New York Knicks

most viewed right now
NBA Kyrie Irving Asked For A Trade Because LeBron Hinders Teammates
235 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Let's Go Champ! Shannon Briggs SUSPENDED After Piss Tests Dirtier Than ..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
"demonic" goat born in argentina
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Usher New $10 Mil Lawsuit for Exposing ANOTHER Woman to STD
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #6581
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 338 338
i hope your being sarcastic

douglas needs to be starting, he was out there doin the damn thing tonight... but dantoni drew up some str8 bulls**t outta that timeout

not to mention he benched a hot gallo for no sharrington who ended up ruining the game with his chucking .. d'anphony is k!lling me right now, 1-7
 11-10-2009, 01:36 AM         #6582
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why not give Antonio Daniels a try??
 8 years ago '04        #6583
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
"Eddy Curry: The Comeback, Part V" is unveiled today. The Knicks, who suffered a 95-93 loss to the Jazz at the Garden last night, are so desperate, coach Mike D'Antoni is even looking forward to center Curry making his long-awaited return to practice today. Curry is believed to be in the 305-pound range. Part of the Knicks' desperation to make him a viable player is to increase his nonexistent trade value. If they can deal his contract, which runs through 2011, the Knicks could be in position to sign two maximum contracts in 2010 free agency. Asked about Curry's new weight loss, D'Antoni cracked: "He looks good. I might want to date him." -- NY Post
 8 years ago '04        #6584
space
space
've gotten enough indications from sources that the Knicks would still have zero interest in Allen Iverson, no matter how desperate things get with the team in it's current state. They had two chances to acquire Iverson over the past year, from when Denver was looking to deal him last season and then when he was a free agent over the summer. Both times, I'm told, the Knicks declined. Walsh before tonight's game against the Jazz included the phrase "Depends who it is" within his reply to a question I asked about if he would look into making trades to salvage the season if the team's poor start continued. He did, however, confirm that he would look into trades, as long as it did not negatively impact the 2010 plan. "I'm not going to throw away our ability to get better in the future," he said. -- Newsday
 8 years ago '04        #6585
space
space
Knicks' president Donnie Walsh is not happy about the team's 1-7 record. But his priority is to continue preparing for a free-agent splurge in eight months that he hopes will convert the Knicks from bottom dweller to winner virtually overnight. That goal limits Walsh's ability to improve the team this season.

"I won't accept it. I won't accept it," Walsh said of the Knicks' poor start. "I'm not used to losing, so this isn't easy for me. Yet, I know the best way for this franchise to go is the way we're going and the fastest way."
 8 years ago '04        #6586
space
space

[pic - click to view]

've waited since late June for a night like this. Al Trautwig looked at me like I had five heads when I leaped from my chair in excitement after the Knicks took Toney Douglas 29th overall in the NBA Draft. (Watch this to see what I mean.)

But I knew the Knicks got a steal with this kid from Florida State.

I knew Douglas would compete at the highest of levels. I knew he would score, but not this soon.

His performance in Monday night's loss to the Jazz showed more than potential, it showed an example. Douglas is far from cementing his place as one of the premier rookies in the NBA, but he showed what happens when you compete on every possession, display effort and prepare yourself mentally.

His 21 points in 23 minutes might have been the best all-around performance by a Knicks guard this season.

Let's see if it continues on Wednesday against the Hawks.
 8 years ago '04        #6587
space
space
Eddy Curry returned to practice on Tuesday and according to Barbara Barker of Newsday, the center looks noticeably leaner.

"He looks good," Mike D'Antoni said. "It's good to get him on the court and get started. We'll see how long this process is. Physically, he looks good."

Curry said he is looking forward to playing again.

"It's sure good to be back," Curry said after practice on Tuesday. "I would love to be back on the court. I can't wait until I'm in a game."

Working with strength coach Greg Brittenham since training camp, Curry may now weigh less than 300 pounds.
 8 years ago '07        #6588
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
Eddy Curry's backkkkkkk

enlarge the video. peep around the :42 mark... :wow: :wow:

:applause:
 8 years ago '07        #6589
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space

[video - click to view]

:jawdrop:
 8 years ago '08        #6590
AC_89 175 heat pts175
space
space
$37,221 | Props total: 10416 10416
 Truth B T0ld said:

:jawdrop:
He looks like plaxico
 11-10-2009, 05:09 PM         #6591
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eddy Curry is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hes a beast in great shape!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope he gets PT
 8 years ago '04        #6592
space
space
Even if Knicks center Eddy Curry doesn't warrant his deal that pays him $11.3 million next season, now Mike D'Antoni can play him, and maybe team president Donnie Walsh can trade him. "He's done really hard work to get to this point. He got his body in order, and I'm hoping the work he did will help him. He's working two, three times a day to get there, and he did it, so he's to be congratulated," said Walsh, who wouldn't say exactly how much weight Curry lost but said, "A lot. A lot. " -- NY Post
 8 years ago '07        #6593
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
Pretty Tone gettin the start tonight :applause:
 8 years ago '04        #6594
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,057 | Props total: 633 633
curry lost weight now, man lemme find out. saw him doin an interview on msg and he wasnt lookin fat or chubby at all
 8 years ago '06        #6595
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,689 | Props total: 4730 4730
keep Duhon on the bench, Douglas doing good for us starting
i'll let nate start when he comes back tho
 8 years ago '09        #6596
Ricky Towel 127 heat pts127
space
space
$15,400 | Props total: 378 378
 - Streetz - said:
keep Duhon on the bench, Douglas doing good for us starting
i'll let nate start when he comes back tho
im starting to like douglas
 8 years ago '07        #6597
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
yet another game duhon has more turnovers than points

jennings gets 32 & 9 tonight

jordan hill glued to the bench

1-8

utah has our pick

..:guns12:
 8 years ago '08        #6598
AC_89 175 heat pts175
space
space
$37,221 | Props total: 10416 10416
That whole 4th quarter was just brutal
 8 years ago '08        #6599
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,763 | Props total: 1270 1270
shout out to the homie TD doing his thing for my hometown Knickerbockers

too bad the Knicks still suck and we still lost =[....TD needs to work on his passing also, 1 a.ssist in each of his last 3 games, which is surprising to me, cus although he is a scoring PG, he use to get off a good amount of dimes back in college
 8 years ago '04        #6600
space
space
If the Knicks find themselves struggling to woo LeBron James and Dwyane Wade, who can become free agents next summer, they'll likely turn their attention to the players such as Chris Bosh and Joe Johnson, who are expected to headline the next tier of potential free agents at season's end. Regardless of how much money the Knicks will have to spend, there's no guarantee of landing a superstar given the state of the franchise, and because James grew up in Ohio and Wade appears to be staying put in Miami - on Tuesday Heat owner Micky Arison said he had "every indication" that Wade wants to finish his career where it started. And while Bosh isn't the same caliber of player, he has already and quite infamously laughed at the idea of playing in New York. But luring Johnson may not be that hard of a sell. The Hawks guard, who was at the Garden taking on the Knicks last night, played for Mike D'Antoni early in his career and credits the coach for putting him on the path to success. -- NY Daily News
Home      

most viewed right now
The most disrespecful line in the history of rap
198 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Authorities Shut Down Two Major Dark Web Markets
102 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Two Bee Stings A Camel Toe And A Jackass
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jul 20 - OJ SIMPSON WEARS YEEZY BOOST TO PROBATION HEARING!
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Did Black Panther & Susan Storm Cross The Line?
98 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Nav & Metro Boomin - Perfect Timing (OUT NOW)
38 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jul 20 - Texas woman traveling with 4-year-old daughter found with $2M..
81 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Living In Texas Versus Living In New York
412 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy