New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside ARIANA GRANDE and MADONNA TWERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlamagne hanging out with Tomi Lahren in Times Square
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 2 - Girl who was bullied kills herself in front of her family
44 comments
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Conor McGregor Speaks on Boxing License & Next Move
20 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-30-2009, 09:51 PM         #6081
itsofficial 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hill will get u guys about 13-15 ppg...
 7 years ago '07        #6082
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,536 | Props total: 278 278
 Born_Loser said:
[code]
There are a number of sign-and-trade possibilities still out there for David Lee.

Alan Hahn of Newsday reported overnight that there "are a couple of sign-and-trades still
being considered before a one-year deal is negotiated."

New York general manager Donnie Walsh is seriously considering a pair of reasonable trades
involving Lee, but there is a possibility that the forward could stay with the Knicks under a
one-year deal if neither trade is worked out.

The Blazers are mentioned as a possibility as they nearly made an offer to Lee before they
eventually signed Andre Miller. New York would want Rudy Fernandez to be included in any
proposed deal.[/code]
if we could get back Bayless or Rudy, Im with it.
 7 years ago '07        #6083
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,787 | Props total: 2719 2719
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 itsofficial said:
when will this team ever get any better? i feel bad for all the die hard fans out there and dint get ur hope up so high UR NOT GETTING THE KING...HA!
why is that funny? lebron isnt the only player in the NBA. he has 0 titles. teams havent had trouble winning without him
 7 years ago '04        #6084
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
space
$40,638 | Props total: 2138 2138
[code]
The Knicks are again pushing to make a trade for Ricky Rubio, according to a league source
that spoke with the Star Tribune.

Minnesota would like acquire restricted free agents David Lee, Nate Robinson and a future No.
1 pick in the deal, while receiving cap relief for Mark Blount and Brian Cardinal.

Several weeks ago RealGM reported that the Knicks were in a holding pattern in their pursuit of
free agent guards in case they could put themselves in position for Rubio.[/code]
 7 years ago '07        #6085
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,875 | Props total: 161 161
 Truth B T0ld said:
if we could get back Bayless or Rudy, Im with it.
I've been all for Bayless since he was drafted....If we could pull him and Rudy? I'd trade for that...

I also like Nate + Lee + 2013 1st rounder for Rubio + Carney + Blount + 2010 1st rounder
 7 years ago '04        #6086
space
space
[code]
Knicks president Donnie Walsh is confident that both David Lee and Nate Robinson will re-sign
with the club before training camp opens later this month. "Things are moving along," Walsh
said Tuesday. "Nothing is imminent, but the talks have been good." Lee and Robinson are
restricted free agents, and Walsh has said repeatedly that he wants to retain both players.
Lee had hoped to get a long-term contract worth between $10 million and $12 million annually,
either with the Knicks or another team. Instead, he'll likely have to settle for a one-year
contract with the Knicks worth approximately $7 million. Robinson's one-year contract could be
worth as much as $5 million. Those deals would allow both players to become unrestricted free
agents on July 1. Despite Lee's disappointment in failing to sign a long-term contract, he has
been working out at the team's training facility on and off for the past two months. It's a sign
that Lee knows he will be back. Robinson is also working out regularly at the facility. -- NY
Daily News[/code]
 7 years ago '04        #6087
space
space
[code]
David Lee's name has been mentioned in several sign-and-trade scenarios, but Walsh seems
reluctant to move the young forward. Walsh denied a report that the Knicks would consider
trading Lee to Minnesota for unsigned rookie Ricky Rubio. "We haven't spoken to them about
Rubio since the day after the draft," Donnie Walsh said. -- NY Daily News[/code]
 7 years ago '05        #6088
Bx_Bomberz 137 heat pts137
space
space
$11,431 | Props total: 5258 5258
 Born_Loser said:
[code]
The Knicks are again pushing to make a trade for Ricky Rubio, according to a league source
that spoke with the Star Tribune.

Minnesota would like acquire restricted free agents David Lee, Nate Robinson and a future No.
1 pick in the deal, while receiving cap relief for Mark Blount and Brian Cardinal.

Several weeks ago RealGM reported that the Knicks were in a holding pattern in their pursuit of
free agent guards in case they could put themselves in position for Rubio.[/code]
:applause::applause::applause:

nate lee jeffries for rubio and brian cardinal
 7 years ago '04        #6089
space
space
Minnesota should change their names from T-Wolves to c*ck Blockers....first they take Rubio knowing he dont wanna play there and now they are close to giving Sessions an offer sheet
 7 years ago '04        #6090
space
space
The Minnesota c*ckblockers - Sessions has agreed to sign an offer sheet with the c*ckBLOCKERS at $16 million over four years.
 7 years ago '06        #6091
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
@ the Minnesota "Cockblockers"

I guess Walsh did indeed teach him everything he knows, even the players he likes.
 7 years ago '04        #6092
space
space
[code]
When the league projected that the salary cap would decline substantially next summer,
Donnie Walsh's flexibility this summer disappeared.

"That changed everything," Walsh said. "It made it very difficult to project a scenario where
you could fit in signing long-term contracts this year and yet have enough room to do what
you want next year. Up to then, I wasn't set against it all the way."

When the off-season ends, it is likely that the Knicks will have made few changes to the
roster. But Walsh's overriding priority was to preserve the team's cap room for the summer of

"I think," he said, "that I will feel like I didn't screw it up for next year."[/code]
 7 years ago '04        #6093
space
space
[code]
In a scenario similar to the one that played out immediately after the draft in June, Donnie
Walsh is again interested in whether Ricky Rubio could be made available by trade.

After Rubio's decision to remain overseas for at least two more years, David Kahn signed
Ramon Sessions to an offer sheet on Friday.

"Rubio committed to Spain. Right away David signs Sessions. That might mean Rubio is in
play. I'll find that out," Walsh said.

Walsh said Sessions' agent, Chubby Wells, demanded a contract amount that would have
jeopardized the Knicks' 2010 plans.

"I thought it really was going to happen," Wells said about his client signing with the Knicks.
"I really thought we had a deal. Then Donnie finds out the cap will be smaller than
anticipated and he pumped the brakes on it and slowed down."[/code]
 7 years ago '06        #6094
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:

"Rubio committed to Spain. Right away David signs Sessions. That might mean Rubio is in
play. I'll find that out," Walsh said.
For whatever reasons I still believe Rubio to the Knicks is just in the cards. Its a match made in heaven.

Last edited by DRuNk 24/7; 09-05-2009 at 02:00 PM..
 09-05-2009, 04:14 PM         #6095
clay34 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
knicks doin big tings this season.
 7 years ago '06        #6096
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,383 | Props total: 65 65
i saw steph curry at the shopping outlet today.....i talked to him for a few.dude really did want to be on the knicks bad.

with his summer league performance not so sure i want him.....lol
 7 years ago '04        #6097
space
space
thoughts on Wally Szerby?

thought he'd be signed by now, should NYK consider bringing Wally Walrus to play for the home team?
 7 years ago '04        #6098
space
space
[code]
If there's an unsigned veteran free agent that may fit exactly what the Knicks could use -- a
pro's pro, a terrific shooter and a competitor -- it's Wally Szczerbiak. A few weeks ago he
seemed on the verge of being locked up by the Denver Nuggets. The Nuggets are still
interested, but Szczerbiak is still available. -- Newsday[/code]
 7 years ago '04        #6099
space
space
[code]
Jamaal Tinsley appeared to be on the Miami Heat radar, but it sounds as if Pat Riley would
prefer to find backcourt support in a trade. Tinsley talked to the Knicks, but there doesn't
appear to be a great deal of interest at the moment. Jerry Stackhouse had a well-publicized
workout in August, but little came from that, as well. -- Newsday [/code]
 7 years ago '07        #6100
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,875 | Props total: 161 161
I'm down for Wally... gives us another shooter, even if he is an SF
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Might Be A Stripper But She's A Dime
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Steelers LB James Harrison Gets Hit With His 7th "Random" Drug Test This Y..
82 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside J. Cole - False Prophets
181 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
CAM'RON explains y he dont rock with that dirtbag JIM JONES anymore. Speaks on..
192 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Alleged 72 hour Final Fantasy XV battle actually takes 50 minutes
54 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside J.Cole "For Your Eyez Only" [Official Discussion/Anticipation]
313 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
J.Cole dissing Kanye on new song "False Prophets"
343 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 1 - woman knocked unconscious in Kroger baking aisle for asking ho..
133 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy