I just leave it up to (coach Mike D'Antoni) if he decides I play. If not, then I'll try to figure something out."

Curry said he hasn't spoken to D'Antoni about the situation.

"I have no idea," Curry said. "It's frustrating. ... During the game, I'm sitting over there and time is just ticking away. A lot of stuff crosses your mind."
 7 years ago '04        #6887
space
space
Heat star Dwyane Wade is confident that Nate Robinson will make a full comeback from his situation in New York.

Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni has benched Robinson in eleven straight contests. On Friday, the crowd at Madison Square Garden chanted for Robinson numerous times.

"Nate is a little f!ghter," said Wade. "For him not to be out there and for them to be winning this way, it's a true testament to them and their confidence. It's unfortunate that Nate is not out there, but there's a lot of guys who went through that and had the opportunity to come back up."
 7 years ago '04        #6888
space
space
The relationship between Knicks center Eddy Curry and head coach Mike D'Antoni is clearly on the rocks.

Curry said Friday that he was frustrated by his playing time and that New York should release him if they aren't going to play him.

He told the New York Post that president Donnie Walsh has talked to him about his concerns, but that D'Antoni has yet to speak with him.

"As a player you always want to know what's going on," Curry said. "That's his style I guess. I'm not in any position to question his style. I'm just going to roll with it and hopefully I'll get out there."

"He understands right now where we are," D'Antoni said in a comment that completely contradicted what the center said.

Curry doesn't think D'Antoni can find a fit for him in the team's system because he is a post player.

"I feel like I do [fit in]," Curry said. "[But] it's not my team. I'll keep approaching it as if it is the right fit for me as long as I'm here. They have the power to change it. Until they decide I'm not the right fit by moving me, I'm a.ssuming I'm the right fit."

He is averaging 3.7 points and 1.9 rebounds in seven games this season. Curry hasn't appeared in New York's last four games.
 7 years ago '04        #6889
space
space
Heat guard Dwyane Wade crushed fans in New York on Friday when he said that he hasn't thought of playing for the Knicks.

Wade, along with LeBron James, will be a free agent after the season.

"I don't ever think about the possibility of joining the Knicks," Wade said after Miami beat New York on Christmas. "I think of the possibility of the summer. It's going to be a very tough summer thinking about where my future will be."

Wade was then asked if free agents should consider the Knicks a top destination.

"It depends if they're looking to be here. A lot of people are happy with where they are. New York is a great, great place, but it depends on if the player is looking to leave," he responded.
 7 years ago '04        #6890
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,554 | Props total: 201 201
Can anyone post Hahns two fixes for today?

plz :)
 12-27-2009, 02:25 PM         #6891
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
New Wilson Chandler Highlight mix
 12-27-2009, 08:07 PM         #6892
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Knicks played a great team game on both sides. Its only disappointing because we took the L.
 7 years ago '04        #6893
space
space
The NBA could fine Knicks guard Nate Robinson for his agent asking the team to trade him.

A club source told the New York Daily News that the league has investigated comments made by agent Aaron Goodwin in which he criticized Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni for benching Robinson.

"I can't allow Nate to rot on Mike's bench and not do anything about it. I can't allow this to happen to his career," Goodwin said on Dec. 19. "It's clear that Mike D'Antoni doesn't want to play him."

The league will fine Robinson if it decides he did instruct Goodwin to publicly demand a trade.

In September, the league fined Stephen Jackson $25,000 for, in demanding a trade, making "public statements detrimental to the NBA."
 7 years ago '04        #6894
space
space
The Rockets deactivated Tracy McGrady for their two weekend games and his return to the club doesn't appear close.

A pair of sources told Yahoo! Sports that after McGrady's agent, Bob Myers, and the Rockets finish talking after the next few days that the likely resolution will be McGrady leaving the team and returning to Chicago to work with renowned trainer Tim Grover.

Issues between McGrady and the organization intensified when he asked coach Rick Adelman why the team wouldn't increase his minutes. He's averaged roughly eight minutes per game since returning from knee surgery.

"I don't understand their plan," one NBA coach said Sunday. "Why bring him back at all to play eight minutes? They should send him away because it's obvious Rick doesn't want him around."

The Rockets are rumored to be willing to take back long-term contracts to rid themselves of McGrady.

Curry and Mobley match up...been saying since the summer, Yao gone,Rockets will need a Center and with him always being injured, this'll pretty much cover them till next year
 7 years ago '04        #6895
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,554 | Props total: 201 201
I think it would take more then Eddy and Mobley. Throw Harrington in there and Cash for Mcgrady and Cook.
 12-28-2009, 07:20 PM         #6896
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Duhon and Jeffries bloopers from last night
 7 years ago '04        #6897
space
space
Nate Robinson of the New York Knicks has been fined $25,000 for public statements detrimental to the NBA.

The statements, which concerned a trade request, were made by Robinson's agent, Aaron Goodwin, on Dec. 19.
 7 years ago '04        #6898
space
space
Hahn's twitter

Person with knowledge of the situation says #Knicks have "small chance" to make a deal for McGrady. Knicks have been interested since summer
 7 years ago '04        #6899
space
space
Hahn's twitter

By the way, Twixers, Cavs are shopping Zydrunas Ilgauskas. Perimeter game, smart passing, would help Knix. How about Darko/Jared there? ;-)
 7 years ago '04        #6900
space
space
Hahn

The Houston Chronicle is reporting tonight that the Rockets have decided to part ways with former all-star Tracy McGrady, who was granted an indefinite leave while the team pursues trade possibilities.

You can expect Donnie Walsh will once again attempt to engage Rockets GM Daryl Morey in talks to acquire McGrady. As we have reported, Walsh and the Knicks have kept tabs on the McGrady situation since the offseason.

From what we understand, the Rockets are not interested in taking back salary that goes beyond this season. McGrady is a valuable expiring contract worth $23M, which is a huge chunk to drop off the payroll going into this summer. It is highly unlikely the Rockets would want to exchange that kind of salary cap relief to add Eddy Curry ($11.2M), who hasn't been able to stay on an NBA court for over a year now and Jared Jeffries ($6.8M) who may play the kind of tenacious D that Rick Adelman preaches, but can't make layups in traffic.

The Knicks have several expiring contracts that may work financially -- Larry Hughes ($13M) and Al Harrington ($10M) are the obvious choices -- but the Rockets would probably hope to get more than that for an all-star caliber talent that could put the Knicks over the top in the playoff hunt in the East. Would the Knicks need to toss in rookie Jordan Hill? I think that wouldn't k!ll a deal.

But Danilo Gallinari? Forget it. David Lee? No chance.

Even Wilson Chandler might be asking too much. McGrady still has some rust to shed and there are no guarantees he will be able to bring it on the offensive end like he used to -- don't even think about defense....if the Knicks get McGrady, their defense-first mentality would certainly take a back seat to scoring -- so it's still somewhat of a risk for the Knicks. They're already dealing with one reclamation project in Jonathan Bender.

What is in the Knicks' favor is that is isn't expected that there will be many teams lining up with competitive bids for McGrady, a well-known diva who is allergic to practice. The Miami Heat could offer up Jermaine O'Neal straight-up because the expiring contracts match and J-O has played well lately. T-Mac and Wade have the Tim Grover connection, but could they co-exist in the same offense?

Well, it certainly would test Wade's theory that he and LeBron James could work together playing with just one ball.

While we're talking trade rumors, it's starting to get out that the Cavaliers are fielding offers for veteran center Zydrunas Ilgauskas. As we wrote in a recent NBA Hot Shots column, the Cavs are mulling a deal with the Pacers for Troy Murphy. But if they're looking for more defense, perhaps Jared Jeffries -- who has proven he can guard Rajon Rondo, and the Cavs will have to go through Boston to get to the Finals -- might be worth a peek?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 12 Parties So Epic They Left A Mark On History
51 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
12/5/16 struggle wwf raw - how long will thot queen sasha banks be the womens..
648 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Single Mothers Infographic
260 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside South African Snowbunny Fitness Trainer(Lawd Have Mercy!!)
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Reason why jeremih got kicked out of the tour and possible going to get..
91 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside J. Cole "4 Your Eyez Only" OFFICIAL TRACKLIST
64 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fabolous: I Gotta Put My Foot On A Few Rappers Necks!
73 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Half Indian Half Puerto Rican All Fire
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy