squad up!

New York Knicks

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #751
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
i'll be there as well.....

and if sean williams from bc, or morris almond from rice, dont get drafted by my knicks.......ima flip the fluck out

06-26-2007, 07:15 PM         #752
MaddenManiac05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jus got done kickin it with Jamal Crawford about an hour ago over @ the Community Center near Seattle( I'm workin with him at his basketball camp he's holdin) U all should know he's from that area and what not but we jus kicked it and put up shots on the court for about 15 minutes he is without one of the coolest guys ever... He was tellin me about how the Knicks are trying to pursue Kobe Bryant but he knows it will never happen and after a bunch of small talk about the Knicks and the hoopers comin out of Seattle. The dude invited me out to his house out in Renton for a party that him and Will Conroy are throwing next weekend and to play ball @ his house......It was prettty dope, I'm gunna kick it with him for the next 3 days as well @ the camp so I'ma tryna get sum pics up as well tho, Nate Robinson of the Knicks will be there durin the week as well...Btw dude signed my New York Knicks Razr Phone as well:applause:

Last edited by MaddenManiac05; 06-26-2007 at 07:22 PM..

11 years ago '04        #753
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3980 3980
 DRuNk 24/7 said
i'll be there as well.....

and if sean williams from bc, or morris almond from rice, dont get drafted by my knicks.......ima flip the fluck out
BRING A FREE BALKMAN SIGN

:applause: :applause: :applause:

can't wait for the fall...start the DAVID "fu*kING" LEE movement again

06-27-2007, 03:55 PM         #754
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ayo, I've read on SI.com that the Bobcats are shopping the 8th pick and 22th picks.

I believe the Knicks should trade Channing Frye or Nate Robinson with the 23rd pick to get the 8 pick and 22nd pick.

I would like Corey Brewer or Joakim Noah to help us with our defensive woes.

11 years ago '05        #755
Bx_Bomberz 204 heat pts204
space
space
$23,414 | Props total: 16242 16242
dolan should just realize his losses and buy out

Stephon Marbury, Steve Francis, Malik Rose, Q Rich and Jerome James

then we trade Nate + Jamal Crawford + next years 2nd rounder to sonics for Rashard

and we start the season with mardy in backcourt with draft pick(Byars, Daequan Cook, Crittenton, Stuckey) Rashard playin the 3 lee at 4 and curry at 5

u cant convince me that they wouldent win more games then they have the last few seasons

11 years ago '04        #756
space
space
 cpalmer1 said
Ayo, I've read on SI.com that the Bobcats are shopping the 8th pick and 22th picks.

I believe the Knicks should trade Channing Frye or Nate Robinson with the 23rd pick to get the 8 pick and 22nd pick.

I would like Corey Brewer or Joakim Noah to help us with our defensive woes.
yeah...been saying Knicks should try and trade Frye for Noah, only problem i got with Noah coming to NY is that i would have to look at his ugly mug everyday but as long as he does the opposite of how Frye plays (not play soft) could care less....this should be the year we make the playoffs, only sh*t that kept us out the playoffs were injuries to Star, Lee and Crawford....the good news out that is we now see that Collins wasn't a bust pick and if Yi somehow makes it to a Knicks uni, just imagine all the media Knicks would be getting....could happen since China only wants him to play for a big market city and what's more big market than Liberty City

11 years ago '04        #757
space
space
With the signing of center Randolph Morris last March, Isiah Thomas has said he considers this his second pick of the draft. With 14 guaranteed contracts, the Knicks will fill their last roster spot tonight. It is why Thomas has stated for the first time he will not use his mid-level exception on a free agent July 1, preferring to work an unlikely sign-and-trade, with Rashard Lewis (Seattle) one of his targets.

06-28-2007, 03:39 PM         #758
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said
yeah...been saying Knicks should try and trade Frye for Noah, only problem i got with Noah coming to NY is that i would have to look at his ugly mug everyday but as long as he does the opposite of how Frye plays (not play soft) could care less....this should be the year we make the playoffs, only sh*t that kept us out the playoffs were injuries to Star, Lee and Crawford....the good news out that is we now see that Collins wasn't a bust pick and if Yi somehow makes it to a Knicks uni, just imagine all the media Knicks would be getting....could happen since China only wants him to play for a big market city and what's more big market than Liberty City

Feel sorry for Portland, Greg Oden is hideous looking!!!

11 years ago '04        #759
space
space
 cpalmer1 said
Feel sorry for Portland, Greg Oden is hideous looking!!!
i'm saying...Noah got a rich daddy though, first thing i'd done if i was Noah is get my grill fixed....lookin like somebody threw a grenade and taped his mouth shut

06-28-2007, 03:52 PM         #760
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said
i'm saying...Noah got a rich daddy though, first thing i'd done if i was Noah is get my grill fixed....lookin like somebody threw a grenade and taped his mouth shut
Dawg, he needs a hair cut. Dude look like a tumble weed.

11 years ago '04        #761
space
space
lmfao @ Noah looking likea lost member of Bone Thugs N Harmony

11 years ago '04        #762
space
space
hopefully we make another trade....get rid of Rose's expiring contract and somebody else in a sign and trade for Lewis, or rose, the pick and both or either jones/d*ckau and Jerome James for Lewis

11 years ago '06        #763
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,414 | Props total: 102 102
knicks keep on winning when everyone says they took the biggest L

11 years ago '06        #764
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
yezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzirrrrrrrrrrrr r......

lets see how this wilson chandler pans out....

but im all for the randolph trade.....

finally get a POWER foward, none of this channing FRENCH frye soft shake pansy a.ss.....

we keep lee....get rid of frye and francis...2 knicks i hate the most...keep balkman....ANDget EDDIE WINSLOW on our squad....IM ALL FOR IT....

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

DID I DO THAT?????

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by DRuNk 24/7; 06-28-2007 at 08:08 PM..

11 years ago '04        #765
space
space
^

thought u were gonna rep the BX Knick Fans at the draft

neway, getting rid of Rose, Jefferies, James and this pick for Lewis and i'll be the happiest dude EVER!!!

11 years ago '06        #766
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 Born_Loser said
^

thought u were gonna rep the BX Knick Fans at the draft

neway, getting rid of Rose, Jefferies, James and this pick for Lewis and i'll be the happiest dude EVER!!!

got caught up at work.....couldnt get to ma fu*kin tickets....still @ work now, my uncle went in my place...he representin dont worry bout that

11 years ago '04        #767
space
space
all i gotta say is, get ready for all the swollen a**holes coming this season from d*ck riders

11 years ago '04        #768
space
space
ok...so this OFFICIAL trade is like this

New York acquires Zach Randolph, Fred Jones, Dan d*ckau and the draft rights to Demetris Nichols from Portland in exchange for Steve Francis, Channing Frye and a 2008 second-round draft pick. - nba.com

guess they added 2 things to the mix...i had a feeling Nichols would be coming to NY neway and we lost a 2nd round pick next year (who cares, Zeke always comes through with the first round picks)

we this sh*t done, this leads to this problem, WE HAVE TOO MANY PLAYERS

Star, Nate, Collins, Crawford, Q, Jefferies, Lee, Rose, Balkman, Morris, James, Curry, Chandler, Nichols, d*ckau, Jones and Randolph....suggestions???

trade Jefferies, Rose, d*ckau and James for a SF and a draft pick

Last edited by Born_Loser; 06-29-2007 at 08:17 AM..

11 years ago '06        #769
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 949 949
 Bx_bomberz said
dolan should just realize his losses and buy out

Stephon Marbury, Steve Francis, Malik Rose, Q Rich and Jerome James

then we trade Nate + Jamal Crawford + next years 2nd rounder to sonics for Rashard

and we start the season with mardy in backcourt with draft pick(Byars, Daequan Cook, Crittenton, Stuckey) Rashard playin the 3 lee at 4 and curry at 5

u cant convince me that they wouldent win more games then they have the last few seasons
WTF?

11 years ago '04        #770
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,364 | Props total: 121 121
a word for you knick fans about Wilson Chandler, I went to high school with him, please believe me he is a beast.

11 years ago '04        #771
space
space
 HUMAN_CRACK said
a word for you knick fans about Wilson Chandler, I went to high school with him, please believe me he is a beast.
i hope so...exhibition games are gonna be great this year though, get to see Morris, Wilson and Nichols play for the first time (since i dont really fu*k with college ball) and we get to see Balkman again to see how he developed from last season and maybe "Lil n*gga" Nate being the old man lol

11 years ago '04        #772
datnuka 
space
space
space
$80 | Props total: 0 0
It'll be interesting to see what happens with the abundance of players that we have now. I'm Glad to see that we have decent frontcourt now. I'm wondering what they are going to do with the SF position. It would be great to see Lee start there and maybe jefferies come of the bench, but Jefferies is a bum.

We again are stacked with point guards (steph, nate, mardy, now F Jones). and no SG unless we count the injury prone Q rich. The Garden loves Nate and he can bring a lot of energy to the floor so i dont want to see him go, unless we bring back another energy player, cause LEe can't hold that role down alone

11 years ago '04        #773
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,364 | Props total: 121 121
 datnuka said
It'll be interesting to see what happens with the abundance of players that we have now. I'm Glad to see that we have decent frontcourt now. I'm wondering what they are going to do with the SF position. It would be great to see Lee start there and maybe jefferies come of the bench, but Jefferies is a bum.

We again are stacked with point guards (steph, nate, mardy, now F Jones). and no SG unless we count the injury prone Q rich. The Garden loves Nate and he can bring a lot of energy to the floor so i dont want to see him go, unless we bring back another energy player, cause LEe can't hold that role down alone
Fred Jones runs the point?!?!!?!?

11 years ago '04        #774
space
space
 datnuka said

well hate to break the news to you but Fred Jones is a SG/SF
no SG's, not including Q-Rich and Jones....i thought we still have a guy called Jamal Crawford lol...sh*t u can even put Balkman to play as a SG too, he got a SG body and skills but can play the 4 when guys are getting rested

07-01-2007, 12:25 AM         #775
Pretti Boi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
r they gonna win a chip tho?????

Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Big Baby Backs Rondo: "I Played With Both of Them, Chris Paul is a Very Ba..
51 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GAME OVER: Samsung has developed a battery that fully charges in 12 mi..
91 comments
4 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Canadian Rapper Dies In Music Video Plane Stunt Gone Wrong
36 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA BOB COUSY OFFERS AMMENDS to BILL RUSELL for being RACIST during CAREER on ..
90 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Rondo on Paul hes a horrible teammate
96 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Im Turning That A*s Into Pie
12 comments
2 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
CubanDoll hospitalized after slicing open Rocky Badd
50 comments
4 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside How Will Smith Pulled Jada Pinkett
45 comments
7 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Shorty is damn near 50 but living like a young IG thot
77 comments
8 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Oct 23 - Breaking: Body parts of journalist Jamal Khashoggi have been found
27 comments
8 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside One Of The Best Impeccable Back and Forth
9 comments
8 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jada Finally Penetrates Will.
28 comments
8 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Errol Spences Next Opponent *You heard it hear first*
53 comments
8 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Get Fuked Up On This Escalator
30 comments
4 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Yo my fu-king family made The Shade Room 😂
51 comments
3 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Gwyneth Paltrow Reveals Avengers 4 Photo, Spoiler Alert
12 comments
4 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA NBA Rule Changes Lead To Offensive Explosion League Wide
76 comments
9 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Timberland x Bape
15 comments
8 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron throws teammates under bus in post game interview
50 comments
7 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Oct 23 - Study on race bias in law enforcement has surprising results.
63 comments
8 hours ago
@news
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
Pill Cosby 313
black cobra
SubConscious
one il matt 56
suavehooper
86'd
DatBrownDood
Black Excellence
DrizzyStan06
Top 10 most slapped recently
Rule 336
Dun Language
suavehooper
BlackDynamite
blah blah blah
Player2
Adwerdz
dre03
Nahbruh

most viewed right now
online now  49
Image(s) inside Ayisha Diaz now has onlyfans page
58 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  33
Video inside Lawd have mercy jazmynekyng uproarchallenge
72 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  33
FBG Wooski shot in head at friends funeral
245 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  25
Image(s) inside LiAngelo Ball has s3x tape with a tr@nny. #BBB #BallControl
199 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  20
Article inside Sarah Silverman Says Louis C.K. M**turbated in Front of Her: F yeah..
146 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  19
Image(s) inside Oct 22 - NYPD sergeant being investigated for shoving underwear down c..
148 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside First Red Dead gameplay leak
65 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside after 20 years tchina arnold talks about the drama on martin