New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Spanish Milf Adult Film Star(You Saving Her?)
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
30 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 21 Savage Responds To 22 Savage
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fill in the blank__________
11 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #6861
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,714 | Props total: 2231 2231
Knicks president Donnie Walsh is open to the idea of buying out guard Nate Robinson if the price is right.

Walsh and Robinson's agent, Aaron Goodwin, spoke Monday about this weekend's trade request.

New York will have trouble dealing Robinson because they are only willing to accept expiring contracts in return for the guard.

In addition, Robinson is a base-year compensation player, which means that the Knicks can only take back $2.6 million in return for the guard's $4 million deal.

"When I signed him I thought he'd be an important player on the team," Walsh said. "I don't know. We'll have to talk about it, OK, what is it [the number]."

Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni has benched Robinson in nine straight games.
 12-22-2009, 02:30 PM         #6862
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
Knicks president Donnie Walsh is open to the idea of buying out guard Nate Robinson if the price is right.

Walsh and Robinson's agent, Aaron Goodwin, spoke Monday about this weekend's trade request.

New York will have trouble dealing Robinson because they are only willing to accept expiring contracts in return for the guard.

In addition, Robinson is a base-year compensation player, which means that the Knicks can only take back $2.6 million in return for the guard's $4 million deal.

"When I signed him I thought he'd be an important player on the team," Walsh said. "I don't know. We'll have to talk about it, OK, what is it [the number]."

Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni has benched Robinson in nine straight games.
f**k Mike D'Antoni!
 7 years ago '06        #6863
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 TimeIsMoney said:
f**k Mike D'Antoni!
Mike D'Antoni > TimeIsMoney > Nate
 7 years ago '04        #6864
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,556 | Props total: 201 201
I like how everyone is making Mike D'Antoni the bad guy in this situation even those he gave Nate chance after chance to grow the f**k up. Nate is the victim all of a sudden. Its like deja vu with marbury last year (no Nate isn't marbury) but the critics are basically saying the same crap.
 7 years ago '04        #6865
space
space
Jerry Stackhouse took shots at Mike D'Antoni as "a control freak" and an "extremist" for benching Nate Robinson Monday night on his Sirius/XM radio show. D'Antoni dismissed the comments by calling it "nonsense radio."

D'Antoni said, "For him to even comment, I mean, come on. How does he know the inner-workings of the Knicks?"

I suggested maybe Mike was too controlling when Stackhouse came in for a tryout in August when he was looking for a contract. The Knicks declined.

Coincidentally, if the Knicks had signed Stackhouse, it might have led to them not re-signing Robinson.

Instead, Stackhouse is defending Nate.

ďIf you donít want him on the team, trade him," Stackhouse said. "Get him off the team, buy him out, do whatever but donít just sit there and continue to embarrass this kid by not playing him when youíve got guys on the court with their tongues hanging out of their mouth but because youíre such a control freak, and trying to prove to everybody that youíre going to win without Nate Robinson, that you donít even put him in the game. Get him off your team then."

That's the plan, of course. It might not happen right away for several reasons, none more obvious than the fact that the Christmas holiday is upon us and Robinson has his entire family -- including his newborn daughter -- in town for the holidays.

- Larry Hughes, who has missed three games with a groin strain, is back in the lineup tonight.

- The Bulls, who blew a 35-point third quarter lead Monday to the Kings, didn't arrive in New York until 3 a.m.
 7 years ago '04        #6866
Jae_Hood_354 91 heat pts91
space
space
$7,467 | Props total: 1192 1192
damn lee that nugga 22 boards
 12-23-2009, 10:43 AM         #6867
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
Jerry Stackhouse took shots at Mike D'Antoni as "a control freak" and an "extremist" for benching Nate Robinson Monday night on his Sirius/XM radio show. D'Antoni dismissed the comments by calling it "nonsense radio."

D'Antoni said, "For him to even comment, I mean, come on. How does he know the inner-workings of the Knicks?"

I suggested maybe Mike was too controlling when Stackhouse came in for a tryout in August when he was looking for a contract. The Knicks declined.

Coincidentally, if the Knicks had signed Stackhouse, it might have led to them not re-signing Robinson.

Instead, Stackhouse is defending Nate.

ďIf you donít want him on the team, trade him," Stackhouse said. "Get him off the team, buy him out, do whatever but donít just sit there and continue to embarrass this kid by not playing him when youíve got guys on the court with their tongues hanging out of their mouth but because youíre such a control freak, and trying to prove to everybody that youíre going to win without Nate Robinson, that you donít even put him in the game. Get him off your team then."

That's the plan, of course. It might not happen right away for several reasons, none more obvious than the fact that the Christmas holiday is upon us and Robinson has his entire family -- including his newborn daughter -- in town for the holidays.

- Larry Hughes, who has missed three games with a groin strain, is back in the lineup tonight.

- The Bulls, who blew a 35-point third quarter lead Monday to the Kings, didn't arrive in New York until 3 a.m.
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '06        #6868
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Another "salty" comment from someone this organization passed over. It's weird that all the good coaches in the league are "control freaks".
 7 years ago '04        #6869
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Another "salty" comment from someone this organization passed over. It's weird that all the good coaches in the league are "control freaks".
i wouldn't want to play for a coach that didn't want things done his way, i wanna be able to do my own thing.....oh wait, that never works out
 7 years ago '04        #6870
space
space
After a conversation with Nate Robinson's agent on Monday, Knicks president Donnie Walsh isn't so sure that the guard wanted to be dealt.

Walsh met with agent Aaron Goodwin and said, "I'm not 100 percent sure the other side wants to be traded."

New York coach Mike D'Antoni hasn't played Robinson in the team's last 10 games.
 7 years ago '06        #6871
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space

I couldn't stop myself from cracking up...enjoy~!
 12-24-2009, 12:55 AM         #6872
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

I couldn't stop myself from cracking up...enjoy~!
 7 years ago '04        #6873
space
space
Knicks forward David Lee has played exceptionally as of late and he's determined to prove he's worth a big contract.

Lee will be an unrestricted free agent after the season.

"All I can do is keep coming out, competing and showing if they decide to move forward and a sign a guy like me, they're going to get the best effort every time I get out here," Lee said. "That's all I'm trying to do. So no matter where I end up, you know I'm going to come out and compete and get better and better each year."

Lee is averaging 18 points and 10.6 rebounds this season.

"If this is in fact my last year in New York, I want to enjoy the time here," Lee said. "And if I'm here 10 more years after this, it's the start of something great, hopefully. I really enjoy the locker room and the guys on the team."
 7 years ago '06        #6874
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
Knicks forward David Lee has played exceptionally as of late and he's determined to prove he's worth a big contract.

Lee will be an unrestricted free agent after the season.

"All I can do is keep coming out, competing and showing if they decide to move forward and a sign a guy like me, they're going to get the best effort every time I get out here," Lee said. "That's all I'm trying to do. So no matter where I end up, you know I'm going to come out and compete and get better and better each year."

Lee is averaging 18 points and 10.6 rebounds this season.

"If this is in fact my last year in New York, I want to enjoy the time here," Lee said. "And if I'm here 10 more years after this, it's the start of something great, hopefully. I really enjoy the locker room and the guys on the team."
I've opened my stance back up on Lee a bit. He'll never be a shotblocker or a post-defender, he just needs to keep improving on communication of the defensive end along with his help D.

Offensively, this guy is as good as it gets. Very efficient and is one of the best finishers in the game. He's got excellent hands and would be an a.sset off the bench on a contender who can round out a solid 3man Big rotation filling in at times for both the PF and C.

He's been a solid teammate and stand up with the media. I wish he never stated he would never re-sign in Memphis or we'd have Mayo right now, but Lee is a guy I could see being a contributor...and a Knick for life.
 7 years ago '04        #6875
space
space
yo i swear if walsh trades lee he will prove hes just a bigger retard then isiah
 7 years ago '06        #6876
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Jae_Hood_354 said:
yo i swear if walsh trades lee he will prove hes just a bigger retard then isiah
I believe that to be impossible.

Walsh has already stated he would like to retain Lee, and had agreed on his market value, he just wasn't willing to sign anyone for more than one year because he wanted options going into FA in 2010.

Walsh does have options now, and won't lose Lee for nothing. I don't think he will try to trade him at the deadline either. I think Lee is here for the remainder of the season and will try to help get us back to the playoffs.

As the team with Lee's bird rights, we could facilitate a S&T in the offseason shall we decided to move on from his services. Regardless, Lee won't walk for nothing.
 7 years ago '04        #6877
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
I believe that to be impossible.

Walsh has already stated he would like to retain Lee, and had agreed on his market value, he just wasn't willing to sign anyone for more than one year because he wanted options going into FA in 2010.

Walsh does have options now, and won't lose Lee for nothing. I don't think he will try to trade him at the deadline either. I think Lee is here for the remainder of the season and will try to help get us back to the playoffs.

As the team with Lee's bird rights, we could facilitate a S&T in the offseason shall we decided to move on from his services. Regardless, Lee won't walk for nothing.
i liked lee ever since we drafted him i always felt hed be great yes i said great hes young n he has plenty of yrs to grow into one of the best forwards in the league n i read plenty of coaches around the league love the way he plays n would love him on their team so yea if we lose him ill be sad, f**k everyone else build the team around lee and that italian guy , come on be real who's better then them 2
 7 years ago '04        #6878
space
space
Bernard King grew up in New York City. He starred there, too, winning the NBA scoring title with the Knicks in 1985. As much as anyone, he knows what the bright lights of Broadway and the mystique of storied Madison Square Garden can do to illuminate even the biggest names in the game.

He knows what the city could do for LeBron James and Dwyane Wade.

"As big of stars as those guys are now, it would be even more magnified if they went there. You become a household name to everyone if you play in New York City,'' said King, whose 14-year NBA career was highlighted by the four seasons he played for the Knicks. "It's a magical place that goes well beyond basketball. You're up there with legends like Ali and Sinatra. The Garden is like a magnet to the world. It's why I think the Knicks have a good shot to get LeBron, and a shot at Wade, too.''
King doesn't work for the Knicks, anymore. He lives in Atlanta, where he owns a company that works with businesses to help cut energy consumption. Yet he still follows NBA basketball closely. After scoring more than 19,000 points in his career, it's tough to stop.

"Once a Knick, always a Knick,'' he said. "I know if they sign LeBron, I'll be back there in New York at the games a lot more. A franchise can be rebuilt quickly through free agency, and the Knicks might be one of those now.''

"Every single guy in the NBA will tell you how special it is to play there. You don't just play games there, you give performances there.''
- Bernard King on Madison Square Garden James, Wade, Chris Bosh, Amar'e Stoudemire and Joe Johnson are among the NBA stars that can become unrestricted free agents this summer, giving them the ability to go where they please next season.

The Knicks are one of a handful of teams that have constructed their roster and their current contracts to allow one, and possibly two maximum salaried players to fit under the league's salary cap.

"The Knicks are not like other franchises,'' King said. "Every single guy in the NBA will tell you how special it is to play there. You don't just play games there, you give performances there.''

King held the single-game scoring record at Madison Square Garden for 24 years. He scored 60 points there on Christmas Day in 1984. Kobe Bryant broke the record there in February when he scored 61 against the Knicks.

King would like nothing better than to see James break the record again next season.

"I'd love for someone to do it in a Knicks uniform,'' King said. "You just never know who that might be.''
 7 years ago '06        #6879
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
^^:agreement6:^^

The Original "King" of NY...

BK was a beast, too bad for injuries because a BK/Ewing tandem would have won a Ship...no doubt. For those who never saw him play, just watch Carmelo Anthony.
 7 years ago '08        #6880
AC_89 148 heat pts148
space
space
$33,912 | Props total: 5670 5670
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
^^:agreement6:^^

The Original "King" of NY...

BK was a beast, too bad for injuries because a BK/Ewing tandem would have won a Ship...no doubt. For those who never saw him play, just watch Carmelo Anthony.
Yea i never saw BK play that much but my uncle always tell me about how he use to put up buckets on everybody
Home      

most viewed right now
Would You Put A Ring On It Even After Her Past?
20 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Maliah can get it boy damn
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside which heaux you trynna turn into a housewife??
179 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 8 - Barely Half of 30-Year-Olds Earn More Than Their Parents
67 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Orlando Brown going into graphic detail on what happened with him & Raven in t..
73 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside SMACK/URL Presents - Ill Will vs Charlie Clips [ANTICIPATION/DISCUSSION..
69 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Air Jordan 11 Space Jam On Feet
82 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy