New York Knicks

most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside Denzel Washington: Don't blame the prison system, 'It starts at the ho..
209 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside Why she look like she just raped these kids
107 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Not even a fan of Rihanna but....
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Nov 23 - Gangs allowed to prisoners to kill people and have sex with o..
57 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #6481
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 TimeIsMoney said:
Drunk = the man, picking me winners
I bet you all first half you were like "f**k that nicca DRuNk"

Sad game to watch. As in years past, the Knicks just like to dig their holes early only to challenge themselves later on in the game.

As i said earlier TMoney, that Pick n Roll was open all game...but with Duhon playing over 50 minutes, it lost steam late in the game when it was clearly needed.

I understand D'Antoni was managing to the matchups leaving Al to face off with Crash instead of playing Gallo, but it's obvious who the best player on this Knicks teams is....he should be in there regardless.

There's still hope...well, not for this season....but hope that if Jeffries continues to play like this, we should have no problem unloading that contract.

Home opener tomorrow night...its Halloween! Maybe the Knicks will show up to the party dressed as an actual NBA team.

(again I'll DVR'n it, Yankee October baseball always comes first)
 8 years ago '06        #6482
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
Chris Duhon told the media that his teammates were not serious about Friday's game in Charlotte. Duhon said the Knicks dropped their double overtime loss against the Bobcats by not preparing properly prior to tip-off.

"They were fooling & joking around. Weren't taking game seriously, nobody was focused, even in layup line," wrote Tina Cervasio. "When they realized they could come back, it was too late."

The Knicks were down 19 points after one period but mounted a huge fourth-quarter comeback to force the extra sessions.
Glad to see Duhon taking a stance...for this team to move forward, Nate needs to be traded (Dec 15th cant come too soon)
 10-31-2009, 12:12 AM         #6483
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
I bet you all first half you were like "f**k that nicca DRuNk"

Sad game to watch. As in years past, the Knicks just like to dig their holes early only to challenge themselves later on in the game.

As i said earlier TMoney, that Pick n Roll was open all game...but with Duhon playing over 50 minutes, it lost steam late in the game when it was clearly needed.

I understand D'Antoni was managing to the matchups leaving Al to face off with Crash instead of playing Gallo, but it's obvious who the best player on this Knicks teams is....he should be in there regardless.

There's still hope...well, not for this season....but hope that if Jeffries continues to play like this, we should have no problem unloading that contract.

Home opener tomorrow night...its Halloween! Maybe the Knicks will show up to the party dressed as an actual NBA team.

(again I'll DVR'n it, Yankee October baseball always comes first)
Jeffries hit two BIG threes in the fourth quarter. Maybe we can trade him this year :applause:

ILL WILL has a very limited of moves, if he continues not to work on something hes just gonna be a disappointment and a guy who had the potential type.

I didn't like that foul with 26.5 or so left down two with a timeout left. Luckily DJ missed both.

All Duhon does is look for Lee on the pick and roll every play and in rare times he creates for others. Plus a turnover machine. I disagree with you and rather see Nate out there. He actually has heart and make things happen.
 8 years ago '06        #6484
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 TimeIsMoney said:
All Duhon does is look for Lee on the pick and roll every play and in rare times he creates for others. Plus a turnover machine. I disagree with you and rather see Nate out there. He actually has heart and make things happen.
And I disagree, I would rather see Toney Douglas split those minutes with DuDu.

This team is garBAGGGGe and a roster move needs to be made. D'Antoni needs to focus on teaching his system and NOT playing to win every game (yea, I said it). This team can't afford to stunt the growth of those who will ACTUALLY BE HERE next year. Nate and Al need to go...
 10-31-2009, 01:07 AM         #6485
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Duhon Goes Off On Team Video
 10-31-2009, 07:37 AM         #6486
dre4dollas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you cant bulls**t and expect to win in this league.
We should have beaten yall by 30.
From what i see in your team, you guys are in desperate need of a shot blocker/inside presence on defense..We only hit about 6-7 jumpshots and 1 maybe 2 3pointers...
 10-31-2009, 08:13 AM         #6487
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sixers are 2.5 point favorites and the total is 206, what play is the winner, Drunk?
 10-31-2009, 08:52 AM         #6488
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm leaning towards the over 205.5 How you think the offensives and defense will play out? Nate and Gallo will probably get a lot of minutes since they didn't play as much as all the Knicks and Duhon played 55 minutes.


Last edited by TimeIsMoney; 10-31-2009 at 08:53 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #6489
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$42,259 | Props total: 3783 3783
Larry Brown still believes that Eddy Curry will be an a.sset in the near future.

Brown endorsed the acquisition of Curry when he was coaching the Knicks in 2005.

"I believe down the road he'll be an a.sset, I really believe that," Brown told the New York Post on Friday.

"He still has time and has a general manager who thinks a lot of him and is not rushing him. But if he doesn't play this year, it's going to be real hard."

Curry will be reevaluated Sunday and could be cleared to practice for the first time since the opening day of training camp.
 8 years ago '06        #6490
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 dre4dollas said:
you cant bulls**t and expect to win in this league.
We should have beaten yall by 30.
From what i see in your team, you guys are in desperate need of a shot blocker/inside presence on defense..We only hit about 6-7 jumpshots and 1 maybe 2 3pointers...
Oh, is that what we need? All these years following this team and we couldn't figure out just what it was we were lacking! Thanks for chiming in and telling us something we didn't know!
 8 years ago '06        #6491
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 TimeIsMoney said:
Sixers are 2.5 point favorites and the total is 206, what play is the winner, Drunk?
Damn TMoney...You can't keep asking me cause if I see I'm doing nothin but pick you winners, I'm gunna want to join in the festivities.

Tail end of a back to back where the first game went into Double OT on the road and your starting point played 55 minutes...is worrisome. Who know how this team is going to respond after the comments Duhon made about the lackluster effort and the clowning around pregame?

This team is bi-polar, and I have no clue how you can lay your money ON or AGAINST this team.

Philly usually takes it to us, I think they even won their last 5 or so against the Knicks at MSG. With a healthy Brand banging in the post, who's going to stop him? If Gallo is to get some REAL minutes this game, do you think he will be able to defend the slashing Iggy and Young? I'm not so sure about that.

It really depends if D'Antoni is going to give TD and Darko (6 minutes combined yesterday) some real floor time. If not, the D will be porous and those who logged major minutes last night will tire early.

I do think the over is a given. And Philly SHOULD wipe the floor with us. I bold the SHOULD because these are the games we tend to play UP to the competition.
 10-31-2009, 12:01 PM         #6492
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Damn TMoney...You can't keep asking me cause if I see I'm doing nothin but pick you winners, I'm gunna want to join in the festivities.

Tail end of a back to back where the first game went into Double OT on the road and your starting point played 55 minutes...is worrisome. Who know how this team is going to respond after the comments Duhon made about the lackluster effort and the clowning around pregame?

This team is bi-polar, and I have no clue how you can lay your money ON or AGAINST this team.

Philly usually takes it to us, I think they even won their last 5 or so against the Knicks at MSG. With a healthy Brand banging in the post, who's going to stop him? If Gallo is to get some REAL minutes this game, do you think he will be able to defend the slashing Iggy and Young? I'm not so sure about that.

It really depends if D'Antoni is going to give TD and Darko (6 minutes combined yesterday) some real floor time. If not, the D will be porous and those who logged major minutes last night will tire early.

I do think the over is a given. And Philly SHOULD wipe the floor with us. I bold the SHOULD because these are the games we tend to play UP to the competition.
Thats what i was thinking IF Duhon lights a under us then we're come out hard, plus Gallo will be on the floor thats good for an Over and his lack of D, Nate will prolly play more this game too. Young and Brand should k!ll. That leads to an over.
 8 years ago '07        #6493
RonniexRamen 
space
avatar space
space
$789 | Props total: 0 0
Gallo played an excellent game last night :applause: we need a win with it though
 10-31-2009, 12:25 PM         #6494
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Same ol Knicks...smfh this team shoots wayyyyyyyyyyyy to many threes.With all the athleticism on this team you would expect more driving to the basket...I should be coaching for the knicks
 8 years ago '06        #6495
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Gattsau said:
Its real hard to watch this team knowing we aren't even playing for this year...

I think this is gonna be a worse year than even most expected
Posted via Mobile Device
I echo these words...

I had thoughts that this team might surprise some going in and might make a push for a playoff seed, but those "some" who are going to be surprised are us fans.

Just don't get the panties in a bunch when Nate is traded in December.
 8 years ago '07        #6496
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
CHARLOTTE – Across the last eight losing seasons, the Knicks have found every which way to lose games. But it's rare when a loss can partly be attributed to the coach not playing his most dangerous offensive threat in key moments on a night the rest of the cast couldn't buy a bucket.

Mike D'Antoni probably blew a potential scintillating comeback win by being overprotective of Danilo Gallinari. The Knicks were beaten by the Bobcats, 102-100, in double overtime when Charlotte begged the Knicks to steal the game.

After picking up his fifth foul with more than five minutes left in regulation,

Gallinari, who had the hot hand, the only hot hand, was yanked by D'Antoni.

D'Antoni didn't insert Gallo until seven seconds left in regulation, then didn't play him again until 50 seconds to go in the second OT. Gallinari promptly sank two tough buckets from the outside in the second OT, keeping the Knicks in it.

What's deal, Mike? Danilo is the future. Danilo is the guy you keep telling us will make the difference in all the close games you lost last season. That's your words, not mine.

D'Antoni's explanation afterward was gibberish. Something about defensive matchups being the concern, something about still learning about this team. (It's the same cast from last year).

Six million dollars a year? Mr. Offensive Genius didn't earn it on a warm Friday night in Charlotte. D'Antoni likes to point out all those close games the club lost last season. Maybe it's not just the players.
............


Last edited by Truth B T0ld; 10-31-2009 at 02:10 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #6497
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
Damn, this thread is going to end up overtaking the most active of all the Team Threads pretty soon.

Good shyt fellaz...keep em coming!
 8 years ago '07        #6498
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 Gattsau said:
I'm usually the most optimistic fan u could find in any sport....but I have serious doubts about the direction of this team and I find myself struggling to watch the games...I like watch the nets better and they suck two.
Posted via Mobile Device
be a nets fan then f**got.
 8 years ago '06        #6499
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Truth B T0ld said:
be a nets fan then f**got.
:agreement6:
 10-31-2009, 05:12 PM         #6500
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
10/31/09 F Al Harrington Groin expected to miss Saturday vs. Philadelphia

i got over 205.5
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
Dat booty...prime grade
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside NBA Youngboy Baby Mama Aint Got No Self-Respect
89 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside If she fit i'm fit
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside Nov 21 - Tariq Nasheed embarrasses Laura Ingraham on Fox News
121 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 22
DJ Akademiks spoke to OVO 40 for 4 hours; 40 declined beats for Jay-Z; Drake/W..
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Reminder Black Friday Starts Now at Walmart.com
99 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky split after a year together
28 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Well Damn HD Drone Footage Shows Shooting at Lil Boosie Concert
82 comments
18 hours ago
@misc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy