New York Knicks

most viewed right now
audio inside [Tha Carter 5] Lil Wayne - Start This sh-t Off Right (Ft. Mannie Fresh)
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Kylie Jenner Calls 21 Savage A B**ch
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
80 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Homeless man builds pimped out setup under freeway equip with guest roo..
76 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #6801
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
space
$40,638 | Props total: 2138 2138
man, i stopped playing Borderlands to watch 9 TO's, f**k outta here
 7 years ago '07        #6802
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,536 | Props total: 278 278
tough loss tonight

gotta love the way jeffries is playing though
 7 years ago '04        #6803
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,554 | Props total: 201 201
Even tho this game was ugly we should have won this. I don't understand why bring in Hughes when he was playing like crap on both ends. 6 To's and 3-10 and his D was horrible. Gallo was off tonight but you know his shot is deadly and his D was good in this game.

Just when you think D'Antoni has figured out his subbing patterns he does something stupid like this.

Hughes couldn't score at the end and on that last layup by Felton he got broken by him. I hate losing to Larry Brown.

Jeffries just became tradable after tonight.
 7 years ago '04        #6804
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 16 16
The sooner we trade Jeffries the better, I cant stand that dude. That 4th quarter was the absolute worst. And yeah, losing to Larry Brown burns me up.
 12-16-2009, 06:46 AM         #6805
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
D'Toni is a terrible coach why he doesn't have a ring with tons of talent. Making Nate the great a cheerleader
 7 years ago '06        #6806
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 dogmanx23 said:
Even tho this game was ugly we should have won this. I don't understand why bring in Hughes when he was playing like crap on both ends. 6 To's and 3-10 and his D was horrible. Gallo was off tonight but you know his shot is deadly and his D was good in this game.

Just when you think D'Antoni has figured out his subbing patterns he does something stupid like this.

Hughes couldn't score at the end and on that last layup by Felton he got broken by him. I hate losing to Larry Brown.

Jeffries just became tradable after tonight.
Summed it up perfectly...

We've all gotten on D'Antoni about his substitution patters, but I won't jump ship and call for his head. I just wish he stayed with Gallo in the 4th. Though his shot was off, he is smart and controlled with the ball and possesses a k!ller instinct and could go off at any time. Instead, he rolled with both Hughes and Harrington who both were in full-on chuck mode last night.
 7 years ago '06        #6807
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 tazbk said:
Pretty much. How would you feel if they traded Chandler in some type of future deal?
I like Chandler, but he's been extremely inconsistent. He lacks confidence and settles for the jumper. He has a great mid-range game and the ability to take it to the rack...he just doesn't. When he does, the kid is great. And he has a knack for hitting some pretty big shots down the stretch.

The thing about Wilson is although he's versatile, he's not a 2. His position becomes redundant especially if we were to sign LBJ. We have a glut of forwards and he could get lost in the mix.

If a deal came along to help us improve our roster BALANCE (a PG or SG) without sacrificing in talent, I wouldn't be opposed. I also wouldn't be opposed in using him to shed Curry's contract for an expiring, or a complimentary vet on a longer deal in the offseason.

I like Wilson, and would like to see him a.ssume Harrington's role off the bench next season. But anythings possible when it comes to future dealings with this team.
 7 years ago '07        #6808
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,536 | Props total: 278 278
how is wilson inconsistent

he had a slow start but thats expected for someone coming off surgery that had no time to workout over the summer. lately will has been ballin. hes taking it to the basket more, hes playing agrresive, settling for less jumpers and his defense is as good as its ever been

hes versatile and can guard multiple positions...wilson is a keeper no way im on board with trading him especially for augustines wack a.ss
 7 years ago '06        #6809
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Truth B T0ld said:
how is wilson inconsistent

he had a slow start but thats expected for someone coming off surgery that had no time to workout over the summer. lately will has been ballin. hes taking it to the basket more, hes playing agrresive, settling for less jumpers and his defense is as good as its ever been

hes versatile and can guard multiple positions...wilson is a keeper no way im on board with trading him especially for augustines wack a.ss
He's been pretty much inconsistent thus far in his young career. I'm not advocating Wilson for DJ, simply stating anyone on this team is tradeable in the right deal.

It's no coincidence that as he's been playing better, he's started to take the ball to the hole on a more consistent basis.
 7 years ago '04        #6810
space
space
Jonathan Bender, who signed with the Knicks on Sunday after three seasons away from the game, is unlikely to play until this coming weekend.

Bender was inactive for Tuesday's game against Charlotte and New York coach Mike D'Antoni said that the forward will probably sit out Thursday's game against Chicago as well.

Injuries forced Bender to miss 172 games from 2002 to 2005 before chronic pain in both knees sidelined him indefinitely in February 2006.

"I had talked to [Knicks president] Donnie [Walsh] a couple months before and he was like, 'Whenever you're ready,' " Bender said Tuesday. "When I got to that point, that's what I did."

Bender has career averages of 5.6 points and 2.2 rebounds.
 7 years ago '04        #6811
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,554 | Props total: 201 201
Augustin for Nate

Hill for Randolph

Mobley/Eddy/Al for Mcgrady/Cook

Jeffries for Blake or Jeffries for Mike James.

:) WOW that was a nice dream :)

Last edited by dogmanx23; 12-16-2009 at 03:57 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #6812
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 dogmanx23 said:
Augustin for Nate

Hill for Randolph

Mobley/Eddy/Al for Mcgrady/Cook

Jeffries for Blake or Jeffries for Mike James.

:) WOW that was a nice dream :)

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #6813
space
space
finally home after getting f**kED UP!!! at some party

The Knicks have been one of the most persistent pursuers of Tracy McGrady over the past several weeks, ESPN.com has learned.

McGrady is likely to be dealt sometime within the next seven months, either before the deadline or in a sign-and-trade.

New York has been insistent on the inclusion of Jared Jeffries, which has hurt their chances of acquiring McGrady.

Harrington, earning $10.02 million, would almost certainly be a part of any proposed trade between the Rockets and Knicks, and New York can also offer the Rockets financial relief by including the expiring contract of Cuttino Mobley (whose $9.5 million salary is being paid by an insurance company) in the deal.

Houston sees the inclusion of Jeffries as a non-starter because his salary would prevent the Rockets having max room to work with in the summer of 2010.
 7 years ago '04        #6814
space
space
Darko Milicic has revealed he has decided to play in Europe next season.

"Whatever happens, I'm going back next year," the 7-foot-1 Milicic said after Wednesday's Knicks practice at Moody Bible Institute. "It's 100-percent certain. I have to be real and not lie. I'm not going to get it done in the NBA. I'm not going to get another opportunity and there's nothing wrong with going back to Europe. I don't want to create a bad atmosphere here, but it's not working in the NBA."

Milicic was a DNP in 15 of the last 16 games. With the Knicks signing center Jonathan Bender Sunday, Milicic may not dress again this season.

sucks cuz i thought this would be his opportunity to redeem himself and show us exactly what he's capable of
 7 years ago '06        #6815
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,874 | Props total: 931 931
"CHICAGO – Despite Larry Hughes having a sore left groin and the Knicks blowing their four-game winning streak in a pitiful late-fourth-quarter collapse Tuesday night at Charlotte, Mike D'Antoni said in no uncertain terms he is NOT looking to place Nate Robinson into the rotation. "

"I'm just not going down there,'' D'Antoni said at Moody Bible Institute today. "It takes a while for the ship to turn in the ocean. It takes a while to turn back. It's going to be a slow process. We'll keep reevaluating.''

"The Knicks blew a 12-point late-third-quarter lead in falling to the Bobcats, 94-87. "
 7 years ago '06        #6816
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Knicks Could Send Jordan Hill To D-League

Al Harrington, Larry Hughes and David Lee are all in the last year of their respective contracts with the Knicks and may not be back with the team next season. But Mike D'Antoni believes he owes it to those players, the organization and the fans to make a serious push for the playoff spot.

"I just don't know how losing helps anybody anywhere at any time," he said.

If rookie Jordan Hill continues to sit, D'Antoni won't rule out sending him to the D-League for a few weeks of live competition.

7 years ago '04        #6817
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Knicks Could Send Jordan Hill To D-League
COULD? how about JUST SENT lmfao....ain't like he gonna do anything relevant unless he wants to be the black Mark Madsen and just be the head cheerleader
 7 years ago '06        #6818
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
COULD? how about JUST SENT lmfao....ain't like he gonna do anything relevant unless he wants to be the black Mark Madsen and just be the head cheerleader
I hear ya. He should definitely get some burn down there and get his confidence up in real game situations. Its obvious D'Antoni is sticking to his short rotations, and until there are roster moves, Hill has been racking up more DNP-CD's than Nate Robinson.
 7 years ago '04        #6819
space
space
head fake goes to the 3 line and banks.....that's right ppl, S.M.G's in the building
 7 years ago '04        #6820
yung jae e 2 heat pts
space
space
$682 | Props total: 0 0
 TimeIsMoney said:
D'Toni is a terrible coach why he doesn't have a ring with tons of talent. Making Nate the great a cheerleader

a ring? tons of talent? i guess you also believe david lee has the same statline as dirk. or larry hughes has the same statline as d wade.

flamer.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Best Twerking Vines
13 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Well Damn Wale - Groundhog's Day (J Cole response)
167 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jim Jones Responds To Cam'ron: You A F*ck Boy With No Honor
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside China Warns iPhones Have A Serious Problem
25 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside "Here Lies Drake... Bodied By A Acting N!gga AGAIN": Shia LaBouef Confi..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Post Ya Pick Ups December 2016
20 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
336 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chris Pratt Keeps Cropping Jennifer Lawrence Out of Photos & It Never ..
50 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy