most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kylie Jenner
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside piink__bombshell
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #6621
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
Follow Mike D'Antoni's Twitter...

7 years ago '04        #6622
Born_Loser|M 91 heat pts91
space
space
$41,249 | Props total: 2772 2772
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

twitter police told me that account is not verified
 7 years ago '04        #6623
space
space
Monte Ellis an idiot, n*gga stay crying about wanting to leave GS but he signed that big a.ss contract.....n*gga wanna bounce that bad, he's just gonna have to man up and try to get a buy out and just try to get a smaller portion of that big money next year since they'll be a few teams out there...would still love to have him on this squad but that contract can stay in GS
 7 years ago '06        #6624
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,643 | Props total: 2121 2121
go ahead and bring in AI, why not
might aswell have fun while we lose this season
 7 years ago '06        #6625
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
twitter police told me that account is not verified
 7 years ago '06        #6626
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
@ the c*ck is coming
wow i just noticed that s**t
 7 years ago '04        #6627
Jae_Hood_354 95 heat pts95
space
space
$7,589 | Props total: 1402 1402
i think if we pickup iverson that can sway someone in the off season to play for us
 11-18-2009, 08:30 AM         #6628
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

Eddy Curry is practicing today...I feel like I'm watching an episode of 'The Biggest Loser'.
 7 years ago '04        #6629
space
space
The Knicks are considering Allen Iverson as a free-agent option, but the Hall of Fame guard is "a long shot" to land in New York.

Knicks president Donnie Walsh called Iverson a long shot and after Tuesday's practice coach Mike D'Antoni avoided calling Iverson a good fit for the team.

"He's been a force in this league for God knows how long," D'Antoni said. "I'm not taking anything away from him. At the same time, there's a lot of organization stuff to talk about.

"I think it's what Donnie suggested. We'll look into it, see if it makes sense. If it does, the organization will do whatever it can do to make us better. He has unique ability."

The New York Post is reporting that there is a growing belief that Walsh is floating around the idea of adding Iverson solely to motivate his players.
 7 years ago '04        #6630
space
space
One team official from the New York Knicks said there is at least a 50-50 chance that the club will pursue Allen Iverson, but another source said that is even more likely.

“It’s a given,” said the person, who was not authorized by the team to discuss private deliberations. “They’re going to make the biggest play for him.”

The decision rests with the team president, Donnie Walsh, and ultimately with James Dolan, the Madison Square Garden chairman. There are strong indications that Coach Mike D’Antoni is already sold on the idea.

The Knicks declined to pursue Iverson this summer, believing that the roster was strong enough to win 35 to 40 games and contend for a playoff spot.

New York is now interested in Iverson out of a strong need, according to the source.
 7 years ago '06        #6631
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
still confuses me how Duhon starts
 7 years ago '04        #6632
space
space
good comeback, eh
 7 years ago '07        #6633
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,546 | Props total: 295 295
Big step: Eddy Curry plays a little
By Henry Abbott

It wasn't the flashiest performance of the night, but it was meaningful. After a summer of losing weight, and early season of injuries and ridicule, Knick big man Eddy Curry checked into an NBA game tonight with 1:32 left in the first quarter.

The miserable Knicks were down five to the Pacers at the time. Just two minutes later, the Pacers hadn't scored again, and Curry knocked home his first bucket of the season which gave the Knicks their first lead of the game.

In 12 minutes of play, Curry finished with 12 points, on four shots, to go with four rebounds, three turnovers and four fouls. The Knicks were plus-nine while Curry was in the game, and beat the Pacers by seven to double their win total of the season.

It may not seem like much. But remember, when Eddy Curry was nothing but a bad contract, the Knicks' future was dicey. If he's a productive player, whether the Knicks trade him or keep him, then the Knicks get to choose between keeping him as a post player to pair with a premium free agent, or trade him for an expiring contract (and the cap space to sign another top shelf free agent next summer).

For Eddy Curry, the biggest player on the NBA's biggest-market team, any production is big production, and this game was a promising start.
 7 years ago '07        #6634
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,970 | Props total: 282 282
Haven't been on here in a while fellas... been busy with school.

I never thought AI would do well in the system b/c he could possibly stunt players growth (Danilo, Wil, TD). But he's still my fav player of all time, and I would be stoked as hell to see AI in a Knicks jersey.

f**k it... do it Donnie....
 7 years ago '07        #6635
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,970 | Props total: 282 282
Oh yeah... Duhon is stinking up the joint this yr but damn, is it me or does Wil need a rest for another month to get healed up?
 11-19-2009, 05:53 AM         #6636
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Donnie Walsh The 7 Dawg says bring in AI and send Duhon's a.ss to the bench where he belongs!

Oh and Eddie Curry is a monster in the post!
 7 years ago '04        #6637
space
space
Allen Iverson has told a.ssociates he is prepared to come to the New York Knicks.

"We wouldn't be considering it if we thought we were functioning well and we're not," Walsh said of the Knicks, who went into last night's game against the Pacers with a 1-9 record. "And I want to make sure if we do something like this it's the right thing to do."

Walsh said if the Knicks do offer Iverson a contract it will likely be for the $1.4 million veteran's minimum.
 11-19-2009, 10:45 AM         #6638
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no eddy curry highlights, big c?
 7 years ago '06        #6639
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 TimeIsMoney said:
no eddy curry highlights, big c?
give him time...i'm sure they'll be up.

*BL* - Any news on Gallo's back? He seemed to be stretching it out all 2nd half and didn't really have an impact on the game. I heard Isola reported that he was complaining about having a "stiff" back. Any news on Gallo having this stiffy?
 7 years ago '04        #6640
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
give him time...i'm sure they'll be up.

*BL* - Any news on Gallo's back? He seemed to be stretching it out all 2nd half and didn't really have an impact on the game. I heard Isola reported that he was complaining about having a "stiff" back. Any news on Gallo having this stiffy?
saw a snippet somewhere saying it wasn't nothing to write home about but it's a weird week, only news that's been dropping our way so far is A.I. possibly being a Knick by the end of the week
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Review
21 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T.I. Molested on stage and not having it
192 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside U smoking with Sarah?
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Baltimore comedian Dave Butler DESTROYS heckler
140 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Boris Kodjoe Outchea Tryna Turn His Son Into A Battyboi. Jaden Smith 2..
170 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BLACK PANTHER - Martin Freeman Confirmed Set Photos Surface
30 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jan 22 - General Mattis has already executed 31 air strikes on ISIS
248 comments
1 day ago