New York Knicks

most viewed right now
 201
NFL Von Miller gives every player in AFC West bottle of wine, Thank You note
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 111
CAM'RON explains y he dont rock with that dirtbag JIM JONES anymore. Speaks on..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 107
 NBA Curry is completely petrified when guarding Harden
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 79
audio inside J. Cole - False Prophets
160 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-21-2009, 08:24 PM         #6401
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nice foul you bum
 7 years ago '07        #6402
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,536 | Props total: 278 278
 TimeIsMoney said:
What a bum landry is, how you brick both FTs.
and then foul on the inbound
 10-21-2009, 08:25 PM         #6403
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hughes
 7 years ago '06        #6404
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
The ending of this game =

WTF was going on???
 10-21-2009, 08:28 PM         #6405
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Knicks almost lost if Lee makes that and 1
 7 years ago '04        #6406
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$40,636 | Props total: 2138 2138
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
The ending of this game =

WTF was going on???
i was watching the scores on msn.com cuz i was watching Paranormal Activity....how the f**k did we blow that HUGE lead?
 7 years ago '06        #6407
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
i was watching the scores on msn.com cuz i was watching Paranormal Activity....how the f**k did we blow that HUGE lead?
Its funny because our STARTERS blew the lead against NJ's STARTERS, and our BENCH came back in the 4th against their STARTERS.

BTW...looks like another change to our "Official" Threads subforum.
 7 years ago '06        #6408
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
Toney Douglas Highlights From Last Night's Game...


[video - click to view]


Courtesy of Big C (aka Rhymes4Days)


*gotta check out his blog, he's got all his mixes on file and numerous Knicks reports*

^^Good Blog^^
 7 years ago '04        #6409
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$40,636 | Props total: 2138 2138
While it seems clear veteran Larry Hughes won't have a place in Mike D'Antoni's rotation at the start of this season, the situation doesn't appear to be nearly as combustible as it was a year ago when Stephon Marbury was buried on the bench. And that's why the rush to buy out Hughes' $13.6 million salary, just to get him off the bench. Before last night's 94-92 win over the Nets in the preseason finale at the Prudential Center, Donnie Walsh scoffed at reports that suggested a buyout could be on the horizon. "Just because you guys write it," Walsh said, "doesn't mean we're going to do it." -- Newsday
 7 years ago '04        #6410
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$40,636 | Props total: 2138 2138
Donnie Walsh said buying out the contract of Larry Hughes is not something that the team is considering.

"Just because you guys write it doesn't mean we're going to do it," Walsh said about rumors that the Knicks would part with Hughes, who appears to be out of Mike D'Antoni's rotation.

"I don't have those minutes," D'Antoni said. "I could play him 30 minutes and then I won't play [Danilo] Gallinari, and I don't think that's good."
 7 years ago '04        #6411
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$40,636 | Props total: 2138 2138
The Knicks announced today that guard Joe Crawford and forward/center Chris Hunter have been waived.

Crawford, 6-5, 210-pounds, signed with New York as a free agent on Mar. 27, 2009 and averaged 4.5 points and 2.0 rebounds in two games with the Knicks last season. Originally selected by the Los Angeles Lakers in the second round of the 2008 NBA Draft, Crawford averaged 3.3 points, 1.0 rebound and 5.3 minutes in three 2009 preseason games with New York.

Hunter, 6-11, 240-pounds, signed with New York as a free agent on Apr. 14, 2009 and never appeared in a regular season game with the Knicks. In two preseason games, he averaged 4.0 points, 1.0 rebounds and 7.0 minutes.

The Knicks roster now stands at 14 players.
 7 years ago '06        #6412
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
While it seems clear veteran Larry Hughes won't have a place in Mike D'Antoni's rotation at the start of this season, the situation doesn't appear to be nearly as combustible as it was a year ago when Stephon Marbury was buried on the bench. And that's why the rush to buy out Hughes' $13.6 million salary, just to get him off the bench. Before last night's 94-92 win over the Nets in the preseason finale at the Prudential Center, Donnie Walsh scoffed at reports that suggested a buyout could be on the horizon. "Just because you guys write it," Walsh said, "doesn't mean we're going to do it." -- Newsday
The Hughes situation has the potential to be "nearly as combustible" as the MethBury situation. I know Donnie doesn't do buyouts, but he's gotta figure a way to get Hughesless off this team.

It will be tough matching salaries with that $13.6 million dollar contract, especially considering we'd require another expiring in return.
 7 years ago '04        #6413
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$40,636 | Props total: 2138 2138
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
The Hughes situation has the potential to be "nearly as combustible" as the MethBury situation. I know Donnie doesn't do buyouts, but he's gotta figure a way to get Hughesless off this team.

It will be tough matching salaries with that $13.6 million dollar contract, especially considering we'd require another expiring in return.
yeah, just try out something with either Washington or pray that Houston gets desperate for a Center and see if you can work out a deal for T-Mac for Curry and Hughes (dollars match up)
 7 years ago '06        #6414
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
Well that leaves the roster at 14 (including Mobley's insurance covered expiring), which leaves us options to: (a) 10-day contracts throughout the season; (b) sign a vets min (WallyZ anyone?); (c) 2-for-1 trade.

I'm glad they decided to hold onto Landry. He looks to have his brother's hard-working mentality and would be an excellent practice player. At 6-7, if he can develop a spot up 3...he could be Raja-light in this system. Not bad for a 13th man.
 7 years ago '04        #6415
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$40,636 | Props total: 2138 2138
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Well that leaves the roster at 14 (including Mobley's insurance covered expiring), which leaves us options to: (a) 10-day contracts throughout the season; (b) sign a vets min (WallyZ anyone?); (c) 2-for-1 trade.

I'm glad they decided to hold onto Landry. He looks to have his brother's hard-working mentality and would be an excellent practice player. At 6-7, if he can develop a spot up 3...he could be Raja-light in this system. Not bad for a 13th man.

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '08        #6416
AC_89 147 heat pts147
space
avatar space
space
$33,785 | Props total: 5520 5520
Douglass defensive intensity has rubbed off on the knicks
 7 years ago '04        #6417
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$40,636 | Props total: 2138 2138
Rudy Gay has until the 31st to sign his extension or he'll be available in 2010.....yay or na on him?
 7 years ago '04        #6418
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$40,636 | Props total: 2138 2138
New York Knickerbockers President of Basketball Operations Donnie Walsh announced today that the team has exercised its fourth-year option on forward Wilson Chandler and its third-year option on forward Danilo Gallinari.

Chandler, 6-8, 225-pounds, has averaged 12.3 points and 4.9 rebounds in 117 games over his first two NBA seasons. The Benton Harbor, MI-native enjoyed a breakout sophomore campaign last season, averaging 14.4 points and 5.4 rebounds while playing in all 82 games.

Gallinari, 6-10, 225-pounds, averaged 6.1 points and 2.0 rebounds in 28 games as a rookie in 2008-09. The Milan, Italy-native was selected by New York with the sixth overall pick in the 2008 NBA Draft.
 7 years ago '04        #6419
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$40,636 | Props total: 2138 2138
Donnie Walsh does not regret his decision to pass up point guard Brandon Jennings in the 2009 NBA draft. The Knicks selected Jordan Hill with the 8th pick.

"He's a terrific athlete but he's got to get stronger," Walsh said of Hill. "But I'll tell you this: he shoots the ball a lot better than I thought he could."
 10-23-2009, 12:17 PM         #6420
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We won't make the playoffs, not even close. So don't get all excited for nothing.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside She Was Born Ready. I'm Sure you can Guess What for
137 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
NFL NFL Player Joe Mcknight Killed in Nawlins
299 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside He is the reason guns are made 🤕🤕
139 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside This young startender flexible spanish mami who prefers melanin in her..
63 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside J.Cole "For Your Eyez Only" [Official Discussion/Anticipation]
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Chef Sharpens $1 Knife Making It As Good As A $1000 Knife
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside I Watched The Funniest Standup Special Since Dave Chappelle's Killing E..
189 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside BX Member sends Ex GF an MK watch for her birthday
138 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy