New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Last Tango in Paris’ Rape Scene Was Not Consensual, Director Bernardo ..
71 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
OT Have you noticed when athletes drink alcohol after a c..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - America Today, In Cartoons...
51 comments
@news
most viewed right now
LIVENATION cancels Jeremih from the rest of his touring...
56 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #6241
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
space
$40,646 | Props total: 2155 2155
damn, Douglas gonna be a fan favorite aka Nate 2.0 (defense)
 7 years ago '04        #6242
space
space
Chandler with the block, Jefferies with the back to back 3's
 7 years ago '07        #6243
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,694 | Props total: 106 106
 Born_Loser said:
Chandler with the block, Jefferies with the back to back 3's
3 3's now :applause:
 7 years ago '04        #6244
space
space
Good Luck to Harrington having future kids after taking a knee to the nutter
 7 years ago '04        #6245
space
space
Hill look like a real f**king bust right, n*gga overthinking s**t

f**king up on picks, he does know your supposed to put a body on the other team and not on Douglas, right?
 7 years ago '04        #6246
space
space
this preseason, i wanna see what Sun Yue can do already

maybe the next game.
 7 years ago '04        #6247
space
space
Real Talk...s**t just hit me, Jordan Hill look like Sho'Nuff lmfao
 7 years ago '07        #6248
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
Lets fukkin go Gallo
 7 years ago '07        #6249
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
who got a stream...i didnt hook cable up in my apt yet
 7 years ago '07        #6250
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
I klike the way the team is playing...........playoffs???
 7 years ago '07        #6251
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,881 | Props total: 164 164
 BxCastro said:
I klike the way the team is playing...........playoffs???
I'll call it from now... we can make the 7th or 8th spot.
 10-04-2009, 07:10 PM         #6252
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Knicks vs Nets highlight clips
 7 years ago '07        #6253
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,536 | Props total: 278 278
how about Jeffries hitting 3 3's!! :wow:

I really like this squad alot. The bigges thing that impressed me was their defense and ball movement, which is rare for a knicks team. Even Harrington had some nice passes. They look like they have a good chemistry together too. Good communication on the floor, alot of them smiling in TOs; thats all a good sign.

Gallo knocked down a few shots but he really impressed me with the passes he made (spin pass to Harrington for 3 / couple of feeds to Dlee). I also noticed Lee added a little range to his jumpshot,whice is nice. As for Harrington, the scoring was there as it always is, but it was w/ better shot selection. Less chucking. he had a sick pass to Lee down low. i can only hope this carries over into the reg. season...

I love Douglas and his defense, dudes relentless. hes gonna be a real solid player. On O his ball handling is so smooth... this was a great pickup by walsh, im glad we didnt sign Sessions, T-Doug will be better.

if everyting stays intact a 7th or 8th seed is def not out of the question for this team... and would def be a good look especially for Free Agency next year.
 7 years ago '04        #6254
space
space
In a short question and answer session with the Toronto Star, Raptors forward Chris Bosh revealed that New York is his favorite road destination.

"New York," Bosh said when asked what the best road city is in the NBA.

make it your fav. HOME destination mang
 7 years ago '06        #6255
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
Not bad...Not bad!

I don't really even know where to start, but you can already see that the future is bright here in NY.

Gallo: He had an off night shooting the rock, but through his intangibles, you can still see that he was the best player on the court. His overall awareness is astonishing. Made some sick passes, has great poise and positioning. Obviously his shot is wet, I just hope to see more of the offense run through him each possession. I like the fact that this kid misses, comes right back up the court and hits. He has that confidence, he is a player!

Wilson: This guy just keeps getting better. I've been weary of Will since I worry about the lack of a "killer instinct", but he has shown that he is the "Silent a.ssassin". His shot was wet all night and he seems to have improved his handle. His mid-range has always been solid, but it seems he's improving upon his 3point shot. He's so versatile in D'Antoni's system, and I actually can see him being successful at the 2. He can be our Danny Granger. And that Block was SICK!

Lee: Probably the best "finisher" in the game. I remember Kenny Smith's nickname for Lee was "Shallow Water", so true. The guy is a Pick n' Roll dream, but he still need work on his Pick n' "POP" game. He has shown extended range on his J, but I still need to see some more consistency out of it. As dormant as his Defense has been, he's still a smart player on the court who can direct his man into a double. I have confidence that a Lee-Darko pairing in the frontcourt can work defensively.

TD: Steal, an absolute steal. TDoug is a MAN and ready to contribute. You can tell that he plays with an intensity on the defensive end that I haven't seen in almost a decade. Phil Weber says that he's never seen a player better at f!ghting over screens than this 23 year old rookie. The form on his jumper isn't the greatest, but he seems to have the work ethic and the confidence to improve upon it. TD will be a fan favorite, and will inevitably mean the end of Nate in NY. I'm very excited for him!

Hill: RAW, plain and simple. I actually like the fact that he will not get shine early. Big men tend to need more time in adapting to the NBA game. He's got a lot to learn. It seems he'll need time to simply adapt to the speed of an NBA game. He tends to speed up his game in order to keep up, forcing bad shots and turning the ball over. His ability is obvious, and he possesses good touch on his J. I can see him sitting early and contributing after the break about 15-20 minutes as an energy guy. He's a perfect big for a D'Antoni system.

The rest of the team as an overall looked to have good chemistry. Al Harrington has really stepped up as a "team oriented" player. I look for him to have a great season, and I pray he doesn't fall back to his old habits. He can be an interesting piece (6th man) if he would take a pay-cut to resign in NY next season. Can you believe the improved confidence in Jared Jeffries jumper? I got a nice chuckle after his first shot that bricked off the side of the backboard, but was impressed with his extended range. I have no doubts in my mind that we'll be able to shed JJ off the books by the deadline. Darko looked OK, showing us solid form on his J. Though he wasn't hitting it much you can definitely see its there. Nice jump hook with the left hand and of course a big blocked shot!

It is only the 1st preseason game, but you wouldn't be a fan if you couldn't get excited over what you've seen. This team, despite what they say, knows that NEXT season is the year of focus. They seem like they are ready to play with a chip on their shoulder and suprise some this year. I'm more concerned with the overall development of Gallo and Chandler...but I have said it already in the offseason; "The Knicks WILL make the Playoffs". I just have that gut feeling.
 10-06-2009, 07:16 AM         #6256
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I want you guys to be patient with JJ. Oh yee with little Faith. I think JJ should stay around I like his game, and especially since he's add a J to his repertoire. And some one has been quoted saying that at some practices he's been reminiscent of Garnet.

- Brace yourself. Jared Jeffries has been one of the best players on the floor throughout camp. I'm serious. It was cute at first, but Jared made it clear tonight that he's determined to be a factor. His outside shots continued to fall, and he put the ball on the floor for difficult finishes with either hand. On the other end, Jeffries hounded guards in the backcourt, then raced back to legitimately swat a few people under the basket. My friend (a Celtics fan, I'm afraid, but he appreciates the Knicks) said, without a hint of sarcasm, "he looks like Kevin Garnett out there". It was a sight to be seen.

7 years ago '07        #6257
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,881 | Props total: 164 164
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
...but I have said it already in the offseason; "The Knicks WILL make the Playoffs". I just have that gut feeling.
I agree with everything you said, but this is the most important thing you said. It'll be a long year, but I think it'll be a good one. Plus the Jazz have our pick, so f**k it, let's make the playoffs. No need to give em a lotto pick.
 10-06-2009, 10:17 AM         #6258
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:greetings10:

Im upset that I missed the first preseason game.
Im seriously slipping but I heard the team looked good last night.
 7 years ago '04        #6259
space
space
Knicks general manager Donnie Walsh told the New York Post what his plans would have been had he been able to acquire the fourth or fifth pick in June's NBA Draft.

"Curry," Walsh answered when asked whether he would have taken Stephen Curry or Ricky Rubio. "Not only is he a great shooter but he can get his shot on anyone. Opponents look at his baby face and figure they can manhandle him. Meanwhile he tore up every top-rated guard he went up against at our workout, including Tyreke Evans, who might be the best player in the draft next to Blake Griffin."
 7 years ago '04        #6260
space
space
When David Lee met with the Blazers in Las Vegas earlier this summer, the club gave the forward just one night to mull over a contract offer.

Lee was excited about the offer, but was ultimately worried about playing time in Portland.

"They felt I'd fit in perfectly with LaMarcus and Aldridge," Lee told the New York Post. "Believe me, I was flattered. They've got a great team."

While no firm offer was made the night of the meeting, according to a Blazers source, a four-year deal worth $28 million (with an escape clause after the third season) was on the table. Lee's agent, Mark Bartelstein, wanted $50 million over five years.

"I was given one night to think it over," Lee added. "I couldn't commit. I was worried about playing time. Aldridge is All-Star-caliber and they've got a huge investment in [Greg] Oden."

Portland was looking at point guard Andre Miller, who they eventually signed, as well and didn't want to miss out on other targets.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
138 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you could have a threesome with 2...who would u pick?
126 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside [Tha Carter 5] Lil Wayne - Start This sh-t Off Right (Ft. Mannie Fresh)
176 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Las Vegas math teacher - smash or pass
105 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
351 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Guardians of The Galaxy trailer #2
84 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy