New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kevin Gates Accepts Transfer To Illinois, Receives Support From Gucci ..
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside DRAKE's SISTER Wood Get This WORK !
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Big Booty Giving You an Open Invitation
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Justice League trailer is here
183 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #6101
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,550 | Props total: 329 329
 Born_Loser said:
all you LBJ lovers, get the tissue and lotion ready for this news

[code]
Frank Isola has heard a rumor that Cablevision will offer LeBron James his own television channel if
he lands in New York.

Cablevision is in the process of spinning off its Madison Square Garden operation, which includes
the Knicks, into a separate corporate entity.[/code]
July 1st, 2010 cannot get here fast enough
 8 years ago '06        #6102
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,387 | Props total: 67 67
 Born_Loser said:
all you LBJ lovers, get the tissue and lotion ready for this news

[code]
Frank Isola has heard a rumor that Cablevision will offer LeBron James his own television channel if
he lands in New York.

Cablevision is in the process of spinning off its Madison Square Garden operation, which includes
the Knicks, into a separate corporate entity.[/code]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #6103
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
whose ready to see nothing but Nike Commercials and Jay-Z videos 24/7???
 8 years ago '07        #6104
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
 TheKidHypno' said:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #6105
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
whose ready to see nothing but Nike Commercials and Jay-Z videos 24/7???
I AM :applause::applause:
 8 years ago '06        #6106
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
He should have his own TV channel NOW...

I want to see his primetime special "LeBron of Love" where 30 GM's compete for LeBron's services while under the same roof.
 8 years ago '04        #6107
space
space
[code]
Knick fans who are counting on LeBron James to join the hapless team after his contract with the
Cleveland Cavaliers expires next year had better have a Plan B. The hoops star's mother, Gloria,
told Page Six it's not happening. "He's a hometown boy," she said. LeBron grew up in Akron, Ohio,
but his home now is Cleveland. The Jameses were at the Monkey Bar for the book party Graydon
Carter threw for "Shooting Stars" (Penguin Press), the story of LeBron's team at St. Vincent-St. Mary
HS and their coach, Dru Joyce II. -- NY Post[/code]

will LBJ be a black stereotype and let his mom decide for him?
 8 years ago '04        #6108
space
space
[code]
The team's restricted free agent situations (David Lee and Nate Robinson) remain unresolved and
as we near the weekend, it may move into next week. The way I understand it, Nate has to wait on
David. In fact, from what I've been told by multiple sources, Nate would have signed a one-year
deal weeks ago if the Knicks wanted him to sign. We've suggested here that the reason the team
put Robinson on hold was because of their pursuit of Sessions or another guard. I'm told this isn't
entirely accurate. While it is true the team has spent the summer seeking upgrades in the
backcourt, what has held Walsh up for most of the second half of the summer (after the Jason Kidd
flirtation ended) is Lee. His agent, Mark Bartelstein, has scoured the league looking for workable
sign-and-trade scenarios. They were not looking to accept a one-year deal until all possibilities were
exhausted, which is about where we are right now. -- Newsday [/code]
 8 years ago '04        #6109
space
space
[code]
Ramon Sessions will make $3.9 million during the 2010-11 season, which tempted Donnie Walsh to
deviate from his cap space strategy.

"Probably for a night, yeah," he said. "But then I thought it out, looked at my numbers and thought,
'No, I don't think we should do this because I don't think this will help us as much as I'd like. It
might this year, but in the long run it may not help us as much."

Walsh made it clear to Sessions' agent in August that he would only be able to sign the point guard
if he was able to clear another salary for 2010 off his books.

Minnesota ended up signing Sessions to an offer sheet. It is hard to believe the Wolves keep Jonny
Flynn, Ricky Rubio and Sessions long-term.

"At some point I'll check with (David Kahn)," Walsh said. "My feeling is he won't trade right away.
He'll probably wait a while."[/code]
 8 years ago '04        #6110
space
space
and our 15th man on the roster (once Lee and Robinson signs) is my n*gga Buckwheat from our summer league roster

[code]
Donnie Walsh announced Friday that forward Warren Carter has been signed by the Knicks as a
free agent. Per team policy, terms of the deal were not disclosed. Carter, 6-9, 220-pounds,
averaged 5.6 points, 4.2 rebounds and 13.9 minutes as a member of the Knicks entry in the 2009
NBA Summer League presented by EA Sports last month. The Dallas, TX-native spent the last two
seasons playing overseas in Spain and Turkey following his four-year collegiate career at the
University of Illinois.[/code]
 8 years ago '06        #6111
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
and our 15th man on the roster (once Lee and Robinson signs) is my n*gga Buckwheat from our summer league roster

[code]
Donnie Walsh announced Friday that forward Warren Carter has been signed by the Knicks as a
free agent. Per team policy, terms of the deal were not disclosed. Carter, 6-9, 220-pounds,
averaged 5.6 points, 4.2 rebounds and 13.9 minutes as a member of the Knicks entry in the 2009
NBA Summer League presented by EA Sports last month. The Dallas, TX-native spent the last two
seasons playing overseas in Spain and Turkey following his four-year collegiate career at the
University of Illinois.[/code]
:agreement6:

You and I were on the same boat as to Carter. Every SL game he played he was all over the court. He reminded me a lot of Balkman with an actual J (not that "J" Balkman).

He's high energy and plays D...a non-guaranteed invite, how can you go wrong?
 8 years ago '04        #6112
space
space
[code]
New York Knickerbockers President of Basketball Operations Donnie Walsh announced today that
free agent guard Gabe Pruitt has been signed to a contract.

Per team policy, terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Pruitt, 6-4, 170-pounds, has career averages of 2.0 points and 7.4 minutes in 62 games over two
NBA seasons with the Boston Celtics. The Los Angeles, CA-native was selected by Boston, following
his junior season at the University of Southern California, in the second round (32nd overall) of the
2007 NBA Draft.

Pruitt averaged 2.1 points in 15 games as a rookie in 2007-08, but was inactive for the Celtics
during the playoffs and NBA Finals. He averaged 2.0 points and 7.8 minutes in 47 games last
season and appeared in four games for the Celtics in the first two rounds of the 2009 NBA Playoffs.[/code]
 8 years ago '04        #6113
space
space
hmm, maybe Pruit and Carter just got non-guarantee invites to training camp

unless they got a 2 for 1 trade coming up
 8 years ago '06        #6114
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
hmm, maybe Pruit and Carter just got non-guarantee invites to training camp

unless they got a 2 for 1 trade coming up
im figuring they are "non-guaranteed". both are worth the shot. maybe we catch lightning in a bottle somewhere. doubtful, but it doesnt hurt to bring these guys in.
 8 years ago '04        #6115
space
space
^
plus it dont hurt both are not even in their mid-20's yet
 8 years ago '07        #6116
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,067 | Props total: 520 520
I'm cool with Carter, but Pruitt was a good training camp invite/pick up. Always liked his game.
 8 years ago '04        #6117
space
space

Knicks bring in G/F Sun Yue for training camp invite,

oh well, guess i'll watch the Jets since my G-Men don't play for another 3 or so hours
 8 years ago '04        #6118
space
space
[code]The Knicks have signed point guard Sun Yue to a partly guaranteed contract.

Yue's agent, Charles Bonsignore, told the New York Times of the signing.

The 6'9" point guard was drafted by the Lakers in the second round of the 2007 NBA Draft.
[/code]

it's official now...maybe more international next year?
 8 years ago '04        #6119
space
space

[video - click to view]

never actually seen dude play since i just thought he was a regular ol' Orient....def. could see him in a NYK uni after seeing this
 8 years ago '07        #6120
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,067 | Props total: 520 520
 Born_Loser said:
[code]The Knicks have signed point guard Sun Yue to a partly guaranteed contract.

Yue's agent, Charles Bonsignore, told the New York Times of the signing.

The 6'9" point guard was drafted by the Lakers in the second round of the 2007 NBA Draft.
[/code]

it's official now...maybe more international next year?
Wow... good news out of left field. Been on duke. Sad that LA cut him, but they have so many guards.

I think our PG situation is as set as it will be. He's def a poor Chinese man's Shaun Livingston/Nick Calathes, but dude could have a nice niche in the system, plus he has height, quickness (not necessarily speed), and can see over most defenders. He's raw but who's to say that he can't make strides. He is the starting PG on China's national team... and he's only 20 or so. I can def live with this signing... :dancingcool:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dr. Sebi's Hair Follicle Fortifier Gone Horribly Wrong
188 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside "I realized at that moment that I was not truly loved by this man"
144 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Mar 24 - Bombshell reveal could help Aaron Hernandez beat double murder rap
78 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Caution:A video of how an lsd trip feels(judging by the comments)
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kevin Hart claps back at fan about Dave Chappelle
108 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
New Rolex released at Basel
50 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Well Damn Brilliant Idiot's Podcast almost melts down. Charlamagne says Schulz..
218 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 'Power Rangers' Official Review/Discussion
71 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy