New York Knicks

most viewed right now
 153
Image(s) inside Tyrone looking for boonk
19 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 152
NBA *SHOTS FIRED* DRAYMOND GREEN DISSES THE HOUSTON ROCKETS AHEAD OF THE GAME ..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 116
Image(s) inside Instagram clowning boosies pants
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 115
ROSS babymom about to expose him for some bullsh-t..
21 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #6661
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

 11-22-2009, 04:41 PM         #6662
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
D'Toni is a horrible coach. Why did he keep Duhon in the game to do NOTHING?
 11-22-2009, 05:34 PM         #6663
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TimeIsMoney said:
Hey guys we all know Duhon is a bum. I was shocked when i look at the player props on sportsbook and saw a Duhon Prop. I said hey this might be a ONCE IN A LIFE TIME CHANCE to play a Chris Duhon UNDER vs a lock down defender!!!

Chris Duhon (Knicks) Total Points+Rebounds+Assists - Must Start
Points+Rebounds+Assists
Points+Rebounds+Assists 11/22/09(13:05 ET)
Under 15.5 (-115)
he played major minutes plus OT and only drops 10 total :applause:

This guy won't have a job next year.
 8 years ago '05        #6664
Doe Stacks 
space
avatar space
space
$4,682 | Props total: 117 117
Wilson Chandler is a bum. Thats why we lost.
 11-22-2009, 09:43 PM         #6665
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Top 10 plays vs Celtics
 11-23-2009, 10:50 AM         #6666
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doe Stacks said:
D'Toni is a moron for playing Duhon large minutes in the clutch, its like 4 vrs 5 when hes on the court. Thats why we lost.
Fixed.
 8 years ago '06        #6667
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
I'm tired of Duhon as well, but it's sad because that is the only guy he really trusts with the ball.

I think the way Nate was playing he should have been in with Hughes handling the PG duties down the stretch, especially when we were becoming somewhat stagnant on the offense.

D'Antoni's rotations thus far have been questionable, but to call him a "horrbile coach" is utterly ridiculous. Can we at least wait til the goal year of 2010 before we pass judgment on how one coach's a bunch of scrub's who won't even be on the roster come next season?
 8 years ago '05        #6668
Doe Stacks 
space
avatar space
space
$4,682 | Props total: 117 117
 TimeIsMoney said:
Fixed.
n*gga please. Did you not see how pus*y and scared Wilson looked out there everytime he touched the ball? How you let Paul Peirce reject your jumpshot? His game is trash..Duhon is no better though.
 8 years ago '07        #6669
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 TimeIsMoney said:
Fixed.
i didnt like how gallo didnt get any PT in the OT either

dantoni needs to smarten up
 8 years ago '04        #6670
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
The NBA says Eddy Curry's flagrant foul on Rajon Rondo from Sunday's game is "under review". An announcement could come tomorrow if there will be further punishment. Curry called it "a bonehead play" made out of frustration.
 8 years ago '06        #6671
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
The NBA says Eddy Curry's flagrant foul on Rajon Rondo from Sunday's game is "under review". An announcement could come tomorrow if there will be further punishment. Curry called it "a bonehead play" made out of frustration.
It was nice to see some "Fire and Desire" out of Eddy. At least he's come back with a sense of urgency.
 8 years ago '08        #6672
AC_89 189 heat pts189
space
avatar space
space
$38,314 | Props total: 12208 12208
Starting lineup should be Douglas,chandler,gallo,lee and darko
 8 years ago '05        #6673
Doe Stacks 
space
avatar space
space
$4,682 | Props total: 117 117
 dj ac said:
Starting lineup should be Douglas,chandler,gallo,lee and darko
:iough:
 11-24-2009, 07:09 AM         #6674
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj ac said:
Starting lineup should be Douglas,chandler,gallo,lee and darko
WTF :iough:
 8 years ago '07        #6675
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 Born_Loser said:
The Kings have offered Kenny Thomas to the Knicks for Nate Robinson and Jared Jeffries, sources tell ESPN.

Jeffries is slated to make $6.8 million for 10-11, which would make re-signing David Lee difficult given New York's plans to sign two max free agents in 2010.

Thomas is set to make $8.7 million next season.

This would become the third trade completed by the Knicks on Thursday should it be agreed upon.
 Born_Loser said:
The Knicks have again rejected the Kings in their most recent attempt to pry away Nate Robinson by taking on Jared Jeffries, in a trade that would have sent Kenny Thomas to New York.
 8 years ago '04        #6676
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
Eddy Curry's foul on Rajon Rondo was upgraded to a Flagrant 2 by the NBA
 8 years ago '04        #6677
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
Lakers forward Ron Artest believes that many of his fellow NBA players are afraid of all that comes along with playing in New York.

The Knicks are expected to chase top-level free agents, like LeBron James, this coming offseason.

"I think people need to stop being scared and go to New York," Artest said. "They're scared. They're so scared of the pressure and the media. I'm like, pardon my language, but I'm like, --- the media and --- everybody that's putting pressure on you. That's how I would take that.

"That's why I went to St. John's," he continued. "People were like, 'Don't go to St. John's because you don't need the distractions.' I was like, 'I'm going here because I want to go here.' If I wanted to play for the Knicks, I would play because I wanted to play and I wouldn't feel no pressure from anybody."

Artest added that he believes LeBron is one player that could handle the pressures of New York.
 8 years ago '08        #6678
AC_89 189 heat pts189
space
avatar space
space
$38,314 | Props total: 12208 12208
 Born_Loser said:
Lakers forward Ron Artest believes that many of his fellow NBA players are afraid of all that comes along with playing in New York.

The Knicks are expected to chase top-level free agents, like LeBron James, this coming offseason.

"I think people need to stop being scared and go to New York," Artest said. "They're scared. They're so scared of the pressure and the media. I'm like, pardon my language, but I'm like, --- the media and --- everybody that's putting pressure on you. That's how I would take that.

"That's why I went to St. John's," he continued. "People were like, 'Don't go to St. John's because you don't need the distractions.' I was like, 'I'm going here because I want to go here.' If I wanted to play for the Knicks, I would play because I wanted to play and I wouldn't feel no pressure from anybody."

Artest added that he believes LeBron is one player that could handle the pressures of New York.
:applause:
 8 years ago '07        #6679
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2739 2739
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
nate hughes chandler gallo lee should be the starting 5....douglas harrington and hill as the top 3 players gettin burn off the bench hill has looked good in the limited minutes hes played and he actually plays defense
 8 years ago '06        #6680
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 INF4MOUS said:
nate hughes chandler gallo lee should be the starting 5....douglas harrington and hill as the top 3 players gettin burn off the bench hill has looked good in the limited minutes hes played and he actually plays defense
Nate should be the starting pg of the Harlem Globetrotters.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 70
Michael Jackson was an as-hole lowkey lmao
197 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
Video inside Hell Rell Get's Knocked Out in NYC Street.
229 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 52
Article inside Pharrell Shares More Secrets From His Legendary Skincare Routine
154 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
#nation:
36 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Wifin this lil Snowflake
71 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Kevin James: Donna Was Killed Off Kevin Can Wait Because 'We Were Runn..
53 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Oct 16 - Escaped inmates walk back to jail after smoking pot, visiting..
51 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
hoodrat but fu-k that!!!!!!
48 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy