most viewed right now
Video inside The Real Eyes Wide Shut
56 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Demon taking an innocent child’s innocence
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #6681
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 riga89 said:
Ahhhh where have you been? We tried to sign Jason Williams and he used us to get to Orlando. The Knicks have major issues that won't be fixed for a while. They need to land a bonafied superstar in the draft. Alahhh....... Brandon Jennings. Hello!!!! They just need to go with the best available guard in the draft and stop trying to get the next best big man.

HIRE MARK JACKSON!!!

Haven't seen you in a minute, whats good riga89?

Can someone wake me up in July?
 11-26-2009, 06:50 AM         #6682
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Larry Hughes mix
 9 years ago '06        #6683
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
Happy Thanksgiving to my Knicks contingent!

Thankfully, the blowout loss to Sacramento made me throw up everything I ate yesterday...so I gots plenty of room for this turkey!
 11-26-2009, 09:01 AM         #6684
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Knicks vs Kings highlights

9 years ago '04        #6685
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3979 3979
Eddy Curry sat out Wednesday's game against the Kings after re-injuring his left knee in the first half of the Knicks' loss to the Lakers Tuesday night. An MRI showed no structural damage, but neither Curry nor the Knicks sounded optimistic that the veteran center would be available for Friday's game in Denver.

"I've still got a little pain. I'm going to give it tonight and tomorrow to calm down and we'll reevaluate it on Friday," Curry said Wednesday. "I want to (play); I definitely want to get out there. But we've got to see. We've got to be smart about it. The MRI was good. Now it's just about controlling the swelling and the pain and getting back out there."
 9 years ago '04        #6686
space
space
Donnie Walsh disagreed with Ron Artest's a.ssertion on Tuesday that players don't want to play in New York because they are "afraid" of the media and demanding fans.

Walsh did not return phone calls, but in an e-mail the Knicks president wrote, "A lot of players want that atmosphere as well."

Coach Mike D'Antoni said he didn't think the New York spotlight is too bright for a player to perform effectively.

"There's truth in everything," D'Antoni said. "It is a place you're expected to perform. But I don't know how other players view it. They have to answer it themselves. But you guys [the media] aren't that tough."
 9 years ago '06        #6687
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 Rhymes4Days said:
Knicks vs Kings highlights

There was highlights in this game?

11-26-2009, 09:25 AM         #6688
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
There was highlights in this game?

Duhon's brick.
 9 years ago '06        #6689
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,414 | Props total: 102 102
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Happy Thanksgiving to my Knicks contingent!

Thankfully, the blowout loss to Sacramento made me throw up everything I ate yesterday...so I gots plenty of room for this turkey!

happy thanksgiving everyone.....i guess we can be thankful the knicks don't play today

they better win on wed, ill be in the building
 11-27-2009, 10:56 AM         #6690
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn I see no end to this f**kery! Why would a Superstar want to come here! As of right now I blame this all on D Walsh and when we dont land King James he needs to be fired immediately. He needs to call Iverson out of retirement give him a 1 year deal then wait to see what happens in freeagency then sign him again.

Damn f**k!!
 9 years ago '06        #6691
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 7thWonder said:
Damn I see no end to this f**kery! Why would a Superstar want to come here! As of right now I blame this all on D Walsh and when we dont land King James he needs to be fired immediately. He needs to call Iverson out of retirement give him a 1 year deal then wait to see what happens in freeagency then sign him again.

Damn f**k!!
I know Thanksgiving is over, but I just wanted to thank the good lord that Donnie Walsh is our GM and not our impatient Knicks fanbase!
 9 years ago '04        #6692
space
space
Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni will consider moving guard Nate Robinson into the starting lineup.

Robinson upset D'Antoni last week when he attempted a shot at the wrong basket against the winless Nets.

"We're searching," D'Antoni said after the team fell to 3-12 on Wednesday night. "Everything should be -- and is -- up in the air. We're trying to figure out 6, 7, 8 guys that can bring it every night and have some level of consistency. I'll think about it."

Robinson has averaged 19.6 points in New York's last three games.
 9 years ago '07        #6693
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
DUDU JUST GOT INJURED!!!!

:dancingcool:
 9 years ago '07        #6694
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
....wow duhons back in

f**k my life.
 9 years ago '08        #6695
AC_89 255 heat pts255
space
space
$43,548 | Props total: 20936 20936
What's the point of starting Nate??? Dude won't be here next year let td start and get him some experience
 11-28-2009, 08:08 AM         #6696
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
I know Thanksgiving is over, but I just wanted to thank the good lord that Donnie Walsh is our GM and not our impatient Knicks fanbase!
PATIENCE? n*gga we 3-13, the worst team in Knicks History. And correct me if I am wrong but being the worst team in the history of the organisation is not the way to lure a Superstar. And who made Donnie Walsh a savior? I live in Indiana and aint no one here crying for him back. I don't remember him winning no chamionships for the Pacers.

And no one gonna get happy at the end of this year with the Tank For ?????? s**t!
 11-28-2009, 08:09 AM         #6697
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Someone tell me why when Duhon got hurt I smiled a little on the inside?
 11-28-2009, 12:24 PM         #6698
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Knicks vs Nuggets Top Plays
 9 years ago '04        #6699
space
space
Nuggets coach George Karl doesn't think the Knicks are being fair to coach Mike D'Antoni.

New York has a roster littered with players in the final year of their contracts as they look to preserve cap space for this coming summer.

Karl thinks a coach in D'Antoni's situation is being "thrown to the wolves."

"The history of the game that I don't understand, that I don't think has a lot of success is going to the bottom and trying to sign a great free agent," Karl said Friday night. "I think it's a lack of respect to coaches. When you go to the bottom, that coach gets fired 90 percent of the time. You throw that coach to the wolves."

The Knicks aren't going to fire D'Antoni, despite their 3-13 record, but Karl says all the losing will get to the coach.

"Losing will strangle a coach," Karl said. "I don't like the philosophy. I don't think it's been a home run. I think you strikeout as often as you hit home runs with it. I praised Donnie Walsh, but the philosophy of what he's trying to do is difficult to coaching, miserable to coaching. It's the philosophy of personnel people that drives me a little crazy."

9 years ago '04        #6700
space
space
Knicks forward Darko Milicic told FanHouse that he will strongly consider playing in Europe next season.

Like fellow 2003 draft class members LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh, Milicic can become a free agent after the 2009-10 season.

"The NBA for me is not the way that I want to be," said Milicic. "Looking forward, the stuff that I'm looking for is for me to play and for to me enjoy playing. I think right now the only spot for me is Europe.

"Because growing up and playing basketball, I needed the ball in my hands. I used to create for myself and I used to create for others. I used to play a lot. That's the kind of stuff I'm looking for. And for me to get that in the NBA right now, I don't think so. And I've got to be real."

Milicic is making $7.54 million in the final year of his contract. He has career averages of 5.4 points and 4.0 rebounds.

"I'm not blaming other people," Milicic said of his struggles. "I'm not crying about it. Basketball is just a game. And stuff happens. If I wasn't the second pick, who knows what would have happened? If I was some other pick, you could look back and say what would have happened.

"It's past. It's behind me. I'm going to decide after this year what I'm going to do, stay here or go back to Europe and play. I will decide after this season is over ... I'll go home and clear my mind ... I'll talk to the people that I care about and people who care about me."

While Milicic says he isn't blaming other people, he still doesn't understand why Detroit took him with the second pick in 2003 if they didn't plan to play him.

"I never understand why people are still talking about me as the second pick," Milicic said. "But I never got a chance to play. Why take me as the second pick if you're not going to play me for three years? They never let me get a chance. I still don't get it ... I never asked to be the second pick. I just wanted to play basketball."
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mrs. Officer
34 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sexy Ass Mya Ingesting Loads of Healthy Protein
86 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
SC Africa won the world cup 2018, Congrats !
152 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
She will make you pick up a book for the first time in years
52 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside You remember the little girl from "are we there yet"?
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Adrien Broner Beat Up Last Nite By Jeezy Goon Boston George In Houston ..
182 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Steph out here giving Warriors fans a heart attack
43 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA YOOO TYRONN LUE just sneakily CURVED LEBRON JAMES at Summer League :mjlmfao:
36 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy