New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Spanish Milf Adult Film Star(You Saving Her?)
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Pete Rock Goes in on Young Thug for Hassling Airport Workers
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Brother photoshops sister with Chief Keef and sends out Christmas cards
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
SOULJA BOY GOONS steal MIGOS ´CHAIN !!!!!
144 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #6541
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 dre4dollas said:
Thank you for your team sucking and allowing us to get a win on our first home game.

Y'all will be talking about offseason moves before Christmas...
Getting tired of talking to yourself in your little 1 page thread?

At least we have a future...unfortunately for you, you're going to be stuck in mediocrity for years to comes.
 7 years ago '06        #6542
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
If the Yanks were to clinch it tomorrow night, the parade would most likely be on Friday...does anybody else know who is going to be in town on Friday???

[pic - click to view]

Hopefully he gets to experience what it is like to win in NY!!!
 7 years ago '08        #6543
AC_89 148 heat pts148
space
space
$33,912 | Props total: 5669 5669
Wow Larry hughes went from out of the rotation to starting and actually playing well
 11-03-2009, 05:38 PM         #6544
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Drunk, you not gonna try and help me go 82-0 in Knick games? we favored by 4 against Indy and total is 226
 11-03-2009, 06:03 PM         #6545
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
If the Yanks were to clinch it tomorrow night, the parade would most likely be on Friday...does anybody else know who is going to be in town on Friday???

[pic - click to view]

Hopefully he gets to experience what it is like to win in NY!!!
F Bron. Rather have Chris Paul and Joe Johnson. Then all we need is a solid big man.

Chris Paul/Nate/Duhon
Joe Johnson/Wilson Chandler
Gallo/ AL
Lee/ Hill
_____/Darko

:wow:

Last edited by TimeIsMoney; 11-03-2009 at 06:04 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #6546
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,714 | Props total: 2231 2231
^

been saying that since jump street, don't really care if we get LBJ or not, would rather have a big man and a real PG so Duhon can move to being a back up
 11-04-2009, 07:00 AM         #6547
dre4dollas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Getting tired of talking to yourself in your little 1 page thread?

At least we have a future...unfortunately for you, you're going to be stuck in mediocrity for years to comes.
riiiiiiiiight...and just like I predicted you are talking offseason moves before christmas..better yet thanksgiving, y'all remind me of my Oakland Raiders

2010 everyone is gonna stay where they at now...if anything they are going to play for the Nets. Mediocrity or not...we will still bang on yall.........2009, 2010, 2015....whenever.

You dont have a future or a present...you got the perfect username..that bottle got you on stupid mode.

lakers fans was the first to stop s**tting on the bobcats...you mention bobcats around them they shut up.. you and the rest of your clowns will learn sooner or later.

back to my one page thread....... to talk about a real team
 11-04-2009, 03:08 PM         #6548
joeycoughdrops 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Go Bucks!!:greetings10:
 11-04-2009, 03:21 PM         #6549
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Drunk, you like the Pacers +5?
 7 years ago '06        #6550
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 TimeIsMoney said:
Drunk, you like the Pacers +5?
No, not really.

Murphy is hurt and not likely to play, meaning Granger would probably play the 4 with Rush and Jones at the wings. They'd be going with a smaller, more uptempo team that is down a shooter playing right into the Knicks hands.

If D'Antoni sticks to the same SL as he played against the Hornets, which I'm sure he will, Chandler will not be undersized at the 4 and would be able to matchup with Granger negating any advantage the Pacers might have had by slotting him at the PF position.

Any Center against "The Doorman" David Lee is a mismatch in my opinion, but Hibbert is prone to being foul prone. If we can get his a.ss in trouble early the Knicks should have no problem with this one.

But again, just my opinion.

*EDITS*

Also take into consideration that this team is getting itself up for its big matchup at home against Bron and the Cavs. Not only that, but they can feed off the energy of the fans in the crowd as they continue to update the Yankees WS game on the scoreboard.

Last edited by DRuNk 24/7; 11-04-2009 at 04:10 PM..
 11-04-2009, 04:14 PM         #6551
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
No, not really.

Murphy is hurt and not likely to play, meaning Granger would probably play the 4 with Rush and Jones at the wings. They'd be going with a smaller, more uptempo team that is down a shooter playing right into the Knicks hands.

If D'Antoni sticks to the same SL as he played against the Hornets, which I'm sure he will, Chandler will not be undersized at the 4 and would be able to matchup with Granger negating any advantage the Pacers might have had by slotting him at the PF position.

Any Center against "The Doorman" David Lee is a mismatch in my opinion, but Hibbert is prone to being foul prone. If we can get his a.ss in trouble early the Knicks should have no problem with this one.

But again, just my opinion.

*EDITS*

Also take into consideration that this team is getting itself up for its big matchup at home against Bron and the Cavs. Not only that, but they can feed off the energy of the fans in the crowd as they continue to update the Yankees WS game on the scoreboard.
Pick a side, sissy. Or either say the line is right on point.
 7 years ago '06        #6552
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
I did pick my side...

I said NO, that I don't like the Pacers +5.

The line is pretty much on point, but the Knicks should cover.
 7 years ago '04        #6553
space
space
S.M.G.'s in the building
 11-04-2009, 08:53 PM         #6554
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pacers(Indiana)
Knicks(NewYork) 11/04/09(19:40 ET)
Pacers(Indiana) +5 (-110)

7 years ago '06        #6555
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 TimeIsMoney said:
Pacers(Indiana)
Knicks(NewYork) 11/04/09(19:40 ET)
Pacers(Indiana) +5 (-110)

Good for you playa...Why do you bother asking if you don't listen to my suggestions anyway? I'm done wasting my time. Good call on the play, I don't know what made you take Indy there...but kudos to you.

This game was worse than the home opener. Facing a depleted and undersized team who's star player played like du doo and getting embarrassed is not a good look. Hughes reverted back to his old ways and Harrington played 1 on 5 the whole second half. Lee's statline was impressive but played horribly on the defensive end.

But who cares?

We just won the World Series!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #6556
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
We just won the World Series!!!!

Friday @ 11am, will try to make it
 7 years ago '04        #6557
space
space
Chris Duhon entered Wednesday averaging almost 40 minutes per game, about five more than Mike D'Antoni had in mind at the start of the season. A double-overtime loss at Charlotte, then an overtime loss to the 76ers inflated that number, but the key to getting it down is rookie Toney Douglas' development, D'Antoni said. "When I get comfortable with Toney �" the Knicks' coach said, leaving the thought hanging. "I'm comfortable in the first half. The second half, I'm a little �" -- Bergen Record
 11-05-2009, 11:51 AM         #6558
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[quote=DRuNk 24/7;14736467] Good for you playa...Why do you bother asking if you don't listen to my suggestions anyway? I'm done wasting my time. Good call on the play, I don't know what made you take Indy there...but kudos to you.

There are some teams in this league that we should never trust and definitely the Knicks are in the top of this list. They are coming from an impressive win against the Hornets at home by 117-111, earning their first win of the season. Note that they outscored the Hornets by 40-30 in the fourth quarter and they showed a good sense of urgency to get their first win. Curiously, the Pacers will bring that sense of urgency to the court tonight and I expect that this fact to work favorably for them.

Last night the Pacers were destroyed at home from the Nuggets by 93-111 and the game was basically over after the first quarter because the Pacers were outscored in that span by 13-30. The Nuggets showed a dominating defense through the game and were the aggressors, as they went for the charity stripe 41 times vs just 24 from the Pacers. These two characteristics won’t be matched tonight by the Knicks because they aren’t known of having such intangibles. In the second half and without Troy Murphy (by the way he is out for this contest), Pacers head coach Jim O’Brien used Danny Granger at the PF position and I believe that he will use Granger tonight in this position once again.

The Pacers are 0-3, but they faced three teams that will likely have positive records: Atlanta, Miami and Denver, so this will be their first real “winnable” game of the season. A unit constituted by Ford, Rush, Jones, Granger and Hibbert can outscore the Knicks and they will have the emotional edge of being still winless in the season and they will be fired up for tonight’s contest.. Meanwhile the Knicks are primed for a letdown after their big win against the Hornets and my fair line for this contest is them to be favored by just one ball possession. With us getting value on the Pacers in here, I’ll be taking Indiana.

I listened to you when you liked us against the Bobcats, and you agreed with the Over in the Sixers game. So i don't know why you think you're wasting time? I like your insight and it'll help me in the future IMO. I just felt Knicks were the square play for those reasons up top, and possible look ahead.

Last edited by TimeIsMoney; 11-05-2009 at 12:00 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #6559
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
I can definitely agree that yesterday could have been a trap game in looking forward to Friday night and LeBron, but that was probably the only thing I'd have worried about in last night's game.

The Knicks matched up perfectly, especially with Granger at the 4. The Knicks, like you said, are just one of those teams that can't be trusted when laying down.
 7 years ago '06        #6560
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
I made a GAMETHREAD for Friday night's Nationally Televised Game against the Cavs.

I know plenty of you have voiced your opinion on LBJ, so I do apologize for the theme of the thread. But in all honesty, that's all we're going to be hearing about until he signs the extension on the dotted line.

It's only fitting that he is in NY on the day New York celebrates a championship. This could honestly be one of the most important dates in Knicks history, despite what some of you guys care to say.

So enjoy the game, enjoy the parade...Enjoy the thread. I'm sure there will be plenty of ish talking going down on this one especially considering we will likely take another a.ss whoopin' on National TV.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Maliah can get it boy damn
40 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
101 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside which heaux you trynna turn into a housewife??
170 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pink Toe With Ridiculous Buns
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Air Jordan 11 Space Jam On Feet
79 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
167 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING First Official Trailers
186 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ye hopped on the blonde hair wave
144 comments
23 hours ago