New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ye hopped on the blonde hair wave
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Travis kelce embarrassing that overrated piece of sh*t Marquette King
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
87 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #6301
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
via Knicks twitter

Knicks Open Practice! This Saturday, Oct. 17 @ The Rose Hill Gym @ Fordham Univ. Admission is free. Doors open @ 11:15.
I went to the open practice 2 years ago at Hofstra University when I SAY UGGGGH was still the coach. The place packed out with fans and chanted "Fire Isiah" for the majority of the practice.
 7 years ago '06        #6302
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
I hope them boys can turn in a better performance tonight, I'm actually gunna be sitting close to courtside for this one! Enjoy the game fellas!
 7 years ago '04        #6303
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,712 | Props total: 2231 2231
time need to hurry the f**k up, game need to start already b4 i get on xbox and dont come back on my tv
 7 years ago '04        #6304
space
space
Donnie Walsh said the Knicks are no longer seeking to use the contract of Cuttino Mobley in a trade.

Insurance will cover much of the contract because Mobley retired due to a heart condition. That insurance made Mobley's contract an attractive a.sset for teams to acquire.

im pretty sure if somebody wanted this contract in a package with Curry, they'd let it go
 7 years ago '04        #6305
space
space
holla...Donnie Darko with a pass to Nate for the a.ssist, follows up with a steal for the easy dunk
 7 years ago '07        #6306
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,538 | Props total: 279 279
that game was disgusting
 10-13-2009, 10:23 PM         #6307
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Big C gonna make a mix of all our brick 3's tonight?
 7 years ago '06        #6308
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Just got back from the game and checked the boxscore...40 3-pointers? Holy Shyt!

These shots need to start droppin, but sitting courtside I was ecstatic to hear the communication on Defense. These dudes were barking out switches and seemed pretty effective on the defensive end.

Darko impressed me the most today, he seems to do a lot of the little things on the court. He's a lot better than most think.

I liked the intensity from Jeffries getting into Brands face after he caught that elbow. I was sitting behind the Sixers bench and kept telling Brand I hope he tears his ACL. I definitely thought with Nate being on the court during the altercation that a f!ght was going to break out.

And on a side note, Stern needs to finalize something with the union reps of the league officials...because those scabs were HORRIBLE! I never seen a team get penalized for the babiest of fouls. I caught a look from the dude who T'd up Nate in the 4th after I told him to "get off his knees, cuz he's blowing the game".
 10-14-2009, 12:55 AM         #6309
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Just got back from the game and checked the boxscore...40 3-pointers? Holy Shyt!

These shots need to start droppin, but sitting courtside I was ecstatic to hear the communication on Defense. These dudes were barking out switches and seemed pretty effective on the defensive end.

Darko impressed me the most today, he seems to do a lot of the little things on the court. He's a lot better than most think.

I liked the intensity from Jeffries getting into Brands face after he caught that elbow. I was sitting behind the Sixers bench and kept telling Brand I hope he tears his ACL. I definitely thought with Nate being on the court during the altercation that a f!ght was going to break out.

And on a side note, Stern needs to finalize something with the union reps of the league officials...because those scabs were HORRIBLE! I never seen a team get penalized for the babiest of fouls. I caught a look from the dude who T'd up Nate in the 4th after I told him to "get off his knees, cuz he's blowing the game".
 7 years ago '06        #6310
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 TimeIsMoney said:

Did you see the elbow? That was Malone-esque.
 10-14-2009, 01:44 AM         #6311
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Knicks vs 76ers highlights
 7 years ago '07        #6312
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,538 | Props total: 279 279
 TimeIsMoney said:
i was actually hoping brand would break jeffries jaw open....cant stand watching that clown on my team any more
 7 years ago '06        #6313
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Truth B T0ld said:
i was actually hoping brand would break jeffries jaw open....cant stand watching that clown on my team any more
Hey! We need to trade him!!!

Broken Jaw = No Time on the Court to be Showcased!!!

7 years ago '07        #6314
RonniexRamen 
space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Hey! We need to trade him!!!

Broken Jaw = No Time on the Court to be Showcased!!!

haha its funny because he stepped away from brand and then came back moments later.. i feel like he knew his play wasn't going to land him on espn so why not milk this moment for todays sportscenter..he got his wish haha

on a better note..how about that steal from darko at the top of the key for the Slam Finish. not too bad
 7 years ago '06        #6315
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 RonniexRamen said:
haha its funny because he stepped away from brand and then came back moments later.. i feel like he knew his play wasn't going to land him on espn so why not milk this moment for todays sportscenter..he got his wish haha

on a better note..how about that steal from darko at the top of the key for the Slam Finish. not too bad
Nice...I see you found the thread!

Darko looked impressive on both ends of the floor. If D'Antoni is stressing defense as much as they say he is, then Darko NEEDS to be in the Starting Lineup.

We'd finally have someone who can clog the lane and contest shots. I really enjoyed watching the team play with Darko and Douglas in the lineup.
 7 years ago '07        #6316
RonniexRamen 
space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
yeah man thanks
 7 years ago '04        #6317
space
space
Larry Hughes understands that the chances of him returning to the Knicks next season are slim to none. Unfortunately, the same may be true of one Hughes' best friends as well. Hughes reiterated Wednesday that he believes LeBron James, the Knicks' primary free agent target, will re-sign with the Cleveland Cavaliers when James becomes a free agent next summer. "I still feel that way," Hughes said following the Knicks' practice in Greenburgh, N.Y. "He's got a good opportunity to win there. And I know a lot of people talk about him playing in a big market, but he just wants to win a ring. It's not about playing in a big market." -- NY Daily News
 7 years ago '04        #6318
space
space
Al Harrington would love the same fate for the 31-year-old Stephen Jackson, a multitalented point forward who would fit well in Mike D'Antoni's system. The two are business partners with the Protege apparel brand and were teammates with the Pacers when Donnie Walsh was the team president, but the reality of saving cap room for 2010 makes reuniting in New York this season an improbable dream. "It's not going to happen," said Harrington, who will be a free agent this summer. "Not this year." -- Newsday
 7 years ago '06        #6319
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
Larry Hughes understands that the chances of him returning to the Knicks next season are slim to none. Unfortunately, the same may be true of one Hughes' best friends as well. Hughes reiterated Wednesday that he believes LeBron James, the Knicks' primary free agent target, will re-sign with the Cleveland Cavaliers when James becomes a free agent next summer. "I still feel that way," Hughes said following the Knicks' practice in Greenburgh, N.Y. "He's got a good opportunity to win there. And I know a lot of people talk about him playing in a big market, but he just wants to win a ring. It's not about playing in a big market." -- NY Daily News
And he wonders why the NY fans aren't endearing to him. Shut ya fukkin mouth Hughes! Lawdy, I hope Walsh finds a way to rid him from this team.
 7 years ago '08        #6320
AC_89 148 heat pts148
space
space
$33,903 | Props total: 5652 5652
Heres my take on tuesdays game

We shoot way way way too many threes
Jeffries sucks but at least he hustles
Nate gotta control his emotions(that tech was bs tho)
Gallo should not be starting
Milicic made a couple nice plays
Where was jordan hill?
I love how aggressive toney douglas is
The defense has been better in these first 3 preseason games

at larry hughes
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 7 - Japanese Youth Have Found a Way To Marry a Person Without Dating
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Orlando brown finally exposes what detective Vlad been doing for years.
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
276 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Wasabi thot
11 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 7 - ‘Scumbag’: Internet attacks Santorum for telling Dreamer to lea..
121 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy