Video inside The right way to heat up PIZZA!! Changed my life
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Kim Kardashian Allegedly Wants A Divorce From Kanye West
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Christina Milian Shows Damn Near EVERYTHING in a see through fit!!"
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #6201
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
i hope you don't wake up in the morning....gonna pray for that s**t right now, :(
now im not going to sleep.....thanks d*ck

7 years ago '08        #6202
triznathaniel 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,294 | Props total: 641 641
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
This one's for you Born Loser....

lmfao
 7 years ago '04        #6203
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,710 | Props total: 2231 2231
William Wesley is the proverbial guy behind the guy behind the guy. He's a basketball insider who has Michael Jordan on speed dial and is on a first-name basis with dozens of high profile NBA and college coaches. "World Wide Wes," as he is affectionately known, is also quietly emerging as an important player in the Knicks' pursuit of LeBron James. Wesley is known to be a friend and confidant of LeBron, who can become a free agent on July 1. With that in mind, it probably doesn't hurt that Wesley and Knicks president Donnie Walsh have become Best Friends Forever. -- NY Daily News
 7 years ago '04        #6204
space
space
Rafer Alston denied an unsourced blog report that claims he wants to play for the Knicks or Miami because there won't be enough minutes in New Jersey to earn a lucrative contract. "For somebody to put that out there right before camp" is irresponsible, Alston said. "I immediately called and told them that story didn't come from me." -- Newark Star-Ledger
 7 years ago '04        #6205
space
space
should we risk and keep?

Frank Isola speculates that if Eddy Curry has a healthy and productive season, he could forgo the last season of his contract in order to seek a long-term deal next summer.

Curry has an option that would pay him more than $11 million next season. The Knicks would gladly apply the additional cap space to their 2010 free-agent pursuits.

It has been considered a given that Curry would opt in for the 2010-2011 season because he undoubtedly would take a loss in that season under any new contract. What is not clear is whether the prospect of signing a new multi-year contract would be enough reason to convince Curry to elect to become a free-agent next summer.

One factor that could come into play is the expiration of the current collective bargaining agreement after 2010. A new CBA, one that is expected to be less favorable to the players, will govern free-agency in 2011.
 7 years ago '04        #6206
space
space
1. ALL EYES ON GALLO

We've heard major rumblings from Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni and his teammates that the time is now for Danilo Gallinari. If there was a microscope on this kid, it just went into high focus. I see a tougher Toni Kukoc and maybe eventually a Hedo Turkoglu type, but not yet ... Definitely not yet.

2. AL HARRINGTON IS READY TO ROLL

Armed with a chiseled body and a positive attitude, Harrington seems eager to begin his first full season in New York. Although at times last year he took too many bad shots, Harrington said repeatedly he is putting the team first. Time will tell about that statement.

3. CHRIS DUHON'S LEADERSHIP

Let's face it, Duhon is a winner. At both Duke and with the Chicago Bulls, the sturdy point guard was a part of winning. Lean and in top-notch shape, Duhon seems primed for a solid year at the point.

4. TONEY DOUGLAS' CONFIDENCE

T-Doug isn't taking a back seat to anyone and has high goals for himself, comparing his game to Joe Dumars. The kid from Florida State has serious bite and could emerge as a crowd favorite because of his pressure D. Most importantly, he's a Stallone fan. When I asked him if his game resembled Clubber Lang from Rocky III, he laughed and said, "Yeah, I like that."

5. A CROWDED FRONTCOURT

David Lee, Harrington, Eddy Curry, Jared Jeffries, and Darko Milicic all figure to compete for major minutes in the frontcourt with Lee and Harrington the only locks for consistent time. Where does that leave Knicks rookie Jordan Hill? Probably dealing with some time on the pine during a rookie year filled with learning the NBA game. Don't be down though, Jordan, at least you're not in Tucson.
 7 years ago '04        #6207
space
space
Rockets trying to move or buyout Brent Barry.....maybe they keep him long enough and see if they can include that expiring contract when they realize they need a Center and we push Curry onto them in a package maybe?
 7 years ago '06        #6208
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 7 years ago '04        #6209
space
space
Darko Milicic possesses several qualities that intrigue the Knick coaching staff.

Mike D'Antoni and his a.ssistant coaches see in Milicic a 7-2 big man who runs the floor, passes and blocks shots.

Despite staying overseas all summer, Milicic showed up to camp in excellent physical condition.
 7 years ago '06        #6210
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
Darko Milicic possesses several qualities that intrigue the Knick coaching staff.

Mike D'Antoni and his a.ssistant coaches see in Milicic a 7-2 big man who runs the floor, passes and blocks shots.

Despite staying overseas all summer, Milicic showed up to camp in excellent physical condition.
I dont know why, but I'm actually really excited to see Darko play in this system. He looks good in the Orange and Blue to boot. All we need is some shotblocking and attitude!
 7 years ago '04        #6211
space
space
yup...least now Lee can play his REAL position at 4

PG = Duhon
SG - Chandler
SF - SUCK MY GALLO
PF - Lee
C - Millicic
 7 years ago '04        #6212
space
space
get the tissue and lotion, LBJ fanboys

During an interview in New York to promote the "More than a Game" movie release, LeBron James said "I'm very excited to be here in New York, I love New York ... you know, couldn't be better than to be in the Mecca of basketball and that's New York City."

The interviewer then asked James next, "And we know you said you loved playing at MSG, how about next summer?" James responded, "We'll see when it gets here, all right," and ended the interview.
 7 years ago '04        #6213
space
space
An MRI revealed that Eddy Curry has a torn right plantaris muscle that will sideline him for the rest of training camp.

Curry's recovery will only be 3-5 days to drain blood from the area.
 7 years ago '06        #6214
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
An MRI revealed that Eddy Curry has a torn right plantaris muscle that will sideline him for the rest of training camp.

Curry's recovery will only be 3-5 days to drain blood from the area.
It doesnt sound as if its serious....supposedly the tear is an unneccisary muscle like the appendix, but will just need a few days for the swelling and blood to be drained.

I could careless, but we DO need to try and showcase him somehow.
 7 years ago '04        #6215
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
It doesnt sound as if its serious....supposedly the tear is an unneccisary muscle like the appendix, but will just need a few days for the swelling and blood to be drained.

I could careless, but we DO need to try and showcase him somehow.
got it from outrebounding David Lee too, so i'm proud he EARNED that injury
 7 years ago '06        #6216
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
get the tissue and lotion, LBJ fanboys

During an interview in New York to promote the "More than a Game" movie release, LeBron James said "I'm very excited to be here in New York, I love New York ... you know, couldn't be better than to be in the Mecca of basketball and that's New York City."

The interviewer then asked James next, "And we know you said you loved playing at MSG, how about next summer?" James responded, "We'll see when it gets here, all right," and ended the interview.
Here's the Vid...

[video - click to view]

09-30-2009, 08:29 PM         #6217
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Knicks making the playoffs baby cant wait:agreement6:

my prediction we finish at .500

or atleast two games over five hundred
 7 years ago '08        #6218
triznathaniel 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,294 | Props total: 641 641
Based on the fact that this year the team shouldn't be dealing with a void at PG and C like they had to last year...and the fact that Gallo is healthy and Wil is a year better...I think 45 wins is reasonable.
 7 years ago '08        #6219
AC_89 147 heat pts147
space
space
$33,891 | Props total: 5638 5638
my prediction is 40-42
 7 years ago '06        #6220
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 triznathaniel said:
Based on the fact that this year the team shouldn't be dealing with a void at PG and C like they had to last year...and the fact that Gallo is healthy and Wil is a year better...I think 45 wins is reasonable.
I think this young group has a shot at actually making the playoffs as well. I dont want to get ahead of myself of course, because I personally only care about one thing this season and that is the development of Will and Gallo.

But Gallo is a natural born leader and he looks ready to contribute NOW and will only become better as he learns the NBA game.

Another guy who breeds the same confidence and shows the same leadership qualities as Gallo, is my wildcard for this year...Toney Douglas. He's a 4th year senior who led the ACC in scoring as well as winning the ACC Defensive Player of the Year. He's 23 already, but has the looks as a guy who can step in right away. He is the guy that will prove why management has soured on Nate Robinson. He is a MAN who embodies what NY basketball is all about. I see him being our starting PG of the future, especially since a LeBron would be our primary ball handler).

LeBron says he aint leaving to a team that "dont play no defense". Well guess what, D'Antoni has stressed that he wants to be in the Top 15 in overall defensive categories this season. I remember a guy who coached the "Showtime Lakers" who was said to be an offensive genious while lacking on the defensive end. His name was Pat Riley!

I'm really excited for this season and I think we could sneak up on some people. But we cant lose sight of our primary focus. And that is to bring along these young guys while showin LeBron (and other prospective FA's) what this team is all about.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
58 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
64 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
187 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
86 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Couple Arguing Married 52 Years Lol
73 comments
21 hours ago