New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This picture more rare than Papoose without a hat
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Soulja Boy Disses QUAVO AND MIGOS !!!!!!
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Soulja Boy - Beef (Quavo Diss)
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Reason why jeremih got kicked out of the tour and possible going to get..
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #6061
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 - Streetz - said:
u actually want that bum in a Knick jersey?
for somebody who is so "unproven", how has he proven to be a bum in your eyes? i just dont get your blind hate?
 7 years ago '05        #6062
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 5294 5294
regardless of how good he will be, having a young point with tons of upside will look good to lebron and other free agents. plus hes got plenty of time he was born in 1990
 08-20-2009, 08:31 PM         #6063
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bx_bomberz said:
regardless of how good he will be, having a young point with tons of upside will look good to lebron and other free agents. plus hes got plenty of time he was born in 1990
f**k LeBron.
 7 years ago '07        #6064
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,536 | Props total: 278 278
 TimeIsMoney said:
f**k LeBron.
Word, f**k Lebron! at these fake knick fans man....Dont they know real knick fans want Joe Johnson & Tayshaun Prince!?? :applause::applause:, right TimeIsMoney?

Last edited by Truth B T0ld; 08-20-2009 at 11:11 PM..
 08-20-2009, 11:44 PM         #6065
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Truth B T0ld said:
Word, f**k Lebron! at these fake knick fans man....Dont they know real knick fans want Joe Johnson & Amare!?? :applause::applause:, right TimeIsMoney?
:greetings10:
 08-21-2009, 02:24 PM         #6066
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nate Robinson tried to get out of an arrest for a driving violation on Tuesday, sources told the New York Post.

Robinson was pulled over for driving without a seat belt and then arrested for driving with a suspended license.

Sources claim that he cranked up his stereo when the officer walked back to check his license and that he sang along with the music when the officer returned.

When the guard realized that he was going to be arrested, sources said he replied: "Well, I'm Nate Robinson from the Knicks."

"OK, Nate Robinson from the Knicks, you're under arrest," the cop replied.
Don't believe everything you read
 7 years ago '04        #6067
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,670 | Props total: 2176 2176
[code]
A source with "intimate knowledge of the situation" told Alan Hahn that the Knicks remain very
interested in Ramon Sessions and that signing the restricted free-agent guard to an offer
sheet is still one of Donnie Walsh's top priorities.

The Knick offer is believed to be around $4 million per season. Hahn does not believe the
Clippers are serious suitors to acquire Sessions and that Walsh is unwilling to negotiate against
himself.

It is not known whether the Bucks would match any offer sheet to Sessions but Milwaukee
stands only approximately $1.6 million from this season's luxury tax threshold.[/code]
 7 years ago '04        #6068
space
space
[code]
Free agent Nate Robinson and Knicks president Donnie Walsh will meet tomorrow to discuss
Robinson's status with the team in the wake of his arrest by the NYPD last week for driving
without a valid license. It is expected one of his agents, either Aaron or Eric Goodwin, will be
present and perhaps a resolution can be reached on his status. The Knicks have a one-year
qualifying offer on the table for $2.9 million and they can not pull it back. It is believed that
Robinson does not have other options. -- NY Post[/code]
 7 years ago '04        #6069
Artifacts 
space
space
$3,722 | Props total: 1 1
2.9 Mil for Nate is a good deal
 7 years ago '04        #6070
space
space
[code]
Alan Hahn writes that the Knicks do not have a standing offer to Ramon Sessions and that the
team would only make a long-term commitment to the restricted free-agent if Donnie Walsh is
able to move the contract of either Jared Jeffries or Eddy Curry.

Hahn therefore concludes that the Knicks' chances of landing Sessions this summer are remote.[/code]
 7 years ago '04        #6071
space
space
[code]
According to the player's representatives, Nate Robinson is not meeting with the Knicks on
Wednesday.

"Contrary to the NY Post, Nate Robinson/reps will NOT be meeting with the Knicks," wrote
Goodwin Sports on its Twitter page. "Responsible reporters RESEARCH."[/code]
 7 years ago '07        #6072
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,886 | Props total: 168 168
 Born_Loser said:
[code]
According to the player's representatives, Nate Robinson is not meeting with the Knicks on
Wednesday.

"Contrary to the NY Post, Nate Robinson/reps will NOT be meeting with the Knicks," wrote
Goodwin Sports on its Twitter page. "Responsible reporters RESEARCH."[/code]
Fucking NY Post
 7 years ago '04        #6073
space
space
[code]
As the off-season wears on and David Lee and Nate Robinson remain unsigned, there has
been much speculation that the two restricted free-agents could take one-year contracts
with the Knicks, only to be cut loose next summer as the team pursues a superstar
free-agent who would demand a maximum contract.

An examination of the relevant salary cap figures shows that the Knicks' ability to retain Lee
or Robinson may end up being a close call even if the cap drops as expected.

If the Knicks do not sign Ramon Sessions or add any other 2010-2011 salary, team
president Donnie Walsh will have approximately $4.1 million of cap room after one
hypothetical max contract, under the league’s worst-case projection of a drop in the salary
cap next summer to $50.4 million. With 10.5% annual raises, $4.1 million of cap room may be
sufficiently large to retain Robinson.

If the cap is set at the league’s best-case projection of $53.6 million, the Knicks would have
$7.3 million remaining after one max contract, which may be a big enough first-year salary
to retain Lee on a potential six-year deal at 10.5% annual raises. Walsh could also try to
create about $1 million to $4 million of additional cap room by buying out the contracts of
Jared Jeffries and/or Eddy Curry, who may just prefer to seek new long-term contracts in
2010 rather than incurring the risk of unfavorable changes to the CBA in 2011. Jeffries and
Curry could make up the 2010-2011 salary reduction in their new contracts. And because
each player will be in the last year of his contract, the Knicks would save dollar-for-dollar
2010 cap relief on any difference between the buyout and the salary due.

If Lee signs with the Knicks for one season in the coming weeks, his sizable 2010 cap hold
would prevent the Knicks from having the room to sign a free-agent to a maximum contract.
However, note that Lee’s cap hold would immediately be replaced with the actual
2010-2011 salary figure if and when he were to sign a new contract with the Knicks next
summer. For example, if the Knicks know that they have $7.3 million to offer Lee while still
having the room to offer one max contract (which will come out to about $16.57 million for
LeBron James, Dwyane Wade or Chris Bosh), the team can sign the deal with Lee in order to
convert his cap hold to the $7.3 million contract amount, then comfortably ink one max
contract.

Of course, things don't always play out so sequentially in actual practice. In the summer of
2005, the Cavs were forced to renounce Zydrunas Ilgauskas in order to make room to sign
the free-agent Larry Hughes. The Cavs did end up re-signing Ilgauskas later, simply using
their leftover cap room rather than his Bird exception. But that would not be the ideal
scenario for anybody involved. For instance, if Walsh is able to squeeze Lee in at $7.3
million in year one, the two sides could want to take advantage of the added 2.5% of
annual raises and an extra sixth year in order to make the most attractive and lucrative deal
possible. Those advantages are lost once the player’s Bird rights are renounced as was the
case with Ilgauskas in 2005.[/code]
 7 years ago '04        #6074
space
space
[code]
The agent for David Lee said his client could sit out training camp if a contract is not reached
before then.

"I certainly hope not, but you have to have an agreement," Mark Bartelstein said. "I never
thought we'd be this far without a deal. It comes down to making a deal. You have to ask
Donnie [Walsh]."

Bartelstein said he and the Knicks have agreed to either find a sign-and-trade or come to
terms on a one-year deal.[/code]

i put ANYTHING on it that The Great White Douchebag ain't gonna hold out
 7 years ago '06        #6075
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
[code]
The agent for David Lee said his client could sit out training camp if a contract is not reached
before then.

"I certainly hope not, but you have to have an agreement," Mark Bartelstein said. "I never
thought we'd be this far without a deal. It comes down to making a deal. You have to ask
Donnie [Walsh]."

Bartelstein said he and the Knicks have agreed to either find a sign-and-trade or come to
terms on a one-year deal.[/code]

i put ANYTHING on it that The Great White Douchebag ain't gonna hold out
What makes him the "Great White Douchebag" now? Lawdy this season cant come quicker.

So many of you guys are gettin caught up in this offseason and are straight turning on those who put is in this position. A lot of false reports and ongoing reports that have surfaced that have enraged this fan base.

You gotta see through all the media BS. Berman was the one who wrote this article in the first place. 2nd, its an article from the NY POST! All they care about is sellin papers and how do you sell papers? With catchy headlines!!!

Even if Lee were to hold out, he isnt doing anything out of the norm. NO PLAYER is allowed to participate in camp while not under contract! Injury and insurance purposes!

Every year there are UFA who arent under contract who hold out of camp, Sessions might this year and the most recent example was Ben Gordon last year.
 7 years ago '07        #6076
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,536 | Props total: 278 278
how much pt u think Hill will get?
 7 years ago '06        #6077
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Truth B T0ld said:
how much pt u think Hill will get?
To be honest, I dont think he'll get much PT early on at all.

You gotta think Lee will be back on a 1 year deal in which he will be logging many of those minutes Hill had a shot at. Plus you would have to a.ssume that if Curry is as in shape as they are saying, that he would be showcased for a trade early as well. Not only that, D'Antoni seems to favor Darko's abilities and he's been in the league now for a few years so you have to figure he'd round out the big man rotation.

Hill has shown some flashes of some very nice offensive moves and has a solid mid-range game. He just seems very RAW right now and learning while seeing the speed of the game should help him tremedously. Hill will probably be used like Balkman was early on in his rookie season, meaning he wont see much time but will add intensity and pace when he enters the game.
 7 years ago '04        #6078
space
space
[code]
Appearing in New York with Al Harrington, Stephen Jackson said he does not want to
return to the Warriors this season.

"I don't think I'll be a Warrior next year. I'm looking to leave," Jackson said.

Jackson said the Warriors have been made aware of his desire to be traded.

"I really can't get too much into it right now, but I'm just looking to go somewhere
where I can go and win a championship," Jackson said.

Jackson listed the Cavs, any of the teams in Texas and the Knicks as his preferred
destinations.[/code]

if his contract wasn't what it was, i got no problem with him coming over here

4 years making 7.6 this year
 7 years ago '04        #6079
space
space
[code]
There are a number of sign-and-trade possibilities still out there for David Lee.

Alan Hahn of Newsday reported overnight that there "are a couple of sign-and-trades still
being considered before a one-year deal is negotiated."

New York general manager Donnie Walsh is seriously considering a pair of reasonable trades
involving Lee, but there is a possibility that the forward could stay with the Knicks under a
one-year deal if neither trade is worked out.

The Blazers are mentioned as a possibility as they nearly made an offer to Lee before they
eventually signed Andre Miller. New York would want Rudy Fernandez to be included in any
proposed deal.[/code]
 08-30-2009, 09:49 PM         #6080
itsofficial 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when will this team ever get any better? i feel bad for all the die hard fans out there and dint get ur hope up so high UR NOT GETTING THE KING...HA!
Home      

most viewed right now
Best Buy Buy 2 Get 1 Free 12/4/16-12/10/16
50 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Killing Me Softy
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 4 - Man With Gun Arrested at Comet Ping Pong
154 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Middle School Student in China Proposes to His Teacher, Gets Mercilessl..
39 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside University of Deleware
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
*UPDATE* 2 More Characters revealed for Marvel vs Capcom
46 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Note 7 Recall Explained: Samsung Knew It Had A Dangerous Design And To..
25 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside THE MUMMY Trailer (2017) (Official Tissue Version)
53 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy