New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Her ass is stupid thick
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Orlando Brown coming for that spot
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #6121
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,656 | Props total: 2169 2169

Knicks bring in G/F Sun Yue for training camp invite,

oh well, guess i'll watch the Jets since my G-Men don't play for another 3 or so hours
 7 years ago '04        #6122
space
space
[code]The Knicks have signed point guard Sun Yue to a partly guaranteed contract.

Yue's agent, Charles Bonsignore, told the New York Times of the signing.

The 6'9" point guard was drafted by the Lakers in the second round of the 2007 NBA Draft.
[/code]

it's official now...maybe more international next year?
 7 years ago '04        #6123
space
space

[video - click to view]

never actually seen dude play since i just thought he was a regular ol' Orient....def. could see him in a NYK uni after seeing this
 7 years ago '07        #6124
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,884 | Props total: 166 166
 Born_Loser said:
[code]The Knicks have signed point guard Sun Yue to a partly guaranteed contract.

Yue's agent, Charles Bonsignore, told the New York Times of the signing.

The 6'9" point guard was drafted by the Lakers in the second round of the 2007 NBA Draft.
[/code]

it's official now...maybe more international next year?
Wow... good news out of left field. Been on duke. Sad that LA cut him, but they have so many guards.

I think our PG situation is as set as it will be. He's def a poor Chinese man's Shaun Livingston/Nick Calathes, but dude could have a nice niche in the system, plus he has height, quickness (not necessarily speed), and can see over most defenders. He's raw but who's to say that he can't make strides. He is the starting PG on China's national team... and he's only 20 or so. I can def live with this signing... :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '04        #6125
space
space
[code]
Newsday is reporting that Eddy Curry has returned to the Madison Square Garden Training
Center.

Curry recently completed an offseason program committed to conditioning and nutrition. The
center will reveal his new physique on Sept. 29, the first day of training camp for the Knicks.
[/code]
 7 years ago '04        #6126
space
space
[code]
David Lee is still not signed and neither is Nate Robinson. Knicks media day is in exactly two
weeks. Camp opens two weeks from tomorrow. Lee has been working out at the MSG Training
Center and Robinson is in Seattle with his girlfriend for the birth of their third child. -- Newsday[/code]
 7 years ago '04        #6127
space
space
[code]
Eddy Curry is back at the MSG Training Center, we're told, after completing an offseason
committed to conditioning and nutrition. Curry has been on his own since the start of
September because both trainers, Tommy Weatherspoon and Jerry Powell, had contracts with
him that expired on Aug. 31. The finished product will be officially unvieled on Sept. 29, the
first day of training camp, but teammates are curious to see him run in pre-camp scrimmages.
-- Newsday[/code]
 7 years ago '06        #6128
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:

David Lee is still not signed and neither is Nate Robinson. Knicks media day is in exactly two
weeks. Camp opens two weeks from tomorrow. Lee has been working out at the MSG Training
Center and Robinson is in Seattle with his girlfriend for the birth of their third child. -- Newsday
Wow so young. I dont know how She takes care of 4 children at such an early age. God Bless!
 7 years ago '04        #6129
space
space
[code]
Alan Hahn crossed paths with Danilo Gallinari at Madison Square Garden and the second-year
forward reported that he is feeling 100% healthy.

Gallinari struggled through his rookie season with back and leg pain from a bulging disk. A minor
surgical procedure was performed to relieve pressure on the nerve causing the condition.[/code]
 7 years ago '06        #6130
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,383 | Props total: 65 65
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Wow so young. I dont know how She takes care of 4 children at such an early age. God Bless!
 7 years ago '07        #6131
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,536 | Props total: 278 278
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #6132
space
space
Minnesota C-Blockers strike again!

[code]
Sasha Pavlovic has agreed to a 1-year deal with Minnesota, sources tell Y! Sports. Knicks
were said to be interested.[/code]
 7 years ago '04        #6133
space
space

Nate Robinson's Agent Calls It '100 Percent' He Will Return to New York

7 years ago '04        #6134
space
space
[code]
The agent for David Lee indicated Tuesday that his client is still the subject of sign-and-trade
discussions between the Knicks and at least one other team.

"Nothing is done yet, but we're talking," Mark Bartelstein said about contract talks. "There are
still some sign-and-trade scenarios that are being discussed or going back to the Knicks."

If Lee eventually does return to the Knicks, it would be on a one-year contract exceeding
Lee's $2.7 million qualifying offer.[/code]
 7 years ago '04        #6135
space
space
[code]
Nate Robinson's agent, Aaron Goodwin, said that Nate Robinson is certain to return to the
Knicks.

"Yes, I'm 100 percent sure of that," Goodwin said. "Where else is he going to go?"

Goodwin does not think it's possible another team could make an offer to Robinson at this late
stage of the off-season.

"Nate has made it clear from the start that he only wants to play for New York. After July 1,
we didn't talk to any other teams," he said.

Goodwin says a contract will be finalized by next week.[/code]
 7 years ago '04        #6136
space
space
Key quote from Gallo: "I want to see the expectations. I want to feel the pressure, because that's what makes you a really good player."

S.M.G. MOVEMENT ON THE RISE....you don't like that, we got 3 words for ya, "SUCK MY GALLO"
 7 years ago '04        #6137
space
space
[code]
According to Ric Bucher, the Jazz are making a late off-season attempt to acquire David Lee
by working out a sign-and-trade deal with the Knicks.

"The Jazz have great interest in Lee and are still looking to move Carlos Boozer," Bucher said.
"There would have to be other pieces involved, but with Boozer’s contract expiring, that would
make sense for both sides."

Carlos Boozer would likely be sent to the Knicks if such a deal were completed. The Knicks may
also be seeking to move a 2010 contract off their payroll, with Jared Jeffries' name mentioned.[/code]
 7 years ago '04        #6138
space
space
maybe Lee and Jefferies for Boozer and a 2nd round pick or two? or even get our 2010 1st round pick back
 7 years ago '04        #6139
space
space
Hahn is saying this trade is not gonna happen at all, the Jazz were interested in July and it seems that the Knicks will give Lee his money next year.....thoughts?
 7 years ago '04        #6140
space
space
[code]
Alan Hahn reports on his Twitter page that a source says a rumored trade involving David Lee
and Carlos Boozer is "not happening" and that the Knicks do not view Lee as a single-season
rental.

Lee is expected to sign a one-year contract with the Knicks before training camp opens at the
end of this month. The team will then plan to sign Lee to a long-term contract after the
2009-2010 season.

Earlier, Ric Bucher reported that the Jazz is looking to acquire Lee by working out a
sign-and-trade deal with the Knicks.

"The Jazz have great interest in Lee and are still looking to move Carlos Boozer," Bucher said.
"There would have to be other pieces involved, but with Boozer's contract expiring, that would
make sense for both sides."[/code]
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
90 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Rothschild Conspiracy explained in 4 minutes
76 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
363 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Soulja Boy tell Shia LeBouf to pull up in the streets !!!!
56 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
156 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Talk Is Cheap (Feat. Aaliyah & Static Major) (CDQ)
24 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 2 - Man who gunned down ex-NFL player in road rage case released wi..
146 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy