New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Michael Jackson was an as-hole lowkey lmao
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hell Rell Get's Knocked Out in NYC Street.
198 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Wifin this lil Snowflake
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who breaking this 5'10 bi-ch off?
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #6801
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
how is wilson inconsistent

he had a slow start but thats expected for someone coming off surgery that had no time to workout over the summer. lately will has been ballin. hes taking it to the basket more, hes playing agrresive, settling for less jumpers and his defense is as good as its ever been

hes versatile and can guard multiple positions...wilson is a keeper no way im on board with trading him especially for augustines wack a.ss
 8 years ago '06        #6802
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Truth B T0ld said:
how is wilson inconsistent

he had a slow start but thats expected for someone coming off surgery that had no time to workout over the summer. lately will has been ballin. hes taking it to the basket more, hes playing agrresive, settling for less jumpers and his defense is as good as its ever been

hes versatile and can guard multiple positions...wilson is a keeper no way im on board with trading him especially for augustines wack a.ss
He's been pretty much inconsistent thus far in his young career. I'm not advocating Wilson for DJ, simply stating anyone on this team is tradeable in the right deal.

It's no coincidence that as he's been playing better, he's started to take the ball to the hole on a more consistent basis.
 8 years ago '04        #6803
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
Jonathan Bender, who signed with the Knicks on Sunday after three seasons away from the game, is unlikely to play until this coming weekend.

Bender was inactive for Tuesday's game against Charlotte and New York coach Mike D'Antoni said that the forward will probably sit out Thursday's game against Chicago as well.

Injuries forced Bender to miss 172 games from 2002 to 2005 before chronic pain in both knees sidelined him indefinitely in February 2006.

"I had talked to [Knicks president] Donnie [Walsh] a couple months before and he was like, 'Whenever you're ready,' " Bender said Tuesday. "When I got to that point, that's what I did."

Bender has career averages of 5.6 points and 2.2 rebounds.
 8 years ago '04        #6804
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,657 | Props total: 315 315
Augustin for Nate

Hill for Randolph

Mobley/Eddy/Al for Mcgrady/Cook

Jeffries for Blake or Jeffries for Mike James.

:) WOW that was a nice dream :)

Last edited by dogmanx23; 12-16-2009 at 02:57 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #6805
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 dogmanx23 said:
Augustin for Nate

Hill for Randolph

Mobley/Eddy/Al for Mcgrady/Cook

Jeffries for Blake or Jeffries for Mike James.

:) WOW that was a nice dream :)

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #6806
space
space
finally home after getting f**kED UP!!! at some party

The Knicks have been one of the most persistent pursuers of Tracy McGrady over the past several weeks, ESPN.com has learned.

McGrady is likely to be dealt sometime within the next seven months, either before the deadline or in a sign-and-trade.

New York has been insistent on the inclusion of Jared Jeffries, which has hurt their chances of acquiring McGrady.

Harrington, earning $10.02 million, would almost certainly be a part of any proposed trade between the Rockets and Knicks, and New York can also offer the Rockets financial relief by including the expiring contract of Cuttino Mobley (whose $9.5 million salary is being paid by an insurance company) in the deal.

Houston sees the inclusion of Jeffries as a non-starter because his salary would prevent the Rockets having max room to work with in the summer of 2010.
 8 years ago '04        #6807
space
space
Darko Milicic has revealed he has decided to play in Europe next season.

"Whatever happens, I'm going back next year," the 7-foot-1 Milicic said after Wednesday's Knicks practice at Moody Bible Institute. "It's 100-percent certain. I have to be real and not lie. I'm not going to get it done in the NBA. I'm not going to get another opportunity and there's nothing wrong with going back to Europe. I don't want to create a bad atmosphere here, but it's not working in the NBA."

Milicic was a DNP in 15 of the last 16 games. With the Knicks signing center Jonathan Bender Sunday, Milicic may not dress again this season.

sucks cuz i thought this would be his opportunity to redeem himself and show us exactly what he's capable of
 8 years ago '06        #6808
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 943 943
"CHICAGO – Despite Larry Hughes having a sore left groin and the Knicks blowing their four-game winning streak in a pitiful late-fourth-quarter collapse Tuesday night at Charlotte, Mike D'Antoni said in no uncertain terms he is NOT looking to place Nate Robinson into the rotation. "

"I'm just not going down there,'' D'Antoni said at Moody Bible Institute today. "It takes a while for the ship to turn in the ocean. It takes a while to turn back. It's going to be a slow process. We'll keep reevaluating.''

"The Knicks blew a 12-point late-third-quarter lead in falling to the Bobcats, 94-87. "
 8 years ago '06        #6809
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
Knicks Could Send Jordan Hill To D-League

Al Harrington, Larry Hughes and David Lee are all in the last year of their respective contracts with the Knicks and may not be back with the team next season. But Mike D'Antoni believes he owes it to those players, the organization and the fans to make a serious push for the playoff spot.

"I just don't know how losing helps anybody anywhere at any time," he said.

If rookie Jordan Hill continues to sit, D'Antoni won't rule out sending him to the D-League for a few weeks of live competition.

8 years ago '04        #6810
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
COULD? how about JUST SENT lmfao....ain't like he gonna do anything relevant unless he wants to be the black Mark Madsen and just be the head cheerleader
 8 years ago '06        #6811
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
COULD? how about JUST SENT lmfao....ain't like he gonna do anything relevant unless he wants to be the black Mark Madsen and just be the head cheerleader
I hear ya. He should definitely get some burn down there and get his confidence up in real game situations. Its obvious D'Antoni is sticking to his short rotations, and until there are roster moves, Hill has been racking up more DNP-CD's than Nate Robinson.
 8 years ago '04        #6812
space
space
head fake goes to the 3 line and banks.....that's right ppl, S.M.G's in the building
 8 years ago '04        #6813
yung jae e 2 heat pts
space
space
$686 | Props total: 1 1
 TimeIsMoney said:
D'Toni is a terrible coach why he doesn't have a ring with tons of talent. Making Nate the great a cheerleader

a ring? tons of talent? i guess you also believe david lee has the same statline as dirk. or larry hughes has the same statline as d wade.

flamer.
 8 years ago '07        #6814
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 yung jae e said:

a ring? tons of talent? i guess you also believe david lee has the same statline as dirk. or larry hughes has the same statline as d wade.

flamer.
timeismoney is obviously talking about when d'antoni had steve nash, amare, joe johnson and the matrix all in their prime & nothing to show for it...idiot

oh and tonights game was horrendous.....dantoni burnt out all our players w/ his short rotation while nate/hill/douglas rot on the bench and we have a game tommorow i cant stand this style of basketball...2 3's short of the most in nba history

s**t is nauseating

Last edited by Truth B T0ld; 12-18-2009 at 08:42 AM..
 12-18-2009, 05:31 AM         #6815
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yung jae e said:

flamer.
Trust me you don't want to get into an argument with me about sports, that's my strong suit and I'll just make you look like an idiot that you already but don't notice.

Truth B T0ld: timeismoney is obviously talking about when d'antoni had steve nash, amare, joe johnson and the matrix all in their prime & nothing to show for it...idiot

^ Obviously, thanks.
 12-18-2009, 05:32 AM         #6816
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How is benching Nate Robinson looking right now, D'Toni? This guy has to be an moron if he keeps Nate sitting on the bench tonight.
 12-18-2009, 12:13 PM         #6817
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good Lord we keep getting the the 4th quarter our players are tired and he keeps Nate on the f**kIN BENCH!!!

DAMN RICK!!

FREE NATE

Give the lil n*gga some burn he definately can score in the 4th when we cant buy a damn bucket
 8 years ago '08        #6818
AC_89 189 heat pts189
space
space
$38,307 | Props total: 12202 12202
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Wow....
 8 years ago '04        #6819
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,657 | Props total: 315 315
Anyone have ESPN Insider theres a rumor about Randolph in a blockbuster deal. Can ya post it thanks :)
 8 years ago '08        #6820
AC_89 189 heat pts189
space
space
$38,307 | Props total: 12202 12202
Benders made a couple buckets so far
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside I'm in tears right now
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm Blem for real I might just say how I feel
28 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tekashi69 aka The Rainbow Gangsta is tired of yall thinking sh-t sweet
237 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She's workin at the Pyramid tonight
37 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 15 - What will it be this time? Wikileaks gearing up to drop somet..
79 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The real reason apple removed touch ID
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
MMA Nick Diaz Steals Rampage Jackson's Girlfriend.
48 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Young Thug's Evil Twin has Came Out with his Own Video ... SMH
74 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy