New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Doesn't Skip Ass Day!
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Personality Test: What Did You See First?
46 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Melo IG post to his boss Phil Jackson
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA David Stern: There Was Never A Chris Paul To Lakers Trade To 'Void'
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #6441
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,711 | Props total: 2231 2231
Pini Gershon, the coach of Maccabi Tel Aviv, says he's sorry for his actions during an exhibition game against the Knicks earlier this month.

He sent letters to NBA commissioner David Stern and Knicks president Donnie Walsh, according to the a.ssociated Press.

"Having had time to reflect on my actions while our team was in New York, I would like to apologize to the New York Knicks franchise, the NBA and basketball fans not only at Madison Square Garden but throughout the country," Gershon wrote.

"Our trip to the U.S. was for a wonderful cause -- the children of Migdal Ohr -- and hopefully a few minutes of bad behavior on my behalf won't detract from all the good that was accomplished by our spirited competition with the Knicks and the Clippers."

Gershon received two technical fouls and was ejected in the third quarter of an Oct. 18 loss to New York, but refused to leave the court, delaying the game for eight minutes.
 7 years ago '04        #6442
space
space
Even though the Knicks have had a singular goal of clearing cap space for 2010, Donnie Walsh isn't strictly waiting for July 1st. There have been many whispers that many of the big names will not leave their current clubs.

"It will affect the way we operate," Walsh says. "Since you can't sign a free agent now, you're watching everything every day. I'll continue to do that. You'll have to react pretty quickly, whoever it is. I have to look at all scenarios and do the right thing when the opportunity appears."

Walsh says he had never targeted any one player to turn around the team.

"When I made the decision to clear salary-cap space, I didn't even know who would be in the free agent class (of 2010)," he says. "I just thought, as a general rule, that's how we had to do it, to get to contending status quicker."
 7 years ago '04        #6443
space
space
Four of the Knicks? top rotation players ? David Lee, Nate Robinson, Chris Duhon and Al Harrington ? are free agents next summer and may have to be waived to clear cap space. That, too, makes the sales job difficult. There is unquestionably an increased urgency for the Knicks? three best young players ? Gallinari, Chandler and Lee ? to grow up and deliver soon. ?It would be true whether I was going into free agency or not,? said Donnie Walsh, the team president. ?I have confidence that we?ll have good players on this team that free agents will say, ?Yeah, that guy, I?d like to play with him.? ? -- NY Times
 7 years ago '04        #6444
space
space
Knicks president Donnie Walsh announced Tuesday that Eddy Curry did not travel to Miami with the team. Curry hasn't practiced since the first day of training camp. -- NY Daily News
 7 years ago '06        #6445
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #6446
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #6447
space
space
Knicks season opener and Game 1 of the World Series...in a NY State of Mind
 7 years ago '06        #6448
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Enjoy the game fellaz...I know most of you guys gunna flip between the Yanks and the Knicks. I'm going the DVR route and will watch the Knicks after the Yankee game tonight.

I wanna see 2 W's...but if there will be only 1 W tonight, no offense, I hope its them Yanks!
 7 years ago '04        #6449
space
space
that'll be me, flip flop on 3 channels till 8:30 than flip flopping on just both games
 7 years ago '06        #6450
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,351 | Props total: 1317 1317
Gallo shootin the ball soon as he touches it, yipes
if only the rest of the team were playing like Lee rite now
 7 years ago '06        #6451
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
Nate should start asap
 10-28-2009, 08:41 PM         #6452
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this defense is making my stomach hurt. im thinking positive though ! :sad5:
 7 years ago '04        #6453
space
space
 stackmatics said:
this defense is making my stomach hurt. im thinking positive though ! :sad5:
must be watching a different game than i am......what defense?
 10-28-2009, 08:51 PM         #6454
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
must be watching a different game than i am......what defense?
thats my point ... its making my stomach hurt.
 7 years ago '06        #6455
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
the c*ck is stroking it now

pause
 10-29-2009, 04:47 AM         #6456
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Knicks vs Heat highlights
 7 years ago '04        #6457
space
space
Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni took a dig at ex-Knick Quentin Richardson, who lost 25 pounds and yesterday earned the starting forward job for the Heat. "Good for him losing weight -- a contract year will do those things to you," D'Antoni cracked. -- NY Post
 7 years ago '04        #6458
space
space
Dwyane Wade gave the Knicks no love regarding 2010 free agency. The Knicks will lead the league in cap space with an estimated $26 million available -- enough for Wade and a $9M per standout. "I'm not even thinking about it," Wade said of the Knicks. -- NY Post
 10-29-2009, 09:57 AM         #6459
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[#XXXXXXXXX] STRAIGHT BET (Risking: x*xXX.XXXX - To Win: x*xXXX.XXXX) WIN
10/28/2009 - 05:15 PM NBA [710] MIAMI -4-110
Score: NEW YORK(93) - MIAMI(115) WIN
This all i gotta say
 7 years ago '06        #6460
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 TimeIsMoney said:
This all i gotta say

Careful betting against your squad, especially one who plays up to its competition (too bad they didnt last night).

The last game I ever dropped MONEY money on was in '05 the Knicks vs the Nets at the Garden. The Knicks were GARBAGE w/ LB and were getting only 5.5 at home. The Nets were a lock to cover. It was Steve Francis' first game as a Knick (after the Ariza deal).

The Nets were rompin the Knicks by double digits in the 1st and extended the lead to over 30 points by sometime early in the 3rd. I was in Brooklyn at the time and was at the bar wit my boy buying beer and a shot for the whole bar, i was going nutz! Just my luck, the Nets proceed to take out all their starters and replace them with their scrubs. Needless to say, the Knicks go on one of their runs and cut the game close in the 4th.

The reason why I remember it was Steve Francis' first game was because this was the day I grew my EXTREME HATRED towards him.

As close as the Knicks cut the game, they still fell short in their attempt. It was Knicks ball with 1.3 seconds left on the clock inbounding at the half court marker. They were losing by 8, Game was over. Inbound it, hand the ball to the ref, shake hands, and hit the showers...I had to sweat it out, but I won big.

Then it happened....The ball was inbounded to Francis and he tossed it at the basket from half court as if this were Rock 'n Jock and they had a 25 point spot on the floor. YOUR DOWN BY 8, there's nothing you can do to win. WHY???? WHY!!!! I remember feeling the same in the bar as everyone is enjoying themselves, I'm tearing myself up inside yelling "NO, NO,NO" as the ball is in the air.

SWISH!
Home      

most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
47 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
243 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
57 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Trevor Noah Spittin Real on The Breakfast Club
74 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside YouTube superstar PewDiePie vows to DELETE his channel once he hits 50m..
65 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Keep it 100: Would you jump in this 3some
72 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy