most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Iris west AKA Candice Patton
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Couple Arguing Married 52 Years Lol
23 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #6821
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,536 | Props total: 278 278
 yung jae e said:

a ring? tons of talent? i guess you also believe david lee has the same statline as dirk. or larry hughes has the same statline as d wade.

flamer.
timeismoney is obviously talking about when d'antoni had steve nash, amare, joe johnson and the matrix all in their prime & nothing to show for it...idiot

oh and tonights game was horrendous.....dantoni burnt out all our players w/ his short rotation while nate/hill/douglas rot on the bench and we have a game tommorow i cant stand this style of basketball...2 3's short of the most in nba history

s**t is nauseating

Last edited by Truth B T0ld; 12-18-2009 at 09:42 AM..
 12-18-2009, 06:31 AM         #6822
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yung jae e said:

a ring? tons of talent? i guess you also believe david lee has the same statline as dirk. or larry hughes has the same statline as d wade.

flamer.
Trust me you don't want to get into an argument with me about sports, that's my strong suit and I'll just make you look like an idiot that you already but don't notice.

Truth B T0ld: timeismoney is obviously talking about when d'antoni had steve nash, amare, joe johnson and the matrix all in their prime & nothing to show for it...idiot

^ Obviously, thanks.
 12-18-2009, 06:32 AM         #6823
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How is benching Nate Robinson looking right now, D'Toni? This guy has to be an moron if he keeps Nate sitting on the bench tonight.
 12-18-2009, 01:13 PM         #6824
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good Lord we keep getting the the 4th quarter our players are tired and he keeps Nate on the f**kIN BENCH!!!

DAMN RICK!!

FREE NATE

Give the lil n*gga some burn he definately can score in the 4th when we cant buy a damn bucket
 7 years ago '08        #6825
AC_89 147 heat pts147
space
space
$33,884 | Props total: 5628 5628
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Knicks Could Send Jordan Hill To D-League
Wow....
 7 years ago '04        #6826
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,555 | Props total: 201 201
Anyone have ESPN Insider theres a rumor about Randolph in a blockbuster deal. Can ya post it thanks :)
 7 years ago '08        #6827
AC_89 147 heat pts147
space
space
$33,884 | Props total: 5628 5628
Benders made a couple buckets so far
 12-18-2009, 09:30 PM         #6828
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:dancingcool:
nice comeback baby !

FREE NATE ROB !
 7 years ago '06        #6829
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 stackmatics said:
:dancingcool:
nice comeback baby !

FREE NATE ROB !
DO you hear that NBA GM's around the league? Nate Rob is free, we will only require back a salary filler...and a pick, eh nothin in this world is free.
 7 years ago '04        #6830
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,710 | Props total: 2228 2228
damn, just got home from this club and i missed Benders debut since i caught the highlights off nba.....nice to see we made that huge comeback though
 7 years ago '04        #6831
space
space
Knicks president Donnie Walsh confirmed to the New York Daily News that Nate Robinson's agent contacted him earlier in the week to discuss the guard's status.

Robinson was benched on Friday night for the eighth straight game.

According to a source, agent Aaron Goodwin first contacted Walsh about Robinson after his initial benching on Dec. 2 against Orlando.

"Anytime he's talked to me he's been very courteous, and look, he wants Nate to get out in front," said Walsh. "I told him, 'Look, from [coach] Mike [D'Antoni's] first statement on this, he said Nate's going out of the rotation but it won't be forever. I'll get back to you.' The idea is to get Nate playing the way (D'Antoni) wants him to, so that's what I'm going with. I'm OK with what Mike wants to do in any game."

Walsh added that he's not looking to trade Robinson.

"There are conversations going on every day, but that doesn't mean there's going to be a trade," he said, referring to dialogue in the Knicks' front office. "I haven't been shopping anybody....I'm not shopping him."
 7 years ago '04        #6832
space
space
Jonathan Bender made his debut with the Knicks on Friday night, scoring nine points in New York's win over the Los Angeles Clippers.

The Knicks overcame a 20-point deficit in the first half to beat the Clippers 95-91 at Madison Square Garden.

"It feels good," said Bender, who also had 2 rebounds, 1 block and 1 flagrant foul in his first game since Nov. 5, 2005. "I was real excited. I had a lot of adrenaline going out. I just wanted to get out there and do good, definitely make my first shot. After I got that off my back, I felt pretty good from there."
 12-19-2009, 01:23 PM         #6833
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo the knicks is gonna be a contender in the next couple yrs, and then everybody is back on the band
wagon ............................
 7 years ago '06        #6834
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

12-19-2009, 08:57 PM         #6835
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

[pic - click to view]

Here is the Lucas remix
 7 years ago '04        #6836
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,555 | Props total: 201 201

Aaron Goodwin, agent for Nate Robinson, told The Post today he is asking Donnie Walsh for his client to be traded in wake of his eight straight DNPs.The final straw came when Robinson did not play the past two games vs.

Chicago and the Clippers last night despite Larry Hughes' groin injury.

Referring to a remark D'Antoni made Thursday in Chicago, Goodwin said, "He made the statement he'd play Satan if Satan could help him win, and I found that to be disrespectful to Nate. Nate gave 4 1/2 years to the Knicks and tried like hell to win games, and he didn't look Nate's way."
The Beginning of the end for Nate. This is all on him not the organization. He was given more then 1 chance to grow up.

Now lets see what we can get for him.
 7 years ago '07        #6837
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,787 | Props total: 2719 2719
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
free nate
 12-20-2009, 10:42 AM         #6838
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Free nate!!! Tonight!!!
 7 years ago '04        #6839
space
space
Agent Aaron Goodwin has asked the Knicks to look into trading guard Nate Robinson.

Robinson has been glued to the bench in recent weeks. He hasn't played in New York's last eight games.

A team spokesman says the request was made Saturday and that Knicks team president Donnie Walsh will have discussions with Goodwin.

New York coach Mike D'Antoni insists that the benching isn't personal. He claims that he's only playing the guys he feels give the team their best chance to win.

"We're trying to win," D'Antoni said. "I can't explain exactly every second the ins and outs, and we were on a roll and that roll doesn't quit just because you lose a game. You see over time if this works or not."
 7 years ago '04        #6840
space
space
Nate Robinson's agent, Aaron Goodwin, officially made a trade request to Donnie Walsh. So now everyone will find out if what the Knicks had whispered all summer -- no one wanted Robinson in a trade during the offseason -- still holds true.

We know Mike D'Antoni and the coaching staff preferred to not have Robinson back this season. When he was re-signed, D'Antoni met with Robinson and they talked about the behavior issues (it's not just the bravado, Fixers, it's also a grating lack of professionalism and maturity that are magnified on a losing team). D'Antoni decided he would stick with Robinson and try to use him in his best role -- scorer off the bench -- and hoped he possibly could pair him with rookie Toney Douglas for an athletic, high-scoring tandem. But the same issues came up on defense -- Robinson often freelances rather than follow the defensive gameplan, which leads to breakdowns all over the floor -- and the fact that Nate shot the ball so poorly early on compounded the issues.

Confidants urged D'Antoni to bench Robinson, but he stuck with him until he finally relented and made the move. The success the team had afterward -- four straight wins -- was undeniable. But, to be fair, not entirely attributable to Robinson's absence.

Goodwin insisted that Robinson went to Walsh when he became a restricted free agent on July 1 and told him he would not sign any offer sheets from other teams because his intention was to stay in New York.

The Knicks looked at several point guard upgrade options during the summer -- Jason Kidd, Andre Miller and Ramon Sessions -- while they left Robinson (and David Lee) unsigned until a week before training camp.

Those from Robinson's camp will tell you the Lakers and Magic had interest in Robinson. We'd also add that the Chicago Bulls could use his scoring punch off the bench to make up for some of what they lost from the departure of Ben Gordon.

If the Knicks like Tyrus Thomas that much, the salaries are close enough to make it work straight up. We have in the past suggested the Knicks could ask for Jordan Farmar from the Lakers, but his $1.9M salary isn't enough to make up the money swap, so they would have to be part of a bigger deal, perhaps with a third team involved.

From the Magic, the Knicks would also have to work a multi-player deal to make the finances work.

Of course all deals would have to bring expiring contracts in return.

I wouldn't expect anything imminent. In fact, as some were suggesting this summer, there might not be any activity at all. What teams might prefer to do is wait for the Knicks to agree to a buyout with Robinson so they can sign him for a much lower number.

I'd have to think the Knicks have little interest in doing that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 😍😍😍😍
114 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Keri "THIRST TRAP" Hilson
87 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This website shows how frighteningly quick the internet knows everythi..
20 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
'Member Lil B?
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Forbes: Highest paid YouTube stars :wtf:
177 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Transformers: The Last Knight(official trailer)
146 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Last Gaurdian Metacritic score
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Soulja Boy Disses QUAVO AND MIGOS !!!!!!
231 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy