New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside ARIANA GRANDE and MADONNA TWERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlamagne hanging out with Tomi Lahren in Times Square
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 2 - Girl who was bullied kills herself in front of her family
45 comments
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Conor McGregor Speaks on Boxing License & Next Move
20 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #6481
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,536 | Props total: 278 278
 jsmooth-117 said:
With the 1st pick in the 2010 NBA DRAFT the Utah Jazz select John Wall
:applause:
 7 years ago '04        #6482
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
space
$40,638 | Props total: 2138 2138
"Dolphins have the Wildcat offense. Knicks have the Scarecrow: no brains."
 7 years ago '06        #6483
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,320 | Props total: 1293 1293
once again
if only the rest of the team played up to the same level as Lee
will be winning
 7 years ago '06        #6484
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
danilo
 7 years ago '06        #6485
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
smh, duhon needs to be benched

Last edited by Blah; 10-30-2009 at 09:24 PM..
 10-30-2009, 09:18 PM         #6486
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Drunk = the man, picking me winners
 7 years ago '04        #6487
space
space
Chris Duhon told the media that his teammates were not serious about Friday's game in Charlotte. Duhon said the Knicks dropped their double overtime loss against the Bobcats by not preparing properly prior to tip-off.

"They were fooling & joking around. Weren't taking game seriously, nobody was focused, even in layup line," wrote Tina Cervasio. "When they realized they could come back, it was too late."

The Knicks were down 19 points after one period but mounted a huge fourth-quarter comeback to force the extra sessions.
 7 years ago '06        #6488
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 TimeIsMoney said:
Drunk = the man, picking me winners
I bet you all first half you were like "f**k that nicca DRuNk"

Sad game to watch. As in years past, the Knicks just like to dig their holes early only to challenge themselves later on in the game.

As i said earlier TMoney, that Pick n Roll was open all game...but with Duhon playing over 50 minutes, it lost steam late in the game when it was clearly needed.

I understand D'Antoni was managing to the matchups leaving Al to face off with Crash instead of playing Gallo, but it's obvious who the best player on this Knicks teams is....he should be in there regardless.

There's still hope...well, not for this season....but hope that if Jeffries continues to play like this, we should have no problem unloading that contract.

Home opener tomorrow night...its Halloween! Maybe the Knicks will show up to the party dressed as an actual NBA team.

(again I'll DVR'n it, Yankee October baseball always comes first)
 7 years ago '06        #6489
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
Chris Duhon told the media that his teammates were not serious about Friday's game in Charlotte. Duhon said the Knicks dropped their double overtime loss against the Bobcats by not preparing properly prior to tip-off.

"They were fooling & joking around. Weren't taking game seriously, nobody was focused, even in layup line," wrote Tina Cervasio. "When they realized they could come back, it was too late."

The Knicks were down 19 points after one period but mounted a huge fourth-quarter comeback to force the extra sessions.
Glad to see Duhon taking a stance...for this team to move forward, Nate needs to be traded (Dec 15th cant come too soon)
 10-31-2009, 12:12 AM         #6490
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
I bet you all first half you were like "f**k that nicca DRuNk"

Sad game to watch. As in years past, the Knicks just like to dig their holes early only to challenge themselves later on in the game.

As i said earlier TMoney, that Pick n Roll was open all game...but with Duhon playing over 50 minutes, it lost steam late in the game when it was clearly needed.

I understand D'Antoni was managing to the matchups leaving Al to face off with Crash instead of playing Gallo, but it's obvious who the best player on this Knicks teams is....he should be in there regardless.

There's still hope...well, not for this season....but hope that if Jeffries continues to play like this, we should have no problem unloading that contract.

Home opener tomorrow night...its Halloween! Maybe the Knicks will show up to the party dressed as an actual NBA team.

(again I'll DVR'n it, Yankee October baseball always comes first)
Jeffries hit two BIG threes in the fourth quarter. Maybe we can trade him this year :applause:

ILL WILL has a very limited of moves, if he continues not to work on something hes just gonna be a disappointment and a guy who had the potential type.

I didn't like that foul with 26.5 or so left down two with a timeout left. Luckily DJ missed both.

All Duhon does is look for Lee on the pick and roll every play and in rare times he creates for others. Plus a turnover machine. I disagree with you and rather see Nate out there. He actually has heart and make things happen.
 7 years ago '06        #6491
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 TimeIsMoney said:
All Duhon does is look for Lee on the pick and roll every play and in rare times he creates for others. Plus a turnover machine. I disagree with you and rather see Nate out there. He actually has heart and make things happen.
And I disagree, I would rather see Toney Douglas split those minutes with DuDu.

This team is garBAGGGGe and a roster move needs to be made. D'Antoni needs to focus on teaching his system and NOT playing to win every game (yea, I said it). This team can't afford to stunt the growth of those who will ACTUALLY BE HERE next year. Nate and Al need to go...
 10-31-2009, 01:07 AM         #6492
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Duhon Goes Off On Team Video
 10-31-2009, 07:37 AM         #6493
dre4dollas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you cant bulls**t and expect to win in this league.
We should have beaten yall by 30.
From what i see in your team, you guys are in desperate need of a shot blocker/inside presence on defense..We only hit about 6-7 jumpshots and 1 maybe 2 3pointers...
 10-31-2009, 08:13 AM         #6494
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sixers are 2.5 point favorites and the total is 206, what play is the winner, Drunk?
 10-31-2009, 08:52 AM         #6495
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm leaning towards the over 205.5 How you think the offensives and defense will play out? Nate and Gallo will probably get a lot of minutes since they didn't play as much as all the Knicks and Duhon played 55 minutes.

Last edited by TimeIsMoney; 10-31-2009 at 08:53 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #6496
space
space
Larry Brown still believes that Eddy Curry will be an a.sset in the near future.

Brown endorsed the acquisition of Curry when he was coaching the Knicks in 2005.

"I believe down the road he'll be an a.sset, I really believe that," Brown told the New York Post on Friday.

"He still has time and has a general manager who thinks a lot of him and is not rushing him. But if he doesn't play this year, it's going to be real hard."

Curry will be reevaluated Sunday and could be cleared to practice for the first time since the opening day of training camp.
 7 years ago '06        #6497
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 dre4dollas said:
you cant bulls**t and expect to win in this league.
We should have beaten yall by 30.
From what i see in your team, you guys are in desperate need of a shot blocker/inside presence on defense..We only hit about 6-7 jumpshots and 1 maybe 2 3pointers...
Oh, is that what we need? All these years following this team and we couldn't figure out just what it was we were lacking! Thanks for chiming in and telling us something we didn't know!
 7 years ago '06        #6498
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 TimeIsMoney said:
Sixers are 2.5 point favorites and the total is 206, what play is the winner, Drunk?
Damn TMoney...You can't keep asking me cause if I see I'm doing nothin but pick you winners, I'm gunna want to join in the festivities.

Tail end of a back to back where the first game went into Double OT on the road and your starting point played 55 minutes...is worrisome. Who know how this team is going to respond after the comments Duhon made about the lackluster effort and the clowning around pregame?

This team is bi-polar, and I have no clue how you can lay your money ON or AGAINST this team.

Philly usually takes it to us, I think they even won their last 5 or so against the Knicks at MSG. With a healthy Brand banging in the post, who's going to stop him? If Gallo is to get some REAL minutes this game, do you think he will be able to defend the slashing Iggy and Young? I'm not so sure about that.

It really depends if D'Antoni is going to give TD and Darko (6 minutes combined yesterday) some real floor time. If not, the D will be porous and those who logged major minutes last night will tire early.

I do think the over is a given. And Philly SHOULD wipe the floor with us. I bold the SHOULD because these are the games we tend to play UP to the competition.
 10-31-2009, 12:01 PM         #6499
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Damn TMoney...You can't keep asking me cause if I see I'm doing nothin but pick you winners, I'm gunna want to join in the festivities.

Tail end of a back to back where the first game went into Double OT on the road and your starting point played 55 minutes...is worrisome. Who know how this team is going to respond after the comments Duhon made about the lackluster effort and the clowning around pregame?

This team is bi-polar, and I have no clue how you can lay your money ON or AGAINST this team.

Philly usually takes it to us, I think they even won their last 5 or so against the Knicks at MSG. With a healthy Brand banging in the post, who's going to stop him? If Gallo is to get some REAL minutes this game, do you think he will be able to defend the slashing Iggy and Young? I'm not so sure about that.

It really depends if D'Antoni is going to give TD and Darko (6 minutes combined yesterday) some real floor time. If not, the D will be porous and those who logged major minutes last night will tire early.

I do think the over is a given. And Philly SHOULD wipe the floor with us. I bold the SHOULD because these are the games we tend to play UP to the competition.
Thats what i was thinking IF Duhon lights a under us then we're come out hard, plus Gallo will be on the floor thats good for an Over and his lack of D, Nate will prolly play more this game too. Young and Brand should k!ll. That leads to an over.
 7 years ago '07        #6500
RonniexRamen 
space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
Gallo played an excellent game last night :applause: we need a win with it though
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Might Be A Stripper But She's A Dime
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Steelers LB James Harrison Gets Hit With His 7th "Random" Drug Test This Y..
82 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
CAM'RON explains y he dont rock with that dirtbag JIM JONES anymore. Speaks on..
192 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside J. Cole - False Prophets
181 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 1 - woman knocked unconscious in Kroger baking aisle for asking ho..
133 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside J.Cole "For Your Eyez Only" [Official Discussion/Anticipation]
313 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Budden calls Hov his idol on IG,
59 comments
1 day ago