New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside Orlando brown finally exposes what detective Vlad been doing for years.
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Orlando Brown going into graphic detail on what happened with him & Raven in t..
31 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Soulja Boy Running to Godfather 50 for help in his beefs
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #6221
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
Also...

We got vids of scrimmages!!! Watchin em now...check em out

7 years ago '04        #6222
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,711 | Props total: 2231 2231
David Lee, 26, is one of six Knicks who will become free agents on July 1 and yet he seems to be the only one the Knicks are committed to re-signing. In fact, Lee was told as much after agreeing to a one-year deal with the club last week. "It was said point blank that they are happy with what I've been doing and that moving forward they would love to see me part of what's going on," Lee revealed. "Whether that's going to be in the cards or not is going to come down to salary-cap issues, who they end up signing and what's available. It's been said both ways; I'd love to be in New York a long time and they'd love to have me here." -- NY Daily News
 7 years ago '04        #6223
space
space
Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni insists that he'll remain patient and positive this season, even if the team struggles.

"You have to have a plan," D'Antoni told the a.ssociated Press. "I would be very selfish. I tell players to sacrifice all the time. If the plan is that we've got to do this, then what does that tell me if I can't do it?"

However, D'Antoni's brother Dan, a Knicks a.ssistant, acknowledged that another rough season would be hard on the head coach.

"If we don't win, it's going to be hard," said Dan D'Antoni. "You can be patient, and he understands that. But it's hard to choke it back. He wants to win, he thinks he can win."

The plan Mike D'Antoni alluded to was New York's goal of signing a maximum-level free agent next summer, namely LeBron James.
 7 years ago '08        #6224
AC_89 148 heat pts148
space
space
$33,892 | Props total: 5648 5648
Knicks 2k10 player ratings

Last edited by AC_89; 10-01-2009 at 03:42 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #6225
space
space
The Knicks pursued various point guards this summer, including Jason Kidd, Andre Miller and Ramon Sessions, but none of that bothered incumbent Chris Duhon.

"It didn't really bother me," Duhon said. "At the end of the day, I still had communication with Mike (D'Antoni), so I knew what was going on."
 7 years ago '06        #6226
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Camp "OFFICIALLY" Started Tonight (per Hahn's blog)

Those tired legs got their spring back. The blood was pumping and the sweat was dripping. Mike D'Antoni let the dogs loose in Friday night's scrimmage here at Skidmore College and these guys got after it in a heated run that was the most entertaining segment of camp so far.

Nate Robinson has been letting everyone know how successful his squads have been in the scrimmages so far and it seemed Chris Duhon had heard enough. Duhon looked terrific running the blue squad and played with very noticable intensity. At one point, after excellent ball movement resulted in a three-pointer by Jared Jeffries -- no, that's not a typo -- and sent Robinson's white team to the sidelines in the "knock-out" format, Duhon barked to Robinson, "Go get some water! Go get some water and watch us play!"

Shortly after that, Duhon was about 10 feet off the three-point line and buried the long-range bomb from straightaway to send the gray team off. Before the shot, Robinson suggested Duhon was too deep to take the shot.

After he drained it, Duhon growled, "Don't worry about how deep I am!"

It was an impressive run for Duhon, who ran the blue team with a floor general's authority and worked very well with Danilo Gallinari at the two spot (yes, the two spot). The best lineup for the blues included a huge group of Gallinari, Jeffries, Lee and Milicic. That group moved the ball beautifully and seemed to have great chemistry at both ends of the floor. Milicic ran the floor well and, along with Lee, dominated the boards.

Milicic had a rough go, however. He pulled himself out of the scrimmage early on and saw a trainer, but got back into the game without any sign of trouble. Then in a battle with Toney Douglas he fell to the court and Douglas fell over him and landed on his head. He was down for a few seconds, but eventually got up and was fine.

Again, not to oversell it, but Jeffries has looked very good in camp. He is even finding some consistency and confidence in his previously wayward shot. Not to say he's a legit scorer, but Jeffries is trying hard to show he won't be a liability on offense.

The blue team's members weren't the only ones to stand out. Al Harrington seemed to set the tone for the scrimmage early on by bringing a serious competitive nature. Big Al knocked down open shots, competed on the boards with ferocity and even attempted taking a charge. He was whistled for a block by one of the local referees hired for the scrimmage and Harrington got up furious at the call.

The intensity never got out of hand, nor did it seem to be on the verge of it. Just a good, hard run that was entertaining and encouraging.

The team will have one practice tomorrow before Sunday's preseason opener against the Nets in Albany at 2 p.m. The game is on MSG Network.

* - Milicic doesn't accept the label of a lottery bust who hasn't lived up to being the No. 2 overall pick in the 2003 draft, which included LeBron James (No. 1), Carmelo Anthony (No. 3), Chris Bosh (No. 4), and Dwyane Wade (No. 5): "I didn't ask nobody to be the second pick," he said. "I didn't f!ght for this spot. [The Pistons] wanted me to be the second pick. They saw me at 7-foot, could shoot, run, dunk, all this stuff. They saw all this stuff and they never used it."

D'Antoni's plan is to try to use as much of Milicic's talent as he can and Milicic says he already sees what type of role he can fill.

"There's a lot of scorers on this team, scoring is not a problem here," he said. "So I will try to help in other ways; try to rebound, try to block shots. All of this stuff is going to make this team better and get a couple of more wins, maybe for a playoff spot."

* - The team used Skidmore College's pool for some water training after the morning practice. Eddy Curry was in the diving pool with strength coach Greg Brittenham for his conditioning work while he lets the calf injury heal. Nate, of course, had the most fun in the pool and did a flip into the water. He then wandered over to the diving pool and walked out onto the lower board with wide eyes. Man you knew something spectacular -- and funny -- was bound to happen.

But athletic trainer Roger Hinds advised against it and Nate wisely obeyed.
 7 years ago '04        #6227
space
space
Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni has altered the team's game day schedule so that players can get more sleep.

Traditionally, NBA teams will practice for about an hour on the morning of a game day.

D'Antoni told reporters on Friday that the team won't be required to practice in the morning on the day of home games. Instead, the club will meet at 3:30 at Madison Square Garden for meetings, a walk-through and a meal prior to their 7:30 games.
 7 years ago '07        #6228
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,892 | Props total: 181 181
I love the way things are sounding... I think Duhon is gaining more confidence b/c this is a now or never situation he's in to remain a starting PG. Duhon's confidence is needed this year.
 7 years ago '07        #6229
space
space
Oh yeah... am I the only one that thinks we could win 45+ games if we get our act together? Hopefully, playoffs can be in order.
 7 years ago '04        #6230
space
space
can't F'N wait....1pm G-Men, 2pm Knicks first preseason game, Yanks are in the playoffs

good times for NY sport fans
 7 years ago '06        #6231
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
can't F'N wait....1pm G-Men, 2pm Knicks first preseason game, Yanks are in the playoffs

good times for NY sport fans
I know you a G-Men fan, but you cant forget about the Jets-Saints game (which is the best matchup of Week 4).

Anywho...

I'll be on later with my take on the preseason game (DVR'in it), hopefully I'm able to squeeze it in before Dexter tonight on showtime!

Enjoy that Sunday!!!
 7 years ago '08        #6232
AC_89 148 heat pts148
space
space
$33,892 | Props total: 5648 5648
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
I know you a G-Men fan, but you cant forget about the Jets-Saints game (which is the best matchup of Week 4).

Anywho...

I'll be on later with my take on the preseason game (DVR'in it), hopefully I'm able to squeeze it in before Dexter tonight on showtime!

Enjoy that Sunday!!!
Yea i'm hyped about the jets game too i'll watch the knicks game later
 7 years ago '04        #6233
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

Anywho...

Enjoy that Sunday!!!
of course, my dude Sanchez holding it down but i like Amish named QB's more
 7 years ago '04        #6234
space
space
GODDAMN, I CAN'T f**kING WAIT ANOTHER 10 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!! lmfao

i wanna see how Lee and Darko work side by side more than anything....and whose in the starting 5 eventhough it'll only be the Preseason starting 5
 7 years ago '04        #6235
space
space
starting 5

C - Lee
PF - Harrington
SF - Jefferies
SG - Hughes
PG - Duhon
 7 years ago '07        #6236
space
space
Anyone have a working stream???
 7 years ago '04        #6237
space
space
i like our 2nd squad better

C - Darko
PF - SUCK MY GALLO
SF - Chandler
SG - Nate
PG - Douglas

Gallo bout to make me bring back HUSTLE HARD for that O-Board and catching the and one attempt on Yi
 7 years ago '04        #6238
space
space
Darko with the block...damn, Lee and Darko should be a what people though Zach and Lee/Curry should have been since Lee and Darko are unselfish, defensive minded players that aren't scared off stay around the paint
 7 years ago '04        #6239
space
space
Douglas with his 3rd steal, runs up and dishes to Gallo for the easy 3
 7 years ago '07        #6240
space
space
got this from the realgm board...

training camp clips...

Last edited by I Am The Truth; 10-04-2009 at 01:42 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Rick Ross still using 50 Cent's paper to open up franchises at will
53 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Adidas Ultra Boost 3.0. Releasing Dec. 6 @ 11am ET / 8am PT.
15 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy finishes whole pizza while getting drilled by Chris Hansen
167 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
74 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Puzzle: Only 10% People Can Find All The 6 Words Hidden In This Image...
55 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Adult Entertainer That Sold Out Her Race
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy