New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
SOULJA BOY GOONS steal MIGOS ´CHAIN !!!!!
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Kidd Kidd EXPOSES Lil Wayne's Ghostwriters & SLAMS Him For His Black Li..
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Forbes Reveals The Highest Paid Athletes of All-Time
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #6741
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,714 | Props total: 2231 2231
FYI the Wizards are trying to move Mike James and his expiring 6.5 mill contract
 7 years ago '04        #6742
space
space
Knicks president Donnie Walsh is fine with coach Mike D'Antoni's decision to demote guard Nate Robinson six weeks into the season.

"Mike is in charge of that," Walsh said Saturday. "I'm supportive of whatever he does. I think it's been difficult with this team to come up with a rotation. I think he's given everybody time, so at some point he's got to come up with a rotation to win with. If a guy's not in it, he's not in it."

Robinson has been losing minutes to rookie guard Toney Douglas, mainly because of his showboating and on-court antics.

The guard received a $2 million raise from New York as a restricted free agent this past offseason.
 7 years ago '06        #6743
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,365 | Props total: 1333 1333
lets gooooo i want more wins, i dont want the jazz to end up with a top 3 pick
f**k them n*ggas
 7 years ago '04        #6744
space
space
def. gonna try and win some tickets for tonights game via twitter....nebody with that s**t, follow the Knicks for a chance to win a pair of tickets....they do this s**t about twice a week
 7 years ago '04        #6745
space
space
Knicks president Donnie Walsh said Sunday that he is not shopping forward Al Harrington despite rumors to the contrary.

Harrington may remain in New York's starting lineup for the long haul after lighting up New Jersey for 26 points, 14 rebounds and five a.ssists on Sunday afternoon.

"I'm not focused on trading Al," Walsh said. "I'm not out there trying to trade Al."

The Knicks and Bulls have been linked in rumors surrounding a possible trade involving Harrington and Tyrus Thomas.

"We're out there talking to teams to see if there's interest to see if we can get somebody who can help us," Walsh said. "That's it."
 7 years ago '07        #6746
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,538 | Props total: 279 279
larry legend going off on the blazers
 7 years ago '07        #6747
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
3 game winning streak :applause:
 7 years ago '04        #6748
space
space
hopefully Drunk got some pics from the game....i ain't buying no Christmas presents next year, would have been there tonight
 7 years ago '07        #6749
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
hopefully Drunk got some pics from the game....i ain't buying no Christmas presents next year, would have been there tonight
drunk, u better have some close ups of the c*ck
 7 years ago '04        #6750
space
space
 Truth B T0ld said:
drunk, u better have some close ups of the c*ck
gotta support the S.M.G. movement
 7 years ago '04        #6751
space
space
Even the NBA is anticipating big things out of the Knicks in 2010. The league has included them in its annual exhibition schedule for next season and, according to a league executive, the Knicks will play in Milan and Paris in early October.

The team has held training camp at Skidmore College in Saratoga Springs for the past two seasons, but next year, the team likely will hold camp at the MSG Training Center in Greenburgh before departing for Italy on Oct. 1.

The first game is tentatively slated for Oct. 3 against Armani Jeans Milano, the former team of Danilo Gallinari, in his hometown. Mike D'Antoni also played 13 seasons in Milan and coached the team from 1990-94. He spent eight seasons as a coach in Italy.

The Knicks then will travel to Paris for a preseason game against an NBA team. It will be the first time the Knicks will play overseas in 20 years. Their last European appearance came in October 1990 in Barcelona, Spain.

Knicks fix

Eddy Curry was in uniform for last night's game, which came as somewhat of a surprise to D'Antoni, who initially planned to work Curry back in during practice this week and play him Friday in New Orleans. Curry missed the previous seven games with a knee injury and worked out at the MSG Training Center while the team was on the road. D'Antoni had said Curry would be part of his tight rotation once he returned, but he remained on the bench last night mainly because he didn't get in any practice time with the team . . . It was "Garden of Dreams" night, featuring children from the foundation participating in various events during the game, such as with the Knicks City Dancers, an MSG photographer and an MSG Network reporter.
 7 years ago '04        #6752
space
space
The New York Knicks will travel to Italy next year and play at least one exhibition game in Milan, according to two people with knowledge of the team's plans.

The trip will be a homecoming of sorts for Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni, a star player and coach in Italy, as well as forward Danilo Gallinari, a native of Milan.
 7 years ago '04        #6753
space
space
The Knicks will travel to Italy next preseason to play an exhibition game in Milan, the hometown of forward Danilo Gallinari.

Gallinari said he "will probably cry" when he returns to Milan with his New York teammates next October.

"It will mean so much to me," he said of the NBA's tentative plans.
 7 years ago '04        #6754
space
space
Marc Berman reports that the final episode before the decision to bench Nate Robinson came when the guard was laughing with Dwight Howard before the Knicks' game against the Magic last Wednesday.

"I know there's a lot of little things that build up," Mike D'Antoni said. "I don't know if there was a last straw. But I do know a lot of focus is on Toney Douglas and it has a lot to do with him."

Robinson did not play for the fourth straight game in the Knicks' win over the Blazers on Monday night, the team's third consecutive victory.
 7 years ago '04        #6755
space
space
FYI Jerry'd Bayless is trying to get himself traded outta Portland
 7 years ago '06        #6756
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
FYI Jerry'd Bayless is trying to get himself traded outta Portland
I don't blame him, Pritchard is "Pritch-Slapping" himself at the moment with all this talent.

I like how he's put together one of the youngest and most talented teams in the league, but there comes a point where you have to package that young talent to bring in better QUALITY talent.

Continuing to stack talent doesn't bode well in the long run. It causes rifts in the locker room, hurts players future pay, and stunts the potential growth of these guys.

Signing Andre Miller was one of the biggest mistakes that franchise has made in a long time. I love Miller's game, but he does not mesh well AT ALL with Brandon Roy. Roy needs the ball in his hands, and a PG who can play off the ball (Blake/Bayless). Instead, he adds a vet to the mix that DOESNT EVEN PLAY...and when he does, he pushes back Bayless on the depth chart and forces Bayless to say he wants out.

It sucks that injuries are plaguing them this season, I was looking forward to watching them in the post season. But if they are still looking to compete this year, moves NEED TO BE MADE!

Miller and Bayless must net them depth and a quality big.
 7 years ago '04        #6757
space
space
Knicks center Eddy Curry is ready to return to the court on Friday, but doesn't want to mess up what his teammates have going.

New York has won four of their last five games.

"I want to try to blend in and not mess them up," Curry said. "They're really rolling right now. I don't want to be the reason we lose the game. It's going to be touchy for me. I trust Coach puts me in there when he feels I'm ready."

Curry added that he doesn't care if he's trade bait as some rumors suggest, he just wants to play basketball.

"Trade bait?" he asked reporters. "I'm going to relish any moment I can to play. Whether playing me to trade me, or playing me because they want to win games, it doesn't matter to me. I just want to get out there. Although I don't want to be traded."
 7 years ago '06        #6758
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
ESPN Insider has a piece written by David Thorpe that ranks the Top 20 Sophomores in the game today. It's been kind of like a "Power Ranking" article that's being updated throughout the season.

Anyone have the full article?

I know these are Thorpe's Top 5, as of the moment...
1. Brook Lopez
2. Marc Gasol
3. Jason Thompson
4. Ersan Ilyasova
5. Russel Westbrook

And Thorpe had some interesting comments about my boy Danilo Gallinari that I could not believe anyone affiliated with ESPN would ever say giving praise to something/someone Knicks related....

8. Danilo Gallinari, Knicks | Previous rank: 13
The Knicks are on the upswing, and Gallo is part of the reason why. He continues to be a shooting threat and has scored in double figures in three of their recent wins. He's also making defensive contributions, adding 1.8 steals and 1.3 blocks so far in December.

Knicks fans are surely envisioning his skills meshing well with a certain MVP-caliber 3-man. I'll put it another way: If Gallo was a Cav, Cleveland would be the best team in basketball.
:surprised:
 7 years ago '04        #6759
space
space
hearing s**t like that only makes me say f**k YOU to everybody on here and at MSG who laughed when i was the only Gallo supporter

S.M.G. PPL
 7 years ago '06        #6760
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
hearing s**t like that only makes me say f**k YOU to everybody on here and at MSG who laughed when i was the only Gallo supporter

S.M.G. PPL
You know I single-handedly started the "USA" chants before the selection. I'll go the Walsh-route when I state "I was misinformed". But you know from the second he became a Knick, though I was pissed at the selection, I didn't boo. And the more I read up on him, and the more highlights reels I watched. I started to (dare I say?) love the c*ck?

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
161 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Introduction to Pizzagate
124 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Air Jordan 11 Space Jam On Feet
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pink Toe With Ridiculous Buns
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Alien: Covenant Footage Just Screened And The Reactions Are In
29 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING First Official Trailers
170 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I can't believe I'm on this page right now....
44 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
126 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy