New York Knicks

most viewed right now
 318
Video inside Kenneka Jenkins Update [OMFG]
72 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 188
The lack of quality d1ck in 2017
92 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 134
Article inside Kylie Jenner pregnant byTravis Scott.
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 119
Sep 22 - Asian Takes 7 Bullets From Cop Like A G *graphic video*
75 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-13-2009, 09:23 PM         #6301
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Big C gonna make a mix of all our brick 3's tonight?
 8 years ago '06        #6302
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
Just got back from the game and checked the boxscore...40 3-pointers? Holy Shyt!

These shots need to start droppin, but sitting courtside I was ecstatic to hear the communication on Defense. These dudes were barking out switches and seemed pretty effective on the defensive end.

Darko impressed me the most today, he seems to do a lot of the little things on the court. He's a lot better than most think.

I liked the intensity from Jeffries getting into Brands face after he caught that elbow. I was sitting behind the Sixers bench and kept telling Brand I hope he tears his ACL. I definitely thought with Nate being on the court during the altercation that a f!ght was going to break out.

And on a side note, Stern needs to finalize something with the union reps of the league officials...because those scabs were HORRIBLE! I never seen a team get penalized for the babiest of fouls. I caught a look from the dude who T'd up Nate in the 4th after I told him to "get off his knees, cuz he's blowing the game".
 10-13-2009, 11:55 PM         #6303
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Just got back from the game and checked the boxscore...40 3-pointers? Holy Shyt!

These shots need to start droppin, but sitting courtside I was ecstatic to hear the communication on Defense. These dudes were barking out switches and seemed pretty effective on the defensive end.

Darko impressed me the most today, he seems to do a lot of the little things on the court. He's a lot better than most think.

I liked the intensity from Jeffries getting into Brands face after he caught that elbow. I was sitting behind the Sixers bench and kept telling Brand I hope he tears his ACL. I definitely thought with Nate being on the court during the altercation that a f!ght was going to break out.

And on a side note, Stern needs to finalize something with the union reps of the league officials...because those scabs were HORRIBLE! I never seen a team get penalized for the babiest of fouls. I caught a look from the dude who T'd up Nate in the 4th after I told him to "get off his knees, cuz he's blowing the game".
 8 years ago '06        #6304
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 TimeIsMoney said:


Did you see the elbow? That was Malone-esque.
 10-14-2009, 12:44 AM         #6305
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Knicks vs 76ers highlights
 8 years ago '07        #6306
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 TimeIsMoney said:
i was actually hoping brand would break jeffries jaw open....cant stand watching that clown on my team any more
 8 years ago '06        #6307
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Truth B T0ld said:
i was actually hoping brand would break jeffries jaw open....cant stand watching that clown on my team any more
Hey! We need to trade him!!!

Broken Jaw = No Time on the Court to be Showcased!!!

 8 years ago '07        #6308
RonniexRamen 
space
avatar space
space
$789 | Props total: 0 0
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Hey! We need to trade him!!!

Broken Jaw = No Time on the Court to be Showcased!!!

haha its funny because he stepped away from brand and then came back moments later.. i feel like he knew his play wasn't going to land him on espn so why not milk this moment for todays sportscenter..he got his wish haha



on a better note..how about that steal from darko at the top of the key for the Slam Finish. not too bad
 8 years ago '06        #6309
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 RonniexRamen said:
haha its funny because he stepped away from brand and then came back moments later.. i feel like he knew his play wasn't going to land him on espn so why not milk this moment for todays sportscenter..he got his wish haha



on a better note..how about that steal from darko at the top of the key for the Slam Finish. not too bad
Nice...I see you found the thread!

Darko looked impressive on both ends of the floor. If D'Antoni is stressing defense as much as they say he is, then Darko NEEDS to be in the Starting Lineup.

We'd finally have someone who can clog the lane and contest shots. I really enjoyed watching the team play with Darko and Douglas in the lineup.
 8 years ago '07        #6310
RonniexRamen 
space
avatar space
space
$789 | Props total: 0 0
yeah man thanks
 8 years ago '04        #6311
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
Larry Hughes understands that the chances of him returning to the Knicks next season are slim to none. Unfortunately, the same may be true of one Hughes' best friends as well. Hughes reiterated Wednesday that he believes LeBron James, the Knicks' primary free agent target, will re-sign with the Cleveland Cavaliers when James becomes a free agent next summer. "I still feel that way," Hughes said following the Knicks' practice in Greenburgh, N.Y. "He's got a good opportunity to win there. And I know a lot of people talk about him playing in a big market, but he just wants to win a ring. It's not about playing in a big market." -- NY Daily News
 8 years ago '04        #6312
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
Al Harrington would love the same fate for the 31-year-old Stephen Jackson, a multitalented point forward who would fit well in Mike D'Antoni's system. The two are business partners with the Protege apparel brand and were teammates with the Pacers when Donnie Walsh was the team president, but the reality of saving cap room for 2010 makes reuniting in New York this season an improbable dream. "It's not going to happen," said Harrington, who will be a free agent this summer. "Not this year." -- Newsday
 8 years ago '06        #6313
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
Larry Hughes understands that the chances of him returning to the Knicks next season are slim to none. Unfortunately, the same may be true of one Hughes' best friends as well. Hughes reiterated Wednesday that he believes LeBron James, the Knicks' primary free agent target, will re-sign with the Cleveland Cavaliers when James becomes a free agent next summer. "I still feel that way," Hughes said following the Knicks' practice in Greenburgh, N.Y. "He's got a good opportunity to win there. And I know a lot of people talk about him playing in a big market, but he just wants to win a ring. It's not about playing in a big market." -- NY Daily News
And he wonders why the NY fans aren't endearing to him. Shut ya fukkin mouth Hughes! Lawdy, I hope Walsh finds a way to rid him from this team.
 8 years ago '08        #6314
AC_89 185 heat pts185
space
avatar space
space
$37,938 | Props total: 11633 11633
Heres my take on tuesdays game

We shoot way way way too many threes
Jeffries sucks but at least he hustles
Nate gotta control his emotions(that tech was bs tho)
Gallo should not be starting
Milicic made a couple nice plays
Where was jordan hill?
I love how aggressive toney douglas is
The defense has been better in these first 3 preseason games


at larry hughes
 8 years ago '04        #6315
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
ILLWILL_21 Since I'm back on twitter, I will be giving away (5) pairs of tix 2 tomorrow night's game. Stay tuned 4 details!

wilson chandler twitter
 8 years ago '04        #6316
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
Although he says he's not ready to announce his retirement, Stephon Marbury said yesterday he has "shut everything down," taking the season off to work on his businesses and claims he will return to the NBA next season. Marbury also could not keep himself from ripping his hometown team and coach Mike D'Antoni for their poor preseason play, calling them "a mess." Marbury went unsigned as a free agent this summer after turning down Boston's veteran minimum offer ($1.3 million) in July. Marbury said he plans to attend the Knicks' home opener Oct. 31 vs. the Sixers with his kids. -- NY Post
 8 years ago '07        #6317
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,487 | Props total: 1384 1384
Maaaan, bump Larry Hughes. We need to trade him. Period. Create more time for TD, Nate, Will, and Gallo at the 2. His contract needed to be done yesterday...
 8 years ago '04        #6318
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
Nate Robinson, who has been one of the Knicks' better players through four exhibition games, is starting tonight at the Garden, but not necessarily after tonight. "I'm going to try a different lineup," D'Antoni said. "I want different combinations. Sometimes to get to a combination you have to start a different way. We might start radically (against the Nets) to see if we get a different flow." -- NY Daily News
 10-16-2009, 05:48 PM         #6319
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We suck.
 10-16-2009, 06:02 PM         #6320
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Funky Gallo saving us.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Kim K Friend Looks Better
58 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Karrueche Tran Ain't Got Nothing To Show
80 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Best Films of the Year so Far?
104 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 19
Sep 21 - woman fatally shoots sleeping boyfriend - uses machete to chop up his..
53 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Article inside Laurence Fishburne got divorced.
79 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Joss Whedon Has Reportedly Cut A MAJOR Character From JUSTICE LEAGUE
61 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Sep 21 - 15-Year-Old gives birth to NJ Detective's Baby......yep
126 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Sep 21 - infamous mob rat/scumbag sammy "sammy the bull" gravano released from..
42 comments
23 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy