New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside Orlando brown finally exposes what detective Vlad been doing for years.
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Soulja Boy Running to Godfather 50 for help in his beefs
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Orlando Brown going into graphic detail on what happened with him & Raven in t..
31 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #6621
AC_89 148 heat pts148
space
space
$33,892 | Props total: 5648 5648
What if Utah gets John wall with our pick?
 7 years ago '06        #6622
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 TheKidHypno' said:
i just don't want utah to get a good pick from us
 dj ac said:
What if Utah gets John wall with our pick?
Does it really matter?

I mean, the pick is gone and there's nothing we can do about it. The pick, Curry, and Jeffries are the last holdovers of Isiah's tarnished legacy. At least the pick is going to a Western Conference team and the player picked won't be k!lling us on the regular.

We really need to get over this whole "We have to compete so Utah gets a worse pick" deal. We should focus more towards the development of our youth, which worries me about the recent Iverson rumors.

Believe it or not, I'm actually on board to bring in Ivy...but only if there are further shakeups in the roster. If we bring on Iverson I want Nate, No Sharrington, and Duhon OUT OF HERE!

It's obvious that Walsh needs to shake things up, and a move such as this would peek interest from the casual fan. Its low risk-high reward, but it still pains me to think we'd be bringing on another player who will freeze out Gallo while taking quality PT from TD.

If we can shed those players (while obviously still trying to shed JJ and Plaxico) from our roster, Iverson actually makes sense (did I just say that?). He's a proven "go-to" guy down the stretch that is actually a TRUE veteran presence (not ideal, but time spent). This team has been lackluster thus far and Ivy would infuse heart back into this roster.

I dunno, I'm torn....I don't care either way.
 11-17-2009, 05:33 AM         #6623
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Knicks suck. ILL WILL is a bum.
 7 years ago '07        #6624
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,536 | Props total: 278 278
i hope we bring in ivo, y the f**k not?

our team is 1 & f**king 9. its not like AIs is gonna hinder gallos growth, our team doesnt even pass him the ball to begin with

we need anything at this point. duhon is just not a starter

low risk/high reward... lets do it
 7 years ago '06        #6625
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Follow Mike D'Antoni's Twitter...

7 years ago '04        #6626
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,711 | Props total: 2231 2231
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

twitter police told me that account is not verified
 7 years ago '04        #6627
space
space
Monte Ellis an idiot, n*gga stay crying about wanting to leave GS but he signed that big a.ss contract.....n*gga wanna bounce that bad, he's just gonna have to man up and try to get a buy out and just try to get a smaller portion of that big money next year since they'll be a few teams out there...would still love to have him on this squad but that contract can stay in GS
 7 years ago '06        #6628
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,350 | Props total: 1315 1315
go ahead and bring in AI, why not
might aswell have fun while we lose this season
 7 years ago '06        #6629
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
twitter police told me that account is not verified
 7 years ago '06        #6630
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
@ the c*ck is coming
wow i just noticed that s**t
 7 years ago '04        #6631
Jae_Hood_354 91 heat pts91
space
space
$7,466 | Props total: 1192 1192
i think if we pickup iverson that can sway someone in the off season to play for us
 11-18-2009, 08:30 AM         #6632
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

Eddy Curry is practicing today...I feel like I'm watching an episode of 'The Biggest Loser'.
 7 years ago '04        #6633
space
space
The Knicks are considering Allen Iverson as a free-agent option, but the Hall of Fame guard is "a long shot" to land in New York.

Knicks president Donnie Walsh called Iverson a long shot and after Tuesday's practice coach Mike D'Antoni avoided calling Iverson a good fit for the team.

"He's been a force in this league for God knows how long," D'Antoni said. "I'm not taking anything away from him. At the same time, there's a lot of organization stuff to talk about.

"I think it's what Donnie suggested. We'll look into it, see if it makes sense. If it does, the organization will do whatever it can do to make us better. He has unique ability."

The New York Post is reporting that there is a growing belief that Walsh is floating around the idea of adding Iverson solely to motivate his players.
 7 years ago '04        #6634
space
space
One team official from the New York Knicks said there is at least a 50-50 chance that the club will pursue Allen Iverson, but another source said that is even more likely.

“It’s a given,” said the person, who was not authorized by the team to discuss private deliberations. “They’re going to make the biggest play for him.”

The decision rests with the team president, Donnie Walsh, and ultimately with James Dolan, the Madison Square Garden chairman. There are strong indications that Coach Mike D’Antoni is already sold on the idea.

The Knicks declined to pursue Iverson this summer, believing that the roster was strong enough to win 35 to 40 games and contend for a playoff spot.

New York is now interested in Iverson out of a strong need, according to the source.
 7 years ago '06        #6635
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
still confuses me how Duhon starts
 7 years ago '04        #6636
space
space
good comeback, eh
 7 years ago '07        #6637
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,536 | Props total: 278 278
Big step: Eddy Curry plays a little
By Henry Abbott

It wasn't the flashiest performance of the night, but it was meaningful. After a summer of losing weight, and early season of injuries and ridicule, Knick big man Eddy Curry checked into an NBA game tonight with 1:32 left in the first quarter.

The miserable Knicks were down five to the Pacers at the time. Just two minutes later, the Pacers hadn't scored again, and Curry knocked home his first bucket of the season which gave the Knicks their first lead of the game.

In 12 minutes of play, Curry finished with 12 points, on four shots, to go with four rebounds, three turnovers and four fouls. The Knicks were plus-nine while Curry was in the game, and beat the Pacers by seven to double their win total of the season.

It may not seem like much. But remember, when Eddy Curry was nothing but a bad contract, the Knicks' future was dicey. If he's a productive player, whether the Knicks trade him or keep him, then the Knicks get to choose between keeping him as a post player to pair with a premium free agent, or trade him for an expiring contract (and the cap space to sign another top shelf free agent next summer).

For Eddy Curry, the biggest player on the NBA's biggest-market team, any production is big production, and this game was a promising start.
 7 years ago '07        #6638
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,892 | Props total: 181 181
Haven't been on here in a while fellas... been busy with school.

I never thought AI would do well in the system b/c he could possibly stunt players growth (Danilo, Wil, TD). But he's still my fav player of all time, and I would be stoked as hell to see AI in a Knicks jersey.

f**k it... do it Donnie....
 7 years ago '07        #6639
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,892 | Props total: 181 181
Oh yeah... Duhon is stinking up the joint this yr but damn, is it me or does Wil need a rest for another month to get healed up?
 11-19-2009, 05:53 AM         #6640
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Donnie Walsh The 7 Dawg says bring in AI and send Duhon's a.ss to the bench where he belongs!

Oh and Eddie Curry is a monster in the post!
Home      

most viewed right now
Rick Ross still using 50 Cent's paper to open up franchises at will
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Adidas Ultra Boost 3.0. Releasing Dec. 6 @ 11am ET / 8am PT.
15 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Puzzle: Only 10% People Can Find All The 6 Words Hidden In This Image...
55 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy finishes whole pizza while getting drilled by Chris Hansen
166 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shia LaBeouf Victim Drake Dragged For Weed Plate 'Views' Inexplicable ..
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy