New York Knicks

most viewed right now
BX ever smashed any of these popular INSTAGRAM chicks?
174 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ohhhh sh-t is this it fellas. Eminem "Revival" Tracklist!!!!!
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snoops reaction when Jay Z wrote “Still Dre”😎
195 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Uzi quits xanax
204 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #6081
Bx_Bomberz 176 heat pts176
space
space
$18,732 | Props total: 11675 11675
 Born_Loser said:
[code]
The Knicks are again pushing to make a trade for Ricky Rubio, according to a league source
that spoke with the Star Tribune.

Minnesota would like acquire restricted free agents David Lee, Nate Robinson and a future No.
1 pick in the deal, while receiving cap relief for Mark Blount and Brian Cardinal.

Several weeks ago RealGM reported that the Knicks were in a holding pattern in their pursuit of
free agent guards in case they could put themselves in position for Rubio.[/code]
:applause::applause::applause:

nate lee jeffries for rubio and brian cardinal
 8 years ago '04        #6082
Born_Loser|M 99 heat pts99
space
space
$42,212 | Props total: 3701 3701
Minnesota should change their names from T-Wolves to c*ck Blockers....first they take Rubio knowing he dont wanna play there and now they are close to giving Sessions an offer sheet
 8 years ago '04        #6083
space
space
The Minnesota c*ckblockers - Sessions has agreed to sign an offer sheet with the c*ckBLOCKERS at $16 million over four years.
 8 years ago '06        #6084
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
@ the Minnesota "Cockblockers"

I guess Walsh did indeed teach him everything he knows, even the players he likes.
 8 years ago '04        #6085
space
space
[code]
When the league projected that the salary cap would decline substantially next summer,
Donnie Walsh's flexibility this summer disappeared.

"That changed everything," Walsh said. "It made it very difficult to project a scenario where
you could fit in signing long-term contracts this year and yet have enough room to do what
you want next year. Up to then, I wasn't set against it all the way."

When the off-season ends, it is likely that the Knicks will have made few changes to the
roster. But Walsh's overriding priority was to preserve the team's cap room for the summer of

"I think," he said, "that I will feel like I didn't screw it up for next year."[/code]
 8 years ago '04        #6086
space
space
[code]
In a scenario similar to the one that played out immediately after the draft in June, Donnie
Walsh is again interested in whether Ricky Rubio could be made available by trade.

After Rubio's decision to remain overseas for at least two more years, David Kahn signed
Ramon Sessions to an offer sheet on Friday.

"Rubio committed to Spain. Right away David signs Sessions. That might mean Rubio is in
play. I'll find that out," Walsh said.

Walsh said Sessions' agent, Chubby Wells, demanded a contract amount that would have
jeopardized the Knicks' 2010 plans.

"I thought it really was going to happen," Wells said about his client signing with the Knicks.
"I really thought we had a deal. Then Donnie finds out the cap will be smaller than
anticipated and he pumped the brakes on it and slowed down."[/code]
 8 years ago '06        #6087
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 Born_Loser said:

"Rubio committed to Spain. Right away David signs Sessions. That might mean Rubio is in
play. I'll find that out," Walsh said.
For whatever reasons I still believe Rubio to the Knicks is just in the cards. Its a match made in heaven.

Last edited by DRuNk 24/7; 09-05-2009 at 02:00 PM..
 09-05-2009, 04:14 PM         #6088
clay34 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
knicks doin big tings this season.
 8 years ago '06        #6089
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,410 | Props total: 97 97
i saw steph curry at the shopping outlet today.....i talked to him for a few.dude really did want to be on the knicks bad.

with his summer league performance not so sure i want him.....lol
 8 years ago '04        #6090
space
space
thoughts on Wally Szerby?

thought he'd be signed by now, should NYK consider bringing Wally Walrus to play for the home team?
 8 years ago '04        #6091
space
space
[code]
If there's an unsigned veteran free agent that may fit exactly what the Knicks could use -- a
pro's pro, a terrific shooter and a competitor -- it's Wally Szczerbiak. A few weeks ago he
seemed on the verge of being locked up by the Denver Nuggets. The Nuggets are still
interested, but Szczerbiak is still available. -- Newsday[/code]
 8 years ago '04        #6092
space
space
[code]
Jamaal Tinsley appeared to be on the Miami Heat radar, but it sounds as if Pat Riley would
prefer to find backcourt support in a trade. Tinsley talked to the Knicks, but there doesn't
appear to be a great deal of interest at the moment. Jerry Stackhouse had a well-publicized
workout in August, but little came from that, as well. -- Newsday [/code]
 8 years ago '07        #6093
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,853 | Props total: 2183 2183
I'm down for Wally... gives us another shooter, even if he is an SF
 8 years ago '04        #6094
space
space
[code]
As the Knicks close in on one-year contracts with David Lee and Nate Robinson, the
common perception is that Donnie Walsh is simply renting them for one season and will lose
both without compensation next summer. “[T]o create enough cap space to sign anyone,
the Knicks are very likely going to have to renounce their rights,” Brian Windhorst of the
Plain Dealer writes. “Because of current cap-hold rules, the Knicks probably won't be able to
hold their rights and sign a maximum free agent such as [LeBron] James, Chris Bosh or
Dwyane Wade.” Let’s apply Windhorst’s analysis to David Lee since he is the more valuable
of the two. It is true that Lee’s cap hold will likely be too high to allow the Knicks to offer a
maximum contract.

However, a cap hold is converted to the actual contract amount once a player is signed.
And under one of the NBA’s projections of the 2010 salary cap, the Knicks would have
enough cap room to sign one max contract and still have $7.3 million of additional space. A
starting salary of $7.3 million could well be enough to retain Lee, given the 10.5% yearly
raises and six seasons the Knicks can offer as the owners of Lee’s Bird rights.[/code]
 8 years ago '06        #6095
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
[code]
As the Knicks close in on one-year contracts with David Lee and Nate Robinson, the
common perception is that Donnie Walsh is simply renting them for one season and will lose
both without compensation next summer. “[T]o create enough cap space to sign anyone,
the Knicks are very likely going to have to renounce their rights,” Brian Windhorst of the
Plain Dealer writes. “Because of current cap-hold rules, the Knicks probably won't be able to
hold their rights and sign a maximum free agent such as [LeBron] James, Chris Bosh or
Dwyane Wade.” Let’s apply Windhorst’s analysis to David Lee since he is the more valuable
of the two. It is true that Lee’s cap hold will likely be too high to allow the Knicks to offer a
maximum contract.

However, a cap hold is converted to the actual contract amount once a player is signed.
And under one of the NBA’s projections of the 2010 salary cap, the Knicks would have
enough cap room to sign one max contract and still have $7.3 million of additional space. A
starting salary of $7.3 million could well be enough to retain Lee, given the 10.5% yearly
raises and six seasons the Knicks can offer as the owners of Lee’s Bird rights.[/code]
If anything is proven from this offseason, its that Walsh will not lose these guys for nothing. GM's around the league have cited that they havent even extended offers, mainly to Lee, becuase they knew the Knicks would match. So what makes this writer think we'll lose them for nothing by next offseason?

Walsh has given us another full season of both Lee and Nate, while giving himself 1 more year to evaluate, access and act on what he believes will best help this franchise.

I truley dont believe that we will just renounce our two biggest fan favorites while getting nothing in return, thats absurd.
 8 years ago '04        #6096
space
space
see now i'm getting mad with the Minnesota C-Blockers.......they draft our guy, sign the guy we wanted in the offseason and now they are about to add ANOTHER f**king PG in this trade that's about to become official....wtf is Kahn doing, trying to becoming the western conference version of the Hawks and get as much 1 position players as possible and have them fill out the roster...Hawks got mad SF's and Wolves are about to have 4 this season (5 if Rubio actually wanted to play for them)
 8 years ago '04        #6097
space
space
all you LBJ lovers, get the tissue and lotion ready for this news

[code]
Frank Isola has heard a rumor that Cablevision will offer LeBron James his own television channel if
he lands in New York.

Cablevision is in the process of spinning off its Madison Square Garden operation, which includes
the Knicks, into a separate corporate entity.[/code]
 8 years ago '07        #6098
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 Born_Loser said:

[code]
Frank Isola has heard a rumor that Cablevision will offer LeBron James his own television channel if
he lands in New York.

Cablevision is in the process of spinning off its Madison Square Garden operation, which includes
July 1st, 2010 cannot get here fast enough
 8 years ago '06        #6099
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,410 | Props total: 97 97
 Born_Loser said:

[code]
he lands in New York.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #6100
space
space
whose ready to see nothing but Nike Commercials and Jay-Z videos 24/7???
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Rap God Back: Official Eminem "Revival" Anticipation and Discusion thre..
390 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nov 15 - Terry Crews names his molester live
76 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Lame Ass Nigga Joins a NY Crip Gang
405 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Columbian teacher arrested for forcing students to have sex with her
149 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Another married thot teacher gets sexually assaults youngin
75 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Creed 2
61 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Shots Fired: Blizzard's New Commercial Decimates EA & The Pay To Win Cu..
43 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Why You Shouldn't Fly on Spirit Airlines
60 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy