most viewed right now
NBA Klay Thompson doesn't believe in recreational marijuana
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside The Rothschild Conspiracy explained in 4 minutes
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-17-2009, 04:21 PM         #6041
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
and unless you're living under a rock, Toronto and Bucks made a trade that should be announced official by 2morrow that would send Roko Ukic to the Bucks aka Sessions is headed to death Row or Bad Boy and with all them pgs they got on the left coast, hopefully he plays ball and makes the RIGHT decision
What did you say?
 7 years ago '04        #6042
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,656 | Props total: 2169 2169
you really want attention from me today, don't you
 7 years ago '04        #6043
space
space

With the Bucks' acquisition of Carlos Delfino and Roko Ukic, the team appears to have little financial or roster room left to retain Ramon Sessions.

According to Alan Hahn, Donnie Walsh has set a firm limit on the contract amount he's willing to offer Sessions and is waiting for the restricted free agent to meet the Knicks' terms.

Hahn believes Sessions' options are running out at this stage of the off-season but some rumors persist that the Clippers remain interested.
 7 years ago '04        #6044
space
space

Allen Iverson listed his free agency options in a Tweet on Tuesday morning.

"If you think that I am just going away-Think again!" wrote Iverson. "I am getting ready for the NBA season. Waiting for the call. Charlotte, Miami, NY."

we got rid of Cancerbury, no need to bring in Cancerson
 08-18-2009, 03:33 PM         #6045
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We need our young'ns to blossom, bringing in The Canswer would be a terrible move.
 08-18-2009, 03:34 PM         #6046
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yes bring in Iverson for one season. I Support!
 7 years ago '04        #6047
space
space

The Knicks have been extremely patient in their negotiations this summer with free agents such as David Lee, Ramon Sessions and Nate Robinson. Because of the projected decline of the salary cap, there will be very little margin of error if the Knicks intend to sign more than one high priced free agent in 2010.

Using the current cap of $57.7M (Same Cap), as well as the High Cap ($53.6M) and Low cap ($50.4M) figures, which are based on the 2% to 5% decline, respectively, in BRI that is projected by the NBA league office, we can estimate precisely how much cap space will be available for the Knicks in 2010.

2010 Knicks’ Salary Cap Room (as of projected roster from August 18, 2009)

Cap Room: $20.22M (Low Cap), $23.42M (High Cap), $27.52M (Same Cap)

Available Cap Room After One Max Contract: $4.13M (Low Cap), $7.33M (High Cap), $11.43M (Same Cap)

Also note that if the cap does NOT decline next summer, and stays at this season’s level (Same Cap), the Knicks would have room to offer a second max contract ONLY IF the team rids itself of Jared Jeffries. Even if the cap declines just 2%, a second max contract would not be possible.

2010 Knicks’ Salary Cap Room if contract of Jared Jeffries is removed

Cap Room: $26.63M (Low Cap), $29.83M (High Cap), $33.93M (Same Cap)

Cap Room After One Max Contract: $10.54M (Low Cap), $13.74M (High Cap), $17.84M (Same Cap)
dee dee dee
 7 years ago '06        #6048
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
Nate Robinson Arrested

Nate Robinson was arrested for driving with a suspended license, apparently after being pulled over in the Bronx because his windows were too dark.

Nets' rookie Terrence Williams was also in the car with Robinson.
 08-18-2009, 09:59 PM         #6049
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
:applause: Brings his value down so we can keep him.
 7 years ago '04        #6050
space
space
If not for the one-year, $2.9 million qualifying offer they issued Nate Robinson before July 1 as procedure to keep him restricted, the arrest that included his immature tweet postings during the incident could have been the end to his Knicks career. The Knicks had seen enough recklessness and immaturity from Robinson on the court to realize he wasn't a player worthy of a long-term deal. It's been no secret the Knicks have no interest in retaining Robinson for more than a one-year deal. Still, not one team tendered him an offer sheet for two years that would not have been matched by Donnie Walsh. Robinson can still accept the Knicks' qualifying offer. After a bad day in The Bronx, he may have no choice. -- NY Post

7 years ago '04        #6051
space
space
As for Ramon Sessions . . . I continue to hear that the Knicks remain the 23 year old's last remaining legitimate option. The Clippers seem content with their roster and the Bucks just recently made additions (Carlos Delfino and Roko Ukic) that suggest they are ready to move on, as well. The threat is still there for the Bucks to match a cheap offer sheet, but whenever Sessions (or his agent) is ready to accept the Knicks' offer in the $4M per range, they're ready to tender the offer sheet. How much longer do you wait if you're Sessions, who made about $700K last season and just saw his team (the Bucks) add two guards to the roster? -- Newsday
 7 years ago '04        #6052
space
space
The Knicks are expected to re-sign David Lee to a one-year deal for more than the qualifying offer. -- NY Post
prick
 7 years ago '06        #6053
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 7 years ago '04        #6054
space
space

To shed light on the Knicks’ drawn-out flirtation with Ramon Sessions, have a look at RealGM’s Wiretap showing the Knicks’ projected salary cap room next summer under worst-case, best-case, and better-than-best-case scenarios.

Under the worst-case scenario, the Knicks would still have $4.13 million of cap room left over after the team signed one max contract in the summer of 2010.

Very likely, Donnie Walsh is trying to keep Sessions’ second-year salary at or below the $4.13 million figure in case the worst-case scenario becomes a reality.

On the other hand, if the salary cap ends up higher than expected and/or the Knicks are able to shed the contracts of Jared Jeffries or Eddy Curry, then every dollar committed to Sessions in 2010-2011 would cut into the cap room that could potentially be large enough to allow the Knicks to offer two maximum salary contracts.

Meanwhile, after the trade to acquire Carlos Delfino and Roko Ukic, the Bucks have only $1.60 million of room left before they would pay the luxury tax this season. The Knicks might therefore be safe from Milwaukee matching because their offer sheet to Sessions would be substantially higher than the $1.60 million figure in 2009-2010.

ai-ai-ai-aight cool
 7 years ago '04        #6055
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
lmfao...i just had to post that up on the "twitter machine"
 08-19-2009, 05:09 PM         #6056
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alan Hahn provides an update on the status of restricted free-agent Ramon Sessions.

"I continue to hear that the Knicks remain the 23 year old's last remaining legitimate option," writes Hahn. "The Clippers seem content with their roster and the Bucks just recently made additions (Carlos Delfino and Roko Ukic) that suggest they are ready to move on, as well."

According to Hahn, the Knicks are ready to sign an offer sheet at around $4 million per season if and when Sessions accepts.
Cool. A steal at that price. Just work on your off-ball play and improve that shot.
 08-19-2009, 05:11 PM         #6057
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nate Robinson may have hurt his chances at returning to the Knicks following his arrest on Tuesday for driving with a suspended license.

The New York Post points out that the Knicks only have mild interest in bringing the restricted free-agent guard back with a one-year deal.

Robinson's license was suspended for the fifth time in June.

He was stopped Tuesday afternoon by police in Bronx while driving around with Nets rookie forward Terrence Williams.

Robinson posted a number of updates on his Twitter page during the incident, which he later apologized for in a post.

"To All My Tweeps: I was irresponsible earlier when I tweeted about being pulled over," Robinson wrote afterwards. "I thought it was for tinted windows but turns out I had an unpaid ticket and I wasn't aware the ticket had been mailed to my Seattle address ... I apologize to the Knicks, my family and fans."
I forgive you Nate. You're still the best little big man ever.
 7 years ago '07        #6058
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,881 | Props total: 164 164
 Born_Loser said:
[/b][/COLOR][/SIZE]
ai-ai-ai-aight cool
great news... this has just made my day. :agreement6:
 7 years ago '05        #6059
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,480 | Props total: 5289 5289
f**k a ramon sessions

if u dont sign sessions for 4mil and get rid of jeffries's 5mil

you go from signing joe johnson to signing 2 max's

other then rubio talk anynews that doesnt involve the knicks shipping jared jeffries is bad news

as for david lee... if he helps get jeffries outa ny f**k him
 7 years ago '06        #6060
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,331 | Props total: 1295 1295
 Bx_bomberz said:
f**k a ramon sessions

if u dont sign sessions for 4mil and get rid of jeffries's 5mil

you go from signing joe johnson to signing 2 max's

other then rubio talk anynews that doesnt involve the knicks shipping jared jeffries is bad news

as for david lee... if he helps get jeffries outa ny f**k him
u actually want that bum in a Knick jersey?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
152 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
355 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Amy Schumer Playing ‘Barbie’
71 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite Gameplay
50 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside [Tha Carter 5] Lil Wayne - Start This sh-t Off Right (Ft. Mannie Fresh)
177 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy