New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Selena didn't die for this #TeamFAP
7 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Birdman Just Finessed Another Rapper For Their Royalties...You May Ha..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside This episode of drink champs was mad disrespectful
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
This leaked screenshot of niggas puttin a hit out on Lil Herb tho
127 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #6261
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 stackmatics said:
:greetings10:

Im upset that I missed the first preseason game.
Im seriously slipping but I heard the team looked good last night.
Whats good Stack...

Downloads: (good quality)

or...

http://www.zshare.net/video/664988853c311135/ (quality isnt the greatest)
 8 years ago '06        #6262
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
David Lee said he would have left the Knicks as a free-agent had Isiah Thomas still been in charge of running the team.

"If this was the old regime with all the accompanying craziness, I would've been outta here," Lee said. "But I talked to Mike [D'Antoni] a lot over the summer and I'm down with everything he and Donnie [Walsh] are trying to accomplish."
Yea right...Isiah would have signed him to a Max extension

But seriously, this quote just goes to show how much this organization has already come and how far they are prepared to go forward.
 8 years ago '07        #6263
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,107 | Props total: 653 653
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
:agreement6:Donnie:agreement6:

Check out his Po-Po-Po-Po-Po-PoPokaaaa-FACE!
LOL Dude in the suit next to her looks a lil weirded out... rightfully so though
 8 years ago '06        #6264
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,194 | Props total: 3167 3167
season need to start already
 10-07-2009, 07:50 AM         #6265
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm officially putting yall in my will.
BTW Good Look Drunk.. im watching it right now.
 8 years ago '06        #6266
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 stackmatics said:

I got you playa!
 8 years ago '04        #6267
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
 stackmatics said:
i better get like 5 xbox games or something
 8 years ago '04        #6268
space
space
Eddy Curry may have shed close to 40 pounds in the offseason, but he has not shed his image as a player too out of shape to help the Knicks. Curry is not in acceptable playing condition. For now, that is the official conclusion of the Knicks' coaching and management staff. Team president Donnie Walsh said Tuesday that Curry will not be back on the practice floor until trainers get him in better playing shape. "While he did a lot this summer, he's not ready to go out there and play at NBA speed," Walsh said. "We're going to take longer and get him out there, because every time he comes out on the floor, he pulls a muscle." -- Newsday
 8 years ago '06        #6269
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
New York Knickers President of Basketball Operations Donnie Walsh announced today that forward Warren Carter and guards Ron Howard, Gabe Pruitt and Sun Yue have been waived. The Knicks roster stands at 16 players.
 10-07-2009, 02:17 PM         #6270
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmaooo jeffries hitting threes

but yo i ampoed for the season

Knicks 7th or 8th seed this year lets gooo
 8 years ago '04        #6271
space
space
Mike D'Antoni said that Nate Robinson's inability to control his emotions was a factor in the Knicks' decision not to sign Robinson to a multi-year contract.

Robinson received a one-year contract just before training camp opened.

"That's why he [got] a one-year contract," D'Antoni said of the exuberance that often gets the better of Robinson on the court. "That's why we won 32 games."

D'Antoni believes the Knicks would have greater success when Robinson can change his approach to the game.

"As soon as we get it and he gets it, then we'll win, get in the playoffs and guys will find homes."
 8 years ago '06        #6272
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
Mike D'Antoni said that Nate Robinson's inability to control his emotions was a factor in the Knicks' decision not to sign Robinson to a multi-year contract.

Robinson received a one-year contract just before training camp opened.

"That's why he [got] a one-year contract," D'Antoni said of the exuberance that often gets the better of Robinson on the court. "That's why we won 32 games."

D'Antoni believes the Knicks would have greater success when Robinson can change his approach to the game.

"As soon as we get it and he gets it, then we'll win, get in the playoffs and guys will find homes."
These comments are causing quite the stir in Knicks-land. A lot of people are comparing this to Larry Brown throwing Marbury under the bus, and I kinda agree...with Mike D'Antoni that is. Just like I had no problem with Larry Brown doing it as well. The only difference here is that D'Antoni doesn't have a snake of a GM looking over his shoulder who undermines his colleague by taking sides with the player.

If you read the entire article you can see the quotes being taken out of context by the sales-driven NY Media.

What Coach D is saying isn't anything he hasn't said to Nate to begin with or anything different than what most of us say on these message boards. He's been trying to motivate Nate since he's got here, and nothing has worked thus far...nothing wrong with a little tough love.

Fact is, if he didn't believe Nate could help us win games they wouldn't have brought him back in the first place. And if what he said was so UNtrue, another team would have offered him a multi-year deal this offseason anyway.
 8 years ago '04        #6273
space
space
Marcus Landry appeared to be a longshot to make the Knicks a few weeks ago, but he survived the first round of cuts.

Landry, a rookie forward out of Wisconsin, paid his own way for a tryout with the team. Many consider him undersized, but his work ethic and toughness make up for any size disadvantage.

"That's the kind of player we need," general manager Donnie Walsh told the New York Daily News.

Landry's brother, Carl, is a forward with the Rockets.

"My brother just told me to play hard," Landry said. "That's all he told me and that's what I've been doing."

The Knicks currently have 13 players with guaranteed contracts on the roster, including the retired Cuttino Mobley.

Mike D'Antoni is open to taking one more player, which means Landry is battling guard Joe Crawford and forward Chris Hunter for the final spot.
 8 years ago '06        #6274
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
Marcus Landry appeared to be a longshot to make the Knicks a few weeks ago, but he survived the first round of cuts.

Landry, a rookie forward out of Wisconsin, paid his own way for a tryout with the team. Many consider him undersized, but his work ethic and toughness make up for any size disadvantage.

"That's the kind of player we need," general manager Donnie Walsh told the New York Daily News.

Landry's brother, Carl, is a forward with the Rockets.

"My brother just told me to play hard," Landry said. "That's all he told me and that's what I've been doing."

The Knicks currently have 13 players with guaranteed contracts on the roster, including the retired Cuttino Mobley.

Mike D'Antoni is open to taking one more player, which means Landry is battling guard Joe Crawford and forward Chris Hunter for the final spot.
I havent seen much of Landry's game...but if I'm taking one of those three players, I really like what Joe Crawford has brought to the table.

We need to buyout Hughes, cause I think he's gunna cause a ruckus if he's not getting any playing time. He's one of the last "headcases" left on this team.
 8 years ago '04        #6275
space
space
incase some of ya been living under a rock, Preseason Game 2 tonight 7:30 against "The Mean Streets" of Boston..what are ya, retaRRRded
 8 years ago '06        #6276
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space

Toney Douglas continued to get over screen after screen, which caused Nate Robinson fits. Nate couldn’t free himself for an open look and the one time Douglas had to switch, Nate didn’t recognize Milicic posting TD inside. Nate reversed the ball, which was fine as Al Harrington knocked down an open jumper.

Seemingly fed up, Nate just missed a vicious baseline dunk a few plays later.

Make no mistake, Douglas has secured a spot in this rotation.

8 years ago '04        #6277
space
space
Mike D'Antoni does not think that Danilo Gallinari is in NBA playing shape.

"I think his legs are still a little wobbly," D'Antoni said. "NBA shape is the best shape of your life, even at age 21. He's not there yet."

D'Antoni believes Gallinari's natural position is small forward, while Wilson Chandler could be a shooting guard, small forward or power forward.

"Wil can guard the 2. Danilo's natural position is the 3. I don't know Wil's natural position – 2, 3, 4."

Both are in the starting lineup for Friday's pre-season game in Boston.
 8 years ago '07        #6278
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,107 | Props total: 653 653
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Hmmm... I hope TD has his shooting touch down now like back in college. And he is the replacement for Nate. Inevitable.
 8 years ago '06        #6279
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
DVR'ing the game....for those watching it now, enjoy! But right now I'm all about those Damn Yankees!
 8 years ago '04        #6280
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
DVR'ing the game....for those watching it now, enjoy! But right now I'm all about those Damn Yankees!
prepare to watch one of the worst 3 point shootouts later 1st quarter from both teams....till Sheed score, was wondering if they knew they can score in front of and not just behind the 3 pt. line
Home      

most viewed right now
Might've been the finest bi-ches, I've ever seen at hooters...
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Apr 27 - This Texas 6th-grader was threatened with suspension all beca..
122 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Apr 26 - Nigerian Scientist Invents Device That Can Supply The Entire ..
93 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside Sza - A | CTRL [OFFICIAL ANTICIPATION / DISCUSSION THREAD] #tde
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maybe she's of BX caliber....47yrs old but well worth the D
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Young boy goes to columbia
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Rockstar's BULLY 2 Up Next?
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Totally CLEAR Galaxy S8 - Worlds FIRST!!
11 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy