Video inside The right way to heat up PIZZA!! Changed my life
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Kim Kardashian Allegedly Wants A Divorce From Kanye West
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Christina Milian Shows Damn Near EVERYTHING in a see through fit!!"
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #6141
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,710 | Props total: 2231 2231
[code]
Alan Hahn reports that the Blazers may have been willing to trade Travis Outlaw and Steve Blake
but were "completely against Rudy Fernandez" being included in any deal for David Lee.[/code]

damn f**king str8 they better had included his a.ss
 7 years ago '06        #6142
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
Hahn has been Alan WrAHNg this whole offseason. Its so hard to believe that someone who writes for a paper that is owned by the owner of the very franchise he covers, doesnt have a singel reliable source from within. Then he has the nerve to write "Just Bloggin" at the end of half his stories.

Damn straight the Knicks better have asked for Rudy in talks with Portland. I would giftwrap and deliver Lee myself if we were to get back a young exciting 2guard this team has lacked since Allan Houston. Rudy would be perfect in this system. Obviously, its too good to be true.

Lee to Utah? Who knows exactly what going on behind closed doors. Its hard to imagine Utah as a trade partner simply because they own our draft pick this season. It would be too risky (PR-wise) if they dealt with us and we became a better team because of it. But at the same time, we make decent partners. If we could shed Jeffries in this scenario I dont see why Walsh wouldnt pull the trigger.
 7 years ago '04        #6143
space
space
[code]
Knicks' President of Basketball Operations Donnie Walsh announced on Thursday that guard
Sun Yue has been signed as a free agent. Per team policy, terms of the deal were not
disclosed. Sun, 6-9, 205-pounds, averaged 0.6 points, 0.2 a.ssists and 2.8 minutes in 10
games as a rookie last season with the L.A. Lakers. The Hebei, China-native was selected by
the Lakers of the second round (40th overall) in the 2008 NBA Draft and also averaged 9.8
points, 3.7 a.ssists and 3.3 rebounds in six games on a.ssignment last season with the Los
Angeles D-Fenders of the NBA Development League.[/code]
 7 years ago '08        #6144
RoyaL CraCk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,502 | Props total: 592 592
shut up luis
 7 years ago '06        #6145
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 RoyaL CraCk said:
shut up luis

Classic. Best Post of the Thread!
 7 years ago '06        #6146
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
1 week til training camp!

Lee and Nate still not signed, something should go down this week. Looking forward to seeing Gallo and the rooks. Shyt, I'm even looking forward to see exactly how Eddy Curry looks minus all them pounds.

Jets and Giants both 2-0....but its time for BASKETBALL SEASON!
 7 years ago '04        #6147
space
space
[code]
The Knicks are in the process of getting restricted free-agents David Lee and Nate Robinson
signed.

Both are likely to be under contract by the open of camp on September 29. Lee is thought to
be in line to receive more than the qualifying offer. Robinson may take the qualifying offer.

The Knicks are seeking to preserve cap room for the summer of 2010 and one-year deals for
Lee and Robinson will allow the team to accomplish that goal.[/code]
 7 years ago '07        #6148
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,892 | Props total: 181 181
 Born_Loser said:
[code]
The Knicks are in the process of getting restricted free-agents David Lee and Nate Robinson
signed.

Both are likely to be under contract by the open of camp on September 29. Lee is thought to
be in line to receive more than the qualifying offer. Robinson may take the qualifying offer.

The Knicks are seeking to preserve cap room for the summer of 2010 and one-year deals for
I'll believe it when I see it.
 7 years ago '07        #6149
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,536 | Props total: 278 278
 Born_Loser said:
[code]
signed.

fake hustle
 7 years ago '06        #6150
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Truth B T0ld said:
fake hustle
Oh lawdy...dont tell me your on the "Fake Hustle" train too?

7 years ago '06        #6151
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
“A tutto motore”

Finally Pain Free, It's "Full Engine" For Gallinari
by Ricky Henne, nyknicks.com

Posted Sept 18 2009, 12:00 p.m.

As the weeks tick away to the start of a new season of New York Knicks basketball, NYKnicks.com will sit down with the players, coaches and others closely a.ssociated with the team to discuss their thoughts on the outlook for 2009-10.
We continue the series with sophomore star Danilo Gallinari, the Italian sensation who took The Garden by storm and won over the hearts of Knicks fans during his abbreviated rookie campaign.

NYKnicks.com: So first things first, how’s your back?

Danilo Gallinari: It’s good. I feel good and I am able to do anything I want. I have no limitations. Like I said earlier, it is impossible to count how many times I am asked about it (laughs). But it shows people care, so it is ok.

NYKnicks.com: So what’s the biggest difference for you out on the court now that you feel healthy?

Gallinari: I mean, when you play thinking about this pain and are concentrating just on how much it hurts, it is tough. It is nice to be able to concentrate on just playing basketball and being around my teammates. Last year, I would make a play and I would feel a lot of pain. I would finish a play and be like, ‘Oh this hurts. I am in pain.’ But now, I don’t feel that way at all. I don’t even think about it.

NYKnicks.com: What’s your mindset like going into this year?

Gallinari: I think that I have more experience, so I know probably how to handle more situations, like all these games and the travel and other things that were a bit different.

NYKnicks.com: It is only your second season, but big things are expected out of you now that you are healthy. Do you see yourself as a leader?

Gallinari: Yes. Definitely. Every team I have played on, I have always been a leader. It is how I know to play and I want to be important on this team too. I want to be in that role and feel that pressure, because I feel like when you feel pressure you do your best.

NYKnicks.com: Are you expecting to start this year?

Gallinari: I don’t know. We’ll see. I will practice as hard as I can and show to coach that I am ready, but it is up to him. Either way I will contribute and play my hardest and do things to help the Knicks when I am on the court.

NYKnicks.com: Is there anything in particular you are trying to improve?

Gallinari: Everything. I am not working on any one thing, but my game as a whole.

NYKnicks.com: What is your favorite part of being in the NBA?

Gallinari: The NBA! ( laughs) I like everything about it. It is the best basketball in the world. The skill level is the best. The atmosphere. The fans. The players. It is all great.

NYKnicks.com: What was the highlight of your year last year?

Gallinari: Probably against Atlanta. I played a lot of minutes, played really well and hit some big shots.

NYKnicks.com: You were a rookie last year. What kind of advice are you giving Jordan (Hill) and Toney (Douglas)?

Gallinari: I am telling them to compete. They need to concentrate all the time. Concentrate on every practice and concentrate on being healthy and helping the team. They are good players. They have a good future here.

NYKnicks.com: Asides from basketball and getting ready for the season, how was your summer? Any highlights you care to share?

Gallinari: It was nice. I spent time here in New York and also in Italy. When I was Italy, I tried to stay away from basketball. When I was on vacation, I tried to clear my mind and stay away from everything. I wanted focus on relaxing and spending time with my family. It is important to keep a good balance.

NYKnicks.com: You also had a pretty big birthday. How does it feel to be 21? How did you celebrate?

Gallinari: (laughs) It’s good. It’s a good age. I was in Italy with my family so I celebrated with them and enjoyed it. It is not a big deal like it is in America to be 21, but it is a good age and I had a very good birthday.

NYKnicks.com: So when did you get back from being over there?

Gallinari: About two weeks ago.

NYKnicks.com: And you have just been up at the training center working out?

Gallinari: Yup.

NYKnicks.com: Have you seen (President of Basketball Operations) Donnie Walsh or (Head Coach) Mike D’Antoni?

Gallinari: Yeah, they are telling me I look good.

NYKnicks.com: Now that we are a couple weeks away from the season starting, is there any game that you are looking forward to more than the others?

Gallinari: No, not at all. Every game is different, but every game is the same. Every one is just as important as the next.

NYKnicks.com: What is the biggest difference between where the team ended last season and where you are going to begin this year?

Gallinari: Last year there were a lot of changes and it took a while for us to come together. This year, we are all on the same page. We know each other better and are starting the training camp already knowing each other.

NYKnicks.com: So, as always, we like to finish by giving you a chance to tell the fans anything you want. What do you want to tell them?

Gallinari: In Italy this summer, the message of the Italian summer was “A tutto motore”. It means “full engine” like going ahead full speed. So “full engine”. Everybody “full engine” and let’s get ready for the season.
 7 years ago '06        #6152
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
For what its worth....

Knicks will sign Nate Robinson to one-year deal
September 23, 2009
By ALAN HAHN

The Knicks appear to have come to terms with at least one of their two restricted free agents less than a week before training camp opens in Saratoga.

Nate Robinson has accepted a one-year contract offer, a source told Newsday Wednesday morning. The contract is for more than Robinson's qualifying offer of $2.9 million and will include performance bonuses. Because it is a one-year deal, Robinson has a right to veto any trade.

The team is currently still in negotiations with its other restricted free agent, David Lee, who is also expected to take a one-year deal for above his qualifying offer of $2.6 million.

The 5-9 Robinson, who averaged a career-best 17.2 points per game last season and saw his popularity rise around the NBA after he captured his second Slam Dunk title, told Knicks president Donnie Walsh that he wanted to remain in New York and had no interest in seeking offer sheets from other teams. As a restricted free agent, the Knicks would have had seven days to match any offer made to Robinson.

He will be an unrestricted free agent next summer, but his salary will still have some impact on the Knicks' salary cap budget in 2010 because of an NBA stipulation known as a "cap hold". If his salary is more than half of the league average, Robinson is slotted into the 2010-11 budget at one-and-a-half times his salary until he signs a new deal or if the Knicks opt to waive his Larry Bird Rights, which allow a team to exceed the salary cap to resign a player.
 7 years ago '04        #6153
space
space
[code]
Nate Robinson will be signed to a one-year contract on Wednesday, according to a person
with knowledge of the situation.

Robinson, who was a restricted free agent who earlier this summer told the Knicks he had no
interest in playing anywhere else, will get more than his $2.9M qualifying offer.

There are also performance bonuses included in the deal.[/code]
 7 years ago '07        #6154
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
[code]
Nate Robinson will be signed to a one-year contract on Wednesday, according to a person
with knowledge of the situation.

Robinson, who was a restricted free agent who earlier this summer told the Knicks he had no
interest in playing anywhere else, will get more than his $2.9M qualifying offer.

There are also performance bonuses included in the deal.[/code]
Hope that includes the playoffs and not ASG events... but good to see him back if it's true. Hopefully his skills will be even better than last year and hopefully he's matured since the NYPD thing. Dude is talented, but if his head isn't there, he can shoot us in the foot for 2010. Since his little string of incidents is coming to a head, I say he'll be a bigger competitor and contributor this yr than last yr.... I'm trying to practice optimism
 7 years ago '05        #6155
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
“NYKnicks.com: It is only your second season, but big things are expected out of you now that you are healthy. Do you see yourself as a leader?

Gallinari: Yes. Definitely. Every team I have played on, I have always been a leader. It is how I know to play and I want to be important on this team too. I want to be in that role and feel that pressure, because I feel like when you feel pressure you do your best.”
I wanna see him a.ssume the leader role on a team with nate robinson, larry hughes and al harrington. Sorry Wilson, you're the best player but you're too pus*y to try to be a leader.
 7 years ago '07        #6156
space
space
 I Am... said:
I wanna see him a.ssume the leader role on a team with nate robinson, larry hughes and al harrington. Sorry Wilson, you're the best player but you're too pus*y to try to be a leader.
Nahhh son, I say Wilson will get more vocal this yr. Him and Gallo are the franchise faces right now. Hughes ain't no leader. Harrington wasn't a leader last yr, but I think he'll be a better team player. Harrington, Lee, Nate, Duhon, and Eddy all know that are on borrowed time... If they don't perform this yr, they don't get big paydays in 2010 (or 2011 for Eddy) or will be traded.

I say:
-Lee stays on the same level he did last yr (no major improvement)
-Hughes will stay the same (ass)
-Duhon parties less and will be more loose with more guards around him
-Nate and Harrington will be more controlled and in the flow of the team than last yr
-Eddy will be "Eddy" but just a slimmed down, healthier version. He has the potential to be solid this yr
-Wil and Gallo will be more vocal and step up their team play (Gallo will be a 6th man nominee)
-JJ will be solid one day and a.ss the next (no change)

And shock prediction:
-Harrington's attitude will change so much that he will re-sign with the Knicks in 2010... for a 1-yr contract. I think he'll live up to matured potential this yr
 7 years ago '04        #6157
space
space

While Knicks guard Nate Robinson is close to signing a one-year deal for more than the $2.9 million qualifying offer, the real story is David Lee's situation, which is a lot less certain just four days before training camp opens in Saratoga. According to a source, Robinson could ink a one-year contract after agreeing to major portions of a incentive-laden deal. A source with intimate knowledge of the situation said the deal still must be finalized but could be signed today or tomorrow. Knicks officials are confident they also will ink Lee to a one-year deal before Monday's camp. But his agent, Mark Bartelstein, stopped short of saying that, raising the specter of a holdout. -- NY Post
 7 years ago '04        #6158
space
space

The Knicks' biggest offseason addition -- 7-foot Darko Milicic -- arrives from Serbia tomorrow after missing all of the club's voluntary pre-camp workouts. -- NY Post
 7 years ago '06        #6159
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 I Am The Truth said:
Nahhh son, I say Wilson will get more vocal this yr. Him and Gallo are the franchise faces right now. Hughes ain't no leader. Harrington wasn't a leader last yr, but I think he'll be a better team player. Harrington, Lee, Nate, Duhon, and Eddy all know that are on borrowed time... If they don't perform this yr, they don't get big paydays in 2010 (or 2011 for Eddy) or will be traded.

I say:
-Lee stays on the same level he did last yr (no major improvement)
-Hughes will stay the same (ass)
-Duhon parties less and will be more loose with more guards around him
-Nate and Harrington will be more controlled and in the flow of the team than last yr
-Eddy will be "Eddy" but just a slimmed down, healthier version. He has the potential to be solid this yr
-Wil and Gallo will be more vocal and step up their team play (Gallo will be a 6th man nominee)
-JJ will be solid one day and a.ss the next (no change)

And shock prediction:
-Harrington's attitude will change so much that he will re-sign with the Knicks in 2010... for a 1-yr contract. I think he'll live up to matured potential this yr
Nice Post...and I agree with much of what you said.

As much as I can't stand No Sharrington A.K.A Free Candy...he does put up points in bunches, extends the defense and can play some pretty solid defense when he's into it. He'll have the whole year to find his ROLE, becuase he's nothing more than a ROLE player...but he can be a good one.

I'm not so sure about Wilson becoming more of a vocal leader, he just doesnt possess those leadership qualities. He's more the "Silent a.ssasin". We all know who the leader of this squad is going to be for this season, and I'm more than fine with Gallo a.ssuming that role.

I do see Lee digressing as well, but possibly adding new elements to his game (extended J). He had an awesome year last year, but he really hurt us on the defensive end. With the additions of Milicic and Hill possibly getting some time at the 5, I can see his rebounding totals dip a bit while his scoring #'s go down (since he wont be able to use his speed off the dribble against slower Centers). He'll still see plenty of time at the 5 though, Im sure of it.
 7 years ago '06        #6160
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
And BTW...

Thank the Lawwwwwwwd you stopped using that "code" in ya update posts BL...lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
58 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
64 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
187 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
86 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Couple Arguing Married 52 Years Lol
73 comments
21 hours ago