New York Knicks

most viewed right now
audio inside [Tha Carter 5] Lil Wayne - Start This sh-t Off Right (Ft. Mannie Fresh)
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
80 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Homeless man builds pimped out setup under freeway equip with guest roo..
76 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Kylie Jenner Calls 21 Savage A B**ch
23 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-24-2009, 08:09 AM         #6681
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj ac said:
Starting lineup should be Douglas,chandler,gallo,lee and darko
WTF :iough:
 7 years ago '07        #6682
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,536 | Props total: 278 278
 Born_Loser said:
The Kings have offered Kenny Thomas to the Knicks for Nate Robinson and Jared Jeffries, sources tell ESPN.

Jeffries is slated to make $6.8 million for 10-11, which would make re-signing David Lee difficult given New York's plans to sign two max free agents in 2010.

Thomas is set to make $8.7 million next season.

This would become the third trade completed by the Knicks on Thursday should it be agreed upon.
 Born_Loser said:
The Knicks have again rejected the Kings in their most recent attempt to pry away Nate Robinson by taking on Jared Jeffries, in a trade that would have sent Kenny Thomas to New York.
 7 years ago '04        #6683
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
space
$40,638 | Props total: 2138 2138
Eddy Curry's foul on Rajon Rondo was upgraded to a Flagrant 2 by the NBA
 7 years ago '04        #6684
space
space
Lakers forward Ron Artest believes that many of his fellow NBA players are afraid of all that comes along with playing in New York.

The Knicks are expected to chase top-level free agents, like LeBron James, this coming offseason.

"I think people need to stop being scared and go to New York," Artest said. "They're scared. They're so scared of the pressure and the media. I'm like, pardon my language, but I'm like, --- the media and --- everybody that's putting pressure on you. That's how I would take that.

"That's why I went to St. John's," he continued. "People were like, 'Don't go to St. John's because you don't need the distractions.' I was like, 'I'm going here because I want to go here.' If I wanted to play for the Knicks, I would play because I wanted to play and I wouldn't feel no pressure from anybody."

Artest added that he believes LeBron is one player that could handle the pressures of New York.
 7 years ago '08        #6685
AC_89 147 heat pts147
space
space
$33,795 | Props total: 5530 5530
 Born_Loser said:
Lakers forward Ron Artest believes that many of his fellow NBA players are afraid of all that comes along with playing in New York.

The Knicks are expected to chase top-level free agents, like LeBron James, this coming offseason.

"I think people need to stop being scared and go to New York," Artest said. "They're scared. They're so scared of the pressure and the media. I'm like, pardon my language, but I'm like, --- the media and --- everybody that's putting pressure on you. That's how I would take that.

"That's why I went to St. John's," he continued. "People were like, 'Don't go to St. John's because you don't need the distractions.' I was like, 'I'm going here because I want to go here.' If I wanted to play for the Knicks, I would play because I wanted to play and I wouldn't feel no pressure from anybody."

Artest added that he believes LeBron is one player that could handle the pressures of New York.
:applause:
 7 years ago '07        #6686
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,787 | Props total: 2719 2719
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
nate hughes chandler gallo lee should be the starting 5....douglas harrington and hill as the top 3 players gettin burn off the bench hill has looked good in the limited minutes hes played and he actually plays defense
 7 years ago '06        #6687
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 INF4MOUS said:
nate hughes chandler gallo lee should be the starting 5....douglas harrington and hill as the top 3 players gettin burn off the bench hill has looked good in the limited minutes hes played and he actually plays defense
Nate should be the starting pg of the Harlem Globetrotters.
 7 years ago '07        #6688
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,787 | Props total: 2719 2719
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Nate should be the starting pg of the Harlem Globetrotters.
they play better with him in there though. hes much better offensively and for the pick and roll cuz hes an actual scoring threat nobody respects duhon off the pick and roll because they know hes gona pass and when we usually come back its when nate or douglas is at point and duhon is on the bench

we shouldve signed jason williams though

Last edited by INFAMOUS; 11-25-2009 at 08:18 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #6689
riga89 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,037 | Props total: 114 114
 INF4MOUS said:
they play better with him in there though. hes much better offensively and for the pick and roll cuz hes an actual scoring threat nobody respects duhon off the pick and roll because they know hes gona pass and when we usually come back its when nate or douglas is at point and duhon is on the bench

we shouldve signed jason williams though
Ahhhh where have you been? We tried to sign Jason Williams and he used us to get to Orlando. The Knicks have major issues that won't be fixed for a while. They need to land a bonafied superstar in the draft. Alahhh....... Brandon Jennings. Hello!!!! They just need to go with the best available guard in the draft and stop trying to get the next best big man.

HIRE MARK JACKSON!!!
 7 years ago '06        #6690
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 riga89 said:
Ahhhh where have you been? We tried to sign Jason Williams and he used us to get to Orlando. The Knicks have major issues that won't be fixed for a while. They need to land a bonafied superstar in the draft. Alahhh....... Brandon Jennings. Hello!!!! They just need to go with the best available guard in the draft and stop trying to get the next best big man.

HIRE MARK JACKSON!!!

Haven't seen you in a minute, whats good riga89?

Can someone wake me up in July?
 11-26-2009, 07:50 AM         #6691
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Larry Hughes mix
 7 years ago '06        #6692
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Happy Thanksgiving to my Knicks contingent!

Thankfully, the blowout loss to Sacramento made me throw up everything I ate yesterday...so I gots plenty of room for this turkey!
 11-26-2009, 10:01 AM         #6693
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Knicks vs Kings highlights

7 years ago '04        #6694
space
space
Eddy Curry sat out Wednesday's game against the Kings after re-injuring his left knee in the first half of the Knicks' loss to the Lakers Tuesday night. An MRI showed no structural damage, but neither Curry nor the Knicks sounded optimistic that the veteran center would be available for Friday's game in Denver.

"I've still got a little pain. I'm going to give it tonight and tomorrow to calm down and we'll reevaluate it on Friday," Curry said Wednesday. "I want to (play); I definitely want to get out there. But we've got to see. We've got to be smart about it. The MRI was good. Now it's just about controlling the swelling and the pain and getting back out there."
 7 years ago '04        #6695
space
space
Donnie Walsh disagreed with Ron Artest's a.ssertion on Tuesday that players don't want to play in New York because they are "afraid" of the media and demanding fans.

Walsh did not return phone calls, but in an e-mail the Knicks president wrote, "A lot of players want that atmosphere as well."

Coach Mike D'Antoni said he didn't think the New York spotlight is too bright for a player to perform effectively.

"There's truth in everything," D'Antoni said. "It is a place you're expected to perform. But I don't know how other players view it. They have to answer it themselves. But you guys [the media] aren't that tough."
 7 years ago '06        #6696
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Rhymes4Days said:
Knicks vs Kings highlights

There was highlights in this game?

11-26-2009, 10:25 AM         #6697
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
There was highlights in this game?

Duhon's brick.
 7 years ago '06        #6698
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,383 | Props total: 65 65
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Happy Thanksgiving to my Knicks contingent!

Thankfully, the blowout loss to Sacramento made me throw up everything I ate yesterday...so I gots plenty of room for this turkey!

happy thanksgiving everyone.....i guess we can be thankful the knicks don't play today

they better win on wed, ill be in the building
 11-27-2009, 11:56 AM         #6699
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn I see no end to this f**kery! Why would a Superstar want to come here! As of right now I blame this all on D Walsh and when we dont land King James he needs to be fired immediately. He needs to call Iverson out of retirement give him a 1 year deal then wait to see what happens in freeagency then sign him again.

Damn f**k!!
 7 years ago '06        #6700
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 7thWonder said:
Damn I see no end to this f**kery! Why would a Superstar want to come here! As of right now I blame this all on D Walsh and when we dont land King James he needs to be fired immediately. He needs to call Iverson out of retirement give him a 1 year deal then wait to see what happens in freeagency then sign him again.

Damn f**k!!
I know Thanksgiving is over, but I just wanted to thank the good lord that Donnie Walsh is our GM and not our impatient Knicks fanbase!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Best Twerking Vines
13 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Well Damn Wale - Groundhog's Day (J Cole response)
167 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jim Jones Responds To Cam'ron: You A F*ck Boy With No Honor
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside China Warns iPhones Have A Serious Problem
25 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside "Here Lies Drake... Bodied By A Acting N!gga AGAIN": Shia LaBouef Confi..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Post Ya Pick Ups December 2016
20 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
336 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chris Pratt Keeps Cropping Jennifer Lawrence Out of Photos & It Never ..
50 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy