New York Knicks

most viewed right now
NFL Von Miller gives every player in AFC West bottle of wine, Thank You note
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
CAM'RON explains y he dont rock with that dirtbag JIM JONES anymore. Speaks on..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Curry is completely petrified when guarding Harden
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
J.Cole dissing Kanye on new song "False Prophets"
327 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #6261
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,874 | Props total: 161 161
 Born_Loser said:
When David Lee met with the Blazers in Las Vegas earlier this summer, the club gave the forward just one night to mull over a contract offer.

Lee was excited about the offer, but was ultimately worried about playing time in Portland.

"They felt I'd fit in perfectly with LaMarcus and Aldridge," Lee told the New York Post. "Believe me, I was flattered. They've got a great team."

While no firm offer was made the night of the meeting, according to a Blazers source, a four-year deal worth $28 million (with an escape clause after the third season) was on the table. Lee's agent, Mark Bartelstein, wanted $50 million over five years.

"I was given one night to think it over," Lee added. "I couldn't commit. I was worried about playing time. Aldridge is All-Star-caliber and they've got a huge investment in [Greg] Oden."

Portland was looking at point guard Andre Miller, who they eventually signed, as well and didn't want to miss out on other targets.
This is proof that Lee needs to drop his agent cuz Lee IS worth 7 mill over 4 years is cool, but 10 over 5??? Comedy. Donnie knew that his agent was full of s**t and he played his a.ss, plain and simple. I'm sure at the end of the offseason, Lee just said, f**k it, I'll play for cheap cuz Bartelstein can't work any deal out, so I'll go back to being a Knick.

Good read, Donnie.
 7 years ago '04        #6262
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
space
$40,636 | Props total: 2138 2138
Eddy Curry is still beset by injuries and the Knicks acknowledge that the center is not ready for NBA competition. The team seems ready to shift gears and lower expectations on Curry's return.

"While he did a lot this summer, he's not ready to go out there and play at NBA speed," Donnie Walsh said Tuesday. "We're going to take longer to get him out there, because every time he comes out on the floor, he pulls a muscle."

Alan Hahn discusses the possibility that the Knicks could terminate Curry's contract for failing to live up to the basic contractual requirement that he keep himself in playing shape. The likelihood of the team pursuing such action is thought to be remote.
 7 years ago '04        #6263
space
space
David Lee said he would have left the Knicks as a free-agent had Isiah Thomas still been in charge of running the team.

"If this was the old regime with all the accompanying craziness, I would've been outta here," Lee said. "But I talked to Mike [D'Antoni] a lot over the summer and I'm down with everything he and Donnie [Walsh] are trying to accomplish."
 7 years ago '06        #6264
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 I Am The Truth said:
This is proof that Lee needs to drop his agent cuz Lee IS worth 7 mill over 4 years is cool, but 10 over 5??? Comedy. Donnie knew that his agent was full of s**t and he played his a.ss, plain and simple. I'm sure at the end of the offseason, Lee just said, f**k it, I'll play for cheap cuz Bartelstein can't work any deal out, so I'll go back to being a Knick.

Good read, Donnie.
:agreement6:Donnie:agreement6:

Check out his Po-Po-Po-Po-Po-PoPokaaaa-FACE!
 7 years ago '06        #6265
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 stackmatics said:
:greetings10:

Im upset that I missed the first preseason game.
Im seriously slipping but I heard the team looked good last night.
Whats good Stack...

Downloads: (good quality)

or...

http://www.zshare.net/video/664988853c311135/ (quality isnt the greatest)
 7 years ago '06        #6266
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
David Lee said he would have left the Knicks as a free-agent had Isiah Thomas still been in charge of running the team.

"If this was the old regime with all the accompanying craziness, I would've been outta here," Lee said. "But I talked to Mike [D'Antoni] a lot over the summer and I'm down with everything he and Donnie [Walsh] are trying to accomplish."
Yea right...Isiah would have signed him to a Max extension

But seriously, this quote just goes to show how much this organization has already come and how far they are prepared to go forward.
 7 years ago '07        #6267
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,874 | Props total: 161 161
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
:agreement6:Donnie:agreement6:

Check out his Po-Po-Po-Po-Po-PoPokaaaa-FACE!
LOL Dude in the suit next to her looks a lil weirded out... rightfully so though
 7 years ago '06        #6268
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,320 | Props total: 1293 1293
season need to start already
 10-07-2009, 08:50 AM         #6269
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm officially putting yall in my will.
BTW Good Look Drunk.. im watching it right now.
 7 years ago '06        #6270
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 stackmatics said:

I got you playa!
 7 years ago '04        #6271
space
space
 stackmatics said:
i better get like 5 xbox games or something
 7 years ago '04        #6272
space
space
Eddy Curry may have shed close to 40 pounds in the offseason, but he has not shed his image as a player too out of shape to help the Knicks. Curry is not in acceptable playing condition. For now, that is the official conclusion of the Knicks' coaching and management staff. Team president Donnie Walsh said Tuesday that Curry will not be back on the practice floor until trainers get him in better playing shape. "While he did a lot this summer, he's not ready to go out there and play at NBA speed," Walsh said. "We're going to take longer and get him out there, because every time he comes out on the floor, he pulls a muscle." -- Newsday
 7 years ago '06        #6273
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
New York Knickers President of Basketball Operations Donnie Walsh announced today that forward Warren Carter and guards Ron Howard, Gabe Pruitt and Sun Yue have been waived. The Knicks roster stands at 16 players.
 10-07-2009, 03:17 PM         #6274
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmaooo jeffries hitting threes

but yo i ampoed for the season

Knicks 7th or 8th seed this year lets gooo
 7 years ago '04        #6275
space
space
Mike D'Antoni said that Nate Robinson's inability to control his emotions was a factor in the Knicks' decision not to sign Robinson to a multi-year contract.

Robinson received a one-year contract just before training camp opened.

"That's why he [got] a one-year contract," D'Antoni said of the exuberance that often gets the better of Robinson on the court. "That's why we won 32 games."

D'Antoni believes the Knicks would have greater success when Robinson can change his approach to the game.

"As soon as we get it and he gets it, then we'll win, get in the playoffs and guys will find homes."
 7 years ago '06        #6276
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
Mike D'Antoni said that Nate Robinson's inability to control his emotions was a factor in the Knicks' decision not to sign Robinson to a multi-year contract.

Robinson received a one-year contract just before training camp opened.

"That's why he [got] a one-year contract," D'Antoni said of the exuberance that often gets the better of Robinson on the court. "That's why we won 32 games."

D'Antoni believes the Knicks would have greater success when Robinson can change his approach to the game.

"As soon as we get it and he gets it, then we'll win, get in the playoffs and guys will find homes."
These comments are causing quite the stir in Knicks-land. A lot of people are comparing this to Larry Brown throwing Marbury under the bus, and I kinda agree...with Mike D'Antoni that is. Just like I had no problem with Larry Brown doing it as well. The only difference here is that D'Antoni doesn't have a snake of a GM looking over his shoulder who undermines his colleague by taking sides with the player.

If you read the entire article you can see the quotes being taken out of context by the sales-driven NY Media.

What Coach D is saying isn't anything he hasn't said to Nate to begin with or anything different than what most of us say on these message boards. He's been trying to motivate Nate since he's got here, and nothing has worked thus far...nothing wrong with a little tough love.

Fact is, if he didn't believe Nate could help us win games they wouldn't have brought him back in the first place. And if what he said was so UNtrue, another team would have offered him a multi-year deal this offseason anyway.
 7 years ago '04        #6277
space
space
Marcus Landry appeared to be a longshot to make the Knicks a few weeks ago, but he survived the first round of cuts.

Landry, a rookie forward out of Wisconsin, paid his own way for a tryout with the team. Many consider him undersized, but his work ethic and toughness make up for any size disadvantage.

"That's the kind of player we need," general manager Donnie Walsh told the New York Daily News.

Landry's brother, Carl, is a forward with the Rockets.

"My brother just told me to play hard," Landry said. "That's all he told me and that's what I've been doing."

The Knicks currently have 13 players with guaranteed contracts on the roster, including the retired Cuttino Mobley.

Mike D'Antoni is open to taking one more player, which means Landry is battling guard Joe Crawford and forward Chris Hunter for the final spot.
 7 years ago '06        #6278
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
Marcus Landry appeared to be a longshot to make the Knicks a few weeks ago, but he survived the first round of cuts.

Landry, a rookie forward out of Wisconsin, paid his own way for a tryout with the team. Many consider him undersized, but his work ethic and toughness make up for any size disadvantage.

"That's the kind of player we need," general manager Donnie Walsh told the New York Daily News.

Landry's brother, Carl, is a forward with the Rockets.

"My brother just told me to play hard," Landry said. "That's all he told me and that's what I've been doing."

The Knicks currently have 13 players with guaranteed contracts on the roster, including the retired Cuttino Mobley.

Mike D'Antoni is open to taking one more player, which means Landry is battling guard Joe Crawford and forward Chris Hunter for the final spot.
I havent seen much of Landry's game...but if I'm taking one of those three players, I really like what Joe Crawford has brought to the table.

We need to buyout Hughes, cause I think he's gunna cause a ruckus if he's not getting any playing time. He's one of the last "headcases" left on this team.
 7 years ago '04        #6279
space
space
incase some of ya been living under a rock, Preseason Game 2 tonight 7:30 against "The Mean Streets" of Boston..what are ya, retaRRRded
 7 years ago '06        #6280
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space

Toney Douglas continued to get over screen after screen, which caused Nate Robinson fits. Nate couldn’t free himself for an open look and the one time Douglas had to switch, Nate didn’t recognize Milicic posting TD inside. Nate reversed the ball, which was fine as Al Harrington knocked down an open jumper.

Seemingly fed up, Nate just missed a vicious baseline dunk a few plays later.

Make no mistake, Douglas has secured a spot in this rotation.

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Was Born Ready. I'm Sure you can Guess What for
137 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Player Joe Mcknight Killed in Nawlins
299 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside He is the reason guns are made 🤕🤕
139 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This young startender flexible spanish mami who prefers melanin in her..
63 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside J.Cole "For Your Eyez Only" [Official Discussion/Anticipation]
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chef Sharpens $1 Knife Making It As Good As A $1000 Knife
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside I Watched The Funniest Standup Special Since Dave Chappelle's Killing E..
189 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Member sends Ex GF an MK watch for her birthday
138 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy