New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
87 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ye hopped on the blonde hair wave
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Travis kelce embarrassing that overrated piece of sh*t Marquette King
29 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #6561
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,712 | Props total: 2231 2231
Donnie Walsh had no problem with what his former colleague, Larry Bird, said in regards to LeBron James hopefully staying in Cleveland.

"I have no problem with what Larry said," Walsh said Wednesday. "I love Larry. I'm not surprised he'd say that, either."

Walsh laughed when he heard Bird's comments.

"He talks about guys staying in their state, right?" Walsh said. "Well, I wish he had stayed in Indiana. You know, it might have made my life a little easier with the Pacers if he came out of Indiana State and went right to us."
 7 years ago '04        #6562
space
space
Donnie Walsh said Eddy Curry will be evaluated Sunday and is expected to be practicing with the Knicks by Tuesday.

There has been some speculation that Curry is now under 310 pounds but another rumor is that Curry knows the Knicks will try to trade him and is not eager to a.ssist the team in that effort.

After recurring injuries to Curry during training camp, Walsh, perhaps under the direction of James Dolan, ordered Curry to workout and condition himself away from team practices.
 7 years ago '06        #6563
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
Donnie Walsh said Eddy Curry will be evaluated Sunday and is expected to be practicing with the Knicks by Tuesday.

There has been some speculation that Curry is now under 310 pounds but another rumor is that Curry knows the Knicks will try to trade him and is not eager to a.ssist the team in that effort.

After recurring injuries to Curry during training camp, Walsh, perhaps under the direction of James Dolan, ordered Curry to workout and condition himself away from team practices.
:angry16::angry16::angry16::angry16::angry16:
 11-06-2009, 01:00 AM         #6564
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Drunk, gimme the winner and why. line is 8.5 and total 205
 7 years ago '04        #6565
space
space
This may only seem like a basketball game to everybody else, but for the Knicks, their fans and the city, tonight represents LeBron James' unofficial recruiting visit. "I've never teased the New York media by saying I was coming to New York or playing for the Knicks," James said Thursday. "I say the same thing every time. When July 1 gets here, I'm going to approach it like a businessman and approach it for the best fit for LeBron and his family. I've been a Cav for seven years now and I've never given any indication I was leaving. ... I did the three-year contract for a reason, I'm going to leave my options open." James, who can become the prized catch of the 2010 free-agent class, is expected to decide between re-signing with his hometown Cleveland Cavaliers and rescuing the downtrodden Knicks. -- NY Daily News
 7 years ago '04        #6566
space
space
In his 23 years as an NBA executive, Donnie Walsh said he'd never seen anything like the focus on next summer's free-agent class. In fact, he spent most of his career in Indiana, where superstar Reggie Miller played his entire career. Walsh was constantly afraid he'd lose Miller. "I always thought New York was going to try to get him," he said with a smile. -- Cleveland Plain Dealer
 11-06-2009, 04:47 PM         #6567
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Come on, Drunk. Help me go 7-0 in Knick games. Spread is 8-8.5 and total 200.
 7 years ago '04        #6568
space
space
^

u really need to get a hold of urself
 7 years ago '04        #6569
space
space
Kevin Rudolf getting booed = classic msg moment
 7 years ago '04        #6570
space
space
With 6:02 left in the fourth quarter, as the Knicks were making a late spirited run (read: making the score respectable) against the Cavaliers, Toney Douglas was called for a foul while playing some tenacious defense against Delonte West.

After the whistle, West, who has plenty of issues on his mind right now, threw the ball at Douglas, was called for a technical foul and had some choice words for the Knicks rookie. Choice enough that Douglas wouldn't repeat them after the game.

"No comment," he said. "I'm not looking for any drama."

Whatever West did say, LeBron James felt compelled to go over to Douglas, who went to the bench after the foul.

"He just said to keep my head up," Douglas said. "That I'm all right."

James also made it a point to talk to another young Knick. After the game, he and Danilo Gallinari, who had 17 points and made 4 of 8 from three-point range, met on the court.

"He told me to keep working, keep doing my thing," Gallinari said, "and keep working on my back strength."

It's interesting that James would make note of Gallinari's back situation. Is it a clear sign that James is paying close attention to things here in New York?

"It's a good feeling that he respects me," Gallinari said. "That's already a good thing."

LeBron often has done this with young players. In fact, a few seasons ago he stopped Nate Robinson on the court after a game at the Garden and offered him similar encouragement.

Donnie Walsh before the game said he is expecting Eddy Curry back on the court "pretty soon now."

It seems most likely that Curry will be reincorporated during a four-day break between games following the Nov. 13 game against the Warriors. Walsh raved about what he saw when he evaluated Curry on Thursday. "When you see him, he's totally different," Walsh said.

How much weight has he lost? "A lot," he said.

It may sound as if Walsh is merely trying to promote nothing but positives about a player he'll likely try to trade to clear cap space, but a few other people I spoke with who have seen Curry say Walsh isn't embellishing.

We'll see.

Walsh also almost conceded that he and his staff made a mistake in passing on Brandon Jennings, the rookie PG who is off to a great start with the Milwaukee Bucks. "Going into the draft," Walsh said, "I did not have a feel for Brandon Jennings' game."

We'll get a feel for it Saturday when the Knicks face Jennings and the Bucks in Milwaukee.

Walsh explained that he went to Italy for the Eurobasket camp expecting to see Jennings, but Jennings did not participate in the camp. The Knicks had Jennings in for a predraft workout and, from what I heard at the time, he more than held his own against Tyreke Evans. But Walsh admitted that the lack of scouting information the team had on Jennings, the high schooler who skipped college for a pro year in Europe, was the issue.

"I had him in and he looked good," Walsh said. "But he looked yuong and had a lot ahead of him. But then when I went to Vegas and I saw him play, I thought, 'Wow, this guy could be very good.' I still am glad we took Jordan Hill, but I think Brandon Jennings is going to be a good player. And he's getting an opportunity to play, so it's a tough comparison now because Jordan is not."

Hill did finally get off the bench tonight against the Cavs. He played 4:46 and scored six points with two turnovers, all in the second quarter.
 11-07-2009, 12:26 AM         #6571
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
^

u really need to get a hold of urself
 7 years ago '04        #6572
space
space
The Cavaliers defeated the Knicks 100-91 on Friday night in their only visit to Madison Square Garden of the season.

Of course, LeBron James and his pending free agency monopolized the headlines.

"It's this building," James said after the game. "This building's very special."

Fans cheered LeBron all night, with some holding up signs that counted down the days until he officially hits the free agent market.
 11-07-2009, 01:13 PM         #6573
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
The Cavaliers defeated the Knicks 100-91 on Friday night in their only visit to Madison Square Garden of the season.

Of course, LeBron James and his pending free agency monopolized the headlines.

"It's this building," James said after the game. "This building's very special."

Fans cheered LeBron all night, with some holding up signs that counted down the days until he officially hits the free agent market.
Who cares what LeBron says man. Useless mfn post.
 7 years ago '07        #6574
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,538 | Props total: 279 279

dear god, this is the worst knicks team ive ever seen

getting blown out by the BUCKS? wow

Last edited by Truth B T0ld; 11-07-2009 at 08:22 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #6575
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,538 | Props total: 279 279
66-35 at the half

:rolll augh:
 11-07-2009, 09:24 PM         #6576
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Truth B T0ld said:
66-35 at the half

:rolll augh:
Finally lost on a Knick game. Took these bums +5
 7 years ago '04        #6577
space
space
 TimeIsMoney said:
Who cares what LeBron says man. Useless mfn post.
almost as useless as Drunk covering YOUR spread?
 7 years ago '04        #6578
space
space
The fact that the Knicks are playing like this in the second week of the season is alarming. One long-time NBA scout says the Knicks aren't running hard at either end of the court. And there is a growing sentiment that a lot of the players are looking to get their numbers at the expense of the rest of the team. The Knicks have seven players whose contracts expire on July 1. Most - if not all - will not be back because in order to sign a potential free agent such as LeBron James, the Knicks will have to renounce their free agents. Publicly, the players say they are committed to the season. But privately, they understand that they don't have a future in New York, therefore it is difficult for them to have an emotional investment in the present and future of the organization. That's the short-term risk the Knicks were willing to take for the long-term good of the franchise. However, for the Knicks to barely be competitive in their first seven games doesn't reflect well on both D'Antoni and team president Donnie Walsh. At the very least, the new regime was brought in to change the culture in the post-Isiah, post-Marbury era. That has yet to occur. Instead, expectations and accountability are at an all-time low. -- NY Daily News
 7 years ago '04        #6579
space
space
The Knicks are in chaos as they take their 1-6 record into tonight's game vs. the Jazz to begin a four-game homestand. Duhon's role as starting point guard is under intense scrutiny again. With backup Nate Robinson still out with an ankle sprain, Duhon's starting job is safe until Robinson returns. D'Antoni yanked Duhon 2:32 into the third quarter Saturday for good. Duhon scored one point, committed three turnovers, and was 0 for 4 from the field. Duhon is shooting 25 percent, has played sloppy and looks like what everyone in the league figured he was in the summer of 2008 -- a good backup. "I thought he [was] struggling and took him out," D'Antoni said. "He's not the only guy, but he's struggling right now. Hopefully, we can get him out of it." -- NY Post
 7 years ago '04        #6580
space
space
If nothing else, the losing will all but force Mike D'Antoni to play Eddy Curry, a.ssuming Curry is available within the next couple of weeks. Curry would give the Knicks a much-needed post presence. Curry, however, won't give the Knicks much of a presence on the defensive end, which makes him no different than the rest of his teammates. -- NY Daily News
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 7 - Japanese Youth Have Found a Way To Marry a Person Without Dating
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Orlando brown finally exposes what detective Vlad been doing for years.
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 7 - ‘Scumbag’: Internet attacks Santorum for telling Dreamer to lea..
121 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
276 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Wasabi thot
11 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy