New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Personality Test: What Did You See First?
83 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Doesn't Skip Ass Day!
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kanye back in the Studio with Pete Rock and a bunch of Nintendo Wii Games
24 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL #TNF : The Game of the Year : Oakland Raiders Vs. Kansas City Chiefs Gamed..
1170 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #6601
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,358 | Props total: 1321 1321
keep Duhon on the bench, Douglas doing good for us starting
i'll let nate start when he comes back tho
 7 years ago '09        #6602
Ricky Towel 127 heat pts127
space
space
$15,325 | Props total: 268 268
 - Streetz - said:
keep Duhon on the bench, Douglas doing good for us starting
i'll let nate start when he comes back tho
im starting to like douglas
 7 years ago '07        #6603
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,537 | Props total: 279 279
yet another game duhon has more turnovers than points

jennings gets 32 & 9 tonight

jordan hill glued to the bench

1-8

utah has our pick

..:guns12:
 7 years ago '08        #6604
AC_89 148 heat pts148
space
space
$33,901 | Props total: 5652 5652
That whole 4th quarter was just brutal
 7 years ago '08        #6605
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,610 | Props total: 366 366
shout out to the homie TD doing his thing for my hometown Knickerbockers

too bad the Knicks still suck and we still lost =[....TD needs to work on his passing also, 1 a.ssist in each of his last 3 games, which is surprising to me, cus although he is a scoring PG, he use to get off a good amount of dimes back in college
 7 years ago '04        #6606
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,711 | Props total: 2231 2231
If the Knicks find themselves struggling to woo LeBron James and Dwyane Wade, who can become free agents next summer, they'll likely turn their attention to the players such as Chris Bosh and Joe Johnson, who are expected to headline the next tier of potential free agents at season's end. Regardless of how much money the Knicks will have to spend, there's no guarantee of landing a superstar given the state of the franchise, and because James grew up in Ohio and Wade appears to be staying put in Miami - on Tuesday Heat owner Micky Arison said he had "every indication" that Wade wants to finish his career where it started. And while Bosh isn't the same caliber of player, he has already and quite infamously laughed at the idea of playing in New York. But luring Johnson may not be that hard of a sell. The Hawks guard, who was at the Garden taking on the Knicks last night, played for Mike D'Antoni early in his career and credits the coach for putting him on the path to success. -- NY Daily News
 7 years ago '04        #6607
space
space
Jamal Crawford is on course to finally break his ignominious streak of playing more NBA games without ever making the playoffs (604). Crawford's Hawks, which won 47 games last season, are 6-2 after last night's 114-101 win over the Knicks at the Garden. But Crawford believes that steak would have ended for him last season if Knicks team president Donnie Walsh didn't trade him and Zach Randolph last Nov. 21 in the name of 2010 cap room. The Knicks were 6-5 when the deals were made. They went on to finish 32-50 season. The Knicks still haven't recovered, talent-wise and are still without a go-to guy who wants to take the big shot -- Crawford's staple. "Yes, we would've made the playoffs last year," Crawford said. "I think [39] wins was the playoffs. We would've gotten in." -- NY Post
 11-13-2009, 06:53 AM         #6608
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Truth B T0ld said:

:jawdrop:
Holy s**t WTF happened to Eddie Curry. Oh yeah I hope he ready to go in Beast Mode now.

n*gga lookin Skinny as s**t!!!
 7 years ago '06        #6609
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
Damn, longest week ever.

death in the family explains the MIA...I want to know the Knicks excuse. Haven't watched all the games I've missed yet, but I'll catch up this weekend. However, I DID watch this most recent abysmal performance by the Knicks.

Though we all walked into this 09 season knowing this was just a test-run before the 2010 season, this team is worse than we could have been imagined. I like the fact that our young guns are getting some shine, and proving themselves early...it's just unfortunate that for whatever reasons, D'Antoni continues to play the vets.

BLOW THIS ROSTER UP! DEVELOP OUR YOUTH!
 7 years ago '06        #6610
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Nate being Nate...
It's all unraveling. Nate Robinson got into a verbal spat with a.ssistant Herb Williams. Robinson came back from a six-game absence and couldn't shoot (3-of-9) but shot off his mouth to Williams, who tried to tell Robinson about positioning on an offensive set. Robinson yelled at Williams and turned away. Williams waved his hand at Robinson in disgust.

11-14-2009, 12:50 PM         #6611
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CORRECTION

El Fuerte said:
shout out to the homie TD "DOING WHAT TONEY DOUGLAS DO" for my hometown Knickerbockers

too bad the Knicks still suck and we still lost =[....TD needs to work on his passing also, 1 a.ssist in each of his last 3 games, which is surprising to me, cus although he is a scoring PG, he use to get off a good amount of dimes back in college
 7 years ago '04        #6612
space
space
The Knicks are 1-9 through their first 10 games this season, the worst start in the franchise's history.

Golden State defeated New York 121-107 on Friday night to send the Knicks to their sixth straight loss.

"I just thought our lack of f!ght was the most disappointing thing," Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni said after the loss.

"It's bad, there's no doubt about it. We've got three days off, we'll practice hard and we'll try to figure out something better and see who wants to come forward."
 7 years ago '04        #6613
space
space
Toney Douglas wears No. 23 for the New York Knicks and he isn't ready to make a commitment to yield the number, regardless of what LeBron James said.

"It really doesn't matter to me what he said about the number thing. I don't really have a comment about it good or not, it really doesn't affect me," said Douglas, who said he has been wearing No. 23 since he was three years old because his favorite player at the time was wearing it. "I always looked up to him, he was my favorite basketball player, so I always wore that number because I liked Michael Jordan."
 7 years ago '06        #6614
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
Toney Douglas wears No. 23 for the New York Knicks and he isn't ready to make a commitment to yield the number, regardless of what LeBron James said.

"It really doesn't matter to me what he said about the number thing. I don't really have a comment about it good or not, it really doesn't affect me," said Douglas, who said he has been wearing No. 23 since he was three years old because his favorite player at the time was wearing it. "I always looked up to him, he was my favorite basketball player, so I always wore that number because I liked Michael Jordan."
TD is GANGSTA!

By far my favorite TD pic...
 11-14-2009, 09:56 PM         #6615
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
.... we picked whom over brandon jennings again?... oh yeah
 7 years ago '07        #6616
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,537 | Props total: 279 279
@ that headcase jennings going off for 55 tonight. the next marbury for sure

great stuff passing on him donnie. hill is clearly what this team needed

Last edited by Truth B T0ld; 11-15-2009 at 01:32 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #6617
space
space
thx for ditching me on MW2 Hypno
 7 years ago '04        #6618
space
space
Eddy Curry is set to make his season debut on Wednesday at Indiana. Mike D'Antoni is planning to insert the center in the first half and will monitor his progress from there.

Curry has shed a significant amount of weight and overcome injuries to get himself in playing shape.

"He hasn't played in a year and a half," D'Antoni said. "What he showed me was that he was in shape and he's still rusty. He did pretty good."
 7 years ago '04        #6619
space
space
Donnie Walsh confirmed that the Knicks are interested in signing Allen Iverson once the guard clears waivers.

Iverson and the Grizzlies parted ways after a tumultuous start to the season.
 7 years ago '06        #6620
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
 Born_Loser said:
thx for ditching me on MW2 Hypno
i had to go to work

i hope we get iverson

we have NOTHING to lose and everything to gain

i just don't want utah to get a good pick from us
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
60 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
179 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
245 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo shows off Super Mario Run & Nintendo Switch on Tonight Show
55 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Trevor Noah Spittin Real on The Breakfast Club
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
288 comments
2 days ago