New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Spanish Milf Adult Film Star(You Saving Her?)
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Pete Rock Goes in on Young Thug for Hassling Airport Workers
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Brother photoshops sister with Chief Keef and sends out Christmas cards
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
SOULJA BOY GOONS steal MIGOS ´CHAIN !!!!!
144 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #6101
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,714 | Props total: 2231 2231
[code]
As the Knicks close in on one-year contracts with David Lee and Nate Robinson, the
common perception is that Donnie Walsh is simply renting them for one season and will lose
both without compensation next summer. “[T]o create enough cap space to sign anyone,
the Knicks are very likely going to have to renounce their rights,” Brian Windhorst of the
Plain Dealer writes. “Because of current cap-hold rules, the Knicks probably won't be able to
hold their rights and sign a maximum free agent such as [LeBron] James, Chris Bosh or
Dwyane Wade.” Let’s apply Windhorst’s analysis to David Lee since he is the more valuable
of the two. It is true that Lee’s cap hold will likely be too high to allow the Knicks to offer a
maximum contract.

However, a cap hold is converted to the actual contract amount once a player is signed.
And under one of the NBA’s projections of the 2010 salary cap, the Knicks would have
enough cap room to sign one max contract and still have $7.3 million of additional space. A
starting salary of $7.3 million could well be enough to retain Lee, given the 10.5% yearly
raises and six seasons the Knicks can offer as the owners of Lee’s Bird rights.[/code]
 7 years ago '06        #6102
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
[code]
As the Knicks close in on one-year contracts with David Lee and Nate Robinson, the
common perception is that Donnie Walsh is simply renting them for one season and will lose
both without compensation next summer. “[T]o create enough cap space to sign anyone,
the Knicks are very likely going to have to renounce their rights,” Brian Windhorst of the
Plain Dealer writes. “Because of current cap-hold rules, the Knicks probably won't be able to
hold their rights and sign a maximum free agent such as [LeBron] James, Chris Bosh or
Dwyane Wade.” Let’s apply Windhorst’s analysis to David Lee since he is the more valuable
of the two. It is true that Lee’s cap hold will likely be too high to allow the Knicks to offer a
maximum contract.

However, a cap hold is converted to the actual contract amount once a player is signed.
And under one of the NBA’s projections of the 2010 salary cap, the Knicks would have
enough cap room to sign one max contract and still have $7.3 million of additional space. A
starting salary of $7.3 million could well be enough to retain Lee, given the 10.5% yearly
raises and six seasons the Knicks can offer as the owners of Lee’s Bird rights.[/code]
If anything is proven from this offseason, its that Walsh will not lose these guys for nothing. GM's around the league have cited that they havent even extended offers, mainly to Lee, becuase they knew the Knicks would match. So what makes this writer think we'll lose them for nothing by next offseason?

Walsh has given us another full season of both Lee and Nate, while giving himself 1 more year to evaluate, access and act on what he believes will best help this franchise.

I truley dont believe that we will just renounce our two biggest fan favorites while getting nothing in return, thats absurd.
 7 years ago '04        #6103
space
space
see now i'm getting mad with the Minnesota C-Blockers.......they draft our guy, sign the guy we wanted in the offseason and now they are about to add ANOTHER f**king PG in this trade that's about to become official....wtf is Kahn doing, trying to becoming the western conference version of the Hawks and get as much 1 position players as possible and have them fill out the roster...Hawks got mad SF's and Wolves are about to have 4 this season (5 if Rubio actually wanted to play for them)
 7 years ago '04        #6104
space
space
all you LBJ lovers, get the tissue and lotion ready for this news

[code]
Frank Isola has heard a rumor that Cablevision will offer LeBron James his own television channel if
he lands in New York.

Cablevision is in the process of spinning off its Madison Square Garden operation, which includes
the Knicks, into a separate corporate entity.[/code]
 7 years ago '07        #6105
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,538 | Props total: 279 279
 Born_Loser said:

[code]
Frank Isola has heard a rumor that Cablevision will offer LeBron James his own television channel if
he lands in New York.

Cablevision is in the process of spinning off its Madison Square Garden operation, which includes
July 1st, 2010 cannot get here fast enough
 7 years ago '06        #6106
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
 Born_Loser said:

[code]
he lands in New York.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #6107
space
space
whose ready to see nothing but Nike Commercials and Jay-Z videos 24/7???
 7 years ago '07        #6108
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
 TheKidHypno' said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #6109
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
whose ready to see nothing but Nike Commercials and Jay-Z videos 24/7???
I AM :applause::applause:
 7 years ago '06        #6110
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
He should have his own TV channel NOW...

I want to see his primetime special "LeBron of Love" where 30 GM's compete for LeBron's services while under the same roof.
 7 years ago '04        #6111
space
space
[code]
Knick fans who are counting on LeBron James to join the hapless team after his contract with the
Cleveland Cavaliers expires next year had better have a Plan B. The hoops star's mother, Gloria,
told Page Six it's not happening. "He's a hometown boy," she said. LeBron grew up in Akron, Ohio,
but his home now is Cleveland. The Jameses were at the Monkey Bar for the book party Graydon
Carter threw for "Shooting Stars" (Penguin Press), the story of LeBron's team at St. Vincent-St. Mary
HS and their coach, Dru Joyce II. -- NY Post[/code]

will LBJ be a black stereotype and let his mom decide for him?
 7 years ago '04        #6112
space
space
[code]
The team's restricted free agent situations (David Lee and Nate Robinson) remain unresolved and
as we near the weekend, it may move into next week. The way I understand it, Nate has to wait on
David. In fact, from what I've been told by multiple sources, Nate would have signed a one-year
deal weeks ago if the Knicks wanted him to sign. We've suggested here that the reason the team
put Robinson on hold was because of their pursuit of Sessions or another guard. I'm told this isn't
entirely accurate. While it is true the team has spent the summer seeking upgrades in the
backcourt, what has held Walsh up for most of the second half of the summer (after the Jason Kidd
flirtation ended) is Lee. His agent, Mark Bartelstein, has scoured the league looking for workable
sign-and-trade scenarios. They were not looking to accept a one-year deal until all possibilities were
exhausted, which is about where we are right now. -- Newsday [/code]
 7 years ago '04        #6113
space
space
[code]
Ramon Sessions will make $3.9 million during the 2010-11 season, which tempted Donnie Walsh to
deviate from his cap space strategy.

"Probably for a night, yeah," he said. "But then I thought it out, looked at my numbers and thought,
'No, I don't think we should do this because I don't think this will help us as much as I'd like. It
might this year, but in the long run it may not help us as much."

Walsh made it clear to Sessions' agent in August that he would only be able to sign the point guard
if he was able to clear another salary for 2010 off his books.

Minnesota ended up signing Sessions to an offer sheet. It is hard to believe the Wolves keep Jonny
Flynn, Ricky Rubio and Sessions long-term.

"At some point I'll check with (David Kahn)," Walsh said. "My feeling is he won't trade right away.
He'll probably wait a while."[/code]
 7 years ago '04        #6114
space
space
and our 15th man on the roster (once Lee and Robinson signs) is my n*gga Buckwheat from our summer league roster

[code]
Donnie Walsh announced Friday that forward Warren Carter has been signed by the Knicks as a
free agent. Per team policy, terms of the deal were not disclosed. Carter, 6-9, 220-pounds,
averaged 5.6 points, 4.2 rebounds and 13.9 minutes as a member of the Knicks entry in the 2009
NBA Summer League presented by EA Sports last month. The Dallas, TX-native spent the last two
seasons playing overseas in Spain and Turkey following his four-year collegiate career at the
University of Illinois.[/code]
 7 years ago '06        #6115
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
and our 15th man on the roster (once Lee and Robinson signs) is my n*gga Buckwheat from our summer league roster

[code]
Donnie Walsh announced Friday that forward Warren Carter has been signed by the Knicks as a
free agent. Per team policy, terms of the deal were not disclosed. Carter, 6-9, 220-pounds,
averaged 5.6 points, 4.2 rebounds and 13.9 minutes as a member of the Knicks entry in the 2009
NBA Summer League presented by EA Sports last month. The Dallas, TX-native spent the last two
seasons playing overseas in Spain and Turkey following his four-year collegiate career at the
University of Illinois.[/code]
:agreement6:

You and I were on the same boat as to Carter. Every SL game he played he was all over the court. He reminded me a lot of Balkman with an actual J (not that "J" Balkman).

He's high energy and plays D...a non-guaranteed invite, how can you go wrong?
 7 years ago '04        #6116
space
space
[code]
New York Knickerbockers President of Basketball Operations Donnie Walsh announced today that
free agent guard Gabe Pruitt has been signed to a contract.

Per team policy, terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Pruitt, 6-4, 170-pounds, has career averages of 2.0 points and 7.4 minutes in 62 games over two
NBA seasons with the Boston Celtics. The Los Angeles, CA-native was selected by Boston, following
his junior season at the University of Southern California, in the second round (32nd overall) of the
2007 NBA Draft.

Pruitt averaged 2.1 points in 15 games as a rookie in 2007-08, but was inactive for the Celtics
during the playoffs and NBA Finals. He averaged 2.0 points and 7.8 minutes in 47 games last
season and appeared in four games for the Celtics in the first two rounds of the 2009 NBA Playoffs.[/code]
 7 years ago '04        #6117
space
space
hmm, maybe Pruit and Carter just got non-guarantee invites to training camp

unless they got a 2 for 1 trade coming up
 7 years ago '06        #6118
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
hmm, maybe Pruit and Carter just got non-guarantee invites to training camp

unless they got a 2 for 1 trade coming up
im figuring they are "non-guaranteed". both are worth the shot. maybe we catch lightning in a bottle somewhere. doubtful, but it doesnt hurt to bring these guys in.
 7 years ago '04        #6119
space
space
^
plus it dont hurt both are not even in their mid-20's yet
 7 years ago '07        #6120
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,895 | Props total: 181 181
I'm cool with Carter, but Pruitt was a good training camp invite/pick up. Always liked his game.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Maliah can get it boy damn
40 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
101 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside which heaux you trynna turn into a housewife??
170 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pink Toe With Ridiculous Buns
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Air Jordan 11 Space Jam On Feet
79 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
167 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING First Official Trailers
186 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ye hopped on the blonde hair wave
144 comments
23 hours ago