New York Knicks

most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside Nov 23 - Gangs allowed to prisoners to kill people and have sex with o..
31 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside Not even a fan of Rihanna but....
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside Denzel Washington: Don't blame the prison system, 'It starts at the ho..
118 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Why she look like she just raped these kids
100 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #6861
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
Another "salty" comment from someone this organization passed over. It's weird that all the good coaches in the league are "control freaks".
 8 years ago '04        #6862
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$42,259 | Props total: 3783 3783
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Another "salty" comment from someone this organization passed over. It's weird that all the good coaches in the league are "control freaks".
i wouldn't want to play for a coach that didn't want things done his way, i wanna be able to do my own thing.....oh wait, that never works out
 8 years ago '04        #6863
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$42,259 | Props total: 3783 3783
After a conversation with Nate Robinson's agent on Monday, Knicks president Donnie Walsh isn't so sure that the guard wanted to be dealt.

Walsh met with agent Aaron Goodwin and said, "I'm not 100 percent sure the other side wants to be traded."

New York coach Mike D'Antoni hasn't played Robinson in the team's last 10 games.
 8 years ago '06        #6864
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0


I couldn't stop myself from cracking up...enjoy~!
 12-24-2009, 12:55 AM         #6865
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:


I couldn't stop myself from cracking up...enjoy~!
 8 years ago '04        #6866
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$42,259 | Props total: 3783 3783
Knicks forward David Lee has played exceptionally as of late and he's determined to prove he's worth a big contract.

Lee will be an unrestricted free agent after the season.

"All I can do is keep coming out, competing and showing if they decide to move forward and a sign a guy like me, they're going to get the best effort every time I get out here," Lee said. "That's all I'm trying to do. So no matter where I end up, you know I'm going to come out and compete and get better and better each year."

Lee is averaging 18 points and 10.6 rebounds this season.

"If this is in fact my last year in New York, I want to enjoy the time here," Lee said. "And if I'm here 10 more years after this, it's the start of something great, hopefully. I really enjoy the locker room and the guys on the team."
 8 years ago '06        #6867
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
Knicks forward David Lee has played exceptionally as of late and he's determined to prove he's worth a big contract.

Lee will be an unrestricted free agent after the season.

"All I can do is keep coming out, competing and showing if they decide to move forward and a sign a guy like me, they're going to get the best effort every time I get out here," Lee said. "That's all I'm trying to do. So no matter where I end up, you know I'm going to come out and compete and get better and better each year."

Lee is averaging 18 points and 10.6 rebounds this season.

"If this is in fact my last year in New York, I want to enjoy the time here," Lee said. "And if I'm here 10 more years after this, it's the start of something great, hopefully. I really enjoy the locker room and the guys on the team."
I've opened my stance back up on Lee a bit. He'll never be a shotblocker or a post-defender, he just needs to keep improving on communication of the defensive end along with his help D.

Offensively, this guy is as good as it gets. Very efficient and is one of the best finishers in the game. He's got excellent hands and would be an a.sset off the bench on a contender who can round out a solid 3man Big rotation filling in at times for both the PF and C.

He's been a solid teammate and stand up with the media. I wish he never stated he would never re-sign in Memphis or we'd have Mayo right now, but Lee is a guy I could see being a contributor...and a Knick for life.
 8 years ago '04        #6868
Jae_Hood_354 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$8,441 | Props total: 3084 3084
yo i swear if walsh trades lee he will prove hes just a bigger retard then isiah
 8 years ago '06        #6869
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Jae_Hood_354 said:
yo i swear if walsh trades lee he will prove hes just a bigger retard then isiah
I believe that to be impossible.



Walsh has already stated he would like to retain Lee, and had agreed on his market value, he just wasn't willing to sign anyone for more than one year because he wanted options going into FA in 2010.

Walsh does have options now, and won't lose Lee for nothing. I don't think he will try to trade him at the deadline either. I think Lee is here for the remainder of the season and will try to help get us back to the playoffs.

As the team with Lee's bird rights, we could facilitate a S&T in the offseason shall we decided to move on from his services. Regardless, Lee won't walk for nothing.
 8 years ago '04        #6870
Jae_Hood_354 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$8,441 | Props total: 3084 3084
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
I believe that to be impossible.



Walsh has already stated he would like to retain Lee, and had agreed on his market value, he just wasn't willing to sign anyone for more than one year because he wanted options going into FA in 2010.

Walsh does have options now, and won't lose Lee for nothing. I don't think he will try to trade him at the deadline either. I think Lee is here for the remainder of the season and will try to help get us back to the playoffs.

As the team with Lee's bird rights, we could facilitate a S&T in the offseason shall we decided to move on from his services. Regardless, Lee won't walk for nothing.
i liked lee ever since we drafted him i always felt hed be great yes i said great hes young n he has plenty of yrs to grow into one of the best forwards in the league n i read plenty of coaches around the league love the way he plays n would love him on their team so yea if we lose him ill be sad, f**k everyone else build the team around lee and that italian guy , come on be real who's better then them 2
 8 years ago '04        #6871
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$42,259 | Props total: 3783 3783
Bernard King grew up in New York City. He starred there, too, winning the NBA scoring title with the Knicks in 1985. As much as anyone, he knows what the bright lights of Broadway and the mystique of storied Madison Square Garden can do to illuminate even the biggest names in the game.

He knows what the city could do for LeBron James and Dwyane Wade.

"As big of stars as those guys are now, it would be even more magnified if they went there. You become a household name to everyone if you play in New York City,'' said King, whose 14-year NBA career was highlighted by the four seasons he played for the Knicks. "It's a magical place that goes well beyond basketball. You're up there with legends like Ali and Sinatra. The Garden is like a magnet to the world. It's why I think the Knicks have a good shot to get LeBron, and a shot at Wade, too.''
King doesn't work for the Knicks, anymore. He lives in Atlanta, where he owns a company that works with businesses to help cut energy consumption. Yet he still follows NBA basketball closely. After scoring more than 19,000 points in his career, it's tough to stop.

"Once a Knick, always a Knick,'' he said. "I know if they sign LeBron, I'll be back there in New York at the games a lot more. A franchise can be rebuilt quickly through free agency, and the Knicks might be one of those now.''

"Every single guy in the NBA will tell you how special it is to play there. You don't just play games there, you give performances there.''
- Bernard King on Madison Square Garden James, Wade, Chris Bosh, Amar'e Stoudemire and Joe Johnson are among the NBA stars that can become unrestricted free agents this summer, giving them the ability to go where they please next season.

The Knicks are one of a handful of teams that have constructed their roster and their current contracts to allow one, and possibly two maximum salaried players to fit under the league's salary cap.

"The Knicks are not like other franchises,'' King said. "Every single guy in the NBA will tell you how special it is to play there. You don't just play games there, you give performances there.''

King held the single-game scoring record at Madison Square Garden for 24 years. He scored 60 points there on Christmas Day in 1984. Kobe Bryant broke the record there in February when he scored 61 against the Knicks.

King would like nothing better than to see James break the record again next season.

"I'd love for someone to do it in a Knicks uniform,'' King said. "You just never know who that might be.''
 8 years ago '06        #6872
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
^^:agreement6:^^

The Original "King" of NY...

BK was a beast, too bad for injuries because a BK/Ewing tandem would have won a Ship...no doubt. For those who never saw him play, just watch Carmelo Anthony.
 8 years ago '08        #6873
AC_89 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$38,948 | Props total: 13180 13180
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
^^:agreement6:^^

The Original "King" of NY...

BK was a beast, too bad for injuries because a BK/Ewing tandem would have won a Ship...no doubt. For those who never saw him play, just watch Carmelo Anthony.
Yea i never saw BK play that much but my uncle always tell me about how he use to put up buckets on everybody
 8 years ago '06        #6874
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
Merry KNICKSmas to all and your family...
 8 years ago '04        #6875
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$42,259 | Props total: 3783 3783
Where LeBron James decides to sign as a free agent will have an effect on more than the NBA.

Mike Lupica of the New York Daily News wrote on Sunday that Nike is hoping one of their main spokesmen lands with the Knicks.

"I am hearing," a sports, a mogul-type told the Daily News, "that Nike wants LeBron in New York even more than ever, because of Tiger."

Tiger Woods' recent media scandal is bound to have an effect on his marketability.

"And the reason they want it more than ever is because they know Tiger is going to continue to regress. That there's going to be a void to fill, even when he comes back and starts winning," the source added.
 8 years ago '06        #6876
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
Where LeBron James decides to sign as a free agent will have an effect on more than the NBA.

Mike Lupica of the New York Daily News wrote on Sunday that Nike is hoping one of their main spokesmen lands with the Knicks.

"I am hearing," a sports, a mogul-type told the Daily News, "that Nike wants LeBron in New York even more than ever, because of Tiger."

Tiger Woods' recent media scandal is bound to have an effect on his marketability.

"And the reason they want it more than ever is because they know Tiger is going to continue to regress. That there's going to be a void to fill, even when he comes back and starts winning," the source added.

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '06        #6877
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 98 98
i'm late but merry christmas guys. sucks we lost yesterday, atleast we kept it close. i don't really remember a thing from yesterday but i think i called you last night drunk i drank wayyyyyyy too much yesterday, i think i gave myself another ulcer
 8 years ago '07        #6878
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339

[video - click to view]

 8 years ago '04        #6879
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$42,259 | Props total: 3783 3783
Knicks center Eddy Curry is frustrated by his lack of playing time recently.

Curry hasn't played in four straight games and New York has won seven of their last nine contests.

"This is frustrating because I worked so hard to get back to get ready to go and now it's like every game I have to figure out if I'm playing or not," said Curry.

"Just sitting over there waiting to see what's going to happen (is difficult). It's tough to deal with, especially at this stage of my career, at this age (27). Well, I'm not that old yet but I've been in here for a while. I just leave it up to (coach Mike D'Antoni) if he decides I play. If not, then I'll try to figure something out."

Curry said he hasn't spoken to D'Antoni about the situation.

"I have no idea," Curry said. "It's frustrating. ... During the game, I'm sitting over there and time is just ticking away. A lot of stuff crosses your mind."
 8 years ago '04        #6880
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$42,259 | Props total: 3783 3783
Heat star Dwyane Wade is confident that Nate Robinson will make a full comeback from his situation in New York.

Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni has benched Robinson in eleven straight contests. On Friday, the crowd at Madison Square Garden chanted for Robinson numerous times.

"Nate is a little f!ghter," said Wade. "For him not to be out there and for them to be winning this way, it's a true testament to them and their confidence. It's unfortunate that Nate is not out there, but there's a lot of guys who went through that and had the opportunity to come back up."
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Dat booty...prime grade
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside If she fit i'm fit
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
DJ Akademiks spoke to OVO 40 for 4 hours; 40 declined beats for Jay-Z; Drake/W..
125 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Nov 21 - Tariq Nasheed embarrasses Laura Ingraham on Fox News
116 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Old EA F*cks on Wall Street Claim claim gamers overreacted, and should pay MOR..
43 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
NBA Westbrook to KD: I'm Coming at Your Neck Every Single Night
92 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Nov 22 - Death Date Announced For The Internet
208 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
NBA Multiple teams are interested in DeAndre Jordan
64 comments
2 days ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy