New York Knicks

most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside The Wire: Who u wit? Avon vs Marlo, Webay vs Chris vs Omar ,Bodie vs S..
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside 'Lean on Me'/'Juice' Actor Jermaine Hopkins Busted With Nearly 6 Pound..
98 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 58
NBA How Much Does Lebron's Team Pay @houseofhighlights
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 53
NBA Skip Baseless already going at the throne.
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #6441
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
Enjoy the game fellaz...I know most of you guys gunna flip between the Yanks and the Knicks. I'm going the DVR route and will watch the Knicks after the Yankee game tonight.

I wanna see 2 W's...but if there will be only 1 W tonight, no offense, I hope its them Yanks!
 8 years ago '04        #6442
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$42,070 | Props total: 3465 3465
that'll be me, flip flop on 3 channels till 8:30 than flip flopping on just both games
 8 years ago '06        #6443
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$25,164 | Props total: 5893 5893
Gallo shootin the ball soon as he touches it, yipes
if only the rest of the team were playing like Lee rite now
 8 years ago '06        #6444
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$25,164 | Props total: 5893 5893
Nate should start asap
 10-28-2009, 07:41 PM         #6445
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this defense is making my stomach hurt. im thinking positive though ! :sad5:
 8 years ago '04        #6446
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$42,070 | Props total: 3465 3465
 stackmatics said:
this defense is making my stomach hurt. im thinking positive though ! :sad5:
must be watching a different game than i am......what defense?
 10-28-2009, 07:51 PM         #6447
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
must be watching a different game than i am......what defense?
thats my point ... its making my stomach hurt.
 8 years ago '06        #6448
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$25,164 | Props total: 5893 5893
the c*ck is stroking it now






















pause
 10-29-2009, 03:47 AM         #6449
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Knicks vs Heat highlights
 8 years ago '04        #6450
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$42,070 | Props total: 3465 3465
Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni took a dig at ex-Knick Quentin Richardson, who lost 25 pounds and yesterday earned the starting forward job for the Heat. "Good for him losing weight -- a contract year will do those things to you," D'Antoni cracked. -- NY Post
 8 years ago '04        #6451
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$42,070 | Props total: 3465 3465
Dwyane Wade gave the Knicks no love regarding 2010 free agency. The Knicks will lead the league in cap space with an estimated $26 million available -- enough for Wade and a $9M per standout. "I'm not even thinking about it," Wade said of the Knicks. -- NY Post
 10-29-2009, 08:57 AM         #6452
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[#XXXXXXXXX] STRAIGHT BET (Risking: x*xXX.XXXX - To Win: x*xXXX.XXXX) WIN
10/28/2009 - 05:15 PM NBA [710] MIAMI -4-110
Score: NEW YORK(93) - MIAMI(115) WIN
This all i gotta say
 8 years ago '06        #6453
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 TimeIsMoney said:
This all i gotta say


Careful betting against your squad, especially one who plays up to its competition (too bad they didnt last night).

The last game I ever dropped MONEY money on was in '05 the Knicks vs the Nets at the Garden. The Knicks were GARBAGE w/ LB and were getting only 5.5 at home. The Nets were a lock to cover. It was Steve Francis' first game as a Knick (after the Ariza deal).

The Nets were rompin the Knicks by double digits in the 1st and extended the lead to over 30 points by sometime early in the 3rd. I was in Brooklyn at the time and was at the bar wit my boy buying beer and a shot for the whole bar, i was going nutz! Just my luck, the Nets proceed to take out all their starters and replace them with their scrubs. Needless to say, the Knicks go on one of their runs and cut the game close in the 4th.

The reason why I remember it was Steve Francis' first game was because this was the day I grew my EXTREME HATRED towards him.

As close as the Knicks cut the game, they still fell short in their attempt. It was Knicks ball with 1.3 seconds left on the clock inbounding at the half court marker. They were losing by 8, Game was over. Inbound it, hand the ball to the ref, shake hands, and hit the showers...I had to sweat it out, but I won big.

Then it happened....The ball was inbounded to Francis and he tossed it at the basket from half court as if this were Rock 'n Jock and they had a 25 point spot on the floor. YOUR DOWN BY 8, there's nothing you can do to win. WHY???? WHY!!!! I remember feeling the same in the bar as everyone is enjoying themselves, I'm tearing myself up inside yelling "NO, NO,NO" as the ball is in the air.

SWISH!
 10-29-2009, 01:38 PM         #6454
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:


Careful betting against your squad, especially one who plays up to its competition (too bad they didnt last night).

The last game I ever dropped MONEY money on was in '05 the Knicks vs the Nets at the Garden. The Knicks were GARBAGE w/ LB and were getting only 5.5 at home. The Nets were a lock to cover. It was Steve Francis' first game as a Knick (after the Ariza deal).

The Nets were rompin the Knicks by double digits in the 1st and extended the lead to over 30 points by sometime early in the 3rd. I was in Brooklyn at the time and was at the bar wit my boy buying beer and a shot for the whole bar, i was going nutz! Just my luck, the Nets proceed to take out all their starters and replace them with their scrubs. Needless to say, the Knicks go on one of their runs and cut the game close in the 4th.

The reason why I remember it was Steve Francis' first game was because this was the day I grew my EXTREME HATRED towards him.

As close as the Knicks cut the game, they still fell short in their attempt. It was Knicks ball with 1.3 seconds left on the clock inbounding at the half court marker. They were losing by 8, Game was over. Inbound it, hand the ball to the ref, shake hands, and hit the showers...I had to sweat it out, but I won big.

Then it happened....The ball was inbounded to Francis and he tossed it at the basket from half court as if this were Rock 'n Jock and they had a 25 point spot on the floor. YOUR DOWN BY 8, there's nothing you can do to win. WHY???? WHY!!!! I remember feeling the same in the bar as everyone is enjoying themselves, I'm tearing myself up inside yelling "NO, NO,NO" as the ball is in the air.

SWISH!
I remember that.

Whats your prediction about our next game @ CHA? Both teams off big blow out losses. Bobcats probably will be 4 point favorites. Any thoughts?


Last edited by TimeIsMoney; 10-29-2009 at 01:41 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #6455
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 TimeIsMoney said:
I remember that.

Whats your prediction about our next game @ CHA? Both teams off big blow out losses. Bobcats probably will be 4 point favorites. Any thoughts?
You know Brown will have that team playing defense, but they can't score with us. Bobcats are a good matchup for us because they are a team we can actually outscore. Home opener, Knicks win outright.
 10-29-2009, 01:45 PM         #6456
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
You know Brown will have that team playing defense, but they can't score with us. Bobcats are a good matchup for us because they are a team we can actually outscore. Home opener, Knicks win outright.
Knicks are on the road.
 8 years ago '06        #6457
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 TimeIsMoney said:
Knicks are on the road.
ZZZZZzzzz my fault...im all over the place right now, gettin ready to go to the game tonight. I forgot we have a game in between.

I'd have to look at the Bobcats splits at home before I would determine an advantage. Off roster matchups alone, I still feel advantage Knicks. Are biggest weakness is still the interior D. Though, Lee matches up better against Tyson Chandler than he would of Okafor banging on him.

Haven't heard any news on if Darko will be playing or not.
 8 years ago '04        #6458
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$42,070 | Props total: 3465 3465
Marc Berman reports that Mike D'Antoni is already contemplating a change to the Knicks' starting lineup, one that could involve Danilo Gallinari.

Presumably Gallinari would be slotted at small forward, knocking either Jared Jeffries or Al Harrington from the starting five.
 10-30-2009, 08:29 AM         #6459
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How strong are you for the Knicks +2.5 and what about the total 195, Drunk?
 8 years ago '04        #6460
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$42,070 | Props total: 3465 3465
Larry Brown had positive things to say about the direction that the Knicks' organization is heading. Brown was fired as head coach in New York after one season.

"New York is a franchise that a lot of people want to play [for]. They've got a.ssets, money and they've got a good plan," Brown said.

Brown also had complimentary words for Eddy Curry's value as a low-post scorer but cautioned that the center will be in a precarious position if he does not play this season.

"If he doesn't play this year, that's going to be real hard," Brown said.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Homo rapper has a bizarre response to NBA Youngboy's threat
37 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside If I Ever Fall In Love | 💖
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside MFA has the Vegas shooting pretty much solved
61 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Cardi B chased Nicki into a state of maturity and self respect
88 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside She Grown With It
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside Mike Epps clowning the female vulture Woah Vicky
173 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
#NATION: Elexsis LeGrand
18 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Oct 17 - Driver pulled from car and beaten after hitting and killing t..
170 comments
23 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy