New York Knicks

most viewed right now
 243
Image(s) inside Tekeisha69 officially cancels her show in Los Angeles
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 196
Feb 18 - Black kid who stole Florida School shooters girl, turning him into a ..
33 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 166
Image(s) inside Is B.G aka B-Gizzle snitching to the Feds? Possibly!
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 123
 Image(s) inside Karrueche Tran having withdrawals
22 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #661
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,414 | Props total: 102 102
the last game nets and knicks played in jersey i met frazier outside before the game i wanna get a pic with him with the sign
 11 years ago '04        #662
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3978 3978
maybe they dont play with out of bounds in chitown???

 11 years ago '04        #663
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3978 3978
with the record right now and the lottery picks stick to what the standings are, Knicks (should i say Bulls would be the 11th pick) and the Bulls (should i say Knicks) would get the 24th

Mavs
Suns
Spurs
Pistons
Rockets
Jazz
Bulls
Cavs
Raptors
Heat
Nuggets
Lakers
Wizards
Warriors
Clippers
Nets
Hornets
Magic
Pacers
Knicks
Bobcats
T-Wolves
Sixers
Kings
Blazers
Sonics
Hawks
Bucks
Celtics
Grizzlies
 11 years ago '06        #664
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,414 | Props total: 102 102
the whiteboy is k!lling it
 04-10-2007, 08:58 PM         #665
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant even inbound the ball
 04-10-2007, 10:07 PM         #666
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
with the record right now and the lottery picks stick to what the standings are, Knicks (should i say Bulls would be the 11th pick) and the Bulls (should i say Knicks) would get the 24th

Mavs
Suns
Spurs
Pistons
Rockets
Jazz
Bulls
Cavs
Raptors
Heat
Nuggets
Lakers
Wizards
Warriors
Clippers
Nets
Hornets
Magic
Pacers
Knicks
Bobcats
T-Wolves
Sixers
Kings
Blazers
Sonics
Hawks
Bucks
Celtics
Grizzlies
....:banghead:
 11 years ago '06        #667
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 cpalmer1 said:
section 303!!?

whould you like to borrow this

[pic - click to view]

:applause: :applause: :applause:



could have used em.....but the seats really werent all that bad...just got tickets thru one of my customers who couldnt go to the game


if i was computer literate, id upload my pics of frazier signing my ticket stub.....


but seriously....breen really laid into nate robinson saying "he's so un-proffesional....he might be one of the most unprofessional people in the nba"

he kept harping on the fact that hes hard on the knicks becuz...."why should anyone of us knick fans settle for mediocrity?...this is one of the greatest cities in the world with one of the most storied franchise in the nba in the greatest sports building in america"

when i asked him how he feels about isiah and the direction of this team, he just looked at me and grinned...

breen was actually madd cool....i seriously talked to himfor like 5 minutes....neva really liked the dude before, but he wants whats best for the knicks too....and we obviously need something to change....

i love this team, but they really fukin p!ss me off
 11 years ago '06        #668
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 945 945
We're not making the playoffs, that fantasy is over. Time to let the young kids get big minutes... It'll only help them for next season.
 11 years ago '06        #669
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,745 | Props total: 277 277
i didnt like how they were running up the score, the rivalry will start again, just wait to till this team gets healthy and play the bulls again
 11 years ago '05        #670
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
Like That Would Matter
 04-11-2007, 03:36 PM         #671
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
:applause: :applause: :applause:



could have used em.....but the seats really werent all that bad...just got tickets thru one of my customers who couldnt go to the game


if i was computer literate, id upload my pics of frazier signing my ticket stub.....


but seriously....breen really laid into nate robinson saying "he's so un-proffesional....he might be one of the most unprofessional people in the nba"

he kept harping on the fact that hes hard on the knicks becuz...."why should anyone of us knick fans settle for mediocrity?...this is one of the greatest cities in the world with one of the most storied franchise in the nba in the greatest sports building in america"

when i asked him how he feels about isiah and the direction of this team, he just looked at me and grinned...

breen was actually madd cool....i seriously talked to himfor like 5 minutes....neva really liked the dude before, but he wants whats best for the knicks too....and we obviously need something to change....

i love this team, but they really fukin p!ss me off
Thank You sports reporter DRuNk 24/7 for that was an excusive interview with Mike Breen from 7th ave and 33th street in NYC.
Back to the studio

[pic - click to view]

 11 years ago '06        #672
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 945 945
 ItIsWhatItIs said:
i didnt like how they were running up the score, the rivalry will start again, just wait to till this team gets healthy and play the bulls again
To be honest, I've missed that and the part with the Bulls rookies... a n*gga fell asleep!:sleepy: Was no point in watching the 4th quarter.
 04-12-2007, 12:02 AM         #673
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItIsWhatItIs said:
i didnt like how they were running up the score, the rivalry will start again, just wait to till this team gets healthy and play the bulls again
we've been say "oh, next year will get them". Reminder the Nets? we still aint better then them. We just need some real dogs next year to bring back Knick pride.

I want the Nets,Bulls, Nuggets and the whole eastern conference to "feel it" next year like the Knicks are a bunch of Spartans!!!!


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



Last edited by cpalmer1; 04-12-2007 at 12:04 AM..
 04-12-2007, 05:47 PM         #674
LI's Finest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i woke up this morning from a dream that leads me 2 believe that during the offseason the t-wolves will try to trade garnett .... and somethin tells me the knicks are a great fit , what ya'll think
 04-12-2007, 06:58 PM         #675
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LI's Finest said:
i woke up this morning from a dream that leads me 2 believe that during the offseason the t-wolves will try to trade garnett .... and somethin tells me the knicks are a great fit , what ya'll think
it will not happen.
 11 years ago '06        #676
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,414 | Props total: 102 102
got my sign made for tomorrow

DISHING & SWISHING
 04-12-2007, 09:45 PM         #677
LI's Finest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheKidHypno' said:
got my sign made for tomorrow

DISHING & SWISHING
postin & toastin is my favorite
 11 years ago '04        #678
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3978 3978
HA HA >>> Dishing & Swishing lmfao
 04-13-2007, 09:46 AM         #679
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheKidHypno' said:
got my sign made for tomorrow

DISHING & SWISHING
You're going to look like an idiot, LOL but I see you getting some are time with MSG.
 11 years ago '06        #680
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,414 | Props total: 102 102
 cpalmer1 said:
You're going to look like an idiot, LOL but I see you getting some are time with MSG.
thats the point :)

im gonna record the game at home and rewatch it tomorrow

i wanna get a pic with walt with my sign lol
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside The King of Los Angeles has arrived.
711 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Quavo = The First Rapper Ever To Hoop & Win 'MVP' With A Grill In His M..
64 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Zaytoven & Scott Storch cook up a beat together
80 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside A Nice Lil Perky Ass With Some Jiggle
78 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Twista NBA Allstar Weekend Fight
65 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 20
the very disgusting "pop it pal" might be the most disturbing toy of 2018
40 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
NBA Players Only: Shaq & Kobe Full Interview
82 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Them IGGY Curves
29 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy